Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for Sarah's "buh????" ending confessional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Kass just earned her spot to the FTC... as the goto goat.

Bravo Kass, you dumby.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Spencer is right on the money. Kass has 0 chance of winning the game now because she just lost 5 jury votes right there.
But she jumped from #3 to #5!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That was one entertaining TC and I don't think I've ever seen people swap idols like that before. Even if they were wasted, I think that really cemented their alliance to show how much Tony and LJ trust each other, and the rest of the group will feel bolstered by that, too. Or, it could make those two seem too close as the game nears the end, and they could get targeted for it once Spencer and his team are gone

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
Welp, Kass just ruined any chance she might have had of winning the game.

On top of that, the producers at going to give Tony the special Idol, so this game is pretty much hosed.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

But she jumped from #3 to #5!

Nah she's top 3 but with 0% chance to win now.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Robnoxious posted:

Kass just earned her spot to the FTC... as the goto goat.

Bravo Kass, you dumby.
Nobody can trust her to vote the right way for that long. She's not good enough to be a goat!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

Hmm I'm just gonna leave this group where I'm a final three lock to be on the very bottom of a new alliance.
This was a pretty bad post because she could be voted out quickly but yeah she also could be dragged to the final three because everyone hates her.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
I don't know why Kass flipped?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

sleepingbuddha posted:

Uh, can you read? #chaoskass

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

sleepingbuddha posted:

Because people were being nice to Sarah instead of agreeing with her :qq:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Asiina posted:

I can't wait for Sarah's "buh????" ending confessional.

There it is!

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

Kass has to be one of the most egotistical players I've ever seen. And not in a vain way, in an incredibly childish kick over the monopoly board kind of way. Jesus

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sleepingbuddha posted:

She was :qq:ing about her alliance liking Sarah more than they like her.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I watch Survivor like every fourth season but I always feel like an older woman who won't win any non-puzzle challenge is kinda hosed re: winning the game unless she tries to pull the ~Mastermind~ card

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
Sarah: "I don't understand why Kass flipped! It couldn't have been because I was acting like a power-tripping bitch ready to throw her under the bus!"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"If she's going to ruin the game I'm going to ruin it first!"

Then they vote for who she wanted to vote for all along but she still flips.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

"I thought we were a solid six."

Jesus Christ, you are as thick as a brick.
Everything you did helped forge a wedge in what was a majority alliance.

What a dope.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rob Cesternino ‏@robcesternino 4m
Some people say that Chaos is a ladder #Survivor

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nobody can trust her to vote the right way for that long. She's not good enough to be a goat!

Yeah, I don't see how she even makes it to the FTC without getting targeted for being too chaotic. The only way it might happen is if there is a total Pagonging of Spencer/Morgan/Jeremiah/Tasha and even then I'd bet that Kass would be the next boot.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Fast Luck posted:

What's this a reference to?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
She could Chaos herself back into her old alliance to draw rocks next episode, but I'm really only hoping for that because I like Spencer :(

Of everybody left, I'd really like to see him come back. also, the 0% chance of winning remark was an hilarious unintentional callback.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

I don't get it

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

blue squares posted:

That was one entertaining TC and I don't think I've ever seen people swap idols like that before. Even if they were wasted, I think that really cemented their alliance to show how much Tony and LJ trust each other, and the rest of the group will feel bolstered by that, too. Or, it could make those two seem too close as the game nears the end, and they could get targeted for it once Spencer and his team are gone

I don't think trust really had much to do with it - they were both certain that the strong guys would be targeted and wanted to make sure Solana kept the numbers or else whichever of Tony/LJ survived would just get targeted next week anyway. As it was, Aparri out-played them and switched it like they were supposed to but they didn't account for KAOSKASS

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, I don't see how she even makes it to the FTC without getting targeted for being too chaotic. The only way it might happen is if there is a total Pagonging of Spencer/Morgan/Jeremiah/Tasha and even then I'd bet that Kass would be the next boot.
Cochran didn't last in South Pacific and he was solidly with the Church of Coach. Kass doesn't have chance.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I really want to see Spencer lay into Kass for being dumb.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Wee Bairns posted:

If they don't vote out Tony, they're stupid. Because he's not going to play it on himself now.

Huhuhuhu. You're kass-right, though

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Lone Goat posted:

What's this a reference to?
a quote from GoT

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

xbilkis posted:

Uh, can you read? #chaoskass

Should have put that in quotes, that's what Sarah said on her exit interview. "I don't know why Kass flipped?"

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Cochran didn't last in South Pacific and he was solidly with the Church of Coach. Kass doesn't have chance.

With the possible exception of Edna, their tribe was too tight for Cochran to make it, and they already had fabulous goats at their disposal. With this group, the Solana side is still very divided by the opening gimmick, so Kass has wiggle room.

Anyway, both cases are the textbook definition of spite. It just happens that Cochran was actually maligned and bullied by his former tribe.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Really though, as bad as Kass's move was, half the blame should go to Sarah who did just about everything she could possibly do wrong this episode - creating rifts in the majority alliance, antagonizing both sides and targeting the two players with idols while swearing they don't have them. And a lot of credit should go to Trish who apparently was the only one paying attention to the other team and read the situation perfectly - she's not just another annoying Sherri

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I would have thought Tony and LJ would be butting heads a lot more but nope instead they are kinda buddies with each other and it weirds me out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Unmerciful posted:

Really though, as bad as Kass's move was, half the blame should go to Sarah who did just about everything she could possibly do wrong this episode - creating rifts in the majority alliance, antagonizing both sides and targeting the two players with idols while swearing they don't have them. And a lot of credit should go to Trish who apparently was the only one paying attention to the other team and read the situation perfectly - she's not just another annoying Sherri

Trish is the only one who recognize the situation because it was a repeat of her fights with Lindsey.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Robnoxious posted:

"I thought we were a solid six."

Jesus Christ, you are as thick as a brick.
Everything you did helped forge a wedge in what was a majority alliance.

What a dope.

I still don't think it was Sarah really driving a wedge into the majority alliance as much as Kass getting in the way with her ego. Kass wanted to completely ignore Sarah's inside knowledge that Trish wasn't a threat. Kass had never really spent any time with Trish, but she still saw her as a threat for some reason and when Sarah was understandably reluctant about it because she wanted a target a power player, Kass decided she was untrustworthy.

Now naturally Sarah was in the wrong because she didn't know that LJ and Tony had HIIs and I wonder how it would have played out if she had just agreed to be bullied by Kass and voted out Trish. It's pretty ironic that the person that Kass wanted to vote out is the very person that was able to sway Kass' vote.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I seriously can't believe that Sarah could claim to know Tony, and not know that her only move was to swear on her badge or whatever and make him feel completely at ease. What a doofus.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

I seriously can't believe that Sarah could claim to know Tony, and not know that her only move was to swear on her badge or whatever and make him feel completely at ease. What a doofus.

This woman interrogates people for a living.

Sarah: We know you did it, confess!
Perp: No, I swear on my grandma, I didn't!
Sarah: Good enough for me, let him go.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Okay, Tony is awesome now.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

TMMadman posted:

Kass wanted to completely ignore Sarah's inside knowledge that Trish wasn't a threat. Kass had never really spent any time with Trish, but she still saw her as a threat for some reason and when Sarah was understandably reluctant about it because she wanted a target a power player.

No, this is the opposite of Kass's thinking. They wanted to vote out a non-threat who was unlikely to have an idol played on them, which is why Trish and Jefra were the early targets, and save the stronger players for later when it was likely they would show their hands, idol-wise.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Have you watched Sarah at all this season? She would sooner die than Betray The Integrity Of Being A Cop

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
I don't think that six will stay strong. So to some extent the game seems really wide open.

TMMadman, it isn't about threats (no one thinks Trish is a threat), it's about preventing a tie with idols still out there. Kass was right, and Sarah wrong, on this. Sarah was just as egotistical and (by the edit, at least) wrought her own end. Kass was fine staying tight with the six before Sarah was waffling on who to vote.

Edit: ^^^My man!^^^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Ok, maybe Tony isn't awesome.

• Locked thread