Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BHB
Aug 28, 2011

duckfarts posted:

> When large boat arrives, use your quad-engine warboat to ramp off of the CNN boat and do a sick flying corkscrew over it, firing the gun at the bridge while singing take it to the limit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Use the trident to grow vines all over the boats to turn them into some kind of boat golem.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

duckfarts posted:

> When large boat arrives, use your quad-engine warboat to ramp off of the CNN boat and do a sick flying corkscrew over it, firing the gun at the bridge while singing take it to the limit

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
paging atma

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

> do some scientific research whaling. The gay kind. Call Greenpeace homophobic.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

holy poo poo dude. just be patient.

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

The moment we become whiny demanding babies is probably the moment this stops being fun for him, shut up

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

duckfarts posted:

Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
been a while since we've pissed. bladder must be ready to explode!

> piss

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

duckfarts posted:

Vengeful Turtle
Dec 25, 2009

by Ralp

duckfarts posted:

bukkits
Mar 7, 2013

:regd08:

duckfarts posted:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

duckfarts posted:

agreed

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

duckfarts posted:

Oh my god yes.

Tampa Bay Barbie fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Apr 16, 2014

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

duckfarts posted:

this but masturbate whilst doing so

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

duckfarts posted:

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

duckfarts posted:

Swoon them with your siren song.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
>make sure that the crew of the large boat and the CNN camera feed catches you kissing the camera man

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

duckfarts posted:

WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

duckfarts posted:

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
> Blame Obama.

Valfar
Nov 12, 2004

Born to lose, live to win.

duckfarts posted:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

duckfarts posted:

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
> Ask the cameraman out on a date.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cute as heck posted:

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Cute as heck posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Name=snoopsagan

Atma fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 17, 2014

GenericRX
Jun 29, 2013
>use dead body as human shield

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

>take out your cock and release all that stored seawater right into his eyes

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
>projectile seawater vomit at the captain before lightheadedly wandering over to the cnn camera and collapsing over it and fainting. end act 1.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

GenericRX posted:

>use dead body as human shield

it even comes with a handy bullet proof vest

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
> jizz in his eye, all accurate like

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

profess your undieing love to the captain

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
> release all your bodily fluids on him

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
>Ask for an elaborate and lengthy explanation of his master plan. While he is doing this, release all of your bodily fluids onto him.

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

lmao that corkscrew was effing sick

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
>Tell him that he better put that gun away if he wants his share of the treasure.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

rats off to ya posted:

lmao that corkscrew was effing sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

>Point out the camera is still filming him. While he is distracted, release all your bodily fluids onto him.

• Locked thread