Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Sarah is itching for an excuse to take offense and flip. She was a little more justified before, now she's just tripping all high and mighty on her swing position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Jeremiah is by far the smartest person in this strategic conversation :lol:

I'm impressed he figured out LJ had the idol

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

STOP SAYING BULLY

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The cop is letting power go to her head, you say?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now I really just hope Kass goes home tonight. She is completely overplaying for no loving good reason.

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

Well that alliance lasted about 3 hours

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Jeremiah is by far the smartest person in this strategic conversation :lol:

I'm impressed he figured out LJ had the idol

Jeremiah is smarter than people give him credit for. His motives are really simple and straight forward so people just kinda assume he is an idiot but he has typically been right about things.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Unmerciful posted:

Hahaha this is an amazing case of ridiculously little power going to someone's head...

Isn't that why idiots become cops in the first place?

e: f,b

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mr.capps posted:

Jeremiah is smarter than people give him credit for. His motives are really simple and straight forward so people just kinda assume he is an idiot but he has typically been right about things.

Yeah, plus I think the accent throws people off too.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

mr.capps posted:

He has a silly voice though.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

TMMadman posted:

Now I really just hope Kass goes home tonight. She is completely overplaying for no loving good reason.

Kass was 100% right not to trust Sarah, about Sarah acting weird about who she'd vote out, and about Sarah not being fully into the six-person alliance :confused:

Sarah is steadfastly refusing to vote out a member of the "other alliance" to establish a dominant 6-4 majority; there's no reason not to try to convince her she's being stupid.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Wait, who ever called Jeremiah dumb?

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

TMMadman posted:

We always seem to be watching a different show. How do you not see Sarah as the idiot from that edit? She's the one overplaying her position, and wants to direct the vote at people who have idols. Something Kass and Jeremiah are trying to get her to see.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ugh I hate Trish.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Milovan Drecun posted:

We always seem to be watching a different show. How do you not see Sarah as the idiot from that edit? She's the one overplaying her position, and wants to direct the vote at people who have idols. Something Kass and Jeremiah are trying to get her to see.

Yeah Kass has been right but she's way too confrontational about it; Tasha is playing it absolutely perfect.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Because they need her vote you idiot

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Kass has no idea what damage control is.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

xbilkis posted:

Kass was 100% right not to trust Sarah, about Sarah acting weird about who she'd vote out, and about Sarah not being fully into the six-person alliance :confused:

Sarah is steadfastly refusing to vote out a member of the "other alliance" to establish a dominant 6-4 majority; there's no reason not to try to convince her she's being stupid.

I disagree, in this situation you just let the kingmaker make the decision because it's easiest thing to do. Sarah wants to get rid of LJ/Tony/Woo and any one of those guys is perfect to vote out. She is right on the money that Trish is a complete loser and is a non-entity in the game, so there is no reason to think about voting her out at this point.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god, shut up Kass.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bully bully bully

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Kass despite being right has completely destroyed herself by not putting her ego aside, shutting the hell up, and pandering to Sarah for just 1 vote. Unbelievable

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Where was Spencer when all that was going on.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Where is Reynold when you need him

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Unmerciful posted:

Kass despite being right has completely destroyed herself by not putting her ego aside, shutting the hell up, and pandering to Sarah for just 1 vote. Unbelievable

Then thinking Tasha was going after her. Tasha was playing peacemaker perfectly.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

I hope people saying Kass is a good player (were there any?) are feeling real embarrassed now.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

This challenge looks loving hard, every time they feature it. I would fall immediately.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Binary Logic posted:

Where was Spencer when all that was going on.

It takes a long time to make homemade hairspray in the jungle so you can keep your poofy 'do perfect.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh no... this challenge.

A woman is winning this one... book it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Milovan Drecun posted:

Actually, if you listen, Sarah wants to vote out Woo first. She was in a tribe with Trish and knows that she isn't a threat. There is no reason to vote her out at this point.

On the other hand, Sarah has been tight with Tony and he could easily be blindsided into not playing his HII because he thinks that Sarah will stick with him.

Sarah is right on the money in this case, vote Woo or Tony depending on the immunity win.

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

Holy poo poo Kass is dumb as hell. It's about numbers not your stupid ego. Woo / Tony / Trish who loving cares. 5-1 = 4. That's it. Shut up

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Woo with the five fingers?

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

Robnoxious posted:

Oh no... this challenge.

A woman is winning this one... book it.

I think the only guy who has a chance is Woo. Tony is completely hosed

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

TMMadman posted:

I disagree, in this situation you just let the kingmaker make the decision because it's easiest thing to do. Sarah wants to get rid of LJ/Tony/Woo and any one of those guys is perfect to vote out. She is right on the money that Trish is a complete loser and is a non-entity in the game, so there is no reason to think about voting her out at this point.

Kass just frucked herself, but no: LJ, Tony and Woo are all bets to have an idol. Trish and Jeffra are recognized non-factors in the game (by Sarah). They are safe bets to not have an idol. An idol frucks the whole thing for the 6. First you get the numbers, then you go after the power players.

And I am listening.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Recursive posted:

Woo with the five fingers?

Woo definitely has a solid chance at this.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

"Everybody still looking very good" Jeff says while camera pans across Morgan's chest

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It looks like Woo has footwraps. Clever. If Trish doesn't win this, he has it.

Also, "Get your body ready for what's to come." :haw:

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Woo has footwear while no one else does?

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

This challenge is exactly why people need to learn that they don't have to vote out the big physical threats pre-merge. How many minutes would Cliff had lasted on this?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

blue squares posted:

"Everybody still looking very good" Jeff says while camera pans across Morgan's chest

How is her top staying on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This challenge is dumb as hell.

• Locked thread