Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Counterpoint: he pissed off Luca Toni and dropped him, he also pissed off Rivaldo at bartha. Man takes no poo poo.

He would be a seriously good option for them, he'd tear that side apart.

I *think* it was him that made Alaba a left back too, or said Alaba would be a LB one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

ZeeBoi posted:

Looks like no Cech, Ramires, probably Terry and possibly Hazard this Sunday?

Has anyone from Chelsea given an update on any of them?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

tarbrush posted:

Can't imagine there'll be any news until tomorrow

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Knoddus posted:

I can't believe that the United website has the sacking article looking like this, it's glorious

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Apr/club-statement-on-david-moyes.aspx

What a shower of dickheads

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

tarbrush posted:

Cech is out for the season anyway. Terry's is just a sprain

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Cech is out for the season anyway. Terry's is just a sprain

Woah I had no idea about this op

Schwarzer is utter dogshit, particularly with long- and near post shots

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Stotty posted:

Queiroz is out of contract with the Iranian national team at the end of the World Cup I think.

I'm not really convinced he's that good as a manager in his own right. It seems like all Fergie's assistants have tried their hand at management with varying success, Kidd, McLaren, Queiroz, Meulensteen.

Maybe Mike Phelan will be brought back as the new manager, I mean he was basically running the team for Fergie anyway

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ited-reign.html

I can't believe that Queiroz was showing at 16/1, if they hired him I'd be genuinely convinced they'd lost the plot. As an Assistant Manager/Director of Football, I doubt there are many better people in the world, but that was enough to get him managerial work, up to and including literally being hired as manager of Real Madrid based on nothing more than being a good AM at United. And he was poo poo at it.

If he wanted the Dennis Wise role, even on good money, any club would be silly not to have him, but he's not the guy you want as manager.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Cech has a dislocated shoulder and is out for the season.

Apparently.

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

tarbrush posted:

Mou said that Terry will only be back if we make the CL final so he's out for the season too

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

rats off to ya posted:

Mou said that Terry will only be back if we make the CL final so he's out for the season too

EvilHawk posted:

Cech has a dislocated shoulder and is out for the season.

Apparently.

I'm rock hard

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Counterpoint: Mourinho is a shithead who lies a lot, and a miraculous recovery by one and or both of them is exactly the kind of mind games bullshit he loves. How about Hazard? I thought he had a shot at playing in the game today?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

tarbrush posted:

Counterpoint: Mourinho is a shithead who lies a lot, and a miraculous recovery by one and or both of them is exactly the kind of mind games bullshit he loves. How about Hazard? I thought he had a shot at playing in the game today?

I suspect Hazard will feature, if only from the bench, but Cech is definitely out and I don't think Terry will make an appearance either.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

EvilHawk posted:

I suspect Hazard will feature, if only from the bench, but Cech is definitely out and I don't think Terry will make an appearance either.

Cautious optimism is not the natural habitat of the wild tarbrush. Let's watch and see how this one behaves in unfamiliar circumstances.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Manchester United shares rose by $1.06 today after they sacked Moyes lol.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

er nvm

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

quote:

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22 60s
Mourinho hinting in press conference he will play weakened team against Liverpool on Sunday.

MIND GAMES

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
God I hate :siren: MIND GAMES :siren:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Knoddus posted:

I can't believe that the United website has the sacking article looking like this, it's glorious

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Apr/club-statement-on-david-moyes.aspx

:cawg: They're just going to leave it like this, aren't they. GJ "Communications Department".

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

PirateBob posted:

:cawg: They're just going to leave it like this, aren't they. GJ "Communications Department".

You realise everyone in the front office is sitting in a private room at a swanky Manchester club with a bottle of beer and thousand yard stare, wondering what the gently caress just happened for the last 10 months.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

PirateBob posted:

I wonder if they were hand pict by Ferguson too.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

chuggo is BACK posted:

Woah I had no idea about this op

Schwarzer is utter dogshit, particularly with long- and near post shots

I wish you had told Atleti this tonight ffs

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

Mourinhos not going to rush him back. I really don't think he'll start on Sunday

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

FullLeatherJacket posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Hoping we can get Ramsey in this summer, though.

goodbye scotlands rose

you big ginger mong

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

tarbrush posted:

You realise everyone in the front office is sitting in a private room at a swanky Manchester club with a bottle of beer and thousand yard stare, wondering what the gently caress just happened for the last 10 months.

They say... he is a legend

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Has that little poo poo Ramires been banned yet?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

c0burn posted:

WOW

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Poldi is a good lad :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2610159/Lukas-Podolski-returns-former-club-Cologne-celebrate-Bundesliga-promotion.html

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

tarbrush posted:

I honestly think you're right

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

c0burn posted:

He's gone from "good lad running all day" to "snide oval office throwing sneaky elbows and kicks all day" in the season that Mou returned. Makes you think

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

c0burn posted:

Coming tomorrow apparently, 4 games being reported.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

Coming tomorrow apparently, 4 games being reported.

Is it an immediate ban?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Is it an immediate ban?

I would think so but I don't know, I read it on another forum, like Taff

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm loving all these Chelsea injuries and bans.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
If Liverpool win this weekend, and City don't, that's it yeah? I can barely believe it.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

Hoops posted:

If Liverpool win this weekend, and City don't, that's it yeah? I can barely believe it.

No, that would have been true if City lost yesterday, but they didn't.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Ravel posted:

No, that would have been true if City lost yesterday, but they didn't.
Oh yeah, 83 points isn't enough. And if it gets to goal difference, the number of wins City would have had at that point means they would probably be ahead.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Palace away will be just as hard as the Chelsea game. Palace are tidy under Pulis.

It'll be tough.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
There's almost no way we win it on GD

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

c0burn posted:

There's almost no way we win it on GD
A nice 10- or 11-0 finish against Newcastle might do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Thirteenth Step posted:

Palace away will be just as hard as the Chelsea game. Palace are tidy under Pulis.

It'll be tough.

The only slight comfort is that they're safe but yeah they're awkward as gently caress and we look dodgy away from home atm (as dodgy as you can look in an 11 game winning streak)

• Locked thread