Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

Yeah, they really should have foreseen it.

Would have certainly prevented a lot of those gifs...

(it's me, I'm the schadenfreude)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

bucksmash posted:

I decided on randomly typing the following into Youtube: bad idea bike

I type in "russian bike trick" once a year. It's the ultimate youtube bike video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyF5tbN8iXw

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

thylacine posted:

I type in "russian bike trick" once a year. It's the ultimate youtube bike video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyF5tbN8iXw

It really is. It's like looking into the face of god.

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

:crossarms:

What was this guy actually trying to accomplish? Did he just randomly decide to check the cave out? Did he know the leopard was in there? I just can't wrap my head around this gif without any context.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Help Me Out Hammy posted:

:crossarms:

What was this guy actually trying to accomplish? Did he just randomly decide to check the cave out? Did he know the leopard was in there? I just can't wrap my head around this gif without any context.

Looks like he was trying to get a decent angle to hit the leopard somewhere it would have an effect (head, heart). I think he even gets a shot off into the torso at about two and a half seconds in (right as it jumps out at him).

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Oh, so he was a :airquote: hunter :airquote:

And this is the big game I bravely killed as it was trapped in a tiny cave. And over here are some fish I shot in a barrel.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gorilla Salad posted:

And this is the big game I bravely killed as it was trapped in a tiny cave. And over here are some fish I shot in a barrel.

Gotta admit, it takes a brave* man to try doing that.

*read: stupid

Marathanes
Jun 13, 2009

Nenonen posted:

Gotta admit, it takes a brave* man to try doing that.

*read: stupid

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity.

JamesieAB
Nov 5, 2005

Nobnob posted:

People cannot fly.

I'm a little teapot, short and stout...

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

JamesieAB posted:

I'm a little teapot, short and stout...

Sympathetic fencing response! :v:

Scrambles
Jul 24, 2003

I WANT IT
I've seen that a million times and never noticed that his feet don't seem to touch the floor until he wrecks himself, dude was coming in HOT

Scrambles has a new favorite as of 19:51 on Apr 1, 2014

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

Scrambles posted:

I've seen that a million times and never noticed that feet don't seem to touch the floor until he wrecks himself, dude was coming in HOT

I just realized it could have been someone messing with him since 1 of them falls apart but the one he goes to land on doesn't. Looks like the first thing he is pushing off of was supposed to be put together like the other.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

It falls apart because he hits it with his upper thigh at great speed.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Freudian slippers posted:

It falls apart because he hits it with his upper thigh at great speed.

More importantly he hit it with his leg while moving upwards, removing whatever pegs that go into whatever holes, before the downward press.

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

HarryPurvis
Sep 20, 2006
That reminds me of a story...

Is that a bear at the end?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

HarryPurvis posted:

Is that a bear at the end?

I assumed it was a giant dog until you asked that question.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Oh my God that cat waddling backwards as fast as it can has me in loving stitches :laffo:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Staryberry posted:

I assumed it was a giant dog until you asked that question.

It's a dog- bears have pretty long tongues, so we probably would have seen it.

Also, you know...it's in a house. Occam's razor and all that.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Just Offscreen posted:

And it's only 2ft. tall.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Just Offscreen posted:

It could be in Russia.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

I am reminded of Fantasia...

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

I like how she didn't notice at all that the thing was toppling until it smacked her in the jaw.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Something about this image fills me with panic, but then I've had kind of a disproportionate amount of heavy things falling in my direction in my life :v:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
No video, unfortunately, but I got to watch a skater break his arm tonight.

I was playing soccer at the park, and there's a small skatepark near the field. It's basically just a few ramps put out on a couple of adjoining basketball courts. So Moron drops in on a quarterpipe, and goes over a spine ramp WAY too fast. He flies off to one side, and nearly hits a backboard. He reaches out to try and grab the hoop, I guess, but he can't catch a grip. Instead, the motion flips him over, and he just barely avoids landing on his head. Unfortunately for him, this means he lands on his shoulder, with his arm extended behind him.

I was standing at least 100 yards away and I heard the bone snap. He starts screaming, everyone turns to look, and that's when 911 was called. It all happened so fast, I'm not sure anyone else on the field saw it, but I'm a goalie so I have a lot of time to watch off-the-field stuff when the ball is at the other end.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Literally every one of those TV stands warns you not to move it like that. All of them.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

but then I've had kind of a disproportionate amount of heavy things falling in my direction in my life :v:

Yeah, your girlfriend.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Another one of my cringe / schadenfreude favorites. "Ohhhhh holy poo poo!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgoRQBGM-b8

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

There's a reason we were never allowed to touch those in school.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Yeah, your girlfriend.

:drat:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Dusseldorf posted:

Let alone sing while trying to one-arm drag it.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Dusseldorf posted:

Oh come on, a wobbly, top-heavy stand, possibly with brakes on one wheel because who the gently caress blocks all of them, what can go wrong? :v:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

You just watched a gif where the giant cat the dude was trying to shoot shot out of the cave like a greased ferret, and you think it's somehow "trapped"?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Maybe if you release a leopard don't keep poking it with a stick.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
A fellow goon told me that this YouTube channel was not in the thread and that I should post it here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HotPepperGaming

Dudes review video games after eating whole, raw chiles. I have been watching this all day and it doesn't stop being funny.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

madeintaipei posted:

Looks like he was trying to get a decent angle to hit the leopard somewhere it would have an effect (head, heart). I think he even gets a shot off into the torso at about two and a half seconds in (right as it jumps out at him).

Is it all right if I root for the leopard then?

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Gorilla Salad posted:

Good lord, that bike is way too big for him. Even just walking it around out of gear he can barely control it. So many idiots decide their first bike has to be the biggest CC they can afford and then act surprised when they go and kill themselves.

I think this has to be the first burnout fail I saw on the internet:

Electric Motorcycle Crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o15EALghp0 Skip to 1:30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Pierzak posted:

Oh come on, a wobbly, top-heavy stand, possibly with brakes on one wheel because who the gently caress blocks all of them, what can go wrong? :v:

It looks like there's a cable on the floor that she runs over, so the cart just stops dead while physics happens. I use carts like that all the time to move computer poo poo and it's amazing just how small something can be to completely halt a 6"x1" solid rubber caster. So glad the 32" CRT-on-rolling-cart thing is almost entirely phased out in my district.

• Locked thread