Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Can I get a gif of Triple H trying to escape from the timekeeper's area? Bryan knocked him over the wall, then went around to get him - and Triple H kind of hilariously popped up from behind the wall and scrambled to climb over it. It ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Burying has never looked so fun

:snoop:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Phenix Rising posted:

Can I get a gif of Triple H trying to escape from the timekeeper's area? Bryan knocked him over the wall, then went around to get him - and Triple H kind of hilariously popped up from behind the wall and scrambled to climb over it. It ruled.

One thing that always bugged me about HHH insisting on being booked strong so drat frequently is that he does chickenshit really well.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One thing that always bugged me about HHH insisting on being booked strong so drat frequently is that he does chickenshit really well.

Conversely one of the benefits of this is since he's booked strong so frequently, when he does go full chickenshit to put somebody over it's very effective.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

fatherdog posted:

Conversely one of the benefits of this is since he's booked strong so frequently, when he does go full chickenshit to put somebody over it's very effective.

Case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_TPEPxSUbc

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

This is always the perfect response anytime Triple H trots out his "you don't need to feud with a big name to go over" spiel.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Hunter is really good at physical comedy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

His second Mania match against Taker after he attempts the crossed-arms pin and Taker kicks out is amazing too. Triple H backs away in superstitious terror of this thing that he has made the mistake of trying to fight.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Does anyone have the Batista gif from 5 or 6 years ago where Batista's face is plastered over Tony Stark and he gets the basketball out of the container?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

His second Mania match against Taker after he attempts the crossed-arms pin and Taker kicks out is amazing too. Triple H backs away in superstitious terror of this thing that he has made the mistake of trying to fight.

And it was made even better for me because he no sold the chokeslam moments earlier. The past 5 Undertaker matches have been so drat good and had so many great moments in them.

25) HBK kicking out of the tombstone and the Undertaker giving a look that said "I'm too old for this poo poo."

26) HBK slapping the Undertaker, and Taker killing Heartbreak's career with a loving leaping tombstone.

27) THAT reaction to the kickout by HHH.

28) HBK crying in the corner after Undertaker kicked out of a SCM/Pedigree combo.

29) All of Punk.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Jerusalem posted:

HHHoly poo poo

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
28 also has the sit-up, and Taker just going to town on both guys, showing that the broken old horse from the previous year wasn't there, The Dead Man was.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Gaz-L posted:

28 also has the sit-up, and Taker just going to town on both guys, showing that the broken old horse from the previous year wasn't there, The Dead Man was.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
The sit up was the thing that made me an Undertaker fan for life as a kid. :allears:

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
RAW Request: Slater eating Big Show's KO Punch - again.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Triple HHH selling a man sitting up better than he sells most actual offense.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Belated Raw gifs to complement WrasslorMonkey's. Right now I'm just spinning wheels waiting for Mania.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Belated Raw gifs to complement WrasslorMonkey's. Right now I'm just spinning wheels waiting for Mania.

Cesaro A+ player holy poo poo. That could have ended way worse than it did.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I love how this kinda loops.

HE WON'T STOP AAAAAAAAAH

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I could watch Heath Slater get punched out by Big Show for quite a while without getting bored.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

I really, really like Reigns' thing of powering out of the setup of big finishers. It gets him over as a huge badass but doesn't kill the finishers involved.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

fatherdog posted:

I really, really like Reigns' thing of powering out of the setup of big finishers. It gets him over as a huge badass but doesn't kill the finishers involved.

Ryback should bring back the Masterlock challenge.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Corzaa posted:

Ryback should bring back the Masterlock challenge.

Except instead of applying it, he has random jobbers apply it to him, only to break out each time, while Axel records on an iPhone and Ryback screams "Ryback Rules!"

And have it be different "top" finishers every week, like one week it's the Masterlock, another the Sharpshooter, the STF, etc. etc.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Pirates vs. Cubs

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Memento posted:

I could watch Heath Slater get punched out by Big Show for quite a while without getting bored.

Maybe Slater's hoping to develop an immunity.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

HulkaMatt posted:

Pirates vs. Cubs

I was going to go get a video and gif this, but you did it for me. Thanks :)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Have we ever talked before about how loving strong Cesaro is? I think he has now legit saved a dude's life.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Not the first time.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

njsykora posted:

Have we ever talked before about how loving strong Cesaro is? I think he has now legit saved a dude's life.

I feel like this isn't the first time Cesaro has saved someone during a match with his freakish strength.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

That's what I said

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Practicing my screen recording method of live giffing for 'Mania since nobody knows how to rip this damned stream

Also Bray's a pretty cool wrestleman.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That reminds me a lot of Drew McIntyre's old entrance.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So this might be a weird request, but during the Wrestlemania Today program there's an ad for a new Ultimate Warrior DVD. In it there's a close up of his face where his eyes are glowing rainbows. If one of you gif wizards could grab that that would be fantastic.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Is that a record for machinegun chops?

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Practicing my screen recording method of live giffing for 'Mania since nobody knows how to rip this damned stream

Also Bray's a pretty cool wrestleman.

If anyone can get this down to avatar size, I'll buy it for myself and a cert for them.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tonfa posted:

Is that a record for machinegun chops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJNcZdhAyU&t=88s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mxxss1rk8&t=17s

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The Goog posted:

If anyone can get this down to avatar size, I'll buy it for myself and a cert for them.

'Bout the best I can do since the gif is so long. Tough to hit that 30kb mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

'Bout the best I can do since the gif is so long. Tough to hit that 30kb mark.

Now it looks even more like Drew Mac's tron video.