Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It's subtle, but I love Triple H's "You got my back right" glance to Shawn when Taker stared him down.

Also the Hell in a Cell gets its own Metallica theme song. Well worth 13 million dollars.

Edit: USE THE GUILLOTINE LEGDROP TAKER!

DeathChicken fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
Streams working without a hitch on the PS3 right now so that bodes well. Not a big fan of this match but I'm leaving this on all day. I didnt see the other Trips Taker match, is it better or worse than this one

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Streams working without a hitch on the PS3 right now so that bodes well. Not a big fan of this match but I'm leaving this on all day. I didnt see the other Trips Taker match, is it better or worse than this one

27? It has one amazing moment when Trips did the Tombstone on Taker and got a 2.9.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

360 app is working but with stuttering for a 2 year old replay. Doesn't bode well for me being able to use it tonight.

I'd rather just hookm my laptop up to my TV anyway, the inability to maximize a full screen window on a second monitor is really dumb.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
I think the library and livestream work differently so really it's just the livestream you need to worry about

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Fiveace Attorney posted:

I think the library and livestream work differently so really it's just the livestream you need to worry about

Yeah, I'm watching the replay of WM 28 they're showing to test it out for that reason.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

I've had the live stream on my PS3 through WM26 and 27 yesterday, the entire HOF pre game and induction ceremony last night, and WM28 today, and it hasn't had more than a hitch or two the entire time. I'll still turn on the WM pre game tonight to make sure it's working before the main show, but I'm getting more confident it'll go smoothly.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Thauros posted:

360 app is working but with stuttering for a 2 year old replay. Doesn't bode well for me being able to use it tonight.

I'd rather just hookm my laptop up to my TV anyway, the inability to maximize a full screen window on a second monitor is really dumb.

Hmmm. You should be able to full screen the stream on any monitor. I have multiple monitors on my PC and can full screen on any of them. Although, the one bug I do notice is that the video will stretch to whatever aspect ratio your screen is (which is hell on a 21:9 monitor).

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lazer posted:

Hmmm. You should be able to full screen the stream on any monitor. I have multiple monitors on my PC and can full screen on any of them. Although, the one bug I do notice is that the video will stretch to whatever aspect ratio your screen is (which is hell on a 21:9 monitor).

Hm, you could give my clean stream bookmarklet a shot. You can open the stream in firefox, hit the bookrmarklet then press F11 to go into full screen mode. I am forcing the 16:9 ratio for the wwe stream.

I'd assume there will be some ugly white space, I could probably fix that pretty easy.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
Good point! Gave the script a shot and it maintains the aspect ratio, definitely has some white space (but luckily the background of the network site is black so not a problem there). Nice script you got there.

The only thing that could be changed (which is very minor) with the jquery script would be to center the content. I noticed the streaming object will keep the aspect ratio, but it aligns all the way to the left instead of center on a full screen. Either way, still works out way better than the full screen option the video has.

Lazer fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Apr 6, 2014

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I've been impressed with the clean stream bookmarklet and using the Chrome Google Cast plugin to broadcast to my Chromecast.

Not the most elegant solution, but it's the best I can do without WWE Network having native Chromecast support.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lazer posted:

Good point! Gave the script a shot and it maintains the aspect ratio, definitely has some white space (but luckily the background of the network site is black so not a problem there). Nice script you got there.

The only thing that could be changed (which is very minor) with the jquery script would be to center the content. I noticed the streaming object will keep the aspect ratio, but it aligns all the way to the left instead of center on a full screen. Either way, still works out way better than the full screen option the video has.

ok, the stream is centered now with a black background. You wont need to update the bookmarklet.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Watching Wrestlemania 29 on the stream, I am reminded how they are going to get to fill 4 hours with so few matches. A recap of the Pre-Show, two promo packages, and a Puff Daddy concern all between two of the matches

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

WrasslorMonkey posted:

ok, the stream is centered now with a black background. You wont need to update the bookmarklet.

Perfect! Thanks for doing that so quickly. This reminds me that I need to sit down and learn scripting in depth more. Currently having a fight with a 3rd party jquery + ajax script on Firefox for a forum addon I maintain.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Lazer posted:

Maybe I should try a different browser, but while I [can techically go to full screen on OSX Firefox it automatically switches back to the standard display whenever I switch focus from my TV back to my laptop screen rendering it essentially useless.

I'll try the bookmarklet if I have to, fortunately the 360 app was working somewhat better at least.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Living Color's performance at WM29 was really sick. Way better than Puff Daddy for sure

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Thauros posted:

Maybe I should try a different browser, but while I [can techically go to full screen on OSX Firefox it automatically switches back to the standard display whenever I switch focus from my TV back to my laptop screen rendering it essentially useless.

I'll try the bookmarklet if I have to, fortunately the 360 app was working somewhat better at least.

The bookmarklet + F11 in firefox will definitely do the trick. Other browsers have full screen modes, I just dunno how to activate them.

Also, I had that full screen issue on windows until just recently. I figured they fixed it or something. Could be an OS thing I guess.

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Living Color's performance at WM29 was really sick. Way better than Puff Daddy for sure

Ugh. I forgot how pissed it made me when Skylar Grey came out singing all pretty then that rear end in a top hat just started screaming over her like an idiot. Luckily this exists.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The only good music performances at Wrestlemania all involve just playing someone's song on the way to the ring. poo poo like Puff Daddy just playing a set just seems pointless.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Thauros posted:

I think you can get away with it on Chrome in OSX, but I haven't done that in awhile so not sure if any of that functionally changed. I remember the full screen thing being a problem for any other app though. Especially Quicktime... That drove me crazy.

Lazer fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Apr 6, 2014

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The only good music performances at Wrestlemania all involve just playing someone's song on the way to the ring. poo poo like Puff Daddy just playing a set just seems pointless.

Puffy Daddy was a dozen times better than the Kid Rock concert, though.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yes and getting diarrhea is technically better than being in a major car accident.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Why are all the times in EST but always late? Like, it says the pre show begins at 4EST, but it's 4:07 right now and it still hasn't started.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Akileese posted:

Why are all the times in EST but always late? Like, it says the pre show begins at 4EST, but it's 4:07 right now and it still hasn't started.

Where are you looking? The schedule and front page both show 5 PM ET for me

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Fiveace Attorney posted:

I think maybe the front page is showing local time but saying ET no matter what. It's telling me the pre-show starts at 2pm ET. The schedule page says 5 though.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Fiveace Attorney posted:

On the "up next" portion. I wonder if it just simply doesn't update the timezone. That would make sense.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Walrus Pete posted:

I think maybe the front page is showing local time but saying ET no matter what. It's telling me the pre-show starts at 2pm ET. The schedule page says 5 though.
That's been a glitch since the network started. It's always set to your local time but will always say EST

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Christ, how many finishers were used in Rock/Cena 2?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

TheEggsBenedict posted:

All of them. Many times.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
So the network doesn't seem to be loading for me. Any idea what to do about that? It was fine last night.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm watching cena rock right now and man this match is loving boring.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
God, this match is such a disjointed trainwreck.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

We're going to counter each others' finishers but continue going for the finishers like a million times, it's "Ring psychology"

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TheEggsBenedict posted:

They made a bet beforehand to replace all restholds and wristlocks with AA's and Rock Bottoms.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

The_Rob posted:

I'm watching cena rock right now and man this match is loving boring.

The live crowd sounds pretty bored too.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I loved cena and Rock standing on top of the stage while people just kind of let out a bunch of bored sounding boos.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Paige promo. Paige is cool

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Uhhhh why do you show Mania XX in 60 seconds, why even bother. I guess just don't mention the main event. That's one way.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Lol the best part is "HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED AT WMXX [main event redacted]"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Lol the best part is "HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED AT WMXX [main event redacted]"

Bray Wyatt arrived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Discuss :siren: WRESTLEMANIA XXX :siren: here.

• Locked thread