Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Snowdens Secret posted:

Slagcheek I'm strainin' at the chains on this one

You're a repeat offender, bitch. Lucky it wasn't longer. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
If GoT was written by a SomethingAwful mod there would be a nerd riot.

Everyone in the book is 12 years old and the only sex that maybe isn't rape is when Ygritte has to explain to Jon Snow that he gets the pussy now since he killed the dudes who used to rape her.

Someone figure out where George R. R. Martin works, we need to call his employer!!!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o posted:

gently caress kettle bells. stupid rear end officers and their crossfit.
edit: hahaha holy gently caress what is the point of that IM UPSIDE DOWN SHOOTING A GUN WOOOOO

CQBB (Close quarters bat battle)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Amazon Prime got the right to stream older HBO programming :getin:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

When you said older, I was hoping to see 1st & Ten or The Hitchhiker. Still a good selection. Every one of you cocksuckers needs to watch Deadwood.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mad Dragon posted:

When you said older, I was hoping to see 1st & Ten or The Hitchhiker. Still a good selection. Every one of you cocksuckers needs to watch Deadwood.

you spelled rome wrong. ok deadwood too but rome is like the best tv thing ever made

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

you spelled rome wrong. ok deadwood too but rome is like the best tv thing ever made

Rome is just alright compared to Deadwood and The Wire, if only because it was cancelled in Season 2 and forced the writers to compress about a decade into three episodes. It had wonderful potential, whereas Deadwood had two sublime seasons (AND THAT'S IT, THERE WAS NO THIRD SEASON) and The Wire had at least four. All three are about ten times better than certain recent schlock written by a certain fat horny DnD nerd that tends to earn probations in GiP for certain fearless freethinkers who call it what it is.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

at the date posted:

Rome is just alright compared to Deadwood and The Wire, if only because it was cancelled in Season 2 and forced the writers to compress about a decade into three episodes. It had wonderful potential, whereas Deadwood had two sublime seasons (AND THAT'S IT, THERE WAS NO THIRD SEASON) and The Wire had at least four. All three are about ten times better than certain recent schlock written by a certain fat horny DnD nerd that tends to earn probations in GiP for certain fearless freethinkers who call it what it is.

All of this is true.

Game of Thrones is still awesome, though. Reminds me of watching Lost before some point in season 2 when it became obvious that the writers had just been throwing random poo poo into each episode and had no intention of justifying any of it.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I went up to the school today. People were dressed in slacks, collared shirts. Looking like classy people.

I showed up with an old t shirt, basketball shorts and grease stains all over my arms from changing the tires on my car right before I came.

Am I doing this right or wrong?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cole posted:

I went up to the school today. People were dressed in slacks, collared shirts. Looking like classy people.

I showed up with an old t shirt, basketball shorts and grease stains all over my arms from changing the tires on my car right before I came.

Depends if you're cultivating a hick persona.

Also gently caress final t:mad: At least I'm done now!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cole posted:

Doing it right IMO. You've earned your place there with your valiant and selfless service to our great nation. Them ah'vry tower queers still hangin off their mommas' tits better clear the way for a fuckin hero like you.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Yeah cool will that get me laid?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

No. The ability to buy alcohol goes a long way with Freshmen and Sophmore chicks, though

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
e: ^ ^ ^

Cole posted:

It doesn't matter what you wear. Your competition is still 18/19 years old and poor.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Telling people you went to ~the sandbox~ is fun though because people instantly assume you are a crazed, PTSD ridden, combat veteran who is on the verge of snapping at any moment, which is hilarious because they all fear you.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

USMC503 posted:

Telling people you went to ~the sandbox~ is fun though because people instantly assume you are a crazed, PTSD ridden, combat veteran who is on the verge of snapping at any moment, which is hilarious because they all fear you.

Hell you don't even need to say the first part. I was accused of literally gunning children for sport. When I said I was a mechanic in the Air Force and never went within 1000 miles of a war zone I was instead accused of being complacent in the gunning down of children.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hell you don't even need to say the first part. I was accused of literally gunning children for sport. When I said I was a mechanic in the Air Force and never went within 1000 miles of a war zone I was instead accused of being complacent in the gunning down of children.

Yea but that's true though.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yea but that's true though.

Eh, I don't know those children. Maybe they'll be reincarnated in a country that isn't an absolute poo poo hole.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Eh, I don't know those children. Maybe they'll be reincarnated in a country that isn't an absolute poo poo hole.

I'd like those little afghani bastards if they had ever swapped pins on my jet.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Chances are I didn't see that dickhead on the news taking the fight to the streets to topple the government, because if he did anything less if he thought children were being murdered, well, blah blah blah literally hitler blah blah george bush blah penis blah blah winter is coming

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ha, well, touché! *goes back to scoping butts*

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Apr 23, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Their parents couldn't figure out Duck-And-Cover so maybe they weren't destined for greatness to begin with

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I remember there was a random partially white Afghani we saw. Oh russia.

E: also since I was in the reserves, I started college right after training and was boot as gently caress and they were still like legit scared of me. Especially this one brown kid.

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 23, 2014

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Cole posted:

I just go to school in gym gear, so I can get a workout in between classes. When I first started I dressed nice and bought a change of gym clothes, which lasted about a week. gently caress that!

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

You went the wrong way with this. You should've said you loved running out of bullets because that meant you could beat them with the stock.

Be sure to brazenly check out a butt while using this line.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
if you're not brazenly peepin butts you're doing it wrong

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

You went the wrong way with this. You should've said you loved running out of bullets because that meant you could beat them with the stock.

Be sure to brazenly check out a butt while using this line.

You know that look dogs get when you can tell they're using their entire brain to try to figure something out? That's the look I used to get when I told people I was a gay vet.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

You know that look dogs get when you can tell they're using their entire brain to try to figure something out? That's the look I used to get when I told people I was a gay vet.

That's pretty great.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

That's pretty great.

Right? And when DADT repeal and implementation was in the news I got asked to speak in soooooo many classes and campus events.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Right? And when DADT repeal and implementation was in the news I got asked to speak in soooooo many classes and campus events.

I know you didn't but could you have gotten a lot of pussy after that stuff?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Cole posted:

From what I hear, gay dudes gently caress pretty much constantly, bar none, looks and personality meaning nothing, so I'm pretty sure N4I gets all the boypussy he could ask for.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Cole posted:

Well I got boy puss :shrug:

Stupid 19 year twinks thought I was ~*~dangerous~*~.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
No one ever believes me when I tell them the military is like gay candyland. All of the gay guys I knew who were in hosed like rabbits.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

i've never gotten any of this and i was infantry, not even at one of the most liberal schools in the country :smith:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i've never gotten any of this and i was infantry, not even at one of the most liberal schools in the country :smith:

You're taking the wrong course, man. You'll get it in poli sci and especially poo poo like philosophy.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

You're taking the wrong course, man. You'll get it in poli sci and especially poo poo like philosophy.

cool :unsmigghh:

polpot saved asia
Aug 28, 2011
you ever been so high you think you know more about theoretical physics than actual physicists? thats me im that guy right now. goddamn i love benzos

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

So..... hope I don't get cancer while i'm using VA health in college

http://us.cnn.com/2014/04/23/health/veterans-dying-health-care-delays/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Jarmak posted:

So..... hope I don't get cancer while i'm using VA health in college

http://us.cnn.com/2014/04/23/health/veterans-dying-health-care-delays/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Well this is going to be a hilarious shitstorm. :suspense:

Or folks will forget about it in a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
people don't give a poo poo about vets, they just care about how much it looks like they care about vets

• Locked thread