Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Cancer's never been the same after Kobashi hit it with the Burning Hammer :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
DDT means The End (of cancer).

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

fart blood posted:

https://twitter.com/DougStanhope/status/456846011223539713

I didn't realize how badly I want Doug Stanhope in a WWE Ring with a live mic and no script, until now.

Oh man, Stanhope's favorite wrestler totally would be Ivan Putski.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Might be a couple days late on this one. Apparently on Roddy Piper's podcast he shared some story about Kevin Nash in WCW and said that Nash couldn't work a match. Nash's reaction is pretty angry, and it seems like he's deleted a couple of these tweets since then.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Nash says he bitch slaps everyone he gets into arguments with. I refuse to believe that Nash has slapped Mable, Samoa Joe and Piper without anyone ever kicking the poo poo out of him.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

On the other hand if anyone actually leg dove Nash I find it hard to believe his legs wouldn't have snapped off at the knees, so that can't be either.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
This thread is pretty well the only reason I ever get on twitter, because it leaves me so drat curious. Another tweet from Kevin Nash that doesn't give any real info:

VVVVVV
Haha you're right, I missed that and just read it. I have such a love/hate relationship with Kevin Nash it's not even funny. He's such an rear end in a top hat, but man he's got so much charsima.

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Apr 21, 2014

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nash also tweeted that he had several witnesses in the room backing up his side of the story who all just so happen to be his best friends.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oldpainless posted:

Nash also tweeted that he had several witnesses in the room backing up his side of the story who all just so happen to be his best friends.

Nash definitely won the fight, if Piper said he did he's delusional. Piper still had this vision of himself from his street fighting days when he was in WCW when he was a broken down crazy man.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

MassRafTer posted:

Nash definitely won the fight, if Piper said he did he's delusional. Piper still had this vision of himself from his street fighting days when he was in WCW when he was a broken down crazy man.

Da Maniac loves his boys.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

:iceburn:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

LobsterMobster posted:

Da Maniac loves his boys.

LOVED his boys. Past tense.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahahahahahahahaha

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Missy Hyatt is indistinguishable from the average smark on twitter.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cromulent posted:

Missy Hyatt is indistinguishable from the average smark on twitter.

She is very distinguishable from the average smark on twitter.

For one thing her breasts are enhanced. Your average smark created theirs out of cheetos and Pizza.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

She is very distinguishable from the average smark on twitter.

For one thing her breasts are enhanced. Your average smark created theirs out of cheetos and Pizza.

Also, she's had sex.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I like that x-pac is so out of the loop.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Supreme Allah posted:

I like that x-pac is so out of the loop.

Give him a break, Sunday was 4/20.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
How the hell did Sheamus manage to do this?

Wade Barrett posted:

It never hurts when you win. This is your next Intercontinental Champion. #Raw #BNB

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Wade fell asleep on some extra rope backstage after his match tuckered him out.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Solomonic posted:

How the hell did Sheamus manage to do this?

Probably the brutal over the top rope spot where they both landed nasty like.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I would guess it was rope burn from sliding through the ropes just before the finish.

And goddamn is his tattoo awful. It's covering something else up, right? He needs to get that touched up.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Is that a zubaz backpack

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

sticklefifer posted:

I would guess it was rope burn from sliding through the ropes just before the finish.

And goddamn is his tattoo awful. It's covering something else up, right? He needs to get that touched up.

It's supposedly inspired by Goldberg's tribal tattoo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fantastic.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

sticklefifer posted:

Doesn't it cover a nasty scar from getting stabbed in a robbery or something?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Doesn't it cover a nasty scar from getting stabbed in a robbery or something?

Yeah I remember the story, he won a bare knuckle tournament in some Eastern European country and got stabbed by some dudes who tried to mug him as he was leaving with the prize money.

Basically Barrett's a badass.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He kind of implied that he killed that guy too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Pretty sure that stuff is kayfabe, guys.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

njsykora posted:

Yeah I remember the story, he won a bare knuckle tournament in some Eastern European country and got stabbed by some dudes who tried to mug him as he was leaving with the prize money.

Basically Barrett's a badass.

Yeah, he also beat the poo poo out of his assailant in spite of the foot long gash before vamoosing it to the hospital with his money still in possession.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I thought he was a legit bare knuckle boxer? He was reported as such in the Observer at least when Dave listed the athletic backgrounds of WWE wrestlers.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

actually he really was a bare knuckle boxer

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The stuff about being a bareknuckle fighter I'm willing to believe...the rest of it, I cast doubt on.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Pretty badass scar, but I can see why he covered it.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Sir Jebus posted:

Pretty badass scar, but I can see why he covered it.

Tattoo's on the other shoulder. If you look at the other pic, you can kinda sorta see the scar.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
He does have a tattoo on the same arm as the scar, but yeah it doesn't cover it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm referring to the fact that the black tribal is apparently covering up a blue and red blob underneath.

Look Wade, if Taker can get SARA taken off his throat, you can endure a little arm pain.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Thauros posted:

I thought he was a legit bare knuckle boxer? He was reported as such in the Observer at least when Dave listed the athletic backgrounds of WWE wrestlers.

Well he says he did it to make money in college and he was pretty good at it. Either that or he was born with that hosed-up nose.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

sticklefifer posted:

I'm referring to the fact that the black tribal is apparently covering up a blue and red blob underneath.

Look Wade, if Taker can get SARA taken off his throat, you can endure a little arm pain.

The opposite seems to be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Heh, Goldberg tattoo.

Speaking of the Sara tat, funny story: in the WWE Unscripted coffee table book that came out some years back, Undertaker talks about it and says something to the effect of "it's on my neck and that's forever, if we ever split I'll just have to find another woman named Sara."