Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001
I'm moving house and want to get rid of some poo poo.

Does anyone want an old Minolta Dynax 5 film SLR with a 28-80 3.5-5.6 lens?
Does anyone want several rolls of Jessops colour film that expired ten years ago? (which I actually bought, woah)

You can have it for the price of shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

David Pratt posted:

Does anyone want several rolls of Jessops colour film that expired ten years ago? (which I actually bought, woah)

Yes.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

David Pratt posted:

I'm moving house and want to get rid of some poo poo.

Does anyone want an old Minolta Dynax 5 film SLR with a 28-80 3.5-5.6 lens?

You can have it for the price of shipping.

I have been looking for a cheap excuse to break into Alpha mount.

Assuming shipping isn't going to be crazy to US that is.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Film update 3.0! These are the things I have left:

Because of this guy:

voodoorootbeer posted:

Ended up settling on all the B&W 120 and sent funds.

and I shipped his order today and PM'd him tracking info.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Bud posted:

PMed you about this guy

Finally got Impact Damage's Maxxum 7 from my guy in NYC who acted as proxy and everything's great. I couldn't resist tracking down a grip for the full effect. Put a quick roll through and it is soooo satisfying.

edit VVV: no worries - he is a close friend and I knew he and his wife would be coming by for dinner eventually. Funny part is I forgot to pay him....

Bud fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Apr 6, 2014

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
Bud, I didn't realize your guy took so long, glad to hear you've received it and picked up a grip no less!

Elliotw2, when you say you wanna break into alpha mount, are you looking for a film or digital body? If you'll look back a couple pages I still have a Maxxum 7D as well as a few lenses if you'd like to make an offer on any of it.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Mr. Despair posted:

Still got a Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 with a bessa L and viewfinder. The base of the viewfinder was damaged as some point and has been repaired with some heavy duty gorilla glue, should be a-ok now. Also comes with the nifty grip for the Bessa. $325 shipped!?? Or trades?

I can also throw in a M43 or NEX adapter for the lens!

Last chance before I throw this on ebay or mail it to keh or something.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
I'm dying for a 35mm RF right now but i just cant... gently caress...

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

feigning interest posted:

I've got an Olympus 35 rc I'll post tomorrow (about 10 hours) if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

feigning interest posted:

The tape does say ROUGHNECK BESSA on it! Also the bessa-l isn't a rangefinder, doesn't even have a viewfinder. You'd need to upgrade to a Bessa-r or something to get the viewfinder (not that it would do much good with the 15mm lens).

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

Saint Fu posted:

Everybody's favorite budget portrait lens:

Canon 85mm f/1.8

I haven't used this lens for a few years but popped it on my 5D2 and old XSi and it seems to work perfectly. Original real lens cap and a Nikon center pinch style front cap. Lens is in great shape, there is a little scuff on the body which can be seen in the 2nd picture above the "Canon" near the top of the lens. Obviously doesn't affect the image quality of usability of the lens.

$300 $275 shipped.
contact via email at spf3million-gmail
Price drop to $275

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
I would like dibs on the 85mm 1.8 if you have the original box and whatnot for it.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
No sorry, I don't have the box only the caps. I bought it off KEH a number of years ago, lens only.

topiKal
Mar 11, 2006

Rock Solid.
Heart Touching.
I would do $275 if Seamonster doesn't want it without a box.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I have a box for an 85/1.8 that I can sell for ten bucks.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
I rescind my interest. Thanks all.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

topiKal posted:

I would do $275 if Seamonster doesn't want it without a box.
It's yours pending payment. Email me at spf3million at gmail to discuss shipping/paypal details

topiKal
Mar 11, 2006

Rock Solid.
Heart Touching.

Saint Fu posted:

It's yours pending payment. Email me at spf3million at gmail to discuss shipping/paypal details

I'll take it. Just emailed you.

EDIT: Just to follow up, I just bought this from Saint Fu. Thanks man!

topiKal fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 7, 2014

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
WTB

Any kind of cheap and scummy Canon Eos digital body, so I can rip the filters out. Any offers.

:saddowns:

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

ArcMage posted:

WTB

Any kind of cheap and scummy Canon Eos digital body, so I can rip the filters out. Any offers.

FYI, KEH has 20Ds for $90.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

TheLastManStanding posted:

I've got a Rebel XT that's already had the ir filter removed that I'd be willing part with for $110. Comes with original box, manuals, grip, extra batteries, 4GB CF, and miscellaneous other things. Great condition. No strap and it's missing the rubber part of the eyepiece.

Examples: (Visible cut filter and nifty fifty not included)

This showed up, seems to get close enough to infinity focus for my needs, a+ seller, would buy from again, etc!

e.

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 8, 2014

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Cameras too, now!

I'm cleaning out my closets and stuff want to sell it to you guys!

Up today is:

A Pentax Spotmatic F with a 55mm f1.8 SMC Takumar Asahi Lens. Has a good sized dent in the pentaprism hump but doesn't affect function in any way. Lens also has a 1/4-1/2 inch scratch on it near the edge, never was a problem when I used it. Comes with a full-body leather case, I forgot to take a picture of the top half which covers the whole camera. Let's say $15?

A Mamiya/Sekor 1000 DTL. Looks great and functions well. Includes the (according to ebay, more desirable) Mamiya/Sekor 55mm f1.8 screw mount lens. $25.

An Olympus 35 RC. Meter works well when it has a battery in it. Always sharp, the perfect carry around camera. So tiny and svelte, but I don't use it anymore. $70

Yashika 230 AF. A big honking 35mm. Needs a $10 battery which you'll have to source, but I tested the camera with a friend's battery and everything works. Comes with a 28-85 f3.5-4.5 zoom. $15

I take google wallet, venmo and paypal, and I'd like you to kick in a few bucks for shipping too. I'm open to offers, too. Maybe some film to go with your new camera?

Somebody buy my film. I'm open to all offers.

PM or email at my forums name at gmail.

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 9, 2014

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!

:stare:

It's bigger than the camera.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
Hey who wants a working Olympus XA for I dunno how about $30 shipped? SOLD

Everything works fine except the *click* when the sliding lens cover is fully opened or closed doesn't *click* anymore, and the light seal foam in back is gunky as you'd expect.

Dog Case fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 9, 2014

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Anyone looking to unload a D5300, D7000, D7100 or 70D?

I'm interested!

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

Dog Case posted:

Hey who wants a working Olympus XA for I dunno how about $30 shipped?

Everything works fine except the *click* when the sliding lens cover is fully opened or closed doesn't *click* anymore, and the light seal foam in back is gunky as you'd expect.

I'll take it. I'm PM'ing you now.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

:argh: Goddammit.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

AIIAZNSK8ER got it, and already paid, thanks!

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

Rontalvos posted:

Film update 3.0! These are the things I have left:

Because of this guy:

and I shipped his order today and PM'd him tracking info.

big box o' 120 has arrived, thanks!

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Rontalvos posted:

PMed re: 4x5

flummox
Jul 17, 2004
I want a shoehorn, the kind with teeth.
email sent to rontalvos for Mamiya/Sekor 1000 DTL.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Rontalvos posted:

Hmm what the hell, I am interested in the Provia 100F and Plus-X 125. sending PM now.

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

pseudonordic posted:

FYI, KEH has 20Ds for $90.

Good looking out, man. Thanks.

On the other hand, still interested in beater EOS bodies. Lord knows I'll break another one before too long.

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!

ArcMage posted:

WTB
Any kind of cheap and scummy Canon Eos digital body, so I can rip the filters out. Any offers. :saddowns:
Having done this before, get at least a 40D or an 450D (XSi) as those were the first bodies to have live view. On Keh they run around $180 and $140 respectively.

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

TheLastManStanding posted:

Having done this before, get at least a 40D or an 450D (XSi) as those were the first bodies to have live view. On Keh they run around $180 and $140 respectively.

Welp.

Maybe I'll just keep it as a backup for now, then.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Anyone have a Canon 28mm 1.8 (or other wide prime) they're looking to part with?

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Rontalvos posted:

Cameras too, now!

I'm cleaning out my closets and stuff want to sell it to you guys!

Up today is:

A Pentax Spotmatic F with a 55mm f1.8 SMC Takumar Asahi Lens. Has a good sized dent in the pentaprism hump but doesn't affect function in any way. Lens also has a 1/4-1/2 inch scratch on it near the edge, never was a problem when I used it. Comes with a full-body leather case, I forgot to take a picture of the top half which covers the whole camera. Let's say $15?

Dammit, why wasn't this for sale when I bought your film? (which is probably here, like 100 feet from me right now, but I haven't gotten to the Post Office to pick it up yet).

If shipping isn't death (can we do $25 for shipping? possible?) I'm interested in your bashed-up Spotmatic. Pre-war-scarred is perfect for a project I have in mind...

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

Dog Case posted:

AIIAZNSK8ER got it, and already paid, thanks!

I received it in the mail today. Thanks for the speedy send! Seems to work fine, will run film through it next week.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Selling an Olympus E-P2 with assorted lenses (only 1 is actually made for m4/3) in SA-Mart please buy it http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3624612

It's an Olympus PEN E-P2. It came without a lens. I don't have any official Olympus lenses, but I have a Lumix pancake 14mm m4/3 lens for it. The other 3 are a Vivitar 800mm mirror lens, Tokina 28mm 1:2.8, and a Vivitar 75-300mm 1:4.5-5.6. Among the bigger lenses I have 2 Fotodiox m4/3 adapters and of course caps for everything and the charger. I have no special filters or anything like that. Also, this camera does not come with a flash. It has this boot thing at the top where you can stick any number of different flashes, but I don't have one myself. It will also come with a nifty messenger bag insert that is customizable using velcro dividers.

Asking 325 shipped to continental US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

ExecuDork posted:

Dammit, why wasn't this for sale when I bought your film? (which is probably here, like 100 feet from me right now, but I haven't gotten to the Post Office to pick it up yet).

If shipping isn't death (can we do $25 for shipping? possible?) I'm interested in your bashed-up Spotmatic. Pre-war-scarred is perfect for a project I have in mind...

Sent you a PM

PM replied to.

• Locked thread