Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

Homura is cool and all but there are frankly more interesting characters in this game, so Akane because she's the only one in with a shot. Though I would have voted Kaori otherwise.

You probably shouldn't count any of the girls out of the race just yet. Voting's gonna be open for 3-4 days, so there's no telling what will happen. If you really want to vote for one of the girls, just do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random blabber
Dec 14, 2013
This was a tough choice, but I going to have to go with Akane.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

French Accent posted:

Akane would certainly be a better sidekick than Homura

Not to discount an Akane vote, she's a good second place, but Homura's nobody's sidekick. We're her Tackle sidekick.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.
I was about to vote for Mei after seeing her crazy spacewoman costume, but justice won in the end. Homura, please!

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire
Akane

Alkore21
Feb 10, 2014
Akane is the best choice

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.
Everyone needs more baseball. Kadaeko.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Let's go with Kotoko

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Baseball.

Is this runoff or first-past-the-post?

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Homura.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

Canuck-Errant posted:

Baseball.

Is this runoff or first-past-the-post?

Good question. With this much time, would it be good for everyone to cut to top 2 or 3 on Tuesday, then have a final vote?

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Baseball, because I want baseball spergin.

CaptainMcSarcasm
Oct 3, 2013
Akane, because the fact our fighting stat needs to be high makes me think this is the only run where we can get a delinquent Goon.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

vibratingsheep posted:

Good question. With this much time, would it be good for everyone to cut to top 2 or 3 on Tuesday, then have a final vote?

I'm good with whatever makes for the best LP for everyone.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Run-off voting might be a good idea, considering how spread out the votes are/the number of people who've said they'd prefer to vote for someone else, but didn't want to throw their vote away.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Akane, because I already have a taste of Homura and you guys have made me curious.

Twib
Dec 24, 2013
A vote for Mei is a vote for hilarity.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Update to let you guys know that the run-off is official. At midnight Pacific time on Tuesday, April 22nd, we'll cut to top 3 and have a second vote to see who gets to be the featured character of this run! Any ties will be broken by personal bias.

Here's the interesting part.

1st - Akane (22)
2nd - Homura (17)
3rd (tie) - Mei (8)
3rd (tie) - Kaori (8)
5th - Miyuki (7)
6th (tie) - Kotoko (6)
6th (tie) - Kaedeko (6)
8th - Hikari (5)

:unsmigghh:

(edited for a miscount on Kotoko)

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Apr 22, 2014

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Poor Hikari. :smith:

It's not that we don't like you, Hikari. We'll...we'll get to you.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Spiritus Nox posted:

Poor Hikari. :smith:

It's not that we don't like you, Hikari. We'll...we'll get to you.

Everyone knows the True Ending comes last.

Lowly
Aug 13, 2009

Can I still get a vote in? I want to see Mei. Looking forward to some shotgun dates. I'm also just interested to see how she changes when she starts to fall in love.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Quick, everybody :goon: Hikari so she gets third so she can get even closer to victory before we drop her for Akane/Homura.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Lowly posted:

Can I still get a vote in? I want to see Mei. Looking forward to some shotgun dates. I'm also just interested to see how she changes when she starts to fall in love.

The count is far from being final. Your vote counts! Every vote counts!

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Hikari, because she deserves to be in the final three.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
Hikari!

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

If it comes down to a tie, then making it a top 4 should be fine. Cutting the voting pool by half seems like a good amount.

FrostyJones
Sep 23, 2012

vibratingsheep posted:

Update to let you guys know that the run-off is official. At midnight Pacific time on Tuesday, April 22nd, we'll cut to top 3 and have a second vote to see who gets to be the featured character of this run! Any ties will be broken by personal bias.

Here's the interesting part.

1st - Akane (22)
2nd - Homura (17)
3rd (tie) - Mei (8)
3rd (tie) - Kaori (8)
5th - Miyuki (7)
6th (tie) - Kotoko (6)
6th (tie) - Kaedeko (6)
8th - Hikari (5)

:unsmigghh:

(edited for a miscount on Kotoko)

Even anime-hating goons know that the childhood friend never wins :colbert:

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Kay Kessler posted:

You probably shouldn't count any of the girls out of the race just yet. Voting's gonna be open for 3-4 days, so there's no telling what will happen. If you really want to vote for one of the girls, just do it.

Ah yeah indeed, although I've seen more of Kaori's route translated so Akane not a bad choice in this case.

SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012
Akane all the way!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Putting in a vote for Miyuki. I like her style.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

Ah yeah indeed, although I've seen more of Kaori's route translated so Akane not a bad choice in this case.

Out of curiousity, where? Is there another off-site LP or something? I'm just asking because translations of the main Tokimemo games are tough to come by (tons for the Girl's Side games, though).

Nemo Somen
Aug 20, 2013

I'll vote for Homura. Hopefully, it'll lead to learning more about older anime stuff. I enjoy learning my culture history.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
Kaori!

Great thread vibratingsheep! Always interesting to get a look at games like this that never make it far out of Japan.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Akane because people keep hinting about her.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Miyuki reminds me of that manga about a cockroach girl.

D3m3
Feb 28, 2013

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
Hikari because I felt sad last time.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
3rd place vote for Kotoko.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

Miyuki reminds me of that manga about a cockroach girl.

Is this a good / funny manga? What's it called?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hikari

Just to gently caress with y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The_Frag_Man posted:

Is this a good / funny manga? What's it called?

It's called Gokicha, and it's been a while since I've read it. I remember it being alright.

• Locked thread