Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Soulhunter posted:

Nature runecrafting and killing green dragons are solid money (500k+/hr), as is collecting herbs from chaos druids. Chaos druids and green dragons in the wilderness are even better now with the new loot bag, it lets you store a second inventory of loot in the wilderness and is a super common drop from wilderness monsters. Barrows is good money as always, if you have the levels for it (43 prayer, ~50 magic). The recent wilderness update introduced high level thieving chests in the deep wilderness that offer some of the best gp/hr in OSRS right now, but require 84 thieving. Farming ranarr is good supplemental income as well if you get teleports/patches unlocked.

That about sums up the reliable money methods I know of on oldschool, if you're into pvp there's always staking/point but I dont really follow that scene enough to advise anyone on the topic.

Ill try these out, thanks. I'm still low level right now but it gives me a goal to work for.

Install Windows posted:

Yeah they figured out how to be good at stopping it. :shrug:

And they really didn't have an incentive to disable the anti-bot stuff only on the members servers or something, because that would be way too complicated.

I always thought (well atleast like 6 years ago) that Jagex didn't care because members would have like 6 bots going to get GP for member items, and would keep paying the subscription because of that. I guess they care now because you can get a bond.

E: Do they really expect people to do things like Agility without a bot though? It's so boring.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Apr 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Wait Wait Wait, so roughly 1 in 5 players are woman? This seems really high to me but I guess I don't spend my time running around asking pubies their real gender.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

allta posted:

Wait Wait Wait, so roughly 1 in 5 players are woman? This seems really high to me but I guess I don't spend my time running around asking pubies their real gender.

One in five? Wasn't it like 40% a few years ago when they last did a major statdump on the community?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Spergminer posted:

One in five? Wasn't it like 40% a few years ago when they last did a major statdump on the community?

Most of them left for dumb jock games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends cause those MMO sluts don't know a Nice Game when they see one! :arghfist::reject:

Themata fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Apr 5, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Themata posted:

Most of them left for dumb jock games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends cause those MMO sluts don't know a nice game when they see one! :arghfist::reject:

Runescape is a "Nice Game".

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

allta posted:

Wouldn't surprise me if the stat was just "Has a Female Avatar Y/N".

Oh the days of "Say 123 for BF." :allears:

TheDirtyJerz
Feb 21, 2009

Shacklin' the masses with drastic rap tactics.

Install Windows posted:

Yeah they figured out how to be good at stopping it. :shrug:

And they really didn't have an incentive to disable the anti-bot stuff only on the members servers or something, because that would be way too complicated.

Jagex hired the guy that ran RSBuddy to be their new security/bot catcher. At the time RSBuddy was definitely one of the best bots:scripts were updated regularly, worked well and there wasn't any attendant virus/keylogger bullshit associated with RSBuddy. I guess jagex made him an offer he couldn't refuse. So in one stroke they eliminated their most competent rival and got someone who knew how to find bots.

Pity, because iDungeon Pro on RSBuddy was awesome.
...so I hear.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

TheDirtyJerz posted:

Pity, because iDungeon Pro on RSBuddy was awesome.

It was. Especially when I had poo poo internet (and thus dunging with goons was pretty much right out). I still miss it, because I don't really enjoy Dungeoneering all that much, but that could also be just as much because I still don't really know how to handle doing it with an actual group. The few times I went with goons, I pretty much just ran around aimlessly because I don't really know what I'm doing.

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Ill try these out, thanks. I'm still low level right now but it gives me a goal to work for.

I always thought (well atleast like 6 years ago) that Jagex didn't care because members would have like 6 bots going to get GP for member items, and would keep paying the subscription because of that. I guess they care now because you can get a bond.

E: Do they really expect people to do things like Agility without a bot though? It's so boring.

Also if you want a whip, it's like 200k. Somebody in clan chat could probably give you that.

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
^ He's playing OSRS, so it's like 1m+ or something.

I'm pretty sure Jagex pushed to get rid of bots because a lot of them were using stolen credit cards or something and it was causing a problem for jagex.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Botting is having a heyday on OSRS again due to their small team of developers and lack of allocated security resources from the company at large. As far as I know the only real thing they do right now is silently move you to a "botter" world if they suspect you're using a macro.

I still wouldn't recommend it though, the ban rates seem a bit higher than it was during the RSBuddy days where you could pretty much let a script run 12 hours a day undisturbed.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I wouldn't run it for 12 hours, I'd maybe run it for an hour or two while alt tabbed doing other stuff. Pretty much what I do now except instead of alt tabbing in every 10s or so to kill a cow or whatever its every 10 minutes to make sure its still running ok or something.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I just got my first purple in Treasure Hunter!

And it was a freakin' Armadyl Helmet! Something I actually really, really want!

A great thing for first thing in the morning.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Nice update today. Along with a lag-free bank and Treasure Hunter, preset bank loadouts are now a thing.

NamePolice
Feb 26, 2011
With today's fantastic update, Jagex finally added the ability for pubbies and poopsocks to waste their lives away to complete surveys in order to win real-life video game keys. I hate my life (as shown by the fact that I play this game) and decided to do one of these surveys for goon glory. After an hour of shameful survey answering, I present to you the following:

:whatup:
An hour of work for roughly $70 of Treasure Hunter keys. And was it worth it? No. Please do not do this to yourselves.

NamePolice fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 8, 2014

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Your membership expires hours before Dark Souls 2. Christ, man.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Worth noting in less horrifying news, that the Treasure Hunter UI has received an update to make it not look grody.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

NamePolice posted:

With today's fantastic update, Jagex finally added the ability for pubbies and poopsocks to waste their lives away to complete surveys in order to win real-life video game keys. I hate my life (as shown by the fact that I play this game) and decided to do one of these surveys for goon glory. After an hour of shameful survey answering, I present to you the following:

:whatup:
An hour of work for roughly $70 of Treasure Hunter keys. And was it worth it? No. Please do not do this to yourselves.

What surveys did you do? I want to boot up a virtual machine and download maleware and surverys for rsbucks too, but none of them seem to actually work.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
In celebration of the new bank update, Bank #13 has been cleaned, SSJGokuWeed's bank!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJmejIxfKGg

Some of the potions were left as 3 doses for overloads as requested. The cleaning process was also significantly sped up with the near instant item deposit/withdrawal which is very nice.

NamePolice
Feb 26, 2011

Average Bear posted:

What surveys did you do? I want to boot up a virtual machine and download maleware and surverys for rsbucks too, but none of them seem to actually work.

I did Swagbucks, which isn't a large survey so much as a conglomerate of tons of smaller surveys. You may have to look around a bit on the ads page because it doesn't show up for everyone, but there should be an offer for about 136 keys for an hour of :effort:. If you want mega Swagbucks then there are offers that give 500 (you only need 450 for the keys) that require subscribing to some stupid websites and then canceling them a minute later, and after signing up for the world's greatest baby education gaming website I had enough to put me over alongside a subscription to a better game.

Poonerman posted:

Your membership expires hours before Dark Souls 2. Christ, man.

I wasn't joking :colbert:

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
There is a new design competition. This time for a pet. A floating half full odd sock anyone?

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/design-a-pet-competition

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

NamePolice posted:

I did Swagbucks, which isn't a large survey so much as a conglomerate of tons of smaller surveys. You may have to look around a bit on the ads page because it doesn't show up for everyone, but there should be an offer for about 136 keys for an hour of :effort:. If you want mega Swagbucks then there are offers that give 500 (you only need 450 for the keys) that require subscribing to some stupid websites and then canceling them a minute later, and after signing up for the world's greatest baby education gaming website I had enough to put me over alongside a subscription to a better game.

If you're going to do these dumb surveys use Fake Name Generator.
It includes fake phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers.

Also I would highly recommend running your browser sandboxed for these, never know what could be in the ads that appear on these sites.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

FillInTheBlank posted:

If you're going to do these dumb surveys use Fake Name Generator.
It includes fake phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers.

Also I would highly recommend running your browser sandboxed for these, never know what could be in the ads that appear on these sites.

Gonna get dem keys. :getin:

Not really. Too much effort, but this looks like a pro option.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
You can type anything you want into them and you don't need to answer all the questions, just keep clicking through to the next page. If they don't send you keys you can file a ticket on the main offers page and send them literally anything and they'll approve it. I've been sending them pictures of men laughing alone with fruit salad as proof that I've done the surveys and they've been approved. Definitely set up a sacrificial gmail account to handle all the spam though.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

kemikalkadet posted:

You can type anything you want into them and you don't need to answer all the questions, just keep clicking through to the next page. If they don't send you keys you can file a ticket on the main offers page and send them literally anything and they'll approve it. I've been sending them pictures of men laughing alone with fruit salad as proof that I've done the surveys and they've been approved. Definitely set up a sacrificial gmail account to handle all the spam though.

This works. If you can trigger the "completed" flag for any of these, you can get keys for literally anything without doing anything.

Drownin in this bonus xp here.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

So Jagex released their emote that's supposed to be celebrating RuneScape's history and...

Wow. Leave it to Jagex to turn what was an interesting idea into something boring, I guess.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Simsmagic posted:

So Jagex released their emote that's supposed to be celebrating RuneScape's history and...

Wow. Leave it to Jagex to turn what was an interesting idea into something boring, I guess.

I'd say it was valid and accurate. :colbert: Besides, the ideas for this came from pubs, right? Be fair about who to blame.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
BTS video up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsnP8Z3JUDM

Can any British goons explain what the heck "British bulldog" is?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

allta posted:

BTS video up:

British bulldog is pretty much the same as a bald eagle for us americans

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/legacy-mode--progress-update posted:

Legacy Mode – Progress Update

Hi everyone,

In February we announced big plans for RuneScape’s combat – to introduce a Legacy Combat Mode for those who preferred the old combat gameplay and game interfaces.

We’ve been working on the design and development of Legacy Mode since you voted for us to start, back in mid-February. We’ve made good progress since then, and are aiming for an initial beta in May. The beta will be incredibly important and Legacy needs to well-tuned before it’s ready to leave beta, so while we’re pretty confident in ‘summer’ release, it wholly depends on how testing and feedback goes.

So, what is Legacy Mode?

Legacy Mode is a way to play the modern game, but with the feel of the old combat gameplay and interfaces. Combined with the combat changes being introduced to the wider game, such as 138 combat calculation and special attacks, Legacy will feel like the simpler experience familiar to those who played prior to the Evolution of Combat and RuneScape 3.

To get a sense of what Legacy Mode will look like, this is a target mockup that we’re working towards – as you can see, it looks very close to the game screens of 2011:

What will Legacy Mode include?

Legacy Mode isn’t a replica of the game back from 2011, but it will have the most important things: especially old-style interfaces, removal of EoC abilities and reinstatement of Special Attacks. It’s a way to experience the modern game, with content and equipment that’s be introduced over the last couple of years, without the need to learn our more recent combat system.

Here‘s how the modes compare:

The majority of game worlds will allow those in Legacy Mode to play alongside EoC players, so the two groups can play together, interact and fight side-by-side if they wish. We’re also intending to create a few Legacy-only worlds, for players who want to do PvP exclusively against other Legacy Mode users.

Please also note that it is critical to us that in making Legacy Mode we don’t sideline or negatively impact the modern combat system for those who like it.

We’ll have a lot more detail about Legacy Mode when we get towards beta.

What next?

Legacy Mode is just one of a many major improvements we’re making to RuneScape’s combat this year, and you can read about the other features in the Evolution of Combat Improvements. As you can see, we’ve got a ton of plans and this is obviously a lot of work for our combat development team. As a summary, here’s our current plan for combat improvements:

• April - Combat Improvements Beta update.
  • May – Release current batch of combat improvements.
  • June – Legacy Mode beta.
  • June – Release rejuvenation of PvP improvements.
  • Summer TBD – Legacy Mode, 138 combat calculation and special attacks.
  • Summer TBD – Grouping system & first batch of PvP content reworks.

Thanks for reading and I hope it’s been a useful update as to our plans. Legacy Mode is going to be a collaborative effort and we intend to shape it around what you want – please join the discussion on the forums to be a part of that.

Mod Pips
@JagexPips
Executive Producer, RuneScape

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/l=0/evolution-of-combat-improvements posted:

Evolution of Combat Improvements

Hi everyone,

We’re three months through 2014, and the ambitious plans we announced for RuneScape’s combat at the start of the year are proceeding apace. Alongside my post about Legacy Mode, I wanted to let you know what we’re working on to make major improvements to the current combat system and revitalise PvP.

We’ve already released Revolution, Momentum Plus, ability queuing, ability bar sharing and bank quick presets, but they’re just the tip of the iceberg.

You’ll be aware of some of the key changes already from your votes in the Power to the Players system, but here’s a recap:
  • Special Attacks – If you’ve played the combat beta, you’ll know that all of the old special attacks are implemented and are now undergoing polish and balancing. This will add more diversity to viable gear and another notch of excitement when fighting.
  • 138 Combat Calculation – The community voted overwhelming to reintroduce this the 138 Combat Calculation. This is also available to test on the beta already, where we’ve got a tweaked version of the old formula that give Magic and Ranged equal contribution.
  • Monster Aggression – We’re making a change to monster aggro so the creatures across RuneScape are more aggressive; again, more like it used to be. Of course, the game is multi-way combat now, so we’re taking a new approach for aggro rules, but the end result will be that more monsters are aggressive and combat training can be slightly lower-intensity.
  • Interface changes – These are a range of smaller UI improvements, including allowing chat to stay in focus during combat, clearer target information and a reworked quick inventory feature. These all contribute towards combat feeling smoother and more intuitive.
  • Balancing – We’re making some important balance adjustments to certain aspects of combat, especially the defensive side of things. We’re making shields and defensive ‘tank’ armour more useful, and reviewing defensive abilities so more of them are important and relevant.
  • PvP mechanics - We believe the PvP scene will really benefit from all of the EoC improvements and introduction of Legacy, but we’re also working on specific initiatives to revitalise it. This means making changes to the combat system so it delivers more satisfying PvP gameplay, including XP for PvP, tuning ability damage and stun affects, rebalancing PvP Armour and improving click input recognition for faster responsiveness.
  • PvP content – It’s just as important to improve PvP-centric game content and how it’s accessed. This will include overhauling the Crucible and reworking a bunch of other PvP minigames, and creating a grouping system that makes getting into such content much quicker and easier.

Note that the many of the PvP mechanical changes and content listed above have entered the beta servers today. Read over the patch notes for full details, and give them a try in the beta!

When’s it Coming?

We’re aiming at the next big combat improvements batch to be in May and that’ll contain the majority of the features mentioned above. However, there are a few features we feel are best to roll out alongside the release of Legacy Mode, such as the 138 combat calculation and special attacks, so those will come a bit later.

As a summary, here’s our current plan for combat improvements:

• April - Combat Improvements Beta update.
  • May – Release current batch of combat improvements.
  • June – Legacy Mode beta.
  • June – Release rejuvenation of PvP improvements.
  • Summer TBD – Legacy Mode, 138 combat calculation and special attacks.
  • Summer TBD – Grouping system & first batch of PvP content reworks.

Thanks for reading. Remember that your feedback’s a crucial part of all of this. Please do try out our latest combat updates on the beta servers, and let us know what you think over on the forums.

Mod Pips
@JagexPips
Executive Producer, RuneScape

quote:

The changes below are now live in the combat beta.

The Crucible
  • The core gameplay of the Crucible has been converted to a mode entitled Bounty Hunter, which differs as follows:
  • Requires no fee to enter.
  • Possible to attack any player.
  • Killing a player not assigned to you and picking up dropped items will incur a 'rogue' penalty, where you are unable to leave the arena for 3 minutes. This is refreshed whenever another item is picked up.
  • The Supreme Hunter is now assigned by finding the Essence of Death within the arena, and killing other players nearby to activate the effect.
  • A new special attack has been added to the 'supreme defender' weapons which summons 10 ghosts. Each one of these imparts 10% damage resistance to the Supreme Hunter and attacks players near the Supreme Hunter.

• A new interface has been added, showing kill-death ratio in the current round.
  • An icon is now displayed above each player's head, displaying an approximation of their worth, should they be killed.
  • A new Deathmatch Mode has been added, which involves a 30-player battle with safe death and power-ups.
  • A new lobby has been added to the Crucible, allowing access to the new Bounty Hunter and Deathmatch modes.

PvP Armour
  • New sets of armour designed for PvP have been added to the game. These have lower life point bonuses, but impart PvP-specific damage reduction. In the beta, pick them up for free from Mr Ex in Edgeville.

Multi-Way Wilderness Zones

• The Wilderness is, once again, divided into single and multi-way combat areas. These are laid out similarly to before, with a few changes to accommodate Warbands.
  • The Single-Way Wilderness toggle ability has been removed.

Ability Balancing

Magic:
  • Wrack has had its damage reduced to 94% weapon damage and 125% weapon damage vs stunned targets.
  • Impact now does 188% damage vs stun immune targets – otherwise, it binds the target.
  • Combust now does 100-188% weapon damage over time, doubled if the target moves.
  • Sonic Wave now does 157% weapon damage.
  • Concentrated Blast now does 70% weapon damage per hit. Crit chance is unchanged.
  • Detonate's charge time has been halved. If a target is selected when it is used, the area of effect will be that target's position at the time of activation. If not, it will be player-centred, as before.
  • Dragon Breath now fires in a tighter arc, but has a longer range. It also deactivates protection prayers.

Ranged:
  • Piercing Shot now does 94% weapon damage and 125% weapon damage vs stunned targets.
  • Binding Shot no longer damages non stunned targets.
  • Snipe now has an upper damage limit of 219% weapon damage. It also deactivates the target's protection prayers.
  • Fragmentation Shot now does double damage, rather than triple.
  • Dazing shot now does 157% weapon damage.
  • Needle Strike now does 157% weapon damage.
  • Deadshot now does 188% weapon damage instantly, then another 188% weapon damage over 6 seconds.

Melee:
  • Slice now does 94% weapon damage, and its cooldown is linked to Punish.
  • Sever's cooldown has been halved, as has the duration of its debuff.
  • Havoc now does 157% weapon damage, and its cooldown has been shortened.
  • Hurricane now does 219% weapon damage.
  • Dismember now does 100-188% weapon damage over a shorter time, and has a shorter cooldown.
  • Punish's cooldown has been shortened, and linked to that of Slice.
  • Fury now works as a melee version of the Magic ability Concentrated Blast.
  • Decimate now does up to 188% weapon damage, and its cooldown has been lowered. In PvP, it does 244% weapon damage if the target is using a shield.
  • Cleave now does 188% weapon damage.
  • Massacre now does 188% weapon damage instantly, then another 188% weapon damage over 6 seconds.

Defence:
  • Bash now deals damage based on the level of the wielded shield.
  • Revenge misses will now increase the stack effect by 10%.
  • Debilitate's now lasts longer, based on the level of the wielded shield.
  • Reflect's cooldown has been increased to 30 seconds.

Stun Mechanics
  • All stuns currently at basic level will bind their target and add an interrupt – this will stop the current attack and put all abilities on cooldown, but still allow the target to eat.
  • Four new threshold stun abilities have been added.
  • Transfigure is now a long interrupt instead of a stun.
  • Asphyxiate and Destroy no longer repetitively stun their targets.
  • Asphyxiate, Destroy and Rapid Fire now bind your target in place when they are first cast.
  • Barge no longer stuns and can be cast without a target, allowing it to be used like Surge.
  • Barge now breaks free from binds (not stuns) and charges at a selected target, dealing up to 125% weapon damage.

Other
  • A new ability - Siphon - has been added. This level 20 constitution basic ability leeches up to 10% adrenaline from the target if they have more than the user, and has a one minute cooldown.
  • The dragonfire shield has had its special attack re-implemented, dealing fire magic damage with a 2 minute cooldown between attacks.
  • Bakriminel bolts's old special effects have been re-added. You can select which effect you’d like to apply by right-clicking them.
  • Dominion gloves now reduce damage from the combat style you’re weak against by 1-5% damage each hit. These is a 5% chance they’ll reduce damage by 10-50% instead.
  • Defenders now have a 5% chance to parry melee attacks, reducing the damage by 50-100% and increasing the accuracy of your next attack by 20%.
  • Poison has been improved to be more effective in combat, lasting longer and scaling in damage with the tier of poison used.
  • Phoenix necklaces now have a 1 minute cooldown.
  • Portents of restoration now have a 15 second cooldown.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
What a remarkable way to waste a ton of dev time on complete bullshit.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

rscommunity.jpg

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
I just want to know whether i can still bind high alch to a key in dungeoneering, thats literally all i use keybinds for.

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
Eh, I like special attacks and gently caress the 200 combat level calculation. Other than that, seems like a whole lot of time spent on people that'll never be happy.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

That newspost sure looks long for essentially saying "we're making a fixed interface and dividing everything by 10/100, hope this helps!"

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

allta posted:

BTS video up:

Them beasties

hth

E:

Some dumb idiot posted:

rsdevelopers.jpg

God is that seriously one of their devs, or did you google "dorkiest motherfucker alive" and slap a title on it?

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

rscommunity.jpg

rsdevelopers.jpg

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

allta posted:

BTS video up:

It's kind of like dodgeball, only instead of thrown balls you have rugby tackles. Everyone but a few people gets on one end of the rugby pitch, runs to the other end, the few get to rugby tackle runners. Anyone who gets tackled is out and joins the tacklers.

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

Magres posted:

Them beasties

hth

E:

God is that seriously one of their devs, or did you google "dorkiest motherfucker alive" and slap a title on it?

http://www.webcitation.org/6OVT7EfrP

A reminder of his thread during the April fools event. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Yeah, motherfucker's that dorky and he throws ponies into everything in-game he gets his hands on.

I keep telling myself, "at least the quests are good."

• Locked thread