Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Added it in with the other Raw gifs.

I love those two. Also the third one. Face Shield is so much better than Heel Shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

I love those two. Also the third one. Face Shield is so much better than Heel Shield.

I'd submit that a Heel Shield that actually followed through on targeting who they thought were committing "injustices" would have been better than the Paid Cronies Heel Shield they ended up as for a majority of their initial year.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Their Main Event match and promo was astonishingly good. I never thought we'd live in a world where Dean Ambrose played the face in peril, and yet here we are.

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002
If anyone's looking for a good free gif-making program, check out Gooncam.(I don't know if it's SA related) I just found this and I'm liking it a little more than Gifcam. Gifcam is great for making a gif quickly: You can edit frames and delays, but there's not much direct control over color optimization. Gooncam has more options when it comes to controlling dithering and color, but it's a little less user friendly.

Here's a bunch of gifs I made from the trailer PWG just put out for Mystery Vortex 2:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Is that Hero? I can't believe he got sacked for being too fat.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Shoehead posted:

Nah that's Andrew Everett. He's getting regular bookings in ROH and now PWG.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I thought that was PAC until I realized he moves way too slow in comparison. He even has the same gear and everything

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

Shoehead posted:

Nah, Hero is taller than that. He's definitely let himself go, compared to when he left the indies.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeahhh that's not gonna fly on Raw

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Thats a pretty powerbomb from anthony nese.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
That was the best hurricanrana I have ever seen and if someone wants to show me one better that's fine because I could watch hurricanrana gifs all day.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Why cookie Rocket posted:

That was the best hurricanrana I have ever seen and if someone wants to show me one better that's fine because I could watch hurricanrana gifs all day.

Evan Bourne is the pinnacle of perfecting high flying moves.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Hmm I'm still not convinced but only for the purpose of getting you to post more gorgeous hurricanranas.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Not a hurricanrana, but still a gorgeous flipping move:

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Orgophlax posted:

Not a hurricanrana, but still a gorgeous flipping move:

That whole match was amazing. I was already a huge Cesaro mark before that, because of that I am watching some of his indie work.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.
uhh...

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Hmm I'm still not convinced but only for the purpose of getting you to post more gorgeous hurricanranas.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

What am I looking at here?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

I think it was Chavo who said,"Nobody will ever be the "next" Rey Mysterio and I get offended whenever anybody suggests that about anyone.... but Evan Bourne is as close as you're ever going to get."

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Jerusalem posted:

I think it was Chavo who said,"Nobody will ever be the "next" Rey Mysterio and I get offended whenever anybody suggests that about anyone.... but Evan Bourne is as close as you're ever going to get."

Yeah, there are still some really loving good flippy guys like Ricochet, PAC/Neville or Ibushi, but Bourne was always my favorite just for how stupidly smooth he made everything.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Lloyd Boner posted:

Yeah, there are still some really loving good flippy guys like Ricochet, PAC/Neville or Ibushi, but Bourne was always my favorite just for how stupidly smooth he made everything.

And then his leg exploded, somehow causing Tyson Kidd to regenerate into him. What a shame :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

404GoonNotFound posted:

And then his leg exploded, somehow causing Tyson Kidd to regenerate into him. What a shame :smith:
Nah it was just his foot that exploded, I mean he's been ready for months, but they wouldn't let him return. Hell they should have replaced RVD's return with Evan's, think of the pop for that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Commissar Ken posted:

What am I looking at here?

Buzz Aldrin moonwalking. And if you don't think that's the best thing ever then you can get the gently caress outta here.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Nah it was just his foot that exploded, I mean he's been ready for months, but they wouldn't let him return. Hell they should have replaced RVD's return with Evan's, think of the pop for that.

gently caress it, put him with RVD as a tag team. Covers for Rob being a little older, gives the younger dude the rub. (Plus, wasn't Bourne one of the group that got busted for synthetic pot?)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The last thing Bourne probably needs is being in constant contact with a guy who heavily preaches the benefits of marijuana.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Jerusalem posted:

The last thing Bourne probably needs is being in constant contact with a guy who heavily preaches the benefits of marijuana.

Call them the High Flyers, call it a day

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Bourne's the only wrestleman I've ever seen reach back and touch his own feet while doing a shooting star. There are people like Neville who can do really crazy flippy stuff without botching, but Bourne's strong point is being really graceful about it.

I know he was tagging with Kofi, and Gabriel was tagging with Tyson, but I think a Bourne/Gabriel tag team would be awesome. Especially if they did a tandem 450/Airbourne similar to the Young Bucks finisher.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

At least it'd be the natural stuff!

"Dude, don't be puttin' that fake poo poo into your body! Gotta go organic, just like everybody's favourite wrestler, ROB. VAN. DAM!"

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Lloyd Boner posted:

I think it was Evan Bourne who did a running SSP off the apron and it looked like CGI or something.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Corzaa posted:

I think it was Evan Bourne who did a running SSP off the apron and it looked like CGI or something.

That was Paul London iirc

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Your honor, I brought with me... The Smoking Gun

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 12, 2014

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

There was a non-zero chance of Cesaro's leg just snapping there.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yeah, that looked like it could have been horrible.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I know the days are long gone, and for good reason, but every time I see Cesaro do that I keep thinking "oh man a pile driver YES!"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I like how Bryan wears the good belt and then placed the lovely one facing away from the camera. Also, he must have been marking the gently caress out inside during that segment. Gonna have to catch a replay or something.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rest of Smackdown

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

4-man Shield.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

njsykora posted:

4-man Shield.

If you could justify ANYBODY else joining that group, it'd be him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Nice catch, Batista