Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
I'm only getting snaps from a couple of goons now. Did I tick you guys off with too much cats?

Speaking of, I want more pet photos and other random whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
Once you get a TON of people in your list, it becomes a PITA to check ALL THE loving BOXES - so they start posting to their stories, instead.

Also, I got some feedback from my buddy thisissaei the other day.

Yes, you post too many cats (and dogs).

Take a page from the Snapchat Superstar playbooks of Snizzpod, reignczeck , carnyji, and deathslushie - post video of yourself talking or doing something. Anything. Talk about your eyeliner, or pissing on a snowboard. Doesn't matter.

Yes, it's *hard*. Yes, it's *scary* (at first). But I promise you - you, your life, and your story as told with your face, and your voice are WAY more interesting than your pets will ever be. Everbody has pets. Only you are you.

:getin:

Kenny Rogers has a new favorite as of 17:58 on Mar 29, 2014

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

I think a lot of people (myself included) just hate hearing their own voice and think they sound weird. it's a good point though, you goons are way more interesting than you think you are.

I just added you Kenny Rogers (i'm uber_derp), I'm not sure why I didn't have you before.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

bitch nuts posted:

I think a lot of people (myself included) just hate hearing their own voice and think they sound weird. it's a good point though, you goons are way more interesting than you think you are.

I just added you Kenny Rogers (i'm uber_derp), I'm not sure why I didn't have you before.

God yes. My voice is awful. Also I spend about 80% of my time sat in my room doing coursework and there's nothing exciting there.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

My username is pizzaofdeath
Send me stuff if you like.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Much like my penis, talking into a phone is not hard or scary.
Edit- To add actual content, I spent the weekend in Eastern Tennessee with complete strangers in the woods at a campground. Perfect snap opportunities but absolutely zero cell service. If I find something from my gopro I'll post it.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 16:05 on Mar 30, 2014

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
I am not able to view any snaps. They show up on my phone like they've already been viewed. Stories work just fine. Any ideas?

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Booger Presley posted:

I am not able to view any snaps. They show up on my phone like they've already been viewed. Stories work just fine. Any ideas?

Clear your feed.

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?

Maw posted:

God yes. My voice is awful.

I don't like my face or my voice, but this isn't for my viewing. The world obviously needs to know when I'm having bad eyeliner days. :P

Deathslushie has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Mar 30, 2014

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Deathslushie posted:

I don't like my face or my voice, but this isn't for my viewing. The world obviously needs to know when I'm having bad eyeliner days. :P

Although completely irrelevant, I often feel like you're the only sane person on my snap friends.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Deathslushie posted:

I adore your face, and your voice, and your totally deadpan delivery, no matter the subject.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
It's "reignczech". He wanted me to correct you. I told him to just get a loving SA account but he don't listen to me.

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
going way out of my comfort zone here.

schwnz

edit: send anything.

schwenz has a new favorite as of 17:42 on Mar 31, 2014

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

schwenz posted:

edit: send anything.

Bold move :twisted:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Kenny Rogers posted:

Yes, you post too many cats (and dogs).

POSTIN CATS ALL DAY ERRY DAY

as brandxcomix

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
surprising absence of dongs on my first day.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:

Dead Blue Sky posted:

It's "reignczech". He wanted me to correct you. I told him to just get a loving SA account but he don't listen to me.
Y'know, I even looked at it to make sure I spelled the goddamn thing right, and I STILL got it wrong. Which is sad, because it's my favorite SnapName (for being clever as hell).

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

Thank you "dong selfie man" , I can't believe it took that long for me to receive a random dong from this thing.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

bitch nuts posted:

Thank you "dong selfie man" , I can't believe it took that long for me to receive a random dong from this thing.

that is a good nickname and i will take it

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

bitch nuts posted:

Yeah I had almost started to think surprise dongs were just a snapchat urban legend.

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
He sends plenty of dongs, believe me. You're all just too male to be recipients.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
and this is why I keep checking this thread and thinking about posting my snapchat but I never do :sax:

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

lemonsaresour posted:

He sends plenty of dongs, believe me. You're all just too male to be recipients.

quit hogging al the dongs, man

Caitlin posted:

and this is why I keep checking this thread and thinking about posting my snapchat but I never do :sax:

You're honestly just missing out on a bunch of random hilarity and peoples pets. The threat of a very occasional dong shouldn't put you off.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

fame4321

wake up my phone wouldya

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
My name is Hardcordion. Chat me your snaps.

BondSworeSuccinctly
Oct 27, 2007

Why not? theman3011

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012
Today I got a poop, and a cat licking its balls with the caption, "made me think of you"

Keep it comin' folks. :getin:

DrBrezo
May 13, 2009

usually i send funny names of people i encounter in my work, doodles , that sort of junk

add me!

trillgoretrout

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
mypimplife

its really :nws:, I like hookers and cameras

Proctor Cat
Jul 28, 2012

I'll snap you my chats if you snap me yours: lesbianhitsquad

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
barroldbonds

Do your worst.

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

Cookieoh

Money back guarantee bitches

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles
roastbeef558

Do it, suckers.

BoastfulVirus
Jun 13, 2013

Edit: Okay i've got enough people now, thanks!

BoastfulVirus has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Apr 12, 2014

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
JabsTheGoon

I work in the vicinity of CookieOh, but take pictures of different stuff - mostly I post to My Story, since I have a LOT of you hooped up and clicking all the boxes every time is tedium defined. I respond to videos with scribbled text frequently.

Talk to me - videos or responses or whatever. I dig that.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
I've been bored at work lately, and most of the goons I used to have back when this thread started are long gone. Snap name is Professoraspen

a tiny bean
Mar 11, 2012
bdallv

Cats.

That is all.

ThatGirlOverThere
Jun 24, 2010
omgsammie

Mainly pictures of my dog, or things I find interesting.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I'm drunk and English and want to exchange videos

benaspo12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
I fell in to a dark pit of depression and self destruction the last few weeks but it's great to climb out and see the snappers still snappin. Kinda made me giggle a little.

• Locked thread