Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Is there a stream of this hootenany? I want to see Mighty Mo do things. (Get layed upon)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
SUB THIS TALL RUSSIAN rear end in a top hat, MO

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

Captain Log posted:

Is there a stream of this hootenany? I want to see Mighty Mo do things. (Get layed upon)

Too late.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
80 punches to the head. STILL OK :thumbsup:

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Man continues to wrestle despite having his brain shutoff.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
This was worth watching because it reminded me about Glory tomorrow

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Beltran's footwork looks terrible

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i am not watching this and i odn't think i've ever seen a beltran fight but my god i hope vlad lays furiously upon him

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The announcer said Beltran was going to make his boxing debut soon. I hope that means he has a blossoming second career working in a box factory.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Just a reminder the Dave Vitkay fight is moved to after the main card so be sure to go to spike.com afterwards!

Just do it ok!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Get the gently caress out

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

No loving way. Ufc April: all your heroes will die

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Retired him.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Suffered a fracture in his neck, Tito Ortiz, of course.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
This is a Cinderella dream

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Wait, that was premature. Tito ortiz had stem cells injected directly into his spine and has never felt better

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bellator: I respect you. But I must beat you. :effort:

(this standoff is hilariously bad)

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Schchclemnko just went full on Dolph

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
:ortiz: is the best

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Tito is going back to the things that originally made him a success - fighting middleweights that can't wrestle.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This is a hardcore narrator.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Ivanov lived through something worse than being stabbed. He lived through having a Dateline special montage made about his stabbing.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Supper weight submission night.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
So what's the over/under on Tito pulling out two weeks prior to the pay-per-view date?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

-Atom- posted:

So what's the over/under on Tito pulling out two weeks prior to the pay-per-view date?

Say spread.

(Also, 5)

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
As in the injury is over or under his neck?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

-Atom- posted:

I like how not understanding how over/under works is a constant across both the mma and prowrestling segments of PSP.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

-Atom- posted:

I'm hoping for a TNA style swerve with Chandler pulling out.

The over/under is -210.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

I like how not understanding how over/under works is a constant across both the mma and prowrestling segments of PSP.

Not understanding the concepts of betting is the best base for MMA viewing.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Tito is going back to the things that originally made him a success - fighting middleweights that can't wrestle.

however, he can wail on guys' guts real good. i'm always down for seeing tito's dumb inards knocked around until he curls up in a ball.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Reddit is sponsoring another fighter, this time it's r/dogecoin, the meme based bitcoin spinoff internet currency subreddit. They are going to sponsor this guy Wow! Much jiu jitsu!

quote:

If there is any information I didn't cover or you want more details please let me know.
Also, the other idea I had was to sponsor the other fighter as well. It would be a "DOGE MATCH", get it "DOG MATCH...lol anyways.....this is another option. Imagine having a whole Octagon , fighters, banners, etc....decked out in DOGE!

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/22vng3/spike_tv_dogecoing_moon_big_fight_happening_on/

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
So Askren is convinced that the upcoming Tito fight is a work

http://fansided.com/2014/04/15/ben-askren-thinks-tito-ortiz-vs-shlemenko-work/#!EdcRf

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

quote:

That said, Bellator has proven that they are a respectable promotion and suggesting or assuming that they would work a fight is an irresponsible claim to make.

citation needed

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Bellator 117, Friday April 18th!

Prelims - 7:00 PM ET, Bellator.com, Dunc's link that gets thrown around all the time

• Catchweight (175lbs) - Ryan Jensen vs Mark Stoddard
  • Light Heavyweight - Houston "The Assassin" Alexander vs Matt Uhde
  • Lightweight - Martin "Trey" Brown vs Jared "Demon Eyes" Downing
  • Lightweight - LaRue Burley vs Cliff "The Goblin" Wright
  • Middleweight - Ben Crowder vs Joe "The Doctor" Vedepo
  • Middleweight - Victor Moreno vs Anthony "Lionheart" Smith
  • Catchweight (149lbs) - Josh Arocho vs Julio Cesar "Morceguinho" Neves
  • Lightweight - Jordan "Pretty Boy" Parsons vs Tim Bazer

Main Card - 9:00 PM ET, Spike TV

• Welterweight - Karl "Psycho" Amoussou vs David Gomez
  • Lightweight Semi-Finals - Derek Anderson vs Marcin "Pole Harris" Held
  • Lightweight Semi-Finals - Patricky "Pitbull" Freire vs Derek "The Stallion" Campos
  • Welterweight Title - Douglas "The Phenom" Lima vs Rick "Genghis" Hanw

Reasons to watch:

- Houston Alexander will maybe lose to a lovely z-leaguer :confused:
- Joe Vedepo is kinda neat, he invented the Vedepo choke
- Karl Amoussou is rad
- POLE HARRIS
- Pitbull gonna maul a horsie
- Lima vs Hawn should be :krad: (let's go judo)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
One of the coolest moments of MMA was any of the few times Houston Alexander knocked people out and then angrily stormed around looking for a new challenger. I wish he was good.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

Captain Log posted:

One of the coolest moments of MMA was any of the few times Houston Alexander knocked people out and then angrily stormed around looking for a new challenger. I wish he was good.

HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FURREAL!

The Keith Jardine KO is still pretty cool. That's before people knew The Dean had like no chin.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

[*]Lightweight - Martin "Trey" Brown vs Jared "Demon Eyes" Downing

Just heard about Trey being on this card at the gym this morning, definitely gonna be pulling for him. (He used to be at our gym but no longer because drama)

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Pat-CurranPatricio-Pitbull-Rematch-Kicks-off-Bellator-Summer-Series-on-June-6-66779

pitbull/curran 2 in june :madmax:

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Didn't see the first couple fights but apparently this happened:

I wish more fighters had big crazy hair, makes KOs so much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Aaand some dude just blew out his knee really badly. You know it's really bad when a professional fighter is screaming like a loving banshee, replay is really unpleasant

• Locked thread