Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Yes, this is my foot. You are looking at my foot.
Speaking of low property values, can I interest anyone in an 18x18 on the edge of the swamp south of Goonglow? Really cheap with the goon discount...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
Well dudes, I ship for bootcamp tomorrow. Keep my house refreshed (or don't and collect sweet loot)

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Pepsi-Tan posted:

Well dudes, I ship for bootcamp tomorrow. Keep my house refreshed (or don't and collect sweet loot)

Have fun, and don't sleep on fire guard. Wait until early morning formation to sleep standing up.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!

Pepsi-Tan posted:

Where is it?! Good luck in boot dont get plungered in the rear end?

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.

Surfing Turtle posted:

Where is it?! Good luck in boot get plungered in the rear end?

Ftfy

It's in great Lakes, Illinois

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

KetTarma posted:

Ftfy

gently caress you lovely rear end GM

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

dont make me log on to insult you then log off before you can respond

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

KetTarma posted:

dont make me log on to insult you then log off before you can respond

Im not on an GS guilded char right now so suck it!

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

In case you havent noticed, I haven't been around much due to real life crap that'll last about another month. In the meantime, eShep has my personal contact info + I check this thread daily if anything needs to be done in game with the guild or library. eShep is also coowned to the library so he can do a lot of general administrative stuff too.

Sorry gooners but school is owning my life right now D: I'll be free after the first week of May.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Hey Jerryk just wanted to say hi and school is pretty much taking over my life too. At least the first four days of the week, then study time and eight-hour shifts cut back a lot on playing time. Thanks a lot for the house again since I really only recently realized the worth of that tiny spot.

It's been fun taking IDOCs with goons and treasure hunting for spare cash. Seems most goons are getting super rich off of those two. I'm just glad to log on and gently caress around once in a while. I love how UO is pretty non-addictive compared to pretty much every other MMORPG I've played.

We need more goons! JOIN!

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Work has been consuming my life...pretty much working 12-14 hours a day and too tired to do much gaming. Be back soon if a lull comes, but in my job lulls can be bad news.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

KetTarma posted:

Ftfy

Is this where the make it rain joke goes?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Are any of you EQMS guys coming back?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Surfing Turtle posted:

Are any of you EQMS guys coming back?

I check this thread everyday waiting for someone to make a call to arms -- I believe our bucs house is still up.

Id be down for a reunion tour -- any significant changes to PKing/PVP in past 6months?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

There's a call to arms in this thread like once a week dude

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

I check this thread everyday waiting for someone to make a call to arms -- I believe our bucs house is still up.

Id be down for a reunion tour -- any significant changes to PKing/PVP in past 6months?

Apparently 3 EQMS chars named some variety of Bob was on and killing Goons and everyone in general yesterday. Was just curious if you guys were coming back. I don't know if anything has changed but there are just tons of reds and we are having some great fights at idocs. 3 reds were kicking our asses last night but it was all fun.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Surfing Turtle posted:

Apparently 3 EQMS chars named some variety of Bob was on and killing Goons and everyone in general yesterday. Was just curious if you guys were coming back. I don't know if anything has changed but there are just tons of reds and we are having some great fights at idocs. 3 reds were kicking our asses last night but it was all fun.

Hahah wtf? I have no idea who they might be -- named Bob? Are there NCDs on UOF yet?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

Hahah wtf? I have no idea who they might be -- named Bob? Are there NCDs on UOF yet?

It was like SomethingX Bob, SomethingY Bob or sometyhing like that didn't get the names. Killed a GS guy and asked him if he paid his tribute this month. What is a NCD again?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Next time tell him we buried it in a field for them and its clearly not our fault if EQMS can't be bothered to collect it.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
Yeah they got me in shame. It was fat Bob and two other bobs. I didn't get a chance to find out what they meant by tribute because they got attacked by a blue squad and got raped. I did get all my regs back they looted from my beetle. I really need to stop forgetting to empty my beetle. It was 500 of each. I'm retarded

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Please stop mutilating your pets so I don't have to see your horrible avatar anymore.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES

Charles Bukowski posted:

Please stop mutilating your pets so I don't have to see your horrible avatar anymore.

I have two a staffordshire and a bully with cropped ears and they don't look anything like that pic. But I laugh every time I see it because that's what people tend to think that's what copied ears actually look like. I do get some hilarious private messages from people about it though.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

No name change deeds yet. There's like 10 goons in TS occasionally, plus a few people that aren't in GS/EQMS.

We just need a leader...

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Sound posted:

No name change deeds yet. There's like 10 goons in TS occasionally, plus a few people that aren't in GS/EQMS.

We just need a leader...

We seem more active than the Goons on An Corp thats for sure.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

more like In Corp lmbo

Space Pants
Aug 29, 2004

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH PENIS TO SATISFY MY CRAVINGS
Sup homies, it's Space Pants/ Wheatbles. Played with you guys on hybrid. Looking to play a little.
Char names - Space Pants and Wheatables

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Space Pants posted:

Sup homies, it's Space Pants/ Wheatbles. Played with you guys on hybrid. Looking to play a little.

:getin:

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Space Pants posted:

Sweet when are you usually on?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Space Pants posted:

I vouch 100% for this man... a true killer.

You on FB? I can add you to the EQ/MS and the UOF Goons fb group

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

I vouch 100% for this man... a true killer.

You on FB? I can add you to the EQ/MS and the UOF Goons fb group

Wait there is a EQMS group?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Its not a very good fb group.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yeah mostly just racist poo poo

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Would be nice if you guys just started playing again.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I play a lot of games with a lot of goons, its hard to find the time.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Surfing Turtle posted:

Would be nice if you guys just started playing again.

We've been talking about it -- Sloth is building a new computer tonight and has promised me he'd log on.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

We've been talking about it -- Sloth is building a new computer tonight and has promised me he'd log on.

Promises promises

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Turtle, I did that thing you asked. Did it work?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

KetTarma posted:

Turtle, I did that thing you asked. Did it work?

Yes sir thank you. I'm Tpain remember?

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

They've got the 'action cam' set up. It searches for people under 25hps or dying and broadcasts it with a delay.
Pretty fun when you get on a roll and good for talking poo poo after the kill.

http://www.uoforum.com/streams/ultima-online.1/game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Sound posted:

They've got the 'action cam' set up. It searches for people under 25hps or dying and broadcasts it with a delay.
Pretty fun when you get on a roll and good for talking poo poo after the kill.

http://www.uoforum.com/streams/ultima-online.1/game

Make sure to spam penis or cock after the kill so it gets on cam.

• Locked thread