Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

New

Phyrexia

Owns

Bones

So really, the fact that you posted even more of it is only a net positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
Perhaps, but Ravnica continues to be a goldmine for PC art:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

This?

if so, knock the "l" off the end of the URL to get an even bigger version. Good ol' Elesh Norn.

Cryophage posted:

This one?

Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

e;fb

Some other art from the Phyrexia block:

Yeah, that's great, you guys! Thank you for this! It was driving me nuts looking for it with the scant information I had.

It's such a cool, creepy aesthetic, kind of like "Perverted Heavenly" if you understand what I mean. Things that have the outward signatures of good -- the color white, heaven and angels and knights and such -- but corrupted into evil.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

DrSunshine posted:

Yeah, that's great, you guys! Thank you for this! It was driving me nuts looking for it with the scant information I had.

It's such a cool, creepy aesthetic, kind of like "Perverted Heavenly" if you understand what I mean. Things that have the outward signatures of good -- the color white, heaven and angels and knights and such -- but corrupted into evil.

If you want to read more on it: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/stf/137

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
More Phyrexian good times:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm looking for images of a woman in her early to mid twenties in masculine or at least unisex cowboy clothes. I'm making a character that's a suburban woman poorly pretending to be a male cowboy. It's an anime setting so anime would be ideal, but it's really hard to find a picture of an anime girl in a cowboy hat who isn't also wearing a bikini or thigh high chaps.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

boom boom boom posted:

I'm looking for images of a woman in her early to mid twenties in masculine or at least unisex cowboy clothes. I'm making a character that's a suburban woman poorly pretending to be a male cowboy. It's an anime setting so anime would be ideal, but it's really hard to find a picture of an anime girl in a cowboy hat who isn't also wearing a bikini or thigh high chaps.

All of the following images are, technically, of men. Well, boys.

Inazuma Eleven has some very, very feminine boys playing soccer.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

boom boom boom posted:

Not really cowboy clothes but it was the closest I had.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Mors Rattus posted:

All of the following images are, technically, of men. Well, boys.

Inazuma Eleven has some very, very feminine boys playing soccer.

The problem is, to someone familiar with anime those are all clearly male

Brainamp posted:

Not really cowboy clothes but it was the closest I had.

Dang, if she wasn't evaporating that would be perfect

cammy14
Apr 5, 2011
Not quite pretending poorly to be male, but eh

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Requesting cool witchy occult things. Midnight covens. A god with horns, a god with hooves. Night eyes smiling. Rather than describe exactly what I'm looking for in detail, I'll post some stuff I already have.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

p-hop posted:

Requesting cool witchy occult things. Midnight covens. A god with horns, a god with hooves. Night eyes smiling. Rather than describe exactly what I'm looking for in detail, I'll post some stuff I already have.

Maybe Wild Men of Europe? Surely posted here before, but here are a few again:

Jackdaw Zero
Sep 2, 2011

Just straight up :effort:pasted those from the first few pages of Demoniality.:nws: due to artistic nudity, but most of the pictures are old paintings, woodcuts, illuminated manuscripts and things like that, and I'd really recommend checking it if you can stand the layout.

Every single demon in old manuscripts is amazing. Don't tell me you wouldn't homebrew these fuckers into your game.

e: poo poo, thanks for catching that Gus. Removed it.

Jackdaw Zero fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 1, 2014

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

Dagon posted:

Maybe Wild Men of Europe? Surely posted here before, but here are a few again:

True Detective Season Two found.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
One of the ones you didn't tag as nws has a very conspicuous erection.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
No kitchen. Definitely a goon lair.

Fake edit: also an open-top shower probably isn't a great idea when you've got a ton of electronics all of like five feet away.

Edit2: oh my god I just noticed the katana at the top. And it's stowed blade-down.

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 2, 2014

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Y'know the bathroom is a separate room in that picture, right?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Yeah I just noticed the lighter-colored strip next to the toilet that I assume indicates a doorway. Welp.

Elmo Oxygen
Jun 11, 2007

Kazuo Misaki Superfan #3

Don't make me lift my knee, young man.

boom boom boom posted:

Look up Pretty Deadly by Image Comics. It's spectacular.

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

We shoulda just dropped this guy over the Middle East"

That's Hiro's storage unit from Snow Crash, right?

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

St0rmD posted:

Nope, just some concept art for an imagined cyberpunk harvest moon game.

But basically the same thing, yeah.

Ktzi
Aug 1, 2006

There are plenty of spiders!
Normally I'm pretty good at drawing stuff, but I've been in a rut as far as inspiration goes.

I want a vaguely-Chinese vaguely-Middle Eastern styled warrior lady with as cool a spear or similar polearm as you can find. Red and gold and armor preferred.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Can I interest you in some Balsa from Moribito?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Elmo Oxygen posted:

Look up Pretty Deadly by Image Comics. It's spectacular.

Yeah, I just MSPaint off the skull makeup and that could work. thanks.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Dagon posted:

Wild Men of Europe

Love that stuff, but I've already read/seen the article. On a related note, here's a cool music video with some similar critters in it.

That's just the kinda thing I was hoping to find. Anyone have similar tumblrs to recommend?

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

If I recall, this fellow's name translated is "Slayer of strange gods"; which would make a awesome name for a weapon.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

St0rmD posted:

Did Hiro's storage unit have a bathroom? I need to do some textual analysis, I don't think we can confirm that :)

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Sexpansion posted:

Did Hiro's storage unit have a bathroom? I need to do some textual analysis, I don't think we can confirm that :)

Nope! Abutting the storage units was a 'public' bathroom where the amenities were different depending on how much you paid.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Lookin for Lizardpeople for the Pirate World Beta Test PBP. Can anyone help me out?

St0rmD
Sep 25, 2002

We shoulda just dropped this guy over the Middle East"

Edminster posted:

Nope! Abutting the storage units was a 'public' bathroom where the amenities were different depending on how much you paid.

Oh that's right! "Le Toilette Grande Royale" or whatever it was. I laughed so hard at the idea that there was an attendant who's job was to hang out in there on the off chance that anyone in poorville ever actually chose that option.

mechanicalFactory
Dec 24, 2011

I could calculate your chances of survival... but you won't like it.

p-hop posted:

That's just the kinda thing I was hoping to find. Anyone have similar tumblrs to recommend?

I have been using a big image tumblr called Scifi-Fantasy-Horror when I'm wanting more art. It has a good mix of the titular subjects, as well as sources for all the art presented.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
There's Larpers of Sweden which contains a mix of "inspiration" posts (usually shots from movies, artwork, so on) and actual photos of Scandinavian larpers doing their thång.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

Lookin for Lizardpeople for the Pirate World Beta Test PBP. Can anyone help me out?

Sure, give me a bit.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
There's a setting where all the lizard people are puffy shirted, swashbuckling adventurers. I just don't remember what it was.

I'm gonna roll the dice and say it was Earthdawn maybe.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yes it was Earthdawn, the T'skrang.

Although to be honest that was more their signature Discipline, the Swordmaster.

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Apr 3, 2014

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Jackdaw Zero posted:

Every single demon in old manuscripts is amazing. Don't tell me you wouldn't homebrew these fuckers into your game.

A madcap series of adventures as two star-crossed demons in love travel across the country in a stolen wagon. Giving the finger to Johnny Law they hold up every church and convent they come across until finally they are cornered and exorcised by the Inquisition.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Kwyndig posted:

Yes it was Earthdawn, the T'skrang.

Although to be honest that was more their signature Discipline, the Swordmaster.

One of my favorite pictures of all time. This dude is so excited about whatever is going on with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Jackdaw Zero posted:

Yeah wait a second, are they holding a crowbar and rifle? :crossarms: