Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

> Tell the captain your wife was on that plane and you'll be damned if you're gonna let it get out of your hands. Ignore anyone who asks how you were both married and gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Edit: this Is not a command.

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Apr 17, 2014

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
>notice the early moon and begin to transform into a were-wolf Blitzer

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Apr 17, 2014

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
Tell him "I'm not afraid" and pick up the item you had hidden up your butt. Ingest it, and transform into prototype 370 aka "Man-hole, the gay terror".

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

>Hit the deck, as you check your watch and realize the improvised Gas/Flare explosive you jerry-rigged aboard your crashed gunboat is just about to explode.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

duckfarts posted:

> kick a wet dook into the captain's eye and nasal area to blind and distract him while you exit the bridge area

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

>beg for mercy, then when he pauses momentarily in disgust, pull down your pants and poo poo the flare that's hidden up your rear end into his face

>when he's screaming and burning to death, suck his dick

terrordactle
Sep 30, 2013
Run in circles with your arms out making plane noises

dark_3y3
Sep 24, 2002

"Identity Crisis" Murderer.
> Tell the captain "Fear? No this is the only way to hide your presence from the Predator."

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
> Call in your pet marmoset, ask him to turn the camera to face the captain

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

>Draw the pentagram of fire with your fluids and attempt to conjure yog-sothoth to explain what the gently caress the captain is talking about

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

or change characters or whatever is needed to make this happen

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

duckfarts posted:

> kick a wet dook into the captain's eye and nasal area to blind and distract him while you exit the bridge area

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

duckfarts posted:

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
> stroke manmeat while singing push it to the limit and don't break eye contact

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Throw your razor-sharp hat at him.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

> Stare off past him, eyes widening, jaw dropping, see if he takes a look

A Pleasant Hug
Dec 30, 2007

...It's the thought that counts, right?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Slurin posted:

> Tell him "I took it to the limit, and if it is the end of the line for me, at least let me tell the world one last thing." Walk over to the camera, point it at your face and say "I'm gay," wink then rapidly throw the camera down and pull hard on the wheel so the boat flips on its side.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Slurin posted:

> Tell him "I took it to the limit, and if it is the end of the line for me, at least let me tell the world one last thing." Walk over to the camera, point it at your face and say "I'm gay," wink then rapidly throw the camera down and pull hard on the wheel so the boat flips on its side.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Slurin posted:

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Slurin posted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the camera doesn't have a mic so do it in sign language

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

But not as in "switch to MH370"; rather, suddenly remember that you are actually the living avatar of MH370, back for vengeance, and also to be fabulously gay.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i just wanna be dat fish

dark_3y3
Sep 24, 2002

"Identity Crisis" Murderer.

Slurin posted:

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

duckfarts posted:

> kick a wet dook into the captain's eye and nasal area to blind and distract him

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

> give the captain a Stone Cold Stunner, drink a beer then piss said beer into his mouth

Both

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Slurin posted:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
We lost the underwater drone lol

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I don't think that guy knows how big boats work but do it anyway.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

Slurin posted:

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

"Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along."

duckfarts posted:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
> attach your 3 boat motors to the big boat. pee in the sea. drink your sea water pee.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Slurin posted:

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

> give the captain a Stone Cold Stunner, drink a beer then piss said beer into his mouth

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

> Tell Hans Gruber to go gently caress himself

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Goatse the captain with your now-soiled anus to distract him, then leap backwards and swallow him with your gape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkDalek
May 20, 2003

Drinking beer to make music to drink beer to.
mh370 crashes thru the window riding the drone just like geena davis did

• Locked thread