Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

prefect posted:

I would take "Real Kitchens 101" any day.

I love this one--always lose it at "slow-comfort tapas fusion."

What would Lyle have thought of Amy's Baking Company or whatever it was from that one episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jet Jaguar posted:

I love this one--always lose it at "slow-comfort tapas fusion."

For me it's "gangster rap about burning down zoos and hitting women with golf clubs".

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Der Shovel posted:

For me it's "gangster rap about burning down zoos and hitting women with golf clubs".

Over the years, I have accumulated many minutes of searching for gangster rap about burning down zoos. I have yet to find any.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

a starwar betamax posted:

Wow Onstad, the pressure's really on this time. Each strip has to be better than anything you've ever written. Each sentence. Each word. Each syllable MUST be perfect. Anything less is a disservice, nay, a CRIME against yourself, art in general, your fans, and yes, even the English language (of which achewood is a critically acclaimed celebration of). So remember, no amount of rewrites are too few. This is, and will always be, THE most worthy of causes.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Retroactively end Achewood before that point, thanks.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Why didn't he just refuse?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Shibawanko posted:

Because the old gay guy judged him right, and Teodor was always pretty curious about suckin' log ? Not everyone conforms to your narrow definitions of sexuality.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Darth Windu posted:

Because the old gay guy judged him right, and Teodor was always pretty curious about suckin' log ? Not everyone conforms to your narrow definitions of sexuality.

"WELP, I GOT SEVERE CONCUSSION GOING ON, AND PROBABLY GONNA GET MURDERED HORRIBLY HERE SOON. GUESS I'LL JUST SUCK SOME COCK."

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Shibawanko posted:

Sounds like someone's never had a dick presented to him while facing his imminent death.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Theodore is Onstad. We are nice pete. The old gay cock is achewood.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Johnny Aztec posted:

"WELP, I GOT SEVERE CONCUSSION GOING ON, AND PROBABLY GONNA GET MURDERED HORRIBLY HERE SOON. GUESS I'LL JUST SUCK SOME COCK."

Like you don't have a bucket list.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

little munchkin posted:

Sounds like someone's never had a dick presented to him while facing his imminent death.

I would say "I recognize that as a penis, but it does not turn me on".

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Johnny Aztec posted:

Who's gonna judge him? Pete is pretty gay himself.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Johnny Aztec posted:

Sounds like the perfect time to try something you always wanted to do but were too scared to try.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
"You've made an old homosexual very happy tonight" was a pretty great line.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Shibawanko posted:

He did what he needed to. He did what he wanted to, too.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Alright, let's switch this up a bit. Keep the old man with the cock there, keep Teodor there, but de-age him to 15.

It's all cool guys, just a young guy writing off his bucket list!

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Johnny Aztec posted:

Alright, let's switch this up a bit. Keep the old man with the cock there, keep Teodor there, but de-age him to 15.

what the gently caress

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Johnny Aztec posted:

Why yes, adding pedophilia would change it completely, good take, next caller

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Alright, switch it up some more. Keep the old man, have him be hetero, and make Teodor female( current age as in the strip. Which is what...late 20s?)
Is it still cool with you guys that some hog is getting tasted

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

15 year old Teodor probably looked exactly like Trent Reznor's Volvo Roast Beef.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

My Lovely Horse posted:

15 year old Teodor probably looked exactly like Trent Reznor's Volvo Roast Beef.

Thats the new ending to High school. 15 year old teodor looks into the dudes eyes, and he barfs. He barfs because Teodor looked into his eyes.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Johnny Aztec posted:

I am just incredibly confused by this post.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Johnny Aztec posted:

Alright, switch it up some more. Keep the old man, have him be hetero, and make Teodor female( current age as in the strip. Which is what...late 20s?)
Is it still cool with you guys that some hog is getting tasted

Let's say that the old man is Hitler, and Theodor is an 8-year old Jewish boy, and the van is Auschwitz. STILL OKAY WITH THAT?????? HUH?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Freak Futanari posted:

Let's say that the old man is Hitler, and Theodor is an 8-year old Jewish boy, and the van is Auschwitz. STILL OKAY WITH THAT?????? HUH?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!

FINALLY, someone gets it! Add in a MLP in the background and you are good to go(have a cartoon about van rape)

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

This makes me wonder how Onstad would do trying to do a few strips in a row without dialogue. I think he could do it. The problem would be him convincing himself he can.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Talk about your lesser works of Christo.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I think he is trying to point out the dual standard of being a-ok with someone being coersed to perform a sex act under duress as long as the victim is a male and "really wanted it"

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I think he is trying to point out the dual standard of being a-ok with someone being coersed to perform a sex act under duress as long as the victim is a male and "really wanted it"

No no, we get that. It's just that I'm having a hard time thinking of a worse way to do so.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

I think it's bullshit on account of him not being coerced and really wanting it

Tenterhooks
Jul 27, 2003

Bang Bang
From @achewood on Twitter: "Preview panels from the upcoming strip."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well he raises a good point, that certainly is NOT the deal.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
Not one to speculate on the various issues of the Onstad, but that Goblins webcomic author is in the midst of a 2 month mental breakdown (preceded by a tweet about how cool it is to check out girls and tell his new wife how hot they are) that produced this:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I utterly lack the knowledge needed to interpret this.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'll say this much, Ray and Beef would look really out of place on the side of a van.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Why is the robot bleeding?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zoomdog posted:

Why is the robot bleeding?
Because it's full of blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

glug posted:

Not one to speculate on the various issues of the Onstad, but that Goblins webcomic author is in the midst of a 2 month mental breakdown (preceded by a tweet about how cool it is to check out girls and tell his new wife how hot they are) that produced this:

Aaaaaaaaaaand how does this relate to Achewood? :raise: