Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
pirate crew or death.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
> make wolf blitzer drink your pee

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
> come closer and you'll see the ping
> goatse them

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

>push wolf blitzer off the boat

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
ask wolf if he's hungry for the truth

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

ask wolf if he's hungry for the truth

Then a cappella Duran Duran while sodomizing him.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

> Feed Wolf Blitzer into one of the outboard motors feet first. Insist he report on his own death.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

>sacrifice Wolf Blitzer to Dagon, awaken Cthulhu to join your pirate crew.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Drink more seawater. Offer some to Wolf.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Drum posted:

> Feed Wolf Blitzer into one of the outboard motors feet first. Insist he report on his own death.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
> take Wolf and cameraman hostage, demand Anderson Cooper join you on the high seas for fabulous piracy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

> come closer and you'll see the ping
> goatse them

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
fire your gun wildly in the air while they are distracted

HEAR THOSE PINGS ANDERSON???

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>tell wolf that your last name is ping, and then propose to him, all while still refering to him as anderson cooper. if he refuses call him a homophobe, knock him from the boat and shoot him with the gun. then repeat this process with the cameraman

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
>Look deeply into the camera and inform the world's viewers of the mad savings to be had at MalaysiaAirlines.com

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Tell him you hear the pings in the heart of this fish and then sing the song of your native people

~In the navy...

OppyDoppyDopp
Feb 17, 2012
> rapidly surface the probe with MH370 on a hook so that the probe launches out of the water and hits Wolf while the fish simultaneously bites into his throat. say "say hello to my friend for me...in hell!"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Drum posted:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

shoot wolf, take the microphone, start reporting in an exaggerated style mocking him

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Drum posted:

> Challenge Wolf to a game of Jeopardy. When he gets a question wrong feed him into one of the outboard motors feet first, lowering him more and more for each wrong answer he gives. Insist he report on his own death.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
>Calmly explain that the fish did not put the numbers in correctly in time and this caused MH370 to crash

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

A Winner is Jew posted:

> Challenge Wolf to a game of Jeopardy. When he gets a question wrong feed him into one of the outboard motors feet first, lowering him more and more for each wrong answer he gives. Insist he report on his own death.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Drum posted:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Drum posted:

wolf blitzer dying graphically on live tv is really the only way to go here

GenericRX
Jun 29, 2013

A Winner is Jew posted:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A Winner is Jew posted:

:wow:

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

A Winner is Jew posted:

I do wonder if Atma even bothers writing a normal game goal with these anymore. Could we actually find the plane? Is there a normal "win state" for any of this?

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
> Exit West with Wolf

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
We need Wolf, He'd make a really good pirate.

>At gunpoint force Wolf and cameraman onto the empty boat. Tell the cameraman that he is now the captain of the newly christened boat Probably Going to Die. Then send out an SOS for the boat and set it adrift.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Cuntpunch posted:

> Exit West with Wolf

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Cuntpunch posted:

> Exit West with Wolf

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

ChuckHead posted:

>At gunpoint force Wolf and cameraman onto the empty boat. Tell the cameraman that he is now the captain of the newly christened boat Probably Going to Die. Then send out an SOS for the boat and set it adrift.
this but with the flaming boat

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Dr. Witherbone posted:

I do wonder if Atma even bothers writing a normal game goal with these anymore. Could we actually find the plane? Is there a normal "win state" for any of this?

Iirc he said that he won't be preparing his games anymore because goons cannot be predicted.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Shout: "Look over there!" and point behind the camera man. As soon as he turns the camera, shoot him. Then knock out Wolf and tie him up with his tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

If we play our cards right we could have an inflatable boat with four engines on it.

• Locked thread