Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Install Windows posted:

Germans were damned immigrants taking American jobs. Why, some were even Catholic!

And they wouldn't learn to speak goddamn English!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

kik2dagroin posted:

freepers: ideas from the Nazis

Worse - ideas from commies

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

isildur posted:

You're overcomplicating the Freep mindset. It's much, much simpler than that.

A thing was done.

Was it done by a far-right extremist? Then it was a good thing.

Otherwise, it was a bad thing.

There are a few exceptions, but they're generally of the form 'Guess he wasn't a far-right extremist after all.'

I just can't wait until they all turn on Cruz and Palin, and come to the realization that they have nobody in the US left.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I didn't realize how deeply tied to racism the temperance movement was. Like the war on drugs. I just, never considered it at all.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Sweeney Tom posted:

I just can't wait until they all turn on Cruz and Palin, and come to the realization that they have nobody in the US left.

They sorta have realized that already, any thread about Russia for example ends up with half the poster wanting God Emperor Putin arrive in america and take it over and cleanse the "filth" and the other half want literal fellatio Putin. Makes me wonder whose side they would take WW3 happens.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
(White)Babies Just 15 Months Old Show Racial Bias When Picking Playmates(Hate-Crazed Barf Alert)

quote:

Researchers found white babies favoured supervisors who showed bias towards others of their race.

You'd think hate-crazed liberals who wrack their vacuous skulls conjuring up novel ways to vilify whites would have the courage in their own mendacious beliefs about whites to come right out and say it as they believe it by putting "Whites" in the title of the article. But these pusillanimous, chicken-sh** cowards don't have the conviction of their own beliefs to say it in the way they want to publicize such craven propaganda.

And here you thought the liberals have already completely exhausted, plumbed the dregs of racial hatred, animus towards whites.

1 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:03:23 PM by lbryce
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
I should point out that the original article did not have "White" in the headline. That was added by the Daily Mail.

quote:

To: lbryce

Since "Asian" in Brit speak generally means "Muzzie" and not some well-behaved kid from Thailand, Japan or China, is it possible that the kids showed so-called "racial bias" because the Muzzie babies at 15 months were already starting to be infused with a superiority complex against the infidel babies and they perceived that they were the targets of bias instead?

5 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:08:07 PM by Vigilanteman (Obama: Fake black man. Fake Messiah. Fake American. How many fakes can you fit in one Zer0?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
I read this on another site...what a bunch of crapola and to think we tax payers pay people for such poop....

I can guarentee the exact same results with any racial group...

but had to pick on two little innocent Caucasian babies....

I have to admit I'm becoming more racist as time goes by....

9 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:09:26 PM by cherry
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

“white devil babies! we must kill them!” Louis Farakhan, and by extension, BO.

12 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:11:14 PM by Viennacon

We can finally be the victims! :toot:

quote:

To: Maceman

I don’t think it means that at all.

I think it means white people need to be tolerated, and subsequently celebrated, just like “gay” people. If it’s “in our DNA”, then we can finally claim “victim” status.

Thanks, stupid British researchers.

;-)

21 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:17:34 PM by WayneS (Help Control Politician Overpopulation - Spay or Neuter Your Senator or Congressman Today!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s not racial bias. Babies don’t have the adult concept of race. It’s recognizing similarities and differences, a very valuable survival skill.

There was a magazine cover a few years back that tried to ‘prove’ that all White babies are racist.

Face it, the left hates Whites and looks for things like this to ‘prove’ that Whites need to be eliminated (after seizing their money)

29 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:21:55 PM by I want the USA back (Media: completely irresponsible traitors. Complicit in the destruction of our country.)

quote:

Liberals love to promote evolution and speciation as a good thing but then act all upset about the logical consequence of their belief in it.

For example as “renowned” anti bush liberal atheist evolutionist Richard Dawkins points out populations that are similar to each other will pick out superficial markers to futher differentiate. Even though they are capapble of interbreeding they don’t. His example was two frog populations in Arkansas that use different breeding calls to discriminate even though they are still fundamentally the same species. It is lauded as proof of early specitaiton and a great thing. It is also used as proof that modern humans underwent speciation historically. When humans actually show the same evolutionary tendencies today though they get all upset.

44 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:43:24 PM by Rameumptom (Gen X= they killed 1 in 4 of us)

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

Of course it’s true. Just as black babies prefer eating water melons, and fried chicken. And they were born “TAP DANCING”. Does every body see what I’m saying? These people will come up with anything to divide this country more and more. And once they have created as much racial strife as they can, they’ll just step back and watch us tear into each other. Unless we are smart enough to realize that what they’re saying is completely BS

56 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:12:02 PM by gingerbread
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jagdgewehr

Jagdgewehr, the correct term is: gaybies.

Let’s not let this happen again, shall we?

60 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:34:42 PM by Delta Dawn (Fluent in two languages: English and cursive.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Yes, those hate-crazed liberals are just so racist. :barf:

DEKH
Jan 4, 2014

ikanreed posted:

I didn't realize how deeply tied to racism the temperance movement was. Like the war on drugs. I just, never considered it at all.

It's always weird looking back at prior eras. Also heavily involved in the Temperance were first-wave feminists, who viewed alcohol as a dangerous poison that could leave women and children homeless when their husbands/fathers became alcoholics. With men as the sole source of income in many families and women forbidden to work in most lucrative fields, alcohol could be seen honestly as a terrible and dangerous drug.

It was also practically impossible to leave your husband in that day, many states did not recognize that women could be parties to contracts, and must had laws that presumed men would take the children in a divorce. Divorce was also extremely difficult to get. My great grandmother had to basically claim she was a whore to divorce my abusive great grandfather, and she carried that stigma the rest of her life.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Freepers: I'm becoming more racist as time goes by....

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Elephant Ambush posted:

There's a goon named The Entire Universe who either does this or used to do this. He posted some horrific stuff in the reddit pedocaust threads but he also said that he had full access to counseling anytime he needed it which was good to hear.

:tinfoil:THE DEEP WEB:tinfoil:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

Well, you also have to remember that the early-20th Century was the absolute nadir of race relations in the US. The KKK had something on the order of 3 million members nationwide and lynching was at an all-time high. Calling Germans beer-swilling wastrels was pretty tame compared to the rest of the die-hard crazy poo poo that was going on.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Yeah I wouldn't say the temperance movement was tied to racism as much as race relations had such a huge effect on everything just as much if not more than now. I mean was the temperance movement showing biases towards certain kinds of alcohol like how the war on drugs tends to give less harsh penalties for powdered cocaine vs. crack? I'm exempting stuff like Catholic churches being allowed to keep wine for Mass because that's something different.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...

RagnarokAngel posted:

I'm exempting stuff like Catholic churches being allowed to keep wine for Mass because that's something different.

Didn't some nuts try editing the Bible so everyone was drinking grape juice?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Mind Loving Owl posted:

Didn't some nuts try editing the Bible so everyone was drinking grape juice?

Some protestant sects still do this.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

RagnarokAngel posted:

Some protestant sects still do this.

http://www.amazon.com/Sipping-Saints-David-Wilkerson/dp/0800783395

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate Disco > Freepers: Hate-Crazed Barf Alert

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

They are aware that Jesus turned water into wine, yes?

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

They are aware that Jesus turned water into wine, yes?

Some people have turned Jesus' repeated and passionate demands of charitable behaviour, humbleness and peaceable behaviour into "Putin is clearly the ideal man". Missing one of Jesus' freshmen miracles seems pretty tame in comparison.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jagged Jim posted:

(White)Babies Just 15 Months Old Show Racial Bias When Picking Playmates(Hate-Crazed Barf Alert)

I should point out that the original article did not have "White" in the headline. That was added by the Daily Mail.

We can finally be the victims! :toot:

Yes, those hate-crazed liberals are just so racist. :barf:

It's almost as if the babies grew up surrounded by white people! As if black people were anomalous to the baby's 15 months of experience, none of which they can fully comprehend lacking the brain development that adult humans possess allowing them to analysis and interrupt these experiences!

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Presented without comment or context.

quote:

To: Enza Ferreri
Maybe gay is an acronym.

G. A. Y.

G=Gooey
A=Anal
Y=Yahoo

Or sum more vile interpretation. Turn the tables back.

14 posted on 4/16/2014 5:12:23 PM by Scrambler Bob (You can count my felonies by looking at my FR replies.)

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

Jagged Jim posted:

Liberals love to promote evolution and speciation as a good thing but then act all upset about the logical consequence of their belief in it.

For example as “renowned” anti bush liberal atheist evolutionist Richard Dawkins points out populations that are similar to each other will pick out superficial markers to futher differentiate. Even though they are capapble of interbreeding they don’t. His example was two frog populations in Arkansas that use different breeding calls to discriminate even though they are still fundamentally the same species. It is lauded as proof of early specitaiton and a great thing. It is also used as proof that modern humans underwent speciation historically. When humans actually show the same evolutionary tendencies today though they get all upset.

44 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:43:24 PM by Rameumptom (Gen X= they killed 1 in 4 of us)

This guy is literally arguing that evolution proves white people are a separate species. :pseudo:

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Finnankainen posted:

This guy is literally arguing that evolution proves white people are a separate species. :pseudo:

I love when they try to say something really scientific sounding to make it seem credible and smart, but included in that is words like specitaiton.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Finnankainen posted:

Actually he is arguing that since animals discriminate it's also right for people to oppose mixed-marriages.

I'd write an extensive reply but at the moment I'm busy cleaning the blood of my girlfriend's previous children from the carpet.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Finnankainen posted:

Back when I was a wee primary schooler a well meaning teacher gave me a whole stack of Creation magazines. One bit of bullshit I remember well was this condescending little article about Africa. The thesis was basically that since evolutionary scientists (and basically every other scientific discipline that deals with the history of mankind one way or another) believe human beings come from Africa that must mean they believe modern Africans are less evolved than white people. Peppered throughout the thing were creationists being amused that the blacks can do white people things.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

A Mormon that was a friend of a friend claimed that Jesus turned it into non-alcoholic wine. He didn't really have much to back that up but he was also one of the few people I hate on a personal level so interacting more with him wasn't worth the (bogus) explanation.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Radish posted:

A Mormon that was a friend of a friend claimed that Jesus turned it into non-alcoholic wine. He didn't really have much to back that up but he was also one of the few people I hate on a personal level so interacting more with him wasn't worth the (bogus) explanation.

Any serious religious scholar knows that he turned it into a bottle of Night Train.

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Radish posted:

non-alcoholic wine

Like grape juice?

Wasn't the point of drinking wine pre-sanitation times that the alcohol kept it safe to drink?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

eggsovereasy posted:

Like grape juice?

Wasn't the point of drinking wine pre-sanitation times that the alcohol kept it safe to drink?

Yeah, and it was the "best" wine served at a wedding so it was probably pretty alcoholic!

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Wine and beer are really interesting that they made water safe to drink accidentally. Our forebears didn't have much of a grasp on microbiology, but boiling and/or low-heat pasteurizing the water made it not kill you (as much)

Early beer and wine was probably pretty tame by today's standards because they were using wild yeast and bread yeast for fermentation. While you can tip up some decent numbers for a lambic or a wild fermented wine, you'd be hard-pressed to have made a 'modern' beer (5-8%ABV - they were probably pushing 2-3%). Wine is a bit easier as I've made wild wines over 10% with terrible raw ingredients.

I've heard that "No Alcohol before Jesus was alive" type argument before and it's just as laughable as creationism stories about all the animals being vegetarians.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Back then wasn't it actually pretty hard to stop grape juice from ending up wine anyway?

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

MeLKoR posted:

Actually he is arguing that since animals discriminate it's also right for people to oppose mixed-marriages.

I'd write an extensive reply but at the moment I'm busy cleaning the blood of my girlfriend's previous children from the carpet.

Sure, but the implication is that this discrimination constitutes speciation since you get two separate populations that don't interbreed even though they could.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Mind Loving Owl posted:

Back then wasn't it actually pretty hard to stop grape juice from ending up wine anyway?

I think the thrust of the argument was that Jesus used his magic powers to specifically turn the water into "non-alcoholic wine" (not juice this was stressed) which is absurd when he didn't really care about that anywhere else but the Mormon rules retconed what Jesus believed so whatever.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Georgia Peach posted:

Any serious religious scholar knows that he turned it into a bottle of Night Train.

Thunderbird. :911:

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Anything on that Ukranian town that's forcing Jews to register yet? I imagine the mental gymnastics on display to reconcile Putin totally hetero man-love with blatant anti-semitism will be fascinating.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

The Rokstar posted:

Anything on that Ukranian town that's forcing Jews to register yet? I imagine the mental gymnastics on display to reconcile Putin totally hetero man-love with blatant anti-semitism will be fascinating.

False flag! Liberals! Homos!

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

The Rokstar posted:

False flag. Heck there are goons who seem to believe that.

e: beaten

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

The Rokstar posted:

quote:

To: matt04

Pretty soon he’ll have all Christians registering over here.

4 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:34:35 AM by cll (Serviam!)

:shepicide:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Wait wait Jews being forced to register? The gently caress is going on? I had heard about the forced relocation of the Tatars but uh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

Wait wait Jews being forced to register? The gently caress is going on? I had heard about the forced relocation of the Tatars but uh

Some Jewish folks coming out a synagogue in a Russian-controlled Ukrainian town were handed flyers by the local militia ordering them to register and pay the equivalent of $50 or face deportation.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Notorious QIG posted:

Some Jewish folks coming out a synagogue in a Russian-controlled Ukrainian town were handed flyers by the local militia ordering them to register and pay the equivalent of $50 or face deportation.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/04/17/jews-ordered-to-register-in-east-ukraine/7816951/ For people who are curious! Looks to me more like Putin sneakily trying to develop a narrative to justify intervention but I'm not exactly a Ukraineologist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

Republicans should immediately call for allowing Ukrainian Jews to immigrate to the USA.
8 posted on 4/17/2014 1:35:56 PM by freerepublicchat

quote:

That flier has to be another false flag op, no local pol would be stupid enough to do anything like that.

10 posted on 04/17/2014 11:36:09 AM PDT by varmintman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: varmintman
False flag or not, I hope we’ve learned by now not to take such things sitting down.

27 posted on 04/17/2014 11:52:05 AM PDT by Ouchthatonehurt ("When you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SunkenCiv; vladimir998
All hail Tsar Putin, Supreme Autocrat of all the Russians, King of Poland, King of Finland.

Gotta keep them Jews (and western Catholics) down.

23 posted on 4/17/2014 1:47:33 PM by KC_Lion (Build the America you want to live in at your address, and keep looking up.- Sarah Palin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Marcella
[georgesoros.jpg]
George Soros has a ton of experience registering Jews and their belongings on behalf of Nazis.
33 posted on 4/17/2014 2:01:24 PM by jimbo123
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

• Locked thread