Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

TheSpiritFox posted:

Also incel blogger guy is batshit insane and I love reading what he writes.

quote:

This culture actually believes in men being raped by women, a concept so against any basic biology, anatomy or psychology that any biologist or a doctor before people were tained by modernist insanity would be shocked by somebody believing this could happen.

That's, uh, that sure is an opinion, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

car dance
May 12, 2010

Ben is actually an escaped polar bear, posing as a human.

Unlikely because Polar Bears do not know how to speak.
Also it does not make any sense.
I used to message back and forth with that guy playing devil's advocate and he never made any sense or any concession even when I said something that caused him to claim insane responses were logical. It's like these guys are so broken, these incel dudes, that even when they are saying stuff like "my mom should have had sex with me!!" they cannot become self aware enough to figure it out.

I mean even though he's not a virgin and has had some dates now, that guy still thinks this poo poo. It's like the goal posts keep getting moved -- "well I need to lose my virginity." "well I need to have a steady girlfriend." "well I didn't have one for long enough." "she never let me put it in her butt."

They will never be happy because women are not people, just dolls they wanna put their dicks in.

I hope one day Real Dolls are free for men like this so real women don't have to come upon them. (lol that was not intentional because I doubt these guys ever have made a woman orgasm)

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

TheSpiritFox posted:

Hahaha this is the best part of the thread right here. The poster in second place who's not a part of the anatomy measuring contest who's like "Oh gently caress what am I doing with my life?"

That list needs to show up in every thread that goes off the rails and gets stupid for awhile. So, every thread now I want to see that list at some point.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
When asked about the Incel movement, I mentioned something along the lines of how echo-chambers like that have a tendency to turn to poo poo, but I did not realize just how deep the rabbit hole went.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
What is this "incel" thing.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Morkyz posted:

What is this "incel" thing.

Involuntary Celibacy. Pretty much guys who want to be sexually active, yet fail to do so for various reasons. Look up the short documentary "Shy Guys" on Vimeo.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
better yet, don't. five minutes on that love shy forum and I was legitimately depressed. On the other hand, what could go wrong in a forum full of extremely mentally ill virgins who are not receiving treatment.

car dance
May 12, 2010

Ben is actually an escaped polar bear, posing as a human.

Unlikely because Polar Bears do not know how to speak.
Also it does not make any sense.
I went back and looked at the blog he posted re:the questions I posted and he called me retard like 10 times but then said I personally attacked him when I told him he wasn't making logical sense.

It's almost as if there is a definitive reason no women want to talk to them.

There's also a subset of incel dudes who believe in TFL which is true forced loneliness and it's gangstalking for people who are too awful to get a mate. There is a female conspiracy preventing women from sleeping with me, there is a concerted effort that is choreographed that prevents me from getting laid. Why me? No idea. But it's true. No one will gently caress me and all women confer and plan to prevent me from sex. This is a thing actual people believe.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

TheSpiritFox posted:

Hahaha this is the best part of the thread right here. The poster in second place who's not a part of the anatomy measuring contest who's like "Oh gently caress what am I doing with my life?"

It's a good thread :justpost:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Some Guy TT posted:

That list needs to show up in every thread that goes off the rails and gets stupid for awhile. So, every thread now I want to see that list at some point.

No, because now there is a really weird part of me that wants to post more and beat Spiffo.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Shannonmcn posted:

No, because now there is a really weird part of me that wants to post more and beat Spiffo.

Go for the gold, current target: 125 posts

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

lidnsya posted:

I kind of agree. Bragging/being a dick for no reason is almost always a sign of other insecurities. Or lack of mental maturity at least.

You're right, I was only being a dick in order to make myself feel better about not getting any good dick since Sunday :smith:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Spiffo posted:

Give me 125 virgins to advise. I can do it.

solovyov
Feb 23, 2006

LAWYER FIGHT

Shannonmcn posted:

Give me 125 virgins to advise. I can do it.

Sometimes I read virgoon posts and consider volunteering to deflower them. Advise me.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

solovyov posted:

Sometimes I read virgoon posts and consider volunteering to deflower them. Advise me.

That depends how much you hate yourself. If you feel that don't hate yourself enough then I would recommend it as a very quick and effective way to achieve maximum misery.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Watching shy boys right now, pretty lol.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
wow this thread is amazing. people who are stumped that other people like anal, 40+ year old virgins, hundreds of embarrassing confessions, and some dude who tried to sleep with a teenage girl apparently.

finally some light reading!

solovyov posted:

i tried doing this once, and i ended up meeting one of the ugliest human beings i've ever met in my life. this guy was literally a collection of all of life's genetic cul-de-sacs that a person could inherit. i don't know how he managed to get a picture of himself that looked sort of decent on his profile but... goddamn.

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009

Spiffo posted:

They're all Sexgun Rasputin's unfunny shitposts, so I don't think that they really count.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

solovyov posted:

Unless you have a way to like, weed out the really horrible ones, that... sounds like an awful, awful idea. Even then it'd still be bad.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Whole Internet posted:

i tried doing this once, and i ended up meeting one of the ugliest human beings i've ever met in my life. this guy was literally a collection of all of life's genetic cul-de-sacs that a person could inherit. i don't know how he managed to get a picture of himself that looked sort of decent on his profile but... goddamn.

I sure hope there's more to this story.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Whole Internet posted:

So how was he in bed?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

car dance posted:

I went back and looked at the blog he posted re:the questions I posted and he called me retard like 10 times but then said I personally attacked him when I told him he wasn't making logical sense.

It's almost as if there is a definitive reason no women want to talk to them.

There's also a subset of incel dudes who believe in TFL which is true forced loneliness and it's gangstalking for people who are too awful to get a mate. There is a female conspiracy preventing women from sleeping with me, there is a concerted effort that is choreographed that prevents me from getting laid. Why me? No idea. But it's true. No one will gently caress me and all women confer and plan to prevent me from sex. This is a thing actual people believe.

At the risk of stating the obvious, that sounds like a symptom of literal, serious mental illness. So, ironically, there may very well be something beyond their control that's preventing them from getting laid.

Zokalwe
Jul 27, 2013

Benedick Cuckold posted:

At the risk of stating the obvious, that sounds like a symptom of literal, serious mental illness. So, ironically, there may very well be something beyond their control that's preventing them from getting laid.

Yeah, seriously, it stopped being funny (well, the hosed-up kind of funny) to me when it became obvious that this incel guy is clearly mentally ill and should be under treatment (and monitored). I understand laughing at people with terrible opinions but "lol he's schizophrenic he has voices in his head how pathetic"? No.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I feel like I changed the world by posting that pic of the post counts. My work is done here virgins. Best of luck to you all.

Job Creator
Apr 3, 2009

Forceholy posted:

Involuntary Celibacy. Pretty much guys who want to be sexually active, yet fail to do so for various reasons. Look up the short documentary "Shy Guys" on Vimeo.

http://vimeo.com/28466163

this is a pro-click right here :eyepop:

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Job Creator posted:

http://vimeo.com/28466163

this is a pro-click right here :eyepop:

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

This guy is p cool.

"Women are people too."

"No! And if you think they are you've been brainwashed."

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
fyi, if you search "shy guys" on vimeo you get multiple vids of naked men with small pasty dicks

zegs
Aug 21, 2008

Too zegs to live
Too zegs to die
Too zegsy for this shirt
Too zegs to exist
how to date an autistic man child

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
How To Be My Waifu

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"

quote:

If he plays sports,

He does not play sports.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

hahaha those pictures

edit:
4. Ask open-ended questions. These kinds of questions will help a shy guy open up and talk about himself. Good examples include
  • "How do you manage to train for a triathlon when you work full-time?"

Spiffo fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Apr 11, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

IronicDongz posted:

Unless you have a way to like, weed out the really horrible ones, that... sounds like an awful, awful idea. Even then it'd still be bad.

I wonder what would be worse...the ugly guy who obviously couldn't get laid because he is ugly or like had bad grooming habits...or the average looking guy who seems normal on the surface, but is actually a sociopath, and that's why he's had no relationships

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Hey that's a false dichotomy, intense self-loathing doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly or a sociopath!

The Darlok
May 25, 2006

I am watching you.
my problem is i'm a scared little bitch.

how can i be less of a coward

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Get used to rejection? Become less externally defined?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The Darlok posted:

Just put yourself out there and keep in the frying pan. Ahould have done this starting in like middle school. You will learn and get used to things and adjust. A girl's friends yelling no so loud to asking her to dance cause you're not cute enough to "Talk to me again and I'll cut your balls off." to having her walk with her head in her hands to her friends in embarrassment that you asked her out to her looking down and huffing that you're even talking to her about anything at all and walking off...fun. There can be good things that happen too.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

The Darlok posted:

booze

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

The Darlok posted:

Have you tried loving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ChairMaster posted:

Hey that's a false dichotomy, intense self-loathing doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly or a sociopath!

Also none of these are impediments to getting laid in the first place. See also- the effects of alcohol.

• Locked thread