Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Stokes posted:

That was awesome. Who flipped?!

Tony and Woo looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha Tony pulled in Woo and made the turn.

So now on its face it's Tony/Woo/Spencer/Tasha/Jeremiah (5) vs Trish/Kass/Jefra (3). Which would put Tony in the minority of his new alliance, so he's got to flip back his flop.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Codependent Poster posted:

I used to hate Tony but I've really come around on him.

It seems like just yesterday he was building a #spyshack on the beach.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

LeJackal posted:

YES! Spencer lives another day!

Spencer's :smug: face and headbob was wonderful.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh wow. The next episode is gonna be crazy.

I wonder if Tony did that thinking that Trish/Kass/Jefra would stay loyal after this vote. That's gonna be an awesome shakeout next week.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

blue squares posted:

drat! That was exciting but its kind of a shame. LJ was pretty good. Not as entertaining, but good.

This is a crazy and awesome season. One of the top 10?

LJ winning would be the most boring outcome to this season so I am happy that hes gone

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

El Jay

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

All the alliances are pretty much hosed now - can't see how Trish/Jefra trust Tony/Woo after this, Kass is a complete wildcard and maybe Tasha/Spencer/Jeremiah stick together

It should be a complete mess for the rest of the season

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Yeah, Trish in particular has to be on the warpath next episode, and I think she could take Kass and Jefra and pull in a couple of other people to get a majority.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Today was Tony's million dollar move, I think.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh man the preview looks amazing.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Preview: RIP Woo

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

LJ had the most boring goodbye confessional.

Preview: :laffo:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

PREVIEW SPOILERS: Nice ninja skills Woo.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

LJ and Trish were my favorites to win it and now they're both in a weak position. And I think neither of them did anything wrong. Trish may still be okay if Tony comes back but I think this week, Tony just sealed his fate as NOT the winner. He made that move with only one guy supporting it from his alliance. That's the end of his sole survivor hopes imo.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ghostpilot posted:

"I feel comfortable" something you should never, ever think, feel, or say in Survivor.

well called.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Peeping Tony :lol:

This one vote is going to make the rest of the season much more interesting.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Preview: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :ohdear:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Ghostpilot posted:

Preview: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :ohdear:
My guess is he's fine. Just Michelle falling off the platform 2.0.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Haha Tony pulled in Woo and made the turn.

So now on its face it's Tony/Woo/Spencer/Tasha/Jeremiah (5) vs Trish/Kass/Jefra (3). Which would put Tony in the minority of his new alliance, so he's got to flip back his flop.

Yep.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

LJ and Trish were my favorites to win it and now they're both in a weak position.

Yeah I don't think LJ's position could get much weaker now.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Ghostpilot posted:

Preview: WOOOOOOOOOOOO! :ohdear:

Edited for my own enjoyment

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

LostRook posted:

Yeah I don't think LJ's position could get much weaker now.

:woop: Secret Outcasts! :woop:

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Tony :ughh:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

xbilkis posted:

Yeah, Trish in particular has to be on the warpath next episode, and I think she could take Kass and Jefra and pull in a couple of other people to get a majority.

But the only person she might be able to pull in would be Tasha. I think Spencer/Jeremiah and Tony/Woo are tight pairs now and are basically working together. Of course, Spencer/Jeremiah might be willing to vote for Tony, but it would also leave them in a weaker position.

Next week really will be interesting.

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Ok tony rules. He should win.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

TMMadman posted:

But the only person she might be able to pull in would be Tasha. I think Spencer/Jeremiah and Tony/Woo are tight pairs now and are basically working together. Of course, Spencer/Jeremiah might be willing to vote for Tony, but it would also leave them in a weaker position.

Next week really will be interesting.

Yeah, I kind of realized as I was writing that post that the people seemingly most likely to flip against Tony before this episode only got closer to him after that vote.

Tasha/Spencer/Jeremiah could still team up as a tight three with the girls who voted for Jeremiah, but Tasha and Spencer seem more fractured than they were a few votes ago.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Tony's hosed now imo, everyone's gonna view him as the biggest threat in the game now and he's also probably alienated half the potential jury pool.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Robnoxious posted:

Nah, Spence's days are numbered unless he BEAST MODES many concurrent IC wins.
Or anything else happens.

Robnoxious posted:

Oh Tony Tony Tony...

You are leaving soon because you overplay everything.
0 for 2.

(These were both early episode or beforehand, just think it's funny how we can't really predict poo poo)

I don't think Tony can flip back, Jeffra is evidently done working with him. I think only Tasha/Jeremiah/Spencer are safe next episode. That's a pretty balanced three, do people ever go into the FTC if they feel like they all have equal shots? Or is that group pretty much going to have to break down so Spencer or Tasha can bring a goat?

Spencer definitely deserves props for not playing the idol. I'm sure it was tempting, but this sets hims up in a way stronger position, it may even have bought him a F3.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
What an awesome season. No idea what will happen, but now would be a great time for Kass to go back to her old alliance. A tight 4 of the 3 Brains + Jeremiah is probably the most mutually beneficial arrangement, and then it would be a Phillipines-esque Final 4: Tasha and Spencer taking the role of Malcolm and Denise, trying to get the other out right before Final TC.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
They'll sooner work with Jeffra than Kass. Jeffra's loyal, without a home, and not outwardly egotistical. Kass dug her hole.

Maybe they'll use her, but I don't think they even want her as a goat. It would (potentially) legitimize her moves, something neither Tasha nor Spencer are keen on doing.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
This season owns really hard.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

blue squares posted:

All you Tony doubters are going to feel pretty dumb in about 53 minutes.

What did I tell you, motherfuckers

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

blue squares posted:

What did I tell you, motherfuckers
I dunno, I think he's hosed. Honestly, if he did crazy his way into the finals, I could see some of the people he voted out not holding a grudge. But I just think he's exposed himself too much and gone too far offroad to find his way back.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Comes down to jury. If he makes it, he points to this as his biggest move. It's all about how he handles the fallout and how LJ takes it. I see LJ as someone who would still vote for Tony to win against most other people.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Next time on Survivor: Chekov's #Spyshack. If you introduce a Spyshack in the second episode, it had better be used in the post-merge.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Has there been a FTC without someone completely bitter?

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother
I love how LJ told everyone that Tony wanted to get rid of Woo, which Tony did say but he was lying about it. Then Woo and his buddy Tony seize an opportunity to get rid of big bad traitorous LJ.

So surely even though you're Trish and don't really believe Tony, you have to be wondering how it makes sense that Tony would go from wanting to blindside Woo, to working together with Woo to blindside LJ. How do you even make sense of that situation?

edit: Also another thing I caught was Tony/Trish talking about the set F5 being (a scared) LJ/Jefra vs. Tony/Trish/Woo. And it's obvious nobody's dumb enough to keep Kass around just to vote her out at 6. Surely Trish planned to drag her along further than that. Somewhere in that 6 there had to be a solid group of 4 with F4 plans. But who?

Mercaptopropyl fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Apr 17, 2014

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

Next time on Survivor: Chekov's #Spyshack. If you introduce a Spyshack in the second episode, it had better be used in the post-merge.

AAaa I just saw the next episode is titled "Sitting in my Spy Shack" this is the happiest day of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

AAaa I just saw the next episode is titled "Sitting in my Spy Shack" this is the happiest day of my life.

Ha, hope they didn't release that title before this ep. Would've been obvious that he was staying (though he didn't seem to be in much danger).

• Locked thread