Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
more friedman units
Jul 7, 2010

The next six months will be critical.
The shirt wasn't enough, he needed the Molon Labe hat to complete the ensemble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I especially like that he coordinated the shirt and the rifle.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

BBJoey posted:

I especially like that he coordinated the shirt and the rifle.

Given that this has been an immensely popular photo for like 10+ years in such circles, I'll bet he feels glad that he took the trouble.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

more friedman units posted:

The shirt wasn't enough, he needed the Molon Labe hat to complete the ensemble.

Not for nothing is that more appropriately referred to as the Moron Label.

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx

Vriess posted:

Yeah, they like just using acronyms in order to maintain the "Family friendly site" "U" for You is used because of reasons.

so you'll see phrases, even used by good ol' JR that are given acronyms such as:

gently caress you Rand Paul
gently caress You Barack Obama
gently caress You Michelle Obama
gently caress You Harry Reid Emulating Republicans

The recursive origin of gently caress is gently caress you Charles Koch.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ikanreed posted:

Yeah, but that's because you(and I) lack the specific receptors that make it taste like poo poo. There's nothing wrong with people who are biologically programmed to be different in subtle, unimportant ways.

Yeah I can't eat cilantro, tastes really bad to me. Sucks cause Houston is full of great texmex and it's on everything.

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

When I was prepping to go to Afghanistan for my fourth deployment, a civilian girl deploying with me wanted my help shopping for ballistic-rated sunglasses. We were allowed to buy our own so long as they met certain mil-certifications.

We went to one of the DC-area's few surplus shops, over in the yuppie sprawl of Tyson's Corner (they have their own Landrover and Porsche dealerships down the street in that neighborhood), and we were looking over their selection of eyepro.

Across one whole wall they had the huge assortment of mil-fap catchy t-shirts, the kind which conveniently serve as massive "do not talk to this moron" red flags in daily life in Middle America. "Mess With The Best/Die Like the Rest", "7.62 Holes Make Invisible Souls", "Peace Through Superior Firepower", "Vote From the Rooftops", etc. etc.

The girl turns and looks at me quizzically and says "I've never in my entire life met anyone who would wear a shirt like that." I replied, sadly, "we live in very different worlds." :(

EDIT: This sort of thing:

Try being at Fort Hood. Not wearing one of those shirts made you stand out. We must've had a dozen surplus stores within a couple of miles if the base and they had some bizarre stuff.

I was referencing Falling Down, though.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 24, 2014

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

drquasius posted:

“Where Do You Come Down on Kale, Beets, Okra, Brussels Sprouts and Cilantro?”

Dale Reed is a devout meat man and will tolerate no greenery.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
Wait, how the gently caress are all of those in the same category? They can all be used in a ton of different ways and none of the tastes or textures are that similar. Hell, you don't even cook cilantro.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

cafel posted:

Wait, how the gently caress are all of those in the same category? They can all be used in a ton of different ways and none of the tastes or textures are that similar. Hell, you don't even cook cilantro.

There are 3 categories: meat, beer, other.

Are any of them meat or beer? No? I rest my case. :colbert:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/04/cliven-bundy-muses-what-he-knows-about

well. It seems Bundy was even more like Freep then i thought he was.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Lord Hydronium posted:

Dalereed subsists on nothing but whiskey, cigarettes, and hate.

You forgot about piss. He drinks piss.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

pengun101 posted:

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/04/cliven-bundy-muses-what-he-knows-about

well. It seems Bundy was even more like Freep then i thought he was.

Clive Bundy posted:

They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton.

:stonklol:

I'm actually really happy that the right has decided to suck this vile man's cock to try and win some cheap victories.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Crain posted:

:stonklol:

I'm actually really happy that the right has decided to suck this vile man's cock to try and win some cheap victories.

yeah me too, Sad thing, I doubt this will actually dissuade any supporters. I'd like to think Hanity is to deep at this point to back out now.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bundy posted:

I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.
Hahaha holy poo poo.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The Duck Dynasty guy said similar stuff, just in a nicer way and no one gave a poo poo. Being openly racist and acting like you're the real victim is the new "thing" for the mainstream right wing.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Bundy's just trying to thrash about and stay in the news as long as possible because as soon as everyone forgets about him the BLM is going to come take all his poo poo just like they were going to do before this started.

It's really irritating seeing rich fucks like this guy bitch and gripe about paying a fine they brought on themselves that looks like a huge amount of money to a regular person but which is probably trivial to them.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide electricity

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda
A few weeks ago the was a story from the UK where this was being done.

35 posted on 4/23/2014 5:52:29 PM by lacrew (Mr. Soetoro, we regret to inform you that your race card is over the credit limit.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lacrew
The very first online paper I read in the morning is the Daily Mail.
All the news the US sees not fit to print.

37 posted on 4/23/2014 5:55:42 PM by mware
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

quote:

To: NYer
I hope to God this is not true, its all over twitter, they are burning the bodies of aborted babies for electricity..I think Im going to be sick

3 posted on 4/23/2014 5:05:57 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

If it is true, we have reached soylent green and mancorn levels of degeneration. I am queasy too.

6 posted on 4/23/2014 5:08:31 PM by Psalm 144 (FIGHT! FIGHT! SEVERE CONSERVATIVE AND THE WILD RIGHT!)

quote:

Come ON, Lord Jesus. Come ON, what’s keeping You?

30 posted on 4/23/2014 5:36:03 PM by Mrs. Don-o (Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All.)

quote:

What I hope for; That The Pope will come out to publicize and forcefully condemn the very consideration, let alone the practice of using aborted fetuses as Bio-Waste Fuel, BY ANYONE, EVER! Most people would not believe you today if you described this to them. Only news hounds like us have much knowledge of it. I wish I didn’t know.

What I expect; RINOs, or their chubby daughters will defend doing this, saying, we are distracting from the big fight which is Obama Care. The Pope is not likely to address this until it becomes an unavoidable news event that happens with great frequency. Obama will never address it as something to be alarmed about, unless one of his deep pockets donors refuses to give more money if the carnage continues without naming, shaming and swift prosecution.

13 posted on 4/23/2014 5:16:05 PM by lee martell

quote:

The death camps in Germany has nothing on us.

Pray America wakes up

24 posted on 4/23/2014 5:27:37 PM by bray (The Republic of Texas 2022 is here)

quote:

Wow. I look at that furnace and I think how proud Nazi Germany would be today of our beautiful and efficient ovens.

39 posted on 4/23/2014 5:59:16 PM by Responsibility2nd (NO LIBS. This Means Liberals and (L)libertarians! Same Thing. NO LIBS!!)

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
I stood at the edge of a large pit where the Nazis dumped the ashes at Birkenau. I can still smell it to this day. This story makes me physically and spiritually sick.

51 posted on 4/23/2014 6:21:48 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (Great vid by ShorelineMike! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOZjJk6nbD4&feature=plcp)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

If we get nuked by Russia or China, we’ll deserve it and then some....

My God we’ve fallen about as far as a nation can possibly go.

May the Lord have mercy on us—even if it’s just for those who are still faithful to Him residing in this God-Forsaken land.

56 posted on 4/23/2014 6:31:42 PM by Roman_War_Criminal (Bible Summary in a few verses: John 14:6, John 6:29, Romans 10:9-10)

quote:

I said we should have incinerated the abortion mills long ago. Other people said no, let's use the peaceful approach. The devil won by their peaceful approach.
12 posted on 4/23/2014 5:14:56 PM by steve86 (Acerbic by nature not nurture)

quote:

To: steve86
Couldn’t agree more. It’s time.

36 posted on 4/23/2014 5:53:35 PM by JPX2011
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Oliviaforever
Yup...and us pro-lifers are the ones who will provide it.

Democrats are genocidal maniacs—all of them!

60 posted on 4/23/2014 6:49:12 PM by Roman_War_Criminal (Bible Summary in a few verses: John 14:6, John 6:29, Romans 10:9-10)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: unixfox
How vile we’ve become...
((...”Never underestimate the cruelty and viciousness of the human race”...))

Man left to himself without God.

83 posted on 4/23/2014 10:25:20 PM by caww
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]
Now let me tell you why Islam should be exterminated because Jesus said so

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I've seen that Greek phrase before on stuff, 'molon labe,' ancient Greek for 'come and take.'

What is the significance of it in the modern right-wing militia movement?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

All the sources for this appear to be right-wing rags so it's most likely made-up.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I've seen that Greek phrase before on stuff, 'molon labe,' ancient Greek for 'come and take.'

What is the significance of it in the modern right-wing militia movement?

"Come and take" our guns.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"Come and take" our guns.
It's from the Battle of Thermopylae. The Persians tell the Spartans to lay down their spears, the Spartans say "come and take them". It was supposedly dragged out at the Alamo as well.

Amusingly, the people who use it today never quite remember how using that phrase played out historically.

Even our TFR gun enthusiasts refer to it as the "Moron Label".

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

I love that this "burning babies for fuel" thing keeps coming up. Because as we all know, humans are among the most potent and combustible of fuel sources, and certainly don't take a ton of energy to cremate or anything. Also it totally isn't normal for medically hazardous materials to be incinerated and the waste heat reused as power.

Of course, that knowledge would require these ignorant fucksinsightful newshounds to have paid attention to the last time this exact issue came up.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

protastic posted:

I love that this "burning babies for fuel" thing keeps coming up. Because as we all know, humans are among the most potent and combustible of fuel sources, and certainly don't take a ton of energy to cremate or anything. Also it totally isn't normal for medically hazardous materials to be incinerated and the waste heat reused as power.

Of course, that knowledge would require these ignorant fucksinsightful newshounds to have paid attention to the last time this exact issue came up.

Humans are a great source of fuel, haven't you seen The Matrix :confused:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

FMguru posted:

It's from the Battle of Thermopylae. The Persians tell the Spartans to lay down their spears, the Spartans say "come and take them". It was supposedly dragged out at the Alamo as well.

Amusingly, the people who use it today never quite remember how using that phrase played out historically.

Amusingly, the first time I saw it, it was misspelled.

The omega was a gamma, so it'd be transliterated 'molgn labe.'

Moron label indeed.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Great image to accompnay that story about Rand saying Carter was better than Reagan. Maybe freep could use it to help them feel better.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

quote:

Wow. I look at that furnace and I think how proud Nazi Germany would be today of our beautiful and efficient ovens.

39 posted on 4/23/2014 5:59:16 PM by Responsibility2nd (NO LIBS. This Means Liberals and (L)libertarians! Same Thing. NO LIBS!!)

This one is pretty fantastic when taken out of context.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
GOP Scrambles To Condemn Rancher's Remarks on Race

quote:

To: GIdget2004
"His remarks on race are offensive and I wholeheartedly disagree with him,” said Paul.

They may be. But he's free to express himself as he wishes.
3 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:06:16 AM by Bloody Sam Roberts (Truth sounds like hate...to those who hate truth.)

quote:

I dunno’ they sound pretty honest and on target to me.

A lot better than anything that Royal Meeker guy said about the breed.

4 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:07:58 AM by EBH (And the head wound was healed, and Gog became man.)

quote:

Not the most delicate way of putting it but I do understand what he’s saying and its not so much that he’s beating up on blacks as expressing pity for them.

5 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:08:22 AM by cripplecreek (REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)

quote:

So...what's wrong with Mr. Bundy’s remarks?

Republicans are gutless wonders.
7 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:08:37 AM by fatnotlazy

quote:

Uh, oh. Now, he’s “racist”, so the GOP will allow the BLM to kill him by kowtowing to the Dems in order to avoid being seen associated with a known “racist.”

9 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:09:55 AM by Betty Jane

quote:

To: Drango

Not young folks you would’ve used the word “nigga.” That is so much nicer, isn’t it?

15 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:12:46 AM by Betty Jane

quote:

Bundy had it all, and squandered it. His comments (however true, that the minorities are enslaved by a new means these days) had nothing to do with his cause and he should drat well know that these comments will not be well received. It takes a professional (like Greenfield or Mark Steyn) to shave close to the truth without sounding offensive.

I cannot get behind this. We need to find another cause, the BLM and all the other agencies will certainly overstep (with lots of military-style hardware) again.

24 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:16:25 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

quote:

You think he’s a racist because he uses the word negro? Really?

26 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:17:03 AM by HANG THE EXPENSE (Life's tough.It's tougher when you're stupid.)
Comment 27 removed

quote:

He’s 100% correct.

More people need to say it!!

32 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:21:27 AM by dalereed

quote:

To: Lazamataz

So because he made less than articulate, but truthful statements we should abandon him to the US Gestapo?

Really?

I won’t brand him as a racist because he comments on his observations...”picking cotton” is a euphimism, a poor one, but one nonetheless regarding WORK.

This is a par for the course tactic by leftist scum...

38 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:23:11 AM by SZonian (Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.)

quote:

“Seriously? Who talks like that today?”

I do and I don’t give a rats rear end what anyone thinks!!

If someone is offended by the truth tough poo poo!

40 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:24:45 AM by dalereed

:catstare:

quote:

Mr. Bundy shows a certain degree of”Insensitivity”,but he is pretty much “On The Money”when he describes the plight of The Black Family under”Government Subsidies”.The”War On Poverty”(The Great Society)is consdered to be “Well-Intentioned”?Unfortunately,these “Good Intentions”have NOT yielded “Good Results”(unless you consider that The DemonRats “OWN” at least 93% of The Black Vote)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:25:12 AM by bandleader

"a little off" = blacks were better as slaves

quote:

So now if you don't have correct opinion, you are a little off, or you just don't agree with someone you forfeit you rights
65 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:30:32 AM by john316 (JOSHUA 24:15 ...choose you this day whom ye will serve...)

quote:

This is a prime example of the GOP being weak kneed and mamby pamby.

66 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:31:55 AM by Altura Ct. (i)

quote:

OH Puh-leaze!!!!

This will be their justification for murdering him and his family....they’re “kooky razists”.

Thought crimes are now considered capital crimes in Post-Modern Amerika.

We’ve come full circle since before the days of the First American Revolution.

68 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:32:16 AM by Roman_War_Criminal (Bible Summary in a few verses: John 14:6, John 6:29, Romans 10:9-10)

quote:

We knew they’d try to smear him.

And “racist” is their favorite accusation.

81 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:38:25 AM by MrB (The difference between a Humanist and a Satanist - the latter admits whom he's working for)

quote:

Negro and colored were considered the proper terms to use when I was a kid, back then that is what the Blacks wanted to be called; and Bundy is I think a little older than I am. I won’t say he is racist for using that term, he has likely not paid a lot of attention to changing terms.

84 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:39:56 AM by Tammy8

quote:

The race card is dead, deal with it.

90 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:42:42 AM by Mechanicos (When did we amend the Constitution for a 2nd Federal Prohibition?)

quote:

If our forefathers had known how much the cost of picking cotton was going to cost this country in the future, there would have been no Africans imported to this country to do that job.

91 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:42:44 AM by freeangel ( (free speech is only good until someone else doesn't like it)

quote:

To: Thane_Banquo

Where are the RECORDINGS?

104 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:47:15 AM by PJ-Comix (ObamaCare unsubsidized PAID Enrollment Prediction: 66,666)

I WANT THE LONG FORM TAPE RECORDINGS OBAMAAA

quote:

To: Lazamataz

It’s hearsay propaganda until proven otherwise. Produce a tape, and even then, it would be suspect until properly analyzed. Put NOTHING past the enemedia.

112 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:52:13 AM by TADSLOS (The Event Horizon has come and gone. Buckle up and hang on.)

quote:

When I’m arguing race on liberal sites, I’m very carefull to call them negroes. It drives the progressives nuts.

But I make it clear that I also call whites “caucasian”. So they can whine all they want. I’m just trying to be precise. “negro” is not and never was used as a derogatory term. It is a technical label, nothing more.

138 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:09:50 AM by cuban leaf

quote:

Democrats = KKK

149 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:21:06 AM by Vaduz

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

Humans are a great source of fuel, haven't you seen The Matrix :confused:

Hmm, if we could put all those aborted fetuses in life support pods, we could harvest them for their heat and they would never die! Abortion and green energy solved in one fell swoop! :unsmigghh:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Haha, its not like any of us are surprised that Freep doubled down even harder after that racist old poo poo's quote came out, but boy is it entertaining to see. They're fuming mad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FMguru posted:

Pretty much, it's been the rally cry of backwards, insane, people since the Spartans, and it almost always ends in the dominant (usually more diverse culturally and thus with a larger wealth of knowledge and experience in their leaders) army going 'uh ok' and coming and taking them.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Radish posted:

The Duck Dynasty guy said similar stuff, just in a nicer way and no one gave a poo poo. Being openly racist and acting like you're the real victim is the new "thing" for the mainstream right wing.

In his case, the right could ignore the racist things he said as the homophobic ones were what got reported on, and they can still cheerlead that as long as they do so under the guise of being Defenders of Religious Libertytm. In Bundy's instance, I suspect non-freepers will have a harder time since he just straight up said "them darkies were better off as slaves" without anything similar to deflect or distract.

Also, I agree that as soon as the spotlight's off and the gun crazies have to go back to work, the Man is going to come down on him like a pile of bricks.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
I know it's a cliche at this point, but holy poo poo. They might as well be posting on Stormfront.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

In his case, the right could ignore the racist things he said as the homophobic ones were what got reported on, and they can still cheerlead that as long as they do so under the guise of being Defenders of Religious Libertytm. In Bundy's instance, I suspect non-freepers will have a harder time since he just straight up said "them darkies were better off as slaves" without anything similar to deflect or distract.

Also, I agree that as soon as the spotlight's off and the gun crazies have to go back to work, the Man is going to come down on him like a pile of bricks.

They have jobs? Last I checked most of those militia types were on disability or SS while angrily ranting about the negroes on their welfare.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Badera posted:

I know it's a cliche at this point, but holy poo poo. They might as well be posting on Stormfront.

Nah, Stormfronters are honest about their racism.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Ah, good ol' bumper-sticker philosophy:

quote:

If our forefathers had known how much the cost of picking cotton was going to cost this country in the future, there would have been no Africans imported to this country to do that job.

91 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:42:44 AM by freeangel ( (free speech is only good until someone else doesn't like it)

I'm not sure if he's trying to reference a meme, or hoping it's new joke to some other Freepers who will accordingly find him clever.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Yeah really. A good gauge of freep's bottomless rage is how many posts a given topic gets. Anything involving a Republican/Conservative figure saying or doing something racist generally gets about ~150 posts, mostly followed by freepers saying something even more offensive than what the original message was. I wouldn't be quick to label all freepers as unabashed racists, but definitely the ones that post in the threads pertaining to race are seeing how you see the same posters every goddamn time.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Tatum Girlparts posted:

They have jobs? Last I checked most of those militia types were on disability or SS while angrily ranting about the negroes on their welfare.

I seem to remember some spokesman for the Angry White Brigade mentioning that they were worried that people wouldn't be able to stick around long enough to keep the blue helmets away, and so they were considering rotating people in and out as employment/other concerns allowed.

Badera posted:

Israel has been the only sticking point between them for quite a while.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
It's happening. They are gonna die on this hill, folks. It is gonna be fuckin' beautiful.

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Man, they really don't understand what it even means to say someone is racist, do they? "All he did was call them negroes! That's not racist, that's just a technical label!" I think it was the other words in the sentence that made him racist. You know, "should learn how to pick cotton" or whatever. He didn't accidentally use an unfortunate "euphimism" for hard work. He deliberately referenced slavery.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SedanChair posted:

It's happening. They are gonna die on this hill, folks. It is gonna be fuckin' beautiful.

They'll sustain on unicorn blood until someone else pops up for them to attach to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

quote:

Come ON, Lord Jesus. Come ON, what’s keeping You?

30 posted on 4/23/2014 5:36:03 PM by Mrs. Don-o (Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All.)

This post is awesome. I can just picture this person saying this out loud multiple times a day after reading Drudge or the Daily Mail. Every time they say it out loud they get a little louder and a little more desperate.

I'm also loving the fetus burning comments. The one about how America has fallen so low blah blah blah when the story is about Canada is my favorite. Most of them never read anything but the headline, make poo poo up, and pretend it's reality.

I won't even touch the Bundy stuff because all of it is comedy gold.

• Locked thread