Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KvxOuC7Bhc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

FrozenVent posted:

I have a feeling that when the cops in Virginia get a call for "a dude in a ghillie suit hiding near a hiking trail", they assume sniper, not kid with a air horn and a camera.

This could have ended in a way more tragic hilarious fashion.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ticle-1.1145823

Alcohol may have been a factor.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QreX8op9abg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVzxuOtU6wg

I like the "OF COURSE,PENDEJO!" after he says he can't go across the planks. :3:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Always love painful schadenfreude

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

snortpocket posted:

Are you sure he wasn't just freaked out by someone sticking a burning candle in his face? I mean I don't have a dog or anything but I'd probably react similarly

His body language makes the difference. His tail starts wagging, he looks his owner in the eyes, and then goes for a shake. All he knew was that his owner was approaching him and had gotten on the floor with him, with a treat in one hand, which usually means "it's time to do some tricks for a treat!"

I'd bet money that the owner always (or almost always) leads with the Shake command.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This is really good.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

The mix of pain and embarrassment in this one is almost too much.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Probably less embarrassment and more just the pain from tearing a ligament in your knee

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

His body language makes the difference. His tail starts wagging, he looks his owner in the eyes, and then goes for a shake. All he knew was that his owner was approaching him and had gotten on the floor with him, with a treat in one hand, which usually means "it's time to do some tricks for a treat!"

I'd bet money that the owner always (or almost always) leads with the Shake command.

Plus once he knocks it over his tail stops wagging and he puts his head down which it what makes it so heartbreaking. He was so frigin pumped to do his trick and then he thought he did something bad when it was just his owner giving him a birthday treat.

That said, that dog is getting pretty heavy around the midsection, probably for the best. On the other hand, it is a lab so he probably ate it off the floor within 30 seconds of the video ending.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCLTbOJhz64

Dad prank!

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Pook Good Mook posted:

This one is so sad because the dog is obviously feeding off her energy and is so excited to shake paws and then he's so confused when he tips over his birthday treat.

It made me sad at least. Labs are such good dogs.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Pook Good Mook posted:

Plus once he knocks it over his tail stops wagging and he puts his head down which it what makes it so heartbreaking. He was so frigin pumped to do his trick and then he thought he did something bad when it was just his owner giving him a birthday treat.

That said, that dog is getting pretty heavy around the midsection, probably for the best. On the other hand, it is a lab so he probably ate it off the floor within 30 seconds of the video ending.

Any other experts want to weigh in on this? My money's on dog autism.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Unfortunately, he died earlier this year. :smith:

EDIT: wait, never mind, it was his partner. I didn't realize there were two of them.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
There's a reason Chris Pratt's character on Parks and Rec is described as a human lab. They're sweet dogs, but dumb as poo poo. At the end of the gif, he probably has no idea what happened but is excited a treat appeared on the floor.

Doggie derail.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Rare Collectable posted:

The mix of pain and embarrassment in this one is almost too much.

I feel bad for laughing but I like how the curtain goes down at the end kinda casual

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

You gotta watch the video for the sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKejK2fDTo

henkman posted:

Probably less embarrassment and more just the pain from tearing a ligament in your knee

It's just kinda pathetic the way she just lies there sobbing. Most people would attempt to get up or move or something.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Tora! Tora! Tora! posted:

You gotta watch the video for the sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKejK2fDTo

It's just kinda pathetic the way she just lies there sobbing. Most people would attempt to get up or move or something.

That, and it's pretty clear she's in pain, but nobody seems to be making a move to help.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
"HELP ANYONE HELP OH GOD HE'S EATING ME FROM INSIDE KILL ME NOOOOW" that's hilarious :allears:

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

That, and it's pretty clear she's in pain, but nobody seems to be making a move to help.

She's not chocking or having a stroke, ffs. Seconds don't count, and it gets funnier if you wait a while.

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

Tora! Tora! Tora! posted:

Most people would attempt to get up or move or something.

I dunno, when I torn my ACL, all I could think of was to keep lying there till someone came and helped me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

It's not in pain, it's just being a giant pussy. The cat never even got close to it. Dogs will do that.

My dog doesn't like getting needles at the vet, but when she has to, she yelps out in false pain before the doctor even touches her. Of course, when she actually gets stuck with the needle, she's cool as a cucumber. Dogs are dumb.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's not in pain, it's just being a giant pussy. The cat never even got close to it. Dogs will do that.

My dog doesn't like getting needles at the vet, but when she has to, she yelps out in false pain before the doctor even touches her. Of course, when she actually gets stuck with the needle, she's cool as a cucumber. Dogs are dumb.

I think they're talking about tiny dancer, not the dog.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Missing Name posted:

Best Gun Fails possible :nms: for the "I just loving shot myself" guy at 2 minutes in.

This is why we do not look down the barrels of paintball guns.

The kid right at the end was just looking down the barrel for so drat long I had to put my hand over the screen. A moment's stupidity is understandable, staring down the barrel of a loaded paintball gun for 30 seconds is beyond dumb. Lucky he didn't lose an eye.

FrozenVent posted:

I have a feeling that when the cops in Virginia get a call for "a dude in a ghillie suit hiding near a hiking trail", they assume sniper, not kid with a air horn and a camera.

Or mugger. Or rapist.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

That is right on the sugar free side of the candy aisle? I'm not seeing the funny in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5iSMOhu1Mk
I've always been partial to seeing the slow death that is crossfit. A good portion of these people are going to have irreparable joint damage by the time they are fifty.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Never let them see you coming.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is it wrong I feel a bit of schadenfreude that the company that never promoted my wife and prompted our move has just declared bankruptcy? I feel terrible for the people losing their jobs (with no severence), but goddam, they ran that company into the ground.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

canyoneer posted:

I think they're talking about tiny dancer, not the dog.

..... uhhhh, no, I meant that. That, uhhhh, dancer was a dog, and ....... uhhhh... she fell like a pussy.

Plus I take my dancer to the vet..... or something.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

..... uhhhh, no, I meant that. That, uhhhh, dancer was a dog, and ....... uhhhh... she fell like a pussy.

Plus I take my dancer to the vet..... or something.

Thank you for this.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Jastiger posted:

Is it wrong I feel a bit of schadenfreude that the company that never promoted my wife and prompted our move has just declared bankruptcy? I feel terrible for the people losing their jobs (with no severence), but goddam, they ran that company into the ground.

Try not to think about how management will make a lateral or upward move into a different company and make everyone there miserable too.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Stargate posted:

God drat, every time I'm reminded of Bill Dance I can't help but cry laughing. The universe really didn't want him to make his fishing show, but he's so good natured about it all that you can't feel bad for laughing.

I can't find it now, but there's a clip of him where he's riding a lawnmower or quad bike towards the water and he goes behind a tree, you hear a crash and then it's him rolling out the other side alongside whatever he was riding. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember it being the funniest one.

It's in this compilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQIljOKwpo

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Things like this make me wonder if the person ever expects someone is setting up a prank on them.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

bobjr posted:

Things like this make me wonder if the person ever expects someone is setting up a prank on them.

I wonder, what if he hosed up his throw and the brick just hit him on the top of his head instead...

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Even more schadenfreude.

The schadenfreude coming from in the thread now is that I have Elton John's Tiny Dancer stuck in my head.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

I wonder, what if he hosed up his throw and the brick just hit him on the top of his head instead...

It looks like the person throwing it is just a teenager, and he's able to lift and throw the block pretty easily, so I'm guessing its wood. It would probably of clonked him good but I doubt it would hurt him that bad.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Even more schadenfreude.

The schadenfreude coming from in the thread now is that I have Elton John's Tiny Dancer stuck in my head.

Oh, is that the one that goes "hold me closer, Tony Danza"?

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Professor Wayne posted:

Doggie derail.

I wasted some time playing through the Batman:Arkham X games the last weeks, and I can't help but hearing the second dog go, "Huh? WHAT?"

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Stargate posted:

It's from one of those Russian dashcam videos where everything is horrible. I think it's wires on the ground that cause that, but I don't know how they cause that.

Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMdLTd1l4E

E;fb but my video is 13 minutes long.

Russia seems like a magical place, judging from these videos.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Iacen posted:

Russia seems like a magical place, judging from these videos.
It really is:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Palpek posted:

It really is:

I hope that gun guy didn't shoot the other dude. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Palpek posted:

It really is:

I wonder if he just killed this person. Maybe he just got interrupted.

Another way to be nice to russian pedestrians

• Locked thread