Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Maybe none of his teammates came to his birthday party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Teddy Bridgewater also sounds like the name someone's mom would use in the sentence

"Well I told you to go out on a date with that nice Teddy Bridgewater that lived across the street but you married Joe and look at where you are now"

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Teddy Bridgewater also sounds like the name someone's mom would use in the sentence

"Well I told you to go out on a date with that nice Teddy Bridgewater that lived across the street but you married Joe and look at where you are now"

"Ma, Teddy Bridgewater married Tommy Galetto and they live in a canary yellow house in Quincy. Joe is a good man!"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

"Well I told you to draft that pro-ready Teddy Bridgewater that ran his offense competently but you drafted Johnny Football and you're the Browns."

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
How pumped is Chris Berman going to be to make Bridge over Troubled Water references when Teddy struggles in the pros

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Quest For Glory II posted:

The only reason I'm beating this horse is because I feel like I'm seeing a future pattern developing and next year we'll hear about how Hundley, Mariota, and Winston are all actually fourth round talent and David Ash has scouts REALLY EXCITED!!

I was a lot higher on Manziel last offseason than I am on Mariota and Winston this offseason. Winston we'll see, but Mariota was pretty drat bad at times, and he does have a lot of luxuries playing in Oregon.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Volkerball posted:

I was a lot higher on Manziel last offseason than I am on Mariota and Winston this offseason. Winston we'll see, but Mariota was pretty drat bad at times, and he does have a lot of luxuries playing in Oregon.

Winston is legit as hell

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I guarantee you there will be scouts next year saying Winston is a third day talent because they want him to fall in the draft. They will pick him apart.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
RD can you rank your top 6 QBs in this draft

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Blitz7x posted:

RD can you rank your top 6 QBs in this draft

1. Johnny Football

2. Blake Bortles

then who gives a poo poo

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You're a weird dude RD.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You're a weird dude RD.

I'm also right virtually all the time. And gay. And fat. And depressed. And gay.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Roasted Donut posted:

I'm also right virtually all the time. And gay. And fat. And depressed. And gay.

Wait, so, are you homosexual or not? I think another poster has beat you to being the firstly openly gay poster, I hear a lot of teams are interested in him - squiggly face.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Roasted Donut posted:

I will pray for you

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Rasczak posted:

I will pray for you

He's just trying to deflect from the fact that he's a Steelers fan, don't fall for his smokescreen

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Its Miller Time posted:

Wait, so, are you homosexual or not? I think another poster has beat you to being the firstly openly gay poster, I hear a lot of teams are interested in him - squiggly face.

me and ham are gay.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Roasted Donut posted:

Are you gayer than Big Bob?

himurak
Jun 13, 2003

Where was that save the world button again?

Intruder posted:

No thank you on trading Clowney to a division rival

Is it really a rivalry when Chad Henne beats you twice? Also we're getting Clowney and you're getting a qb I've been over this.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

himurak posted:

Is it really a rivalry when Chad Henne beats you twice?

:iceburn:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

himurak posted:

Is it really a rivalry when Chad Henne beats you twice? Also we're getting Clowney and you're getting a qb I've been over this.

It's cute when Jags fans get cocky. I guess wins against a team in full on tank mode is the best they can manage

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Someone's feelings are hurt :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

poo poo talk begets poo poo talk ;)

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pron on VHS posted:

Someone's feelings are hurt :(

I'm still mad at ya'll for not giving us anyone to compete with for the cellar of the AFC West. We'd never abandon the Chiefs like that.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Raiders are probably as good as the Chiefs right now.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I love it when you talk dirty to me

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You think the Chiefs are gonna take that big of a step back next year?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Absolutely, they don't have a piss easy schedule and they destroyed their good offensive line

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Not to mention Charles is going to be 27, which is the new 30.

At least it is for Ray Rice :sigh:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Blitz7x posted:

talk dirty to me

That terrible song is stuck in my head now :(

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

quote:

The quashing of an arrest warrant for former University of Florida football player Loucheiz Purifoy, who was allegedly caught in March by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office with marijuana and synthetic drugs known as bath salts, will be the subject of a police internal affairs investigation.

A law enforcement source told The Sun that Purifoy, who has been projected to be an early-round selection in the NFL draft that begins May 8, was not arrested at the time because he agreed to cooperate as an informant for the Gainesville Alachua County Drug Task Force.

In a letter to Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones on Friday, Sheriff Sadie Darnell requested that Jones conduct an internal affairs investigation into the possible involvement of GPD officers in the quashing of the warrant.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Purifoy :-/

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Pron on VHS posted:

The Raiders are probably as good as the Chiefs right now.

Well, we both have poo poo for QB's so that makes sense.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

Purifoy :-/

Well I'm still feeling pretty good about my 3rd round pick in the goon mock draft :smug:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So is there a reason that Ha Ha Clinton Dix is considered the top safety in the Draft?

I just watched his tape vs LSU and holy Chung it was not good. Terrible instincts, constantly hesitating, poor tackling, getting left in the dust while attempting to cover a fullback looking TE, etc. It's an excellent name but that game was just bad. Add to that being an Alabama defender and the injury history and I wouldn't draft him with Michael Lombardi's dick.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

So I only saw the pass to the TE as a huge mistake. He made the correct choice on those crossing routes in the end zone. The problem is both of those routes would have been open so he had to chose one. The WR who went to the outside would've been much more open that the other guy who caught the TD on the inside slant. Also, there are only a handful of safeties in either the NFL or NCAA who could win a jump ball with a WR.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Meanwhile some team is going to take Vinnie Sunseri in the 7th round while I grind my teeth over not getting to keep him for another year

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

John Brown posted:

So I only saw the pass to the TE as a huge mistake. He made the correct choice on those crossing routes in the end zone. The problem is both of those routes would have been open so he had to chose one. The WR who went to the outside would've been much more open that the other guy who caught the TD on the inside slant. Also, there are only a handful of safeties in either the NFL or NCAA who could win a jump ball with a WR.

What did he do to impress you? It seems to me that people like the idea of a 6'1 safety from a pro system with plenty of center field experience to come in as a starting FS. People like the idea of Dix enough to overlook his mediocrity.

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug
Bridgewater is doing a second visit with the Jaguars and I got to wondering. Teams have a limit of thirty pre-draft prospect visits. Is this thirty total visits or visits with thirty prospects? Does the second Bridgewater visit count against the thirty in the same way the first did?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Volkerball posted:

You think the Chiefs are gonna take that big of a step back next year?

I think both the Raiders and Chiefs will be around 8-8 next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Rasczak posted:

Well I'm still feeling pretty good about my 3rd round pick in the goon mock draft :smug:

Oh, so you're drafting for the 49ers?

• Locked thread