Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I think it helps that he works out like a madman and also eats incredibly healthy. When he's on set his daily meals are all prepared and they're basically a variation of rice/steamed veg/lean meat or fish. It's clear that when he's working he's only eating for fuel and not enjoyment. It's incredibly disciplined. It also explains the crazy cheat meals that he has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Edit: gently caress I'm an idiot

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I thought the new Wyatt Family shirt looked familiar. So familiar... it was scary.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/noh8-campaign
WWE.com posted pictures of a bunch of wrestlers, including heels, who took part in the NOH8 campaign.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Atticus Finch posted:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/noh8-campaign
WWE.com posted pictures of a bunch of wrestlers, including heels, who took part in the NOH8 campaign.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I have a request-does anyone have that picture of the family who won a bunch of money during the McMahon Million Dollar Mania giveaway? They looked really...off, if I remember right.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

From Raw.

Let's post some bad signs ...

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gavok posted:

I thought the new Wyatt Family shirt looked familiar. So familiar... it was scary.

It's like they only employ merch designers that knowingly knock off other people's work nowadays

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

TL posted:

I have a request-does anyone have that picture of the family who won a bunch of money during the McMahon Million Dollar Mania giveaway? They looked really...off, if I remember right.

You mean literally every person that won?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gonz posted:

FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

my god he stole a family

ftwtom
Feb 7, 2001

Looking forward to this being a fixture on the wall at the local minor league stadium all summer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Man that is disappointing. I guess I should get it before someone sues if I like that shirt.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gavok posted:

Yeah, for whatever reason WWE t-shirt artists have been pretty shameless about ripping off other people lately. Big Show's and now this.

Maybe they hired :todd:

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!

Who's in the Top Dawg shirt?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

Who's in the Top Dawg shirt?

Chris Hero.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

sticklefifer posted:

Yeah, for whatever reason WWE t-shirt artists have been pretty shameless about ripping off other people lately. Big Show's and now this.

That said, part of me does now want Luke Harper to play Ash Williams in the next Evil Dead movie. I'm imagining him reenacting the "laughing with the demons" cabin scene and it's glorious.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gavok posted:

That said, part of me does now want Luke Harper to play Ash Williams in the next Evil Dead movie. I'm imagining him reenacting the "laughing with the demons" cabin scene and it's glorious.

He'd just respond by going "Yeahyeahyeah" A LOT.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

looks like minoru suzuki's wrist/hand is broken

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

sticklefifer posted:

What was the Big Show ripoff?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Reposting something I made for the GBS 'Resize' photoshop thread.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Metallica looks awesome.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Someone should contact Valentine to play Mama Fratelli in the new Goonies movie.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

The Senator Giroux posted:

What was the Big Show ripoff?

Big Show's art theme from his shirts to his tron are done in the exact same two-tone blocky propaganda style as Aidan 'Brute' Hughes, artist of KMFDM's album covers. It's debatable exactly how much it rips off, but it's clearly the exact same framing, color scheme, and character style, and that specific design is exactly the concept of the Godlike cover.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sticklefifer posted:

Big Show's art theme from his shirts to his tron are done in the exact same two-tone blocky propaganda style as Aidan 'Brute' Hughes, artist of KMFDM's album covers. It's debatable exactly how much it rips off, but it's clearly the exact same framing, color scheme, and character style, and that specific design is exactly the concept of the Godlike cover.

Can't be a KMFDM ripoff, too many letters.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Say Nothing posted:

Seems about right to me :colbert:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Seems about right to me :colbert:

It's missing Hogan soiling himself in fear.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Say Nothing posted:

I cannot stop laughing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MassRafTer posted:

Can't be a KMFDM ripoff, too many letters.

BGSHO

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

oldpainless posted:

I cannot stop laughing.
Please, have some respect. Three days later, Andre was dead and Hogan had torn every muscle in his back. And he still had to win a PRIDE fight that weekend.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Since retiring, El Hijo Del Santo decided to go back to school!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I made a thing.

pale blue dot

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

~*~ Dixie Carter ~*~

sunsweet fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Sep 26, 2014

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Christian no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

John Cena likes anime