Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
I've spent the last week or two listening and relistening to every bit of intern David audio I could find on youtube. I miss that little weirdo so much. I wish their was more audio out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

Atarian posted:

I've spent the last week or two listening and relistening to every bit of intern David audio I could find on youtube. I miss that little weirdo so much. I wish their was more audio out there.

Didn't Patrice say David was so stereotypically jewish he was offensive to jewish people?

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
He also called him Woody Allen's embryo.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
Look at him, he's just so Jewish. He still has pyramid brick dust on his fingers

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
The last time I heard David audio is when I was listening to E-rock eating Sam's dad's "greatest treats of all time." E-rock was gagging down the buttermilk and nearly vomiting every time he sipped it, so they had David try it. He thought it tasted great.

EDIT: On today's show, Ant's Jim Florentine impression was so spot-on I actually thought Jim was in studio.

Cromulent fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Apr 1, 2014

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

These guys are so loving stupid about the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Anthony is a colossal loving racist.

This is a recording.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Neodoomium posted:

These guys are so loving stupid about the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Anthony is a colossal loving racist.

This is a recording.

The only response I have is 'rain should go up! 1-800-Ron-0-Fez.....1-800-Ron-0-Fez.....'

It's lazy radio.

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

It was very lame of Roland to cancel the cronut guy without telling anyone. Jimmy was ready to tear into him but got derailed by Opie and Anthony. Why exactly does Roland get special treatment?

Also, only O&A could possibly bitch about an Unmasked interview.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Paul Kersey posted:

Jimmy was ready to tear into him but got derailed by Opie and Anthony. Why exactly does Roland get special treatment?
He's the angry panda! It's just so cute! You can't be mad at Roland! He's just so adorable it's funny!

Wait, why are you mad, Erock?! This is the bit! How dare you not take your beating for the good of the show?!

Oh, Roland is the angry panda again hahaha! Quick, play that Sal drop! DON'T... MAKE... THE... PANDA... ANGRY... ROAR! Hahaha that's so stupid, Sal! Isn't Roland cute? He's just so charming!

I hate Roland so much.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Roland is about three times the slobbo E-rock is and produces little to no comedy ever. He also looks like a morbidly obese pedophile with multiple convictions under his sweatpants belt!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Roland is a sociopath and probably didn't want to put his cronut connection at risk.

OlyMike
Sep 17, 2006
I'm talking about flagellation, who gives a damn about parades
I remember some story he told about being in a movie theater and mean-mugging every one who was going to sit near him and telling them the seats were taken. Then there just being empty seats in a full theater because he's a lying piece of poo poo. They just thought it was the funniest thing, and it really irritated more then it should have.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

roland is a fat humorless hateful gently caress but at least he hates himself the most, he won't live beyond 40

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

UncleMonkey posted:

He's the angry panda! It's just so cute! You can't be mad at Roland! He's just so adorable it's funny!

Wait, why are you mad, Erock?! This is the bit! How dare you not take your beating for the good of the show?!

Oh, Roland is the angry panda again hahaha! Quick, play that Sal drop! DON'T... MAKE... THE... PANDA... ANGRY... ROAR! Hahaha that's so stupid, Sal! Isn't Roland cute? He's just so charming!

I hate Roland so much.

Yeah E-Rock seems like a genuine nice guy that I probably would be friends with if I knew him. The reason he gets picked on a lot is because he actually is a good sport about it (most of the time). I do feel bad for him after awhile because they do pile on him a lot. Roland just seems like an rear end. How did he get the connections to book famous guests on the show anyway? He seems so anti-social.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Gianthogweed posted:

Yeah E-Rock seems like a genuine nice guy that I probably would be friends with if I knew him. The reason he gets picked on a lot is because he actually is a good sport about it (most of the time). I do feel bad for him after awhile because they do pile on him a lot. Roland just seems like an rear end. How did he get the connections to book famous guests on the show anyway? He seems so anti-social.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Roland can't take any ribbing but can dish it okay, E-Rock obviously can take a lot and has zero ability to spar with most people (and when does fight back, it take a lot of prodding). It's just formula radio from lazy old guys that gave up years ago.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
There's a lot of weird anger in this thread.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Droopy Goines posted:

There's a lot of anger for both shows on any forum/reddit/whatever. I think if you listen enough you just start getting pissed off.

O__O fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 2, 2014

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Droopy Goines posted:

Do-Do Doe Do

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Gianthogweed posted:

He worked on Carson Daly and met and made friends with tons of people when he was skinny.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Victorkm posted:

He worked on Carson Daly and met and made friends with tons of people when he was skinny.

I think his family or something was well connected as well, he said something about his childhood before but I can't really remember it all that well.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Cory Lidle posted:

(and when does fight back, it take a lot of prodding).

And it's usually hilarious. When he roasted Opie when they made him do stand up or when he snapped and broke Shawn F's gifts.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Snacksmaniac posted:

When he roasted Opie when they made him do stand up

Didn't someone else write those jokes, though :shobon:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Maybe I didn't pay attention to that part!
Bottom line, I'm an Erock fan. (Erock army!)

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Listening to yesterday's show. Fez gets weird about Christina and then can't let it go and it gets weirder.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

O__O posted:

There's a lot of anger for both shows on any/forum/reddit/whatever. I think if you listen enough you just start getting pissed off.
I used to wonder why O&A made a tradition of taking time out to punish the listener. I think I'm understanding why more and more as time goes by.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

eightysixed posted:

Didn't someone else write those jokes, though :shobon:

Roland had someone write his jokes.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Victorkm posted:

The fat covers up the child rapist look a little bit.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Listening to yesterday's show. Fez gets weird about Christina and then can't let it go and it gets weirder.
It's almost like he's a... weirdo.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Sintax posted:

The fat covers up the child rapist look a little bit.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Every hour is Rape 'o Clock when Roland is nearby.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Roland used to work at a TV station I was at a while back. He's one of those trust fund kids, I believe his dad was some huge hedge fund guy or something. One day he got mad and told a dude I worked with he had like 11 million in the bank or something, he doesn't have to work here and take that poo poo. He was gone the next day. Haha.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

therealjon_ posted:

Roland used to work at a TV station I was at a while back. He's one of those trust fund kids, I believe his dad was some huge hedge fund guy or something. One day he got mad and told a dude I worked with he had like 11 million in the bank or something, he doesn't have to work here and take that poo poo. He was gone the next day. Haha.

Joke's on you, he's clearly living it up and not shoving cronuts and dollar pizza down his gullet by the trough-load.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

therealjon_ posted:

Why the gently caress is he being paid poo poo to wake up at 4-5am five days a week and sit around a radio show?

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

T Fowl posted:

Why the gently caress is he being paid poo poo to wake up at 4-5am five days a week and sit around a radio show?

He also moved because he couldn't afford his rent, I'd guess his trust fund, if he has one hasn't kicked in yet.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ant doesn't like Obamacare, glad I'm hearing that that for THE TRILLIONTH loving TIME

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

shyduck posted:

Ant doesn't like Obamacare, glad I'm hearing that that for THE TRILLIONTH loving TIME

What about the president? Does he like the president?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/radio-hosts-opie-and-anthony-call-for-revolution-over-obamacare-cancellations/

Now I remember why I stopped listening to them. They just aren't smart guys...

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

I tried listening to today's O&A repeat during Ron & Fez breaks, couldn't do it. Just go full right-wing and shove the show to the Patriot channel already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Remember how fun the show was when Lady Di was interning? Does anybody remember laughter?

• Locked thread