Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

bhsman posted:

If you've been to Rocket's within the last few months, we've probably bumped into each other without realizing it. :lol: I didn't know LW did Modern, but that'll give me a spot to check out once I finish up MeliraPod.

That's cool. I didn't realize there were any other BR goons in this thread. I went to Rocket's for FNM draft two weeks ago. Since then I got sucked into Hearthstone. Melira Pod is one of the decks I play in Modern, hit me up if you want to chat about it. saunders dot whitney at geemail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

conrack posted:

Well, thanks to a friend, I've been sucked back into this game. I played years ago, from right after Alpha up until around Tempest. I'd have to dig through my mom's attic to see if I have anything left, but I'm pretty sure I sold all my old stuff a while ago unfortunately. I used to be really competitive and apparently one of my old running crew, Chris Boozer, went on to be a pretty big player. I'm going to have to pop into the shop he opened up over the weekend.

I've only been back into it for about a week so far but have already started sinking money into trying to make something viable in standard. I'm going to FNM tonight and doing sealed draft but want to do standard sooo bad. Is something based on GWr heroic viable? I'm hesitant to start dropping $12+ bucks a pop on planeswalkers and all the other heavy hitters already until I get a bit more familiar with how the game plays these days but drat it...the itch is back and its extra itchy.

I pulled a foil Overgrown Tomb and some other good stuff from random boosters and traded them in on a bunch of smaller/cheaper rares that I've seen mentioned around and someone gave me 4 Hero of Iroas. Nothing is really built yet, but right now I've got something like

3x Fleecemane Lion
3x Loxodon Smiter
2x Amax and Cymede
4x Polis Crusher
4x Ghor-Clan Rampager
4x Sylvan Caryatid
3x Burning-Tree Emissary

I've seen a lot of people throwing more 6+ casts in their decks than I remember too. AHHHHHHH why did I do this to myself

Both GW and mono-white aggro are perfectly viable FNM builds. Mono-white plays a very aggressive game with precinct captain, daring skyjek, fiendslayer paladin, imposing sovereign, soldier of the pantheon, and brave the elements. That can be modified into a more heroic focused deck with Hero of Iroas and Eidolon of Countless Battles, but I'm not convinced that it's better than sticking to a more aggressive strategy. The heroic version of the deck certainly ticks, though, so if you have fun with it, jam it (especially since Hero and Eidolon are inexpensive).

GW has a similar base, but the green gives you access to Selesnya Charm and Armada Wurm Advent of the Wurm, both of which can be pretty potent. Fleecemane Lion is in those colors, but I think the deck actually has enough powerful 2 drops that it may not want to run them.

Both lists involve mythics that I left out (Brimaz is pretty great for any base-white deck, and Voice of Resurgence for GW), because I'm guessing you aren't terribly interested in spending $30 per card right this second.

EDIT: I got my wurms mixed up.

Boxman fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Apr 4, 2014

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

ScarletBrother posted:

That's cool. I didn't realize there were any other BR goons in this thread. I went to Rocket's for FNM draft two weeks ago. Since then I got sucked into Hearthstone. Melira Pod is one of the decks I play in Modern, hit me up if you want to chat about it. saunders dot whitney at geemail

Awesome; I'll be at Rocket's tonight and probably next Friday if you want to say hi.

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008

MrBling posted:

It was Dieter, the European Event Manager for WOTC/Hasbro, his business card is on page 2 of the thread. Definitely a legit guy.

He got the mox back at GP Malmö with a couple of judge foils thrown in as compensation. I think Dieter explained that it was the first time they had done something like that, so they were still kinda unsure on procedure.

How in the christ was that even legal?

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

Kraus posted:

Doesn't seem like it was.

Nissir
Apr 23, 2007
Man with no Title
It wasn't unless the property laws in Euroland are vastly different then in the USA.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Kraus posted:

It definitely wasn't. I don't pretend to be an expert, but I think even a passing familiarity with your legal rights is sufficient here. Even if it was straight up a counterfeit product that he made himself, a private company can't just snatch things like that, there are legal channels they need to go through. Best approach in that situation (I think) would be to ask to take a closer look and document it (in case it gets unloaded before things get rolling), then give it back and report it to whoever would be appropriate (I'm assuming WotC at the least and they're the ones who would take it further). Maybe you could try calling police and saying you have a customer with suspected counterfeit merchandise and stall the guy until they arrive; then the police could possibly retain it as evidence, but you definitely can't do it yourself (4th amendment, unlawful seizure and all that).

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Yeah, I think it was basically just WOTC being unsure on how to handle things. They wanted to have the card tested at the printing place in Belgium and just went about it in completely the wrong way.

I think they also 100% trusted the judgement of the vendor (I think it was one of the Outpost.be guys) and as such acted as if it was a counterfeit card.

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008
So, this Dieter guy is a dirty thief, gotcha.

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

Kraus posted:

So, this Dieter guy is a dirty thief, gotcha.

Or, you know, he made a mistake, and did his best to correct that mistake by returning the card along with some promos. Seeing as that's pretty obviously what happened.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

The company can have the copyright/patent/trademark-infringing merchandise seized and destroyed by going through legal channels, but they can't just grab it like that. If it was, say, a cargo container of counterfeit designer bags, it would be handled the same way, it's just usually not worth attacking the end consumer instead of the supplier.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

The company can have the copyright/patent/trademark-infringing merchandise seized and destroyed by going through legal channels, but they can't just grab it like that. If it was, say, a cargo container of counterfeit designer bags, it would be handled the same way, it's just usually not worth attacking the end consumer instead of the supplier.

It also hurts your case. America's favorite legal loophole: I see that evidence sitting right in front of me that proves your guilt beyond any doubt, but it was illegally acquired, so it can't be used in any way.

morning wood
Oct 2, 2013
Well tonight will be my Esper Control deck debut at FNM. I'm looking for some sideboarding advice. The main archetypes at my LGS seem to be mono-black devotion, r/g monsters, r/w burn, mono-blue devotion, and b/w aggro (or you know all the popular ones in standard). Below is a link to my deck (yes it's the deck Janasiewicz played at SCGLA). Any tips on how to sideboard when playing against these archetypes is appreciated!

http://deckbox.org/sets/645568

morning wood fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Apr 4, 2014

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

BaronVonVaderham posted:

It also hurts your case. America's favorite legal loophole: I see that evidence sitting right in front of me that proves your guilt beyond any doubt, but it was illegally acquired, so it can't be used in any way.

I know that can be the case with police obtaining evidence without a search warrant, but does that also apply to evidence obtained by a company or individual?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

rujasu posted:

I know that can be the case with police obtaining evidence without a search warrant, but does that also apply to evidence obtained by a company or individual?

Actually, I'm pretty sure in that case you can counter sue. The law system is how it is for a reason, but it's waaaaaaaay far from perfect.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
4-1 with Selesnya aggro once again! :toot:

A full playset of Voice are definitely a thing that happened, much as my wallet weeps for it. The most embarrassing part was losing 2-0 to a 75 card W/U heroic deck ('a guy at my school runs a mill deck! :downs:') because Fabled Hero is in the exact wrong area of P/T for my deck to handle (too small to Selesnya Charm, too big to splatter with Loxodon/Fleecemane/etc).

Otherwise, I walked all over a durdly America control deck, stomped a poorly-piloted Esper control, 2-1'd Bant walkers because the dude had unreasonably inconsistent hands, and narrowly beat a Bw Pack Rat-centric setup.

Journey into Nyx, here I come :allears:

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Back to actual magic things, I need to post an image I just finished for a proxy I've wanted to make for a while. Remember those SDCC "black on black" planeswalkers (that I still want to find a set of one day :ohdear:)?

Well....

==>

It's far from perfect, but there it is. gently caress, purple fire is a bitch to get to not look like it was drawn with a crayon (it'll look better small with a foil backing) :argh:

Up until now I haven't really done anything to the images I work with; I manipulate them and the card frames and such, but I haven't REALLY messed with the art. I have zero talent for that, something I'd like to change.

Anyway, this was my first foray into attempting to actually contribute some artistic value to a card, thought I'd share for people who seem to like the things I make. Enjoy, I'll have a full set of walkers in this style in the future and post pictures of the finished foils.

(note: anyone who's dealt with me with proxies knows this, but just FYI imgur fucks up images when they get uploaded and blown up...it's not really that pixelated)

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

If I could only somewhere find Aias, master of the warcry, then we could go forth and again ignite our battle-lust, even in the face of the gods themselves.

McNutty posted:

Sleep of Bronze these recaps are brilliant. Please keep them up.

Uh, sure. I had hopes of there being more to either praise or mock but it's just sort of in the generic unimpressive Magic novel space so I don't get to do as much of my own commentary as I'd thought, and it turns into more of a synopsis exercise. If you're happy with that, I'm really glad.

Notes From A Magic e-book

Part 10: Chapter Nine

Nylea is tracking Polukranos, frustrated that it took a mortal to tell her about his movement. She's been away too long, hunting dangers the other gods don't want to admit exist, nightclad titans in places Heliod cannot see.

Following the path to Meletis, where Polukranos is heading, she comes across a remnant of Xenagos doing weird magic. Evidence of satyr dances, a bonfire which flared up, and a magic circle now burnt into the ground. The earth and trees have become obsidian. Sounds like some part of the ascension stuff he was meant to be doing, or a way to disrupt Heliod's causeways of vision.

Nylea is sympathetic towards Polukranos. He's only a beast acting according to his nature, one magnificent enough that she'd wanted to preserve him in Nyx. Even when the other gods' stupid fight had put him back on earth, he'd been fine asleep. Whoever woke him is going to have a visit from a pissed off goddess if she can help it.

Nylea goes to Nykthos to seek help from Heliod. Nykthos is a shrine where Nyxborn can cross from Nyx to the mortal world and back, unlike the free travelling gods. It had an eponymous Nyxborn builder, created by Kruphix as the first Nyxborn ever, whom even Nylea only barely remembers. Why Nylea needs to go here when a point has been made of the gods not needing it, I have no idea. :confused:

Heliod and Nylea quarrel and quibble over whether it was really Purphoros doing everything (Nylea is ready to look for other culprits), the narrowing of their vision within their domains, whose responsibility Polukranos is, which of them is more of a pathetic mortal lover and so on. It's all rather undignified and petty, and they part unsatisfied

Nylea is now sure enough that it was Xenagos who awoke Polukranos, and can tell that he then went to visit Purphoros. She's pissed off because she's mostly protected the satyrs and this is a betrayal. Xenagos has put up a strong ward against her, but she grows to about fifty feet and rips it right off the satyr valley. Xenagos has been gathering prisoners here and making forges. The forges are presumably connected to one of those prisoners, Purphoros' twin Petros. Another is Galaia. Nylea isn't having any of it and sets them all free, even what she recognises as Purphoros' chimera.

When she finds Xenagos himself, she beats the poo poo out of him. Xenagos says that he only pointed Polukranos, that something else awoke him. He rambles a bit about belief and defies Nylea, saying that gods can't touch mortals, can't kill them. Which is an odd thing to say when she's put an arrow through his chest, choked him and broken half his ribs. She certainly doesn't believe it. She revokes her protection of the satyr valley and it turns into a dustbowl, all the buildings and trees gone. Then she buggers off to find Polukranos again, leaving him to weave spells around his broken valley again, concealing massive mana use and that the underground forges are still going, rituals shaving more stars from Nyx, breaking open the worlds and making the dust of the cosmos pour through.

More fuel for planeswalker power vs divine power here, and Xenagos comes off worse than Elspeth did. I don't know if there is something about gods not killing mortals (it really hasn't seemed like it so far) but Nylea gave him a really thorough working over. Elspeth did much better, even if Heliod was less determined about it, but I suspect that reflects dissembling on Xenagos' part and he could have tried harder. Overall, the gods still seem like they can kick planeswalker arse if they need to, despite their lesser reach.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Sleep of Bronze posted:

More fuel for planeswalker power vs divine power here, and Xenagos comes off worse than Elspeth did. I don't know if there is something about gods not killing mortals (it really hasn't seemed like it so far) but Nylea gave him a really thorough working over. Elspeth did much better, even if Heliod was less determined about it, but I suspect that reflects dissembling on Xenagos' part and he could have tried harder. Overall, the gods still seem like they can kick planeswalker arse if they need to, despite their lesser reach.

Probably depends on the Planeswalker; Elspeth has been through a lot of poo poo, after all. Xenagos has not struck me as accustomed to personal danger.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Planeswalkers are also no longer god-like and I think Xenagos is still a pretty new planeswalker, so I'm not that surprised Nylea can kick him around a bit.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Man, Nylea is hardcore.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

If I could only somewhere find Aias, master of the warcry, then we could go forth and again ignite our battle-lust, even in the face of the gods themselves.
It really shows up how huge Xenagos' ego is and/or that he must know a hell of a lot more than the reader does that he goes through a visit from her and just carries on. The whole thing can be mostly summarised as this:

Xenagos: :smug:
Nylea: :smugissar:

quote:

Nylea made a miniscule adjustment and unleashed her arrow. Instead of piercing him between the eyes, she punctured his chest. By design, the arrow narrowly missed his heart. He was blasted backward by the force of the impact, but Nylea moved faster than he stumbled. Before the arrow finished traveling into his chest, she grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the ground. With a knee pressed into his chest, she leaned over him. She grabbed the shaft of the arrow and twisted it. He screamed in pain as the arrowhead tore through his flesh and inched closer to his heart.

“I am your god, and you are nothing but a bleating kid,” she hissed. “Should I pull your eyes out and feed them to the rats?”

quote:

“I care nothing for your creatures,” Xenagos said. “Soon, you and all your precious children will bow before me …”

Nylea could not be bothered to strike him again. Instead, she revoked her protection of the Skola Valley. In that instant, the trees faded from existence, the grassy expanse turned brown, and the plants withered. The stone walls, the wooden platform, and the pretentious gilded throne all turned to dust. Nylea diverted the bubbling stream with a wall of vines. She called away all creatures that dwelt there and offered them new homes in her forest. Even the earthworms of the soil fled from the sickly ground.

“… the king of all.” By the time Xenagos finished his sentence, he was standing in a wasteland.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
Just wanted to echo I've also been enjoying the synopsis so far, thanks for doing it.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Also enjoying this wonderful little storytime of yours, appreciate it!

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
How can the gods even be nearly as powerful as a planeswalker. Can't a planeswalker just summon up a memory of something simple like say the knowledge of exiling something and just zap them out of existence?

"Nah Heliod, I think you should gently caress off"

Antifa Spacemarine fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Apr 4, 2014

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
Maybe you can become our resident story-teller, Sleep of Bronze. Our current story-haver has been slacking.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

How can the gods even be nearly as powerful as a planeswalker. Can't a planeswalker just summon up a memory of something simple like say the knowledge of exiling something and just zap them out of existence?

"Nah Heliod, I think you should gently caress off"

Nice

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Kabanaw posted:

Maybe you can become our resident story-teller, Sleep of Bronze. Our current story-haver has been slacking.

Whew boy, that is a lot of words, I'd be sick of it too if I were him.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
Just want to +1 that I like the storytime.

In terms of game mechanics, why can't Xenawalker just summon an endless stream of satyrs to chump block Nylea? :colbert:

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

JerryLee posted:

In terms of game mechanics, why can't Xenawalker just summon an endless stream of satyrs to chump block Nylea? :colbert:

Maybe he did that and Nylea just brought a bunch of her Disciples to trample over them? :colbert:

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

JerryLee posted:

He's still on turn 1. Gotta build that ramp.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Final product:

I need to make more of these. Kiora is GORGEOUS so far. Any suggestions what accent I can add for Karn Liberated? He's colorless so....not sure what I can use on him. I might try making the white portions 100% transparent so the silver foil shines through better, but that's all I have for now.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Any suggestions what accent I can add for Karn Liberated? He's colorless so....not sure what I can use on him. I might try making the white portions 100% transparent so the silver foil shines through better, but that's all I have for now.

Give him an old-school artifact frame :colbert:.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

Part 11: Chapter Ten

Nikka and Elspeth's caravan approaches Meletis, near enough to smell the sea. Beta has rejected Nikka and she's angry and weepy. Very teen drama.

The two are off to gather food, and they find a shrine to Nylea - just a small pile of mossy stones a little way off the road. Not an ostentatious god. Suddenly, they catch sight of three giant black crows staring at them. Sounds like messengers of Erebos? Nikka backs off with her hands up; Elspeth gets mental whammies put on her which she tries to hold off. The entire caravan except for Elspeth and Nikka seems to be falling asleep and even Elspeth's in trouble.

Nikka herself is the mage who's causing the sleep enchantment, it turns out. Probably was trying something a couple of chapters ago when Elspeth felt the magic try to affect her. She and Beta run off together while generically sinister dudes (black hoods and cloaks) go through the caravan searching for valuables. Carrying bronze whips makes them even more likely to be with Erebos. Elspeth is concealed in the brush near Nylea's shrine and they don't notice her before she finally falls asleep.

She wakes to Nikka splashing water over her. The agents of Erebos killed Beta. Turns out that Nikka's an oracle and is going to Meletis at least partly for protection. Erebos is one of the gods who's being more active about 'recruiting' his oracles, it seems. How the everloving gently caress this leads to Nikka deciding it's a good idea to put her guards to sleep just as Erebos' people are approaching, I do not know. Or why the less important Beta is supposedly dead but Nikka got away. Some kind of unformed attempt at a deal that went bad? An ongoing deal where Nikka's still a sleeper agent? :confused:

Elspeth, Nikka and a couple of people from the caravan run for shore to get boats to Meletis. The rest of the caravan stays behind to fight a vaguely threatening dark and misty shape which is approaching. It's not even to buy them time, more a sense of a captain going down with his ship, except they're just a few wagons so do you really care that much? Leave them and get out of the way, moron. And where are the actual agents of Erebos now, and how does the master of this undefined monster know that now's the time to send something after them, and why is it only at an appropriately dramatic distance, and why wasn't it there earlier with the humans? This whole bit is either really dumb and contrived or very confusing.

They get on the boats, and see Thassa's tritons in the water, watching and conveying all this to their mistress. Nikka's weepy again and Elspeth thinks that she'll wait to press her for details. I hope she does do it at some point, I want that last passage to make some sense.

There's a sudden calm, which Nikka says is Thassa listening to Erebos. Now it's suddenly not about Nikka: I guess Erebos isn't up for challenging her in her own domain right now? They need to worry about Thassa, and Thassa's concern is Elspeth and Godsend. There's a massive wave of water again approaching from a dramatically convenient distance. Nikka conjures up water/horse elementals like Master of Waves' tokens to propel them to shore, and lets the rowers thank Thassa instead of her. Apparently she's always heard Thassa the loudest and is depressed that she's made an enemy of her. Elspeth ignores the question about if it makes up for her stupid and inexplicable idea to put all her guards to sleep when her enemies approach.

Elspeth, Nikka and the rowers run uphill, but Thassa' wave hits the shore and unnaturally starts reaching up towards them. The redshirts die, Elspeth shoves Nikka upward to safety, and Elspeth herself is hanging onto the earth by her spear, her legs in the grasping water. It's described something like the THS art for Griptide except on a much vaster scale.

Thassa starts speaking through Nikka, calling Elspeth a thief, claiming her life in the name of Purphoros. Elspeth tries to convince Nikka to fight the goddess but has to brute force magically shield her from Thassa' influence in the end because the teenage girl isn't strong enough of will to throw off an ancient and divine creature. Nikka glares at the water and some combination of this, Thassa being pushed away from Nikka's mind and not being able to drag away either woman causes the wave to reatreat. A rain of ash starts falling and there's a muffled explosion from the slope downhill.

92% now: two official chapters left.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
Reminder for everyone that Channel Fireball will have LSV, Cheon(?), Greg Hatch(?) and Huey Jensen in the booth tomorrow for their shindig. Should be fun.

Sleep of Bronze posted:

Part 11: Chapter Ten

There's a sudden calm, which Nikka says is Thassa listening to Erebos. Now it's suddenly not about Nikka: I guess Erebos isn't up for challenging her in her own domain right now? They need to worry about Thassa, and Thassa's concern is Elspeth and Godsend. There's a massive wave of water again approaching from a dramatically convenient distance. Nikka conjures up water/horse elementals like Master of Waves' tokens to propel them to shore, and lets the rowers thank Thassa instead of her. Apparently she's always heard Thassa the loudest and is depressed that she's made an enemy of her. Elspeth ignores the question about if it makes up for her stupid and inexplicable idea to put all her guards to sleep when her enemies approach.

COME AT ME BRO.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Final product:

I need to make more of these. Kiora is GORGEOUS so far. Any suggestions what accent I can add for Karn Liberated? He's colorless so....not sure what I can use on him. I might try making the white portions 100% transparent so the silver foil shines through better, but that's all I have for now.
That's neat I'm going to try to print one soon.

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

WE WELCOME THE OPPRESSORS
I just played a match where I won the first game with ashiok/JaceMA mill, then game two with a vraska ultimate.

I was very ahead both games, to say the least.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

YeehawMcKickass posted:

I just played a match where I won the first game with ashiok/JaceMA mill, then game two with a vraska ultimate.

I was very ahead both games, to say the least.

Are you playing BUG superfriends or something? That sounds awesome.

edit: on a completely different note, I can't believe I never before read or processed the full implications of Rakdos Keyrune's flavor text. :stonklol:

JerryLee fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 5, 2014

Awesome Andy
Feb 18, 2007

All the spoils of a wasted life
It sounds like Erebos and friends are going to fix at least part of the problem and make Heliod look like an rear end.
Angry, stupid King Triton style Heliod is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Modern deck building report

My LCS has no Cursecatchers, Reejereys, or Silvergill Adepts :(

Edit: That blurry piece in the top left is a 7th Edition Lord of Atlantis (:swoon:)

This is how my deck looks so far, minus my playset of Vials and my other Master sitting across the room from me because :effort:

What feels good is that this was all obtained from bulk laying around collecting dust so that's a good feeling.

Maybe somebody will actually use those Lazavs.

• Locked thread