Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

siig posted:

[*]tank successfully lands taunt (tank is not gnomak q.e.d.)

I laughed out loud for reals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

MC Now, need bodies. We are about 3 groups short.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde
Please come to MC, its going to be fun this time promise!

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: MC right now guys, still have 6 spots in raid group

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Get owned nerds. I am finally free of MC :shepface:

Also yes we wiped in MC.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Hearthstone spotted.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

drunken officeparty posted:

Hearthstone spotted.

Thanks for reminding me. I got it after all the anti-cheat shenanigans a couple weeks ago.

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
Can't unstuck when combat bugged.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If you are high enough level to grind off rock men, go do that to level. I will buy every Elemental Earth that you get and help you get your mount money even if you don't farm enough of them. Unless you're an alt in which case gently caress you just sell me them.

Also bags. If you need 14 slot bags to hold all the elemental earth you are going to sell me just ask and I'll get you some.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 3, 2014

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.

Firos posted:

Get owned nerds. I am finally free of MC :shepface:

Also yes we wiped in MC.
Welcome to the club. Gettin' a little too crowded in here though, I think its high time I moved on to the next big thing: Club CTS :whatup:

Please rngesus let it drop.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Club IF/FS not good enough for you? :\

mewse
May 2, 2006

Someone please fight my hunter demons for me

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.

mewse posted:

Someone please fight my hunter demons for me

There are some secret "methods" you can use on this particular server to make them easier. I can show them to you if I ever log in again.

disclaimer: They may or may not have been fixed since I did the quest.... not that anything was broken in the first place.... :tinfoil:

mewse
May 2, 2006

The winterspring tauren rear end in a top hat resets if you kite him too far. And you have to kite him. And you can't get within 30 years either, so kiting him in a circle is nearly impossible. In the ED bug tracker they are calling it "feenix flavor" or something.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

mewse posted:

The winterspring tauren rear end in a top hat resets if you kite him too far. And you have to kite him. And you can't get within 30 years either, so kiting him in a circle is nearly impossible. In the ED bug tracker they are calling it "feenix flavor" or something.

Is he the demon who also has normal mobs in the same area (unrelated to the quest) who might respawn if you take too long? If I'm ever online for more than 30 minutes, I would be willing to help keep the area clear so you can focus on him.

mewse
May 2, 2006

tadashi posted:

Is he the demon who also has normal mobs in the same area (unrelated to the quest) who might respawn if you take too long? If I'm ever online for more than 30 minutes, I would be willing to help keep the area clear so you can focus on him.

Yes, bears and chimeras everywhere

E: thanks for the offer of help. I'm leaving for Arizona today and won't be back til next week. I guess I'm missing BWL on Monday

mewse fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 3, 2014

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

McSpankWich posted:

There are some secret "methods" you can use on this particular server to make them easier. I can show them to you if I ever log in again.

disclaimer: They may or may not have been fixed since I did the quest.... not that anything was broken in the first place.... :tinfoil:

I wouldn't mind hearing about these as I got the leaf on my hunter, but haven't started doing much research on what I need to kill them. If there are "methods" to make it easier, I am eager to learn Sensei Nutshot.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.

mewse posted:

There is a place to the south where I did the quest with Zadiel and Twig (Bunnie from Rebirth), you can kite him around there without losing him if someone else kills the mobs for you. Also something else..

mewse
May 2, 2006

McSpankWich posted:

There is a place to the south where I did the quest with Zadiel and Twig (Bunnie from Rebirth), you can kite him around there without losing him if someone else kills the mobs for you. Also something else..

What's your email, I'll send you a cert for plat so you can PM me

siig
Apr 4, 2005

Being nice is the shit ...
Is MMO HMO public? Just post it here. I don't even play a hunter and I'm curious.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

siig posted:

Is MMO HMO public? Just post it here. I don't even play a hunter and I'm curious.

It is. The Private Game Servers section is what you can't see without an account. I guess someone could post something they don't want everybody to see in a PasteBin and then just edit it out when they're done (assuming nobody quotes the link).

tadashi fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 3, 2014

gco
May 8, 2007

Some :tinfoil: up in here.

:justpost:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
HW you smell kinda...

moley

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

If you flip HW around, it reads as MH, which stands for spy (somewhere).

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

DrSeRRoD posted:

I wouldn't mind hearing about these as I got the leaf on my hunter, but haven't started doing much research on what I need to kill them. If there are "methods" to make it easier, I am eager to learn Sensei Nutshot.

It's not strictly necessary to use bugs on any of them, but the Winterspring one would likely take many hours to get a lucky "perfect attempt", whereas in real vanilla it seems to have been the easiest or close to easiest because you could just kite down the road.

I did all of them except Winterspring the legit way on that one alt I used to play :tinfoil:

There are a few ways to cheese the Winterspring guy. A warlock can solo it by cycling banish + curse of doom timed correctly. There is also a way to get him stuck on terrain.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Is the Benediction quest fairly easy to do on ED since priests can spec Holy Nova?

tadashi fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 3, 2014

Stryfe
Jun 20, 2006
Death is instant, Pain will end, glory is forever

tadashi posted:

Is the Benediction quest fairly easy to do on ED since priests can spec Holy Nova?

Its bugged on ED. Go upto the ghost (don't even need the eyes to be equipped to see her), take quest. If she doesn't give out the quest ~ shes neutral so you just kill her. When she respawns 5 mins later you can accept the quest. Kill her again and you can turn it in when she respawns.

The quest was cool and all in vanilla but im okay with it not being scripted correctly because the rest of the server is pretty awesome.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: Hey guys we are gonna try to run a ZG in a little over an hour.

I put it up on the planner late last night, but there aren't that many people signed up yet. I know there's quite a few people that still need loot & rep, so hopefully we have enough interest to keep the Thursday run going.

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
:siren:Please show up for ZG:siren:

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
What happened to getting a 5-10 minute window when you disconnect to log back in without queue? My game crashed, damnit. I don't want to wait an hour to turn in this quest.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Super Deuce posted:

What happened to getting a 5-10 minute window when you disconnect to log back in without queue? My game crashed, damnit. I don't want to wait an hour to turn in this quest.

I waited in a 400 que only to get "Disconnected from Server" at the character select screen :shepicide:

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

I waited in a 400 que only to get "Disconnected from Server" at the character select screen :shepicide:

Yup, that definitely just happened to me, too.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde
Ditto; sux.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can you guys even Connect period? I just downloaded the client and set the realmlist but I don't even get to the server choosing part at all so not sure if I did it right or not.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Would anyone be willing to do a second, separate raffle thing during BWL on monday for a full Sylvan NR set? I'll just give it away for free if none of you are willing to pay 10g for a chance but I'm trying to get you lazy nerds NR gear for AQ and I'm not made of money :colbert:

gco
May 8, 2007

Would anyone be willing to do a second, separate raffle thing during BWL on monday for a full Sylvan NR set? I'll just give it away for free if none of you are willing to pay 10g for a chance but I'm trying to get you lazy nerds NR gear for AQ and I'm not made of money :colbert:

Once they announce it's actually being released, I'm sure people will get the gear made. People just don't want to farm for something that might possibly never happen.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren:ZG GoT Edition (7:30) - "When you play the Game of Trolls, you win or you die (and run back).":siren:

If you want to ZeeGee, log in. Kill da Trolls.

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 7, 2014

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler
Well, some of the loot tables on the server seem to be broken... I was farming wolves with my new level 10 warlock and this dropped off a level8 winter wolf.

I wonder how much I can sell it for, or if I should just vendor it. Seems like a nice lvl50 tank shield...

Edit: It vendors for 1g92s21c. Do you think I could sell it for more than that?

Ambaire fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Apr 7, 2014

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

Ambaire posted:

Well, some of the loot tables on the server seem to be broken... I was farming wolves with my new level 10 warlock and this dropped off a level8 winter wolf.

I wonder how much I can sell it for, or if I should just vendor it. Seems like a nice lvl50 tank shield...

Edit: It vendors for 1g92s21c. Do you think I could sell it for more than that?

Greens of defense are bad. I mean if they leveled DPS and for some reason never picked up a shield then someone might buy it, but you're probably better of DEing or Vendoring it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

It might just be those winter wolves. I too landed a level 50 plate piece off of them when I started out

• Locked thread