Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

protastic posted:

I think it's even more than that: he hopes the child is born LGBT, because this will cause the end of the Clinton line or some horrific poo poo like that.

Kid turns out to be a lesbian and opts for artificial insemination. Check and mate, Freep. :chord:

e: whoa top of the page, anyway here's more Chelsea baby

What Names are left for Chelsea's Baby?

And they're off!

quote:

To: Yaelle

Is Beelzebub taken?

4 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:51:47 PM by Argus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Apparently they want him to join SA.

quote:

Gooney Goo Goo

11 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:53:49 PM by mountn man (The Pleasure You Get From Life Is Equal To The Attitude You Put Into It)

MUSLIMS! MEXICANS! ABORTION! :freep:

quote:

Mohammed....or Pedro.It's certain to be a boy....they'd have a girl aborted like all good Western “progressives” do.
13 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:55:39 PM by Gay State Conservative (Stalin Blamed The Kulaks,Obama Blames The Tea Party)

quote:

If a girl, they should name her after their hero, Margaret Sanger.

15 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:56:42 PM by boycott

COMMIES :ussr:

quote:

To: 17th Miss Regt

“Melor” would be fitting, for Marx Engels Lenin October Revolution.

17 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:57:33 PM by Argus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Damien

42 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:11:06 PM by meatloaf (Impeach Obama. That's my New Year's resolution.)

Gen. Ripper fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

quote:

Mohammed....or Pedro.It's certain to be a boy....they'd have a girl aborted like all good Western “progressives” do.
13 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:55:39 PM by Gay State Conservative (Stalin Blamed The Kulaks,Obama Blames The Tea Party)

That username made me do a bit of a double take. I'm sure he means that the state he lives in is run by the gay mafia or whatever but still.

Made me wonder though, are there any gay posters that ever show up on Freep? I mean there are plenty of the deeply repressed closeted kind, but are there any that post there about being openly gay and disagreeing with that part of the freep ideology while agreeing with the rest of it?

I would assume not, or that any that have existed previously have been zotted out of existence by this point.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
When I heard Gay State, I thought of this book I heard of. The summary is unclear, does he seriously argue that gay people, like the Jews, should make their own country?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Gay-State-Nation-State-Conservatives/dp/1450209947

Also, I learned today that a friend of mine, a scholarly and polite 20 year-old is a freeper, which majorly shattered my preconceived notions of what a freeper can be.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Sedgr posted:

Made me wonder though, are there any gay posters that ever show up on Freep? I mean there are plenty of the deeply repressed closeted kind, but are there any that post there about being openly gay and disagreeing with that part of the freep ideology while agreeing with the rest of it?

That's like asking if there are any openly Jewish posters on Stormfront :godwin: who disagree with Stormfront's anti-semitism but agree on the rest of the issues. Homophobia is fundamental to FReeperism, you can't disagree with it and consider yourself a FReeper.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Gen. Ripper posted:

That's like asking if there are any openly Jewish posters on Stormfront :godwin: who disagree with Stormfront's anti-semitism but agree on the rest of the issues. Homophobia is fundamental to FReeperism, you can't disagree with it and consider yourself a FReeper.

Yeah, they probably would end up getting the zot in short order. A year or two ago there was a poster there named AfricanChristian that tried to educate them for real about Africa. He ended up zotted after a few short weeks. He wasn't even posting anything really offensive to them. It was mostly just trying to bring reality into conversations where people say stupid poo poo about Africa.

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Freepers don't want to be read to, freepers want to hunt :getin:

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

quote:

Mohammed....or Pedro.

I'd vote for that! :thejoke:

I know I shouldn't be surprised, given that Freepers are locked into late-90s bad humor, but drat Chelsea is a trigger point for them. Zero(bama) to "white-hot ball of frothing incoherent rage and hate" in 2 seconds flat.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Gen. Ripper posted:

Once in a blue moon a freeper will actually say that they don't care on infringing private citizens doing the consensual behind closed curtains - but then they usually burst into a rant about blacks, because freep :(

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

William Bear posted:

Also, I learned today that a friend of mine, a scholarly and polite 20 year-old is a freeper, which majorly shattered my preconceived notions of what a freeper can be.

Why in the name of the sweet baby Jesus is he a Freeper?!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Samovar posted:

Why in the name of the sweet baby Jesus is he a Freeper?!

Just a guess? FYGM/Just World libertarian outlook.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Definitely a lolbertarian.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

they'd have a girl aborted like all good Western “progressives” do.

Okay, what? I've heard the "half of aborted babies are female, that's the real War on Women :smug:" before, but what the hell is this?

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

Okay, what? I've heard the "half of aborted babies are female, that's the real War on Women :smug:" before, but what the hell is this?

abortions are advocated as birth control by progressive. Social pressures in many countries with misogynistic societies leads to the abortion of a lot of baby girls. Both of these things contain abortion, ergo they are analogous. Welcome to set theory:

New Math :pseudo:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

William Bear posted:

Take him out and introduce him to girls and fast cars. Dale Reed will need a new body once he sheds his current form.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Zeroisanumber posted:

Take him out and introduce him to girls and fast cars. Dale Reed will need a new body once he sheds his current form.

Dale Reed is one step removed from a Lich. All he needs now is a phylactery. Maybe it's one of his many high-end vintage drag cars??

He'll live forever until The Gov't and/or Amish people steal the car that contains his true soul.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Little Blackfly posted:

abortions are advocated as birth control by progressive. Social pressures in many countries with misogynistic societies leads to the abortion of a lot of baby girls. Both of these things contain abortion, ergo they are analogous.

Oh right I forgot that if I don't want to kill all foreigners, it must be because I love the oppression of women. Silly me.

Dystram
May 30, 2013

by Ralp

Dystram fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 18, 2014

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Since we're on the topic of Stormfronters, here's a Missouri mayor who used to know the white supremacist that shot up the Jewish centers and candidate for poo poo that maybe you shouldn't say when you're in a public office:

quote:

"He was always nice and friendly and respectful of elder people. He respected his elders greatly, a long as they were the same color as him," said Mayor Daniel Clevenger.

quote:

"Kind of agreed with him on some things, but I don't like to express that too much," said Clevenger.

That hasn't always been the case. Nearly a decade ago, Clevenger wrote a letter to the editor of the Aurora Advertiser.

"I am a friend of Frazier Miller helping to spread his warnings," wrote Clevenger. "The Jew-run medical industry has succeeded in destroying the United State's workforce."

The letter continued.

"Made a few Jews rich by killin' us off."

He also spoke of the "Jew-run government backed banking industry turned the U.S into the world's largest debtor nation."

Years later, Clevenger's views haven't seemed to change.

"There some things that are going on in this country that are destroying us. We've got a false economy and it's, some of those corporations are run by Jews because the names are there," he said. "The fact that the Federal Reserve prints up phony money and freely hands it out, I think that's completely wrong. The people that run the Federal Reserve, they're Jewish."

quote:

"It was shocking that he would do something like that, but knowing him and how much was built up inside of him, I can understand why he would be the one to do that," said Clevenger. "He didn't expect to live very long. So after he done this, I kind of speculated that he might be wanting to go out proving his point big time on that. I imagine when he goes to trial, he will be able to really state his views on things, and I think he's just wanting to go out with a bang."

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/marionville-mayor-i-agree-with-frazier-millers-beliefs-not-behaviors/21051620_25503568

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Acquilae posted:

Since we're on the topic of Stormfronters, here's a Missouri mayor who used to know the white supremacist that shot up the Jewish centers and candidate for poo poo that maybe you shouldn't say when you're in a public office:

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/marionville-mayor-i-agree-with-frazier-millers-beliefs-not-behaviors/21051620_25503568

Springfield MO and surrounding southwest Missouri is Klan country. The Ozarks get the attention because of the hillbillies and meth labs but Springfield area is the real problem zone.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

robotsinmyhead posted:

Dale Reed is one step removed from a Lich. All he needs now is a phylactery. Maybe it's one of his many high-end vintage drag cars??

He'll live forever until The Gov't and/or Amish people steal the car that contains his true soul.

It's the skull of the first person who laid down in the street. Probably trapped in some storm drain by now.

Similar to Dick Cheney's phylactery: a dollar bill printed on human flesh.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

DemeaninDemon posted:

It's the skull of the first person who laid down in the street. Probably trapped in some storm drain by now.

Similar to Dick Cheney's phylactery: a dollar bill printed on human flesh.

No it'll be his first race car. I'm picturing Stephen King's "Christine" now.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...
JimRob has one also, it's the freep servers. Of course that isn't turning out so well for him...

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Students Demand Acknowledgement of Robert E. Lee's 'Racist and Dishonorable Conduct'

quote:

Leftist students throwing hissy fit, demand all talk of Robert E. Lee is racist and want him expunged from the history of the United States. Ground control to these morons, the Lee in "Washington and Lee" stands for that "racist" you want to have replaced by the the serial plagerizer, communist, woman-beating Martin Luther King.
1 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 8:54:12 AM by NKP_Vet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: NKP_Vet

If the university bends to the will of seven neo-Nazi fascists, the rest of the students ought to transfer out in protest.

9 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:01:24 AM by Blood of Tyrants (Haven't you lost enough freedoms? Support an end to the WOD now.)

quote:

One of these days, the minorities are gonna wake up and discover that Whitey ain’t gonna play their games no more. Then they are going to be in for a shiite-load of trouble.

10 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:01:50 AM by Cowboy Bob (They are called "Liberals" because the word "parasite" was already taken.)

quote:

Tell them to go walk in the Forrest..................

13 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:03:07 AM by Red Badger (Soon there will be another American Civil War. Will make the first one seem like a Tea Party........)

quote:

Students Demand Acknowledgement of Robert E. Lee's 'Racist and Dishonorable Conduct'

No.

Now shut your grill-holders, you naggers.
14 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:03:36 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

quote:

To: Cowboy Bob

One of these days, the minorities are gonna wake up and discover that Whitey ain’t gonna play their games no more. Then they are going to be in for a shiite-load of trouble.

These minorities are so full of hate and blame whitey for every one of their problems.

If you listed the innovations that have improved the quality of life for everyone, you can thank whitey for over 95% of them. They should be thanking whitey.

17 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:06:07 AM by boycott
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

We need a “White Appreciation Day.” Yeah, we know our history isn’t perfect but you’ve got a long list of things to thank us for ... that cell phone? Was it developed in Africa? What about your TV or computer? Were air conditioners and heaters developed in Mexico? What about electricity? Was it the Africans that first built automobiles? Planes?

They don’t want a “White Appreciation Day” because it would prove overly embarrassing because whites have contributed so much.

I am sick of everything being about RACE.

25 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:11:33 AM by boycott

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

quote:

Tell them to go walk in the Forrest..................

13 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:03:07 AM by Red Badger (Soon there will be another American Civil War. Will make the first one seem like a Tea Party........)

Hahahaha holy poo poo, no loving way. The Klan apologism is heating up.

And I'm pretty sure 'Gay State Conservative' is just a guy living here in Massachusetts.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

We need a “White Appreciation Day.” Yeah, we know our history isn’t perfect but you’ve got a long list of things to thank us for ... that cell phone? Was it developed in Africa? What about your TV or computer? Were air conditioners and heaters developed in Mexico? What about electricity? Was it the Africans that first built automobiles? Planes?

They don’t want a “White Appreciation Day” because it would prove overly embarrassing because whites have contributed so much.

I am sick of everything being about RACE.

25 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:11:33 AM by boycott

"Why do you always bring up race in our discussions? You must be racist! Now, let me tell you how black people are inferior to whites."

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

quote:

Leftist students throwing hissy fit, demand all talk of Robert E. Lee is racist and want him expunged from the history of the United States. Ground control to these morons, the Lee in "Washington and Lee" stands for that "racist" you want to have replaced by the the serial plagerizer, communist, woman-beating Martin Luther King.

How dare he speak that way about Republican hero Martin Luther King?

quote:

Now shut your grill-holders, you naggers.
14 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:03:36 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

Subtle and classy.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

Subtle and classy.

This is yet another opportunity for me to remind everyone that Lazamataz is a brony.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Subtle and classy.

I'm not sure I've seen something more blatantly racist on Freep than that. Also this is furthering my theory that South Park primarily caters to right-wingers :colbert:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I dunno. The message I got from the naggers episode was that a) white people can't truly understand what it's like to deal with the sort of systemic oppression that black people face and thus can't "know" what it's like to be called that ethic slur and b) that if white people faced the sort of racism that black people do even on a minimal scale, it would be sorted out immediately and made illegal which points out the fact that whites run the show. Maybe I'm off the mark but those seem decent to me although I agree that a lot of their other views are stupid as hell.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Apr 18, 2014

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I honestly didn't think the racist rhetoric on Freep could get any worst than where it was at during the Trayvon Martin thing, yet the last few days of KKK and Stormfront apologism is a disgusting new low.

Thomas13206
Jun 18, 2013

Stultus Maximus posted:

How dare he speak that way about Republican hero Martin Luther King?

This is probably my favorite hypocrisy of the modern right wing: Republican Lincoln ended slavery - which wasn't really bad anyway, and everybody was fed and treated well and had a better life than they did in Africa - while racist Democrats fought for the Confederacy - who bravely stood against the tyranny of the federal government - and started the KKK - who were just misunderstood good ol' boys out to fight Black-on-White crime - opposed proud Republican Martin Luther King - a wife-beating communist agitator - and voted against the Civil Rights Act - which should be reversed immediately.

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

pd187 posted:

This is probably my favorite hypocrisy of the modern right wing: Republican Lincoln ended slavery - which wasn't really bad anyway, and everybody was fed and treated well and had a better life than they did in Africa - while racist Democrats fought for the Confederacy - who bravely stood against the tyranny of the federal government - and started the KKK - who were just misunderstood good ol' boys out to fight Black-on-White crime - opposed proud Republican Martin Luther King - a wife-beating communist agitator - and voted against the Civil Rights Act - which should be reversed immediately.

One important point in understanding how Freepers identify things is that they understand that certain things are considered Bad no matter what their personal opinions, and so instead of straight-up arguing "Slavery is really the right decision," they have to instead show that they are not affiliated with slavery. And, likewise, certain things are considered Good no matter what, like ending slavery, so they do everything they can to be affiliated with anything Good. But this whole mindset falls into the same trap as racism for them: thinking that actions don't matter at all, and in fact only VERY SPECIFIC things can make you Bad (like, saying the N-word is the only way to actually be racist as a Freeper). Therefore, as much as they love slavery and everything involved with it, they know that they have to try to look like the good guys, and so they shout from the rooftops about Lincoln being a republican. That doesn't mean that they don't actually hate him, and that slips out from time to (relatively frequent) time.

Since they never think critically about what they say or what their actions say, they never experience the cognitive dissonance that this would create in any normally-thinking person.

edit: VVVV :catstare:

TravBot fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Apr 18, 2014

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

To: who knows what evil?

“Isn’t urine sterile?”

I’m sure it is, I was changing a transmission years ago while drinking beer and a “friend” of mine refilled my quart with pee and didn’t tell me until I drank the whole thing.

I didn’t have any ill effects.

84 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:40:21 PM by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Mantis42 posted:

I honestly didn't think the racist rhetoric on Freep could get any worst than where it was at during the Trayvon Martin thing, yet the last few days of KKK and Stormfront apologism is a disgusting new low.

They will always sink lower. Always.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Remember how Freeper's say there's no such thing as separation of church and state? Well...

Pelosi assists in Holy Week ....foot-washing......ritual

quote:

To: MeshugeMikey

I’ve just been highly offended that a public official would use a religious ceremony of the Catholic Church to push a political position as if it were a religious obligation to the country.

6 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 8:54:34 AM by EBH (And the head wound was healed, and Gog became man.)

Who the hell came up with this gross feet washing thing anyway?

quote:

What kind of person would sit there and let people wash their feet. It’s just sick. She looks young and healthy to me. How embarrassing for her.

64 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:51:24 AM by dandiegirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

Gays!

quote:

The story I read is that she intends to clean the area around a constituent’s rectal syphilis.

22 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:03:57 AM by Gay State Conservative (Stalin Blamed The Kulaks,Obama Blames The Tea Party)

quote:

Ick. Ickier. Ickiest.

31 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:09:51 AM by Psalm 144 (FIGHT! FIGHT! SEVERE CONSERVATIVE AND THE WILD RIGHT!)

Twitter gave me PTSD: Woman (feminist/atheist) claims

To the surprise of literally no one, Freep is in favor of cyber-bullying.

quote:

To: Thorliveshere

“Here we go... remember all of those bully laws states are putting into effect....”
Squashing the First Amendment, and keeping the “protected” from developing coping skills, and will without willfulness.

27 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:04:12 AM by lepton ("It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dead; moose07

It was all the penis pics people sent her that drove her over the edge.
Her planet sized jealousy of what she could never have.
So next up she’ll have a pit in her basement and be telling men, “It puts the lotion on its skin..”

31 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:19:50 AM by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)

quote:

To: dead

What a vapid, lezbo c**t. I think I will join the cybermob, maybe we can cause her to break down completely.

41 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 10:13:22 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Just caught up with the thread, their response to the KKK guy's shooting Jewish people was the cherry on top.

I think I'm gonna go do something else for a while now, maybe I'll feel clean in a while.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Freepers: I think I will join the cybermob

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DemeaninDemon posted:

They will always sink lower. Always.

There is no bottom that they can ever reach. They'll always smile and pull out another shovel.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is yet another opportunity for me to remind everyone that Lazamataz is a brony.

Which is both hilarious and sad, because yeah, people are gonna see and take away what they want to see in things they like, but I can't imagine watching My Little Pony and coming away with that. It's about friendship and understanding and poo poo. It's not that I would expect a TV show to change someone's outlook so much as that you'd think such a person wouldn't see anything of value in it to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

quote:

I wonder if this guy is one of those people that likes to trot out the "MLK WAS A REPUBLICAN" statement when it suits the topic.

• Locked thread