Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
use the drone to look for sea monsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

> invite the underwater drone to join your pirate crew

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Use blood to draw crude jolly rogers on the boats

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Daub whatever reddish substance is at hand all over both boats with crude pictographs implicating terrorist extraterrestrials.

It's all about alibi and plausible deniability.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Turn on the radio, say "I found the plane, it's--AUGH HE'S KILLING ME AAAUUGGGGGH" and then hang up

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Tie the two boats together. One on top of the other, upside down. Now you have a submarine. Dive.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Turn on the radio, say "I found the plane, it's--AUGH HE'S KILLING ME AAAUUGGGGGH" and then hang up

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Vengarr posted:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

Tie the two boats together. One on top of the other, upside down. Now you have a submarine. Dive.

there wasn't any rope :(

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

demand to know why they sent male relief, is it because you're gay? because that's very problematic behavior on their part

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Vengarr posted:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Vengarr posted:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Vengarr posted:

Posting from the goldmine

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Vengarr posted:

yessss

DrunkDalek
May 20, 2003

Drinking beer to make music to drink beer to.
Check for maximum diving depth of drone and if it can fly. Also, is it carrying a nuke like the drone in the documentary "The Abyss" that you can trade for a bigger boat?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's way too cold outside. Take your clothes off, pile them in the bottom of the relief boat, and light them on fire with your flares.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Vengarr posted:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

set your old boat on fire, fake your own death

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

> Realize the captain was hitting on you, mourn the loss of a romantic evening.

Omghaiwtfaslplzkthx.

Vengarr posted:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Vengarr posted:

Advantageous
Apr 8, 2012

> Go into the water. Live there. Die there.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Vengarr posted:

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Use drone to attack Command.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Drown tails in the blue water.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Sit down and start to write down ideas for pictures based adventure where people over the radio can tell you what happens next.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Advantageous posted:

> Go into the water. Live there. Die there.

> Reject your earthly fires.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Scoop up some gore out of the water and draw a pentagram with it in the bottom of the relief boat. Do a summoning ritual of some type. Give resulting creature the extra boat. Now you are a pirate fleet.

Edit: Also, tie your shirt in a knot just under your chest so you look more fabulous.

almightyerin fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Apr 14, 2014

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
>Watch Space Jam. If unable to, travel to a place where you can.

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

"Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along."
> Put one of the flares in to your anus and light it

Minesweep
Oct 6, 2010

Whirlwind Jones posted:

If I jerk off onto my desk top my cat hops up and starts licking it and it's kinda disturbing actually like he goes to down on that pool of cum like drat man what the gently caress.

thast hosed up

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SniperWoreConverse posted:

LOOK for MERMAIDS in the OCEAN

These are both good. Maybe some kind of mermaid will leave you in charge of her tiger while she goes to look for corpses?

Yes, maybe it sounds crazy. Or maybe spending millions of dollars to look for a bunch of crab-riddled corpses and plane wreckage is more crazy?

Anyway, magical undersea people are more economical is all I'm saying.

Of course, it was obvious and I should have thought of it immediately. Fish love vomit!

Use vomit as mermaid-baiting chum.

Suicide Sam E. fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 14, 2014

open container
Sep 16, 2008
pour gasoline over both boats, use flares to set them on fire

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Is there any video feed from the drone?

Use drone to look for mermaids and sharks.

They're both pretty good. I'm willing to bet they can both be trained with a combo of chum/vomit rewards and urine punishment, too.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Be captain.

Realize you have a rogue agent. Any room for error cannot be tolerated in this boring, routine search or the cover-up will not be successful. None of the public can doubt that an orderly search was carried out by the book.

Take more Dramamine.

Call cleaning crew. Tell them you have a loose screw and are designating it code black.

Let Kevin McCarthy solve your problem with his murder submersible (a la "Innerspace").

Stare out of the bridge window meaningfully.

Pop more Dramamine.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vengarr posted:

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
need to get rid of all that seawater

> piss

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Tie his boat to your boat and merge all the supplies that can fit onto your own boat.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Edit: Oops

almightyerin fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Apr 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Vengarr posted:

• Locked thread