Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Space
Apr 29, 2008
You're all beautiful people. Especially the guy who posts updates about his shits.

I think I have most people added already, but I'm aceofspace17. Sometimes I have great posts and sometimes it's terrible club videos.

Ace of Space has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Apr 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsay LoHan solo
Apr 17, 2014

This makes no sense, I know.
That's enough dongs

Lindsay LoHan solo has a new favorite as of 19:19 on May 8, 2014

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Congrats on the 4th baby cannedpanda! :3:

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Ironsights posted:

Congrats on the 4th baby cannedpanda! :3:

I was thiiiiis close to sending a snap of the placenta, but I wavered on it, and then it was already gone out of the room.

D0ct0rAlanGrant
Aug 23, 2007

~My country is a complete embarrassment to world football and they deserve abuse from everyone at all times.~

~Handle your balls? Frenchmen can't resist!~
Babby pics make my night at work so much better. Congrats dude!

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

I think hoopysoup is 50/50 funny and terrifying.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe
I'm down with the snappy chats as micahbhottie - let's see what your goons can do...

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
I got to see a weiner for Easter. Not bad.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Added a bunch of you goons from the last page or so.

DrBouvenstein.

I've yet to send a dong, but who knows what the future may bring! :buddy:

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
For future reference perhaps take me off the recipient list for dongs unless I've specifically asked. Once or twice is fine, but if all you send me is dicks it gets a little boring. I've seen a dick before.

lemonsaresour has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Apr 21, 2014

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Added some more of you weirdos. I still can't see any snaps but the stories of butt_lump, cannedpanda, clustercluck and hoopysoup keep me entertained.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lemonsaresour posted:

For future reference perhaps take me off the recipient list for dongs unless I've specifically asked. Once or twice is fine, but if all you send me is dicks it gets a little boring. I've seen a dick before.

You can't tell me what to do!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

lemonsaresour posted:

The human body is a beautiful work of nature! Except mine, which is gross and weird.

Also, I didn't know we're supposed to solicit pictures of people's genitals on an individual basis. I thought it was kind of a "free love" thing.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
I'm a big fan of the dating tips.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Dating tips are great. And snaps of all genitals are too.

Storm
Jun 7, 2001

Professional #8 Hitter/Beard Grower
I've never received a dongs pic.

argrembo

Also a lot of people I've added from here have stopped snapping so let's go yall

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Storm posted:

I've never received a dongs pic.

argrembo

Also a lot of people I've added from here have stopped snapping so let's go yall
Yeah, I've gotten in the habit of sending a snap to EVERYONE on my list at least once a week.
People who are "Pending" get removed immediately - they're set to "receive from friends only" or removed their account or something.
People who are still at "Delivered" after 24-48 hours are removed. If you can't be bothered, neither can I. It's still visible from My Story.

That's allowed me to keep my list reasonably short (50-60 people), and full of active snappers.

Also, the closest I've gotten to a naked person are the xrays that elchupanebrae occasionally sends me, which are amazing, and I want them as wallpapers.

Kenny Rogers has a new favorite as of 05:57 on Apr 24, 2014

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Jan 27, 2015

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
I guess I snap like I post. Mostly lurking followed by spurts of narcissistic poo poo posting.

I'm still dirtgolem and open your snaps a few times a week.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
I am internetfriend on snapchat. I mainly send snaps when I'm drunk.

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could take all my skin off and writhe about.
Because of the time difference I get to wake up to a lot of snaps or see them when my kids have me up at an ungodly hour - thanks guys for the awesome/weird/gross and hilarious snaps, they get me through many grouchy mornings

dadsfrog19 :3:

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?
Dear fellow snapchatters,

Please keep doing exactly what you have been. This exactly what I need right now, and y'all are nailing it.

Thanks,
Deathslushie

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I hope everyone is enjoying my series of "call the cops I don't give a gently caress".

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

britishbornandbread posted:

I hope everyone is enjoying my series of "call the cops I don't give a gently caress".

I was alarmed by your total disregard for grass rules. Possibly the most offensive thing I have seen on snapchat so far.

Lieberhaeschen
Jan 15, 2008
Little by little the terriers make us free!
Someboringlady

I will send you cats

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I have a new phone and am back to snapchat again! Username GWBBQ

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
thanks to everyone who helped me cook my lasagne last night.

we did it guys

we did it

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Mine is dpack_1

I will mostly send you snaps of what im drinking or how incredibly unexciting it is running a tattoo studio.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Am jaidroxide.

send all the dicks
Assuming I'm remembering who's who from before my old phone died, please send more corgis.

New Shins
Apr 26, 2014

Therapy Web
Just signed up as myself. Going to be snapping random stuff until I get the feel.

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

so how did carnji do that trick with the bottle??

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

bitch nuts posted:

so how did carnji do that trick with the bottle??

Can you keep a secret?

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

kenny powerzzz posted:

Can you keep a secret?

lets go with yes!

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
Wait what bottle trick? I do not recall getting a snap of this.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

bitch nuts posted:

lets go with yes!

Me too!
Edit- but seriously I've seen my buddy Franko (Monkloven) do it many times and can't figure it out. Add him he does tons more.

kenny powerzzz has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Apr 28, 2014

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011
Snapchat is actionamerican. Currently home sick with the flu so don't expect much from me, but golly gee it sure would cheer me up to see some smiling faces!

who am I kidding all im getting is butts

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

So, we finally got the chat part of Snapchat, and it includes live video chats. This frightens me.

Canned Panda has a new favorite as of 14:10 on May 1, 2014

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"
~~The Battle Hymn of the Contra Tiger Mother~~
muamerhodzic

Come on and show me ya faces

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

dcbh

See my crazy English university live.

EDIT: apparently I used my display name. Eh gently caress it why not. Danielhearne

Dugong has a new favorite as of 23:49 on May 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

Canned Panda posted:

So, we finally got the chat part of Snapchat, and it includes live video chats. This frightens me.

I can't figure out how to use this though. The instructional video said to swipe to get to chat but it doesn't work for me. :/

• Locked thread