Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Davoren posted:

Oh yeah, now I remember, it was Sounds of Skyrim I'm thinking of, guess I'm downloading Immersive then!

Just curious, what's wrong with SoS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Back in the day, SoS used to cause pretty bad save bloat, but I've been using the latest version with its MCM for months and haven't noticed any issues.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Yeah, it was fixed. IIRC, the bug was caused by snoring NPCs. (Seriously.)

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Real Shelter

Came back from TESO to find this on the Skyrim Nexus. Good so far.

Also gently caress apollodown and his horrible readmes. Just ignore his mods for the time being.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

This must have been the most tedious and horrible mod to make, for such small payoff. I mean, its cool, but.. wow.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Does anyone have a good specification for the Lootification XML file, and an easy way to get the EDID and Type for items in a mod, in bulk? Can I get those attributes using TES5Edit, for example? My thinking is that if I can get a bunch of item information--including, hopefully, some easy-to-read statistics--into a simple, one-table format, I can use Excel to build an little XML builder for Lootification.

Modifying XML is tedious. Modifying one table--even with a bunch of columns--is more intuitive. Being able to extract item information in bulk is key, however.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Strategic Tea posted:

:byodame: But Paarthurnax must die!
:black101: No, rash fool! Paarthurnax is but a peaceful remnant of darker days. Take as an example these oblivion gates that still mark the land...

Awesome.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ynglaur posted:

Does anyone have a good specification for the Lootification XML file, and an easy way to get the EDID and Type for items in a mod, in bulk? Can I get those attributes using TES5Edit, for example? My thinking is that if I can get a bunch of item information--including, hopefully, some easy-to-read statistics--into a simple, one-table format, I can use Excel to build an little XML builder for Lootification.

Modifying XML is tedious. Modifying one table--even with a bunch of columns--is more intuitive. Being able to extract item information in bulk is key, however.

You are absolutely right, it is tedious as gently caress. I use MTE's Automation Tools for TES5Edit to mass-export EDIDs to a CSV file that OpenOffice Spreadsheets can import (it's just a text file with comma seperated values) and work from there. I also export the Weapon power/Armor value so I know what type of armor to count it as.

Apparently the next version of Lootification is moving from XML to "JSON" whatever the gently caress that is though. :(

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Scyantific posted:

Real Shelter

Came back from TESO to find this on the Skyrim Nexus. Good so far.

Also gently caress apollodown and his horrible readmes. Just ignore his mods for the time being.

I just tried this with Supreme Storms and... it's really bad. There's no transition at all and the amount of rain you see while standing outside isn't the same as what you see under cover. Is everyone just using CoT and should I switch to that?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

SplitSoul posted:

Yeah, it was fixed. IIRC, the bug was caused by snoring NPCs. (Seriously.)

:skyrim:

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Anybody know how hardware intensive the HD Morrowind stuff is? I'll be building a computer soon that won't be a monster but will definitely be stronger than the next-gens and I'd like to try that poo poo out.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Agents are GO! posted:

You are absolutely right, it is tedious as gently caress. I use MTE's Automation Tools for TES5Edit to mass-export EDIDs to a CSV file that OpenOffice Spreadsheets can import (it's just a text file with comma seperated values) and work from there. I also export the Weapon power/Armor value so I know what type of armor to count it as.

Apparently the next version of Lootification is moving from XML to "JSON" whatever the gently caress that is though. :(

Any chance I can get a copy of your spreadsheets so that I can profit from your tears and sweat use them? Your account isn't accepting PMs, so if you don't mind you can email them to ynglaur at gmail.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Agents are GO! posted:

Most of the time it's better, and it's definitely more readable and easier to edit by hand.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ynglaur posted:

Any chance I can get a copy of your spreadsheets so that I can profit from your tears and sweat use them? Your account isn't accepting PMs, so if you don't mind you can email them to ynglaur at gmail.

I don't have any template I use or anything, just judicious use of the fill->down tool. :)

Edit: I should note that lootification works just fine with the entirety of each entry on one line, and fixes the formatting when you run it! :)

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 4, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PantsBandit posted:

Anybody know how hardware intensive the HD Morrowind stuff is? I'll be building a computer soon that won't be a monster but will definitely be stronger than the next-gens and I'd like to try that poo poo out.

I've only tinkered with HD Morrowind stuff enough to get it running so I can't really say, but our good friends down at the Morrowind megapack thread will probably know better.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

What's a good mod for improving dragons? I don't want fighting them to be a chore or anything, but it feels kind of embarrassing to watch a gaggle of guards take one down like a chump.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

AriadneThread posted:

What's a good mod for improving dragons? I don't want fighting them to be a chore or anything, but it feels kind of embarrassing to watch a gaggle of guards take one down like a chump.

I still like Deadly Dragons. I got that and set it to expert right away because I was feeling pretty cocky - I got all these followers and arquebuses and apocalypse spells and poo poo, just need something to shoot at, and holy poo poo did I get the fear of dov put into me when the first one came winging down. Pretty sure all those followers were in bleedout within the first thirty seconds.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

The Mad Archivist posted:

I still like Deadly Dragons. I got that and set it to expert right away because I was feeling pretty cocky - I got all these followers and arquebuses and apocalypse spells and poo poo, just need something to shoot at, and holy poo poo did I get the fear of dov put into me when the first one came winging down. Pretty sure all those followers were in bleedout within the first thirty seconds.

Hrrrrm, I don't know if I want that level of murder, but it looks pretty customizable. I'll give it a try, thanks.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
OBIS is probably my favorite content mod right now. It makes the world feel so fleshed out. I just wandered by Valtheim Towers and heard some sort of commotion nearby. I looked up at the bridge between the towers and there was a battle going on between two different kinds of bandits, each one inhabiting their respective sides of the river. All I saw was an archer plinking away at someone shocking the poo poo out of him, so I moved up the south tower thinking one or the other was some kind of quest NPC who needed my help, only to find that both were bandits and hostile to me. Awesome. I love it when stuff happens in the world outside of your own questing.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

horse mans posted:

I just tried this with Supreme Storms and... it's really bad. There's no transition at all and the amount of rain you see while standing outside isn't the same as what you see under cover. Is everyone just using CoT and should I switch to that?

You mean you don't use CoT, the CoT version of Supreme Storms , and the Prod80 CoT weather patches? Try running those three instead.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Strategic Tea posted:

:byodame: But Paarthurnax must die!
:black101: No, rash fool! Paarthurnax is but a peaceful remnant of darker days. Take as an example these oblivion gates that still mark the land...

Is that how bad it actually is? I've been debating downloading it, because Arthmoor seems....unique, but I'd also like to not have to kill Paarthurnax.

If the writing is that lovely, I might as well just console command it.

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Rookersh posted:

Is that how bad it actually is? I've been debating downloading it, because Arthmoor seems....unique, but I'd also like to not have to kill Paarthurnax.

From memory:

:byodame: Have you agreed to kill Paarthurnax yet?
:black101: No, he's the reason we were able to defeat Alduin!
:byodame: Only because he betrayed Alduin, which means he will betray you when it is convenient!
:black101: Did you talk to Tiber Septim like this?
:byodame: Tiber Septim didn't ally himself with a dragon!
:tizzy: DRAGONS-HAVE-TANTRUMS! *screen shakes like the Greybeards are talking* Don't make me yell at you again!
:byodame: I was wrong to disagree with the Dragonborn :( :( :(

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Yeah, I remember the original version of TPD just skipped straight to the Blades suddenly realizing they shouldn't have disagreed with the Dragonborn, and it was a lot more tolerable. I was surprised to see how the new version adds in that really, really bad extra dialog.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Rookersh posted:

It's pretty bad, but it takes all of two seconds to click through and it's text only, no attempt at voice acting. If you're a weirdo like me who somehow considers using the console to be cheating, but is perfectly ok with using all sorts of mods it gets the job done.

Random mod endorsement:
I decided to use Improved Dragon Shouts on this character since the base ones seemed really anemic and I'm only using magic for light (for the most part), and holy poo poo what a difference! It finally feels like she's actually dragonborn, fire breath owns now as does the ice version. She speaks, things die. it's so rad.

TroubledWaters
Aug 9, 2007

Some kind of...
oil trap!
How would I go about making a compatibility patch for Dance of Death and SPERG? Even with the perk restriction system turned off on DoD, decapitations require perks for some bizarre reason and all of my foes remain un-beheaded.

Ideally, I would like to trick the game into thinking that I have the requisite perks for DoD to trigger decapitations, but not actually get the benefits of those perks (which are overridden by SPERG, anyways). Even better would be getting the SPERG perks to interact with DoD, but that sounds a little tricky- is it? Should I bother, or is it way too complicated for someone not familiar with the CK to figure out?

Do any files exist out there that address this issue? I've searched around, but come up with nothing.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Scyantific posted:

I swear, if I didn't know any better i'd say he was a goon. His mod descriptions read like a subtle troll for anyone who takes the Nexus too seriously.

Shame they're so incomprehensible though. All I want is a mod that re-enables the disabled dynamic civil war features. Not try to parse through what his civil war mod does via reading an essay of random garbage.

Edit: Hahaha, okay, yeah, he's definitely taking the piss out of Nexus with his mod descriptions. His F.A.Q. reads like a peremptory list of crazy poo poo that only comes up on that horrible website.

quote:

Question: "QUIT SCREWIN' AROUND!!! *shakes Apollo* IS THIS MOD COMPATIBLE WITH SCHLONGS OF SKYRIM OR NOT?!?!?!?!? I NEED TO KNOW THIS OR I WILL LOSE MY FREAKING MIND!!!

Answer: I think it's safe to say that all genitalia mods are compatible.

That's fantastic. There's a bunch of poo poo in there that basically has him taking the piss out of various common complaints Nexus users would be likely to have. :allears:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 5, 2014

Nymix
Mar 3, 2013

I'm a terrible sperg so I have to ask - Is there a mod that adds in the armour of the characters in the ESO trailers?

Don't judge me :ohdear:

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Archonex posted:

I swear, if I didn't know any better i'd say he was a goon. His mod descriptions read like a subtle troll for anyone who takes the Nexus too seriously.

Shame they're so incomprehensible though. All I want is a mod that re-enables the disabled dynamic civil war features. Not try to parse through what his civil war mod does via reading an essay of random garbage.

Edit: Hahaha, okay, yeah, he's definitely taking the piss out of Nexus with his mod descriptions. His F.A.Q. reads like a peremptory list of crazy poo poo that only comes up on that horrible website.

That's fantastic. There's a bunch of poo poo in there that basically has him taking the piss out of various common complaints Nexus users would be likely to have. :allears:

My problem with his mods is they don't do nearly as much as he claims.

The Civil War overhaul for example just moves the fights from the forts to the cities. You have to do the same quests beforehand, but you just go take the city instead of the fort. This ends up being worse, because none of the cities are actually built for fighting. It's also really strange because why remove content from the already fairly short Civil War? Why not just have it so after you take the fort you fight for the city?

The units he added range from alright to really dumb as well. The Stormcloaks are for some reason fighting alongside the entire Hammerfell army and a bunch of mercenaries/Giants. Their ranks are also filled with a variety of cultures, from Argonians to Dark Elves. You know, lore appropriate clean faces style "lore appropriate". The Imperials on the other hand suddenly have 8 foot tall super soldiers, magic agents who are perma invisible, and super mages.

And finally the "you can lose now!" bit sounds really great on paper. Until you realize the coding for the enemy units is just "ignore all enemies and rush the objective.". It's totally "satisfying" to be holding the bridge, at 5% enemy reinforcements left, and suddenly get told you lost the Battle for Whiterun because 4 guys spawned at once, and even though you tried tagging all of them, 3 of them just kept running past you to hit the bridge. Even as you hit the units they'll keep running to the objective, making the whole "battle" part a yakety sax chase sequence.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I don't even know what added this line but holy poo poo it made me laugh so hard:

:smaug: "I'M NOT SHOUTING, ALL DRAGONS TALK LIKE THIS!"

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
So a quick question from an idiot newbie modder. I'm running SkyUI but have on little problem that I'm not quite sure how to fix, that being that the map lacks location and quest markers. For reference, I *think* it may be related to the fact that I'm using DS3 Tool so I can play with my DS3. It does somewhat neuter the other nice stuff about SkyUI, but overall it works fine except for small error messages on occasion from (again, I *think) vendor/storage/item menus defaulting to the vanilla UI style. Any ideas on how to fix this? It's the only issue I've run into at all and at least it's fairly minor, all things considered.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Using an app like Xpadder will get around that problem.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

So a quick question from an idiot newbie modder. I'm running SkyUI but have on little problem that I'm not quite sure how to fix, that being that the map lacks location and quest markers. For reference, I *think* it may be related to the fact that I'm using DS3 Tool so I can play with my DS3. It does somewhat neuter the other nice stuff about SkyUI, but overall it works fine except for small error messages on occasion from (again, I *think) vendor/storage/item menus defaulting to the vanilla UI style. Any ideas on how to fix this? It's the only issue I've run into at all and at least it's fairly minor, all things considered.

Are you using that "Correct PS3 Buttons" mod? Because A) That'll override SkyUI. And B) That has that bug with the map not showing quest markers.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

Are you using that "Correct PS3 Buttons" mod? Because A) That'll override SkyUI. And B) That has that bug with the map not showing quest markers.

Welp, that would be it. Thanks for the help.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

zonohedron posted:

I tried that, too, with no luck. However, I found the thread for the mod on the Nexus forums, where I discovered that the mod apparently has to be loaded last, or quest stage 40 doesn't show up. I changed my load order, saw that quest stage 40 showed up in sqs, set the quest to stage 40, and had the dialogue option to argue with Delphine.

I'm... not particularly impressed with the quality of the writing in the new dialogue, but I was able to "argue with" Delphine and complete the quest without killing Paarthurnax, at least :toot:

I don't get why there is any new dialogue. The mod should be a "Yeah I totes killed him trust me bro(lie)" dialogue option that flags the quest completed.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Somewhere between two saves an hour and a half apart, I lost my horse. It's the one from Windhelm so its RefID should be 0009848c, but when I player.moveto that ID, I just get brought to a patch of grass outside the fort I was clearing out, with no horse in sight, but the console shows I'm locked on that RefID, with [D] after the code. Which the UESP wiki seems to say means my horse is marked for deletion? I would really like this horse back in one piece as it's carrying a bunch of really important poo poo, and there's no way in hell I'm redoing an hour and a half-long dungeon clearing.

Active Mod Files:
code:
00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0A  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
0B  Immersive Battles.esp
0C  Immersive Brigands.esp
0D  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
0E  Immersive Dragonborn.esp
0F  Immersive Factions.esp
10  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
11  Immersive Patrols.esp
12  Immersive Travelers.esp
13  SkyUI.esp
14  Cloaks.esp
15  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
16  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
17  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
18  Immersive Weapons.esp
19  FloraRespawnFix.esp
1A  Requiem.esp
1B  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
1C  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
1D  BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
1E  BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
1F  BetterQuestObjectives-BSaQBPatch.esp
20  Bounty Gold.esp  [Version 1.0]
21  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
22  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
23  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
24  BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
25  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
26  BetterQuestObjectives-ThievesGuildRequirementsPatch.esp
27  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
28  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
29  Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
2A  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
2B  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
2C  CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
2D  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.5]
2E  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
2F  Immersive Interiors.esp
30  RealShelter.esp

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

I don't get why there is any new dialogue. The mod should be a "Yeah I totes killed him trust me bro(lie)" dialogue option that flags the quest completed.

I think this would be a simpler solution, yes; you wouldn't have an argument that was convincing to some people and ridiculous to others, and it's not like anyone who doesn't know Clear Skies can verify it without your help. If you tell Arngeir about the deception, he can help you maintain it. It's not like there aren't fifty sets of dragon bones you couldn't haul over as proof, too. (That'd be neat - 'prove' it by handing Delphine a dragon bone and dragon scale, so if you haven't been stockpiling them you have to go really kill a dragon first!)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

horse mans posted:

Somewhere between two saves an hour and a half apart, I lost my horse. It's the one from Windhelm so its RefID should be 0009848c, but when I player.moveto that ID, I just get brought to a patch of grass outside the fort I was clearing out, with no horse in sight, but the console shows I'm locked on that RefID, with [D] after the code. Which the UESP wiki seems to say means my horse is marked for deletion? I would really like this horse back in one piece as it's carrying a bunch of really important poo poo, and there's no way in hell I'm redoing an hour and a half-long dungeon clearing.

Active Mod Files:
code:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0A  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
0B  Immersive Battles.esp
0C  Immersive Brigands.esp
0D  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
0E  Immersive Dragonborn.esp
0F  Immersive Factions.esp
10  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
11  Immersive Patrols.esp
12  Immersive Travelers.esp
13  SkyUI.esp
14  Cloaks.esp
15  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
16  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
17  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
18  Immersive Weapons.esp
19  FloraRespawnFix.esp
1A  Requiem.esp
1B  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
1C  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
1D  BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
1E  BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
1F  BetterQuestObjectives-BSaQBPatch.esp
20  Bounty Gold.esp  [Version 1.0]
21  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
22  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
23  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
24  BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
25  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
26  BetterQuestObjectives-ThievesGuildRequirementsPatch.esp
27  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
28  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
29  Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
2A  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
2B  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
2C  CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
2D  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.5]
2E  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
2F  Immersive Interiors.esp
30  RealShelter.esp

At this point, wouldn't it be easier to just buy another horse? Or go grab Arvak from the soul cairn?

Edit: this probably means your horse is dead, btw, it sounds exactly what happened with that dude camping by the Silt Strider in Dragonborn before I set him essential.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 6, 2014

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Agents are GO! posted:

At this point, wouldn't it be easier to just buy another horse? Or go grab Arvak from the soul cairn?

Neither of those options would include the astounding amount of crap my current horse was carrying.

Also, no, getting halfway through the Dawnguard or whatever DLC to get a horse would not be easier seeing as how my level 12 Requiem character has never even successfully killed a Draugr. I just want to know why my horse was marked for deletion, and how I can at least get a list of what it was carrying so I can recreate it.

Catalyst-proof fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Apr 6, 2014

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

horse mans posted:

Neither of those options would include the astounding amount of crap my current horse was carrying.

Try using the resurrect command on it along with enable, then use prid (that formid) then moveto player.
Edit: do not use resurrect 1 variation: that resets the resurrectees inventory. :)

Basically move the horse to you rather than vice versa.

Ps: don't store poo poo on your horse. :p

Ps edit: your uusername / glitch combo is astoundingly great. :)

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Apr 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Agents are GO! posted:

Try using the resurrect command on it along with enable, then use prid (that formid) then moveto player.
Edit: do not use resurrect 1 variation: that resets the resurrectees inventory. :)

Basically move the horse to you rather than vice versa.

Ps: don't store poo poo on your horse. :p

Ps edit: your uusername / glitch combo is astoundingly great. :)

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

I really like being able to store poo poo on my horse because at Requiem's pace, I have to take out 3 or 4 bandits, grab all their poo poo, store it on the horse, then advance further into the fort. Once the body count piles up I lose track of who I've killed and where.

EDIT: Managed to open its inventory, pull everything out, and resurrect it. Wooh!

Catalyst-proof fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 6, 2014

• Locked thread