Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

DupaDupa posted:

So that "Falling to the Niners Next Year" thing might actually happen

Excelllllent. He can join our expanding roster of people who make bad personal decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

This is the 2nd time I'm saying this itt, but there is no way Evans falls past Pgh at #15

Evans would be cool but I'm ride or die on Dennard right now. I'll be so hype if he falls to us. One of them will, as is the Steelers First Round Draft Pick BUllshit Way

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Groucho Marxist posted:

pretty sure people loved The Fever like people love Jordan Lynch

i unironically want the steelers to draft him in the 6th or 7th so we can get rid of wasted rear end pick landry jones

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Coldforge posted:

Excelllllent. He can join our expanding roster of people who make bad personal decisions.

Well at least Patton, Lockette, and Kaep look like they're clear of any stupidity, for the moment. :unsmith: (Getting high and drinking may be considered dumb by some of you, but whatever.)

Still got that Perrish Cox though.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Roasted Donut posted:

i unironically want the steelers to draft him in the 6th or 7th so we can get rid of wasted rear end pick landry jones

Yeah, but then we don't get to post this:

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
one gif isn't worth having lovely rear end landry jones smearing poop all over the team

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
man trading this years third to draft sharknado thomas last year pisses me off because he would have probably lasted 5 more picks and we could have just taken him there instead of trading to get him and then blowing our regular pick on idiot fucktard landry jones who has always sucked, and always will suck

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
You guys know if the Steelers drafted Jordan Lynch he'd somehow end up trucking motherfuckers for like 3 seasons.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

You guys know if the Steelers drafted Jordan Lynch he'd somehow end up trucking motherfuckers for like 3 seasons.

he could be the next randle-el (steelers randle-el, not redskins randle-el)

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

swickles posted:

Are you sure he didn't just show off his skills at running the 40 backwards here?

Because this looks much better

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'd be okay with this because the Jordan Lynch factor would outweigh the gently caress Steelers factor

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
TOUCHDOWN JORDAN LYNCH THE STEELERS HAVE WON THE SUPERBOWL THE STEELERS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

TOUCHDOWN JORDAN LYNCH THE STEELERS HAVE WON THE SUPERBOWL THE STEELERS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL

You play to much, dogg. Too much

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Raku posted:

This is not what I, an Alabama fan, want to hear

You should be encouraged he took trash and made him play well enough to warrant a draft selection. Crompton tore up a few lovely secondaries, but he was never really the QB his recruiting ranking would have implied he would be. Kiffin brought him a long way from where he started.

Its really the big reason why I think Kiffin is a good coach for QBs and offense.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah if Lane Kiffin is actually running the offense in Alabama there's a chance they might actually be tolerable to watch eventually.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Its really the big reason why I think Kiffin is a good coach for QBs and offense.

oh is he now

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Volkerball posted:

oh is he now

Well, quarterbacks he doesn't despise, presumably

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Who in this draft has kick return skills?

The Bengals have gone back and said QB/WR would be possible in the first round but it seems like it's a) if Bridgewater falls to them they'll consider it and b) anybody with return skills. It would be great if Gilbert fell to them but he likely won't and he's the only one I know has return ability.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dri Archer.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Jordan Lynch can be a punt protector and FG holder and a Wildcat QB and a shitload of trick plays can be run

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Groucho Marxist posted:

Jordan Lynch can be a punt protector and FG holder and a Wildcat QB and a shitload of trick plays can be run

Jordan Lynch is going to be playing the part of Aaron Rodgers for whatever team puts him on their practice squad.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I haven't heard a thing about Jordan Lynch being gay tho.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Atticus Finch posted:

The Bengals have gone back and said QB/WR would be possible in the first round but it seems like it's a) if Bridgewater falls to them they'll consider it and b) anybody with return skills. It would be great if Gilbert fell to them but he likely won't and he's the only one I know has return ability.

Odell Beckham Jr. and Brandin Cooks both did some kick returning in college.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

So Mort on ESPN claimed that Bridgewater has had shaky private workouts with various teams. Now today Bridgewater's agent says Teddy has only had one private workout.

If these teams on the back-end keep overstepping in their leaked fabrications it could end up backfiring and giving Bridgewater's stock a bump. Also we now know Mort's a ringer too, not that that's a huge shocker.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Atticus Finch posted:

ODB had a field goal returned for a td this year. He's also returned one or two points for td. He's cool, you should draft him.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Roto: NFL Network's Ian Rapoport has heard from two personnel "chiefs" who believe Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater is the top prospect at the position.

Back we swing the other way!!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Quest For Glory II posted:

Roto: NFL Network's Ian Rapoport has heard from two personnel "chiefs" who believe Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater is the top prospect at the position.

Back we swing the other way!!

Some serious Narutoing going on here.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Some serious Narutoing going on here.

:what:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I have no idea what you just said and I watch cartoons.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Roasted Donut posted:

man trading this years third to draft sharknado thomas last year pisses me off because he would have probably lasted 5 more picks and we could have just taken him there instead of trading to get him and then blowing our regular pick on idiot fucktard landry jones who has always sucked, and always will suck

On the other hand, I am quite pleased with that trade.

Also, what the gently caress does Narutoing even mean?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

say no to bats posted:

Putting on fifty pounds, a big headband then getting banned for anime.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

say no to bats posted:

TURN LEFT TURN LEFT

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

say no to bats posted:

It means smokescreening but I wanted to be funny.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Now today Bridgewater's agent says Teddy has only had one private workout.

I think Rapoport's confirmed this to be true as well.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

It means smokescreening but I wanted to be funny.

It was funny, just not in the way you intended.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

swickles posted:

I watched this for about 2 minutes because it's the uncanny valley of running. Almost, but off.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

never forget Landry Jones

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

there was part of me last year that was hoping ben would have a season ending injury after their horrible start just to see how bad the landry jones starting experience could get

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Roasted Donut posted:

there was part of me last year that was hoping ben would have a season ending injury after their horrible start just to see how bad the landry jones starting experience could get

there is a part of me every year that hopes ben has a season ending injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Look man, at least he saved the touchdown. This puts him leaps and bounds above Mark Sanchez. Landry Jones could easily start for the Jets.

• Locked thread