Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

I just talked to a druid who was trying to apply through our forum and it seems like the application form is messed up, the error message was "character name must be alphabetic", they were using firefox and I reproduced the problem in chrome.

Anyway I had them send their application to me via email so we should probably fix this..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde
That suxxxxxxxxxxxx.

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse posted:

I just talked to a druid who was trying to apply through our forum and it seems like the application form is messed up, the error message was "character name must be alphabetic", they were using firefox and I reproduced the problem in chrome.

Anyway I had them send their application to me via email so we should probably fix this..

Error : Name must be Alphabetic.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

mewse posted:

Somebody just invite him to the guild unless he is Cemulos

mewse
May 2, 2006

lapse posted:

Somebody just invite him to the guild unless he is Cemulos

Their name is Therdrah so someone invite them next time they're on

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
Is the server currently up and running? Just tried logging in for the first time and I'm just getting stuck on authenticating then disconnected from server. Still get the same message even if I use the wrong pw though so I don't know. Am I missing anything besides making an account on the website and changing the realmlist?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Immolat1on posted:

Is the server currently up and running? Just tried logging in for the first time and I'm just getting stuck on authenticating then disconnected from server. Still get the same message even if I use the wrong pw though so I don't know. Am I missing anything besides making an account on the website and changing the realmlist?

It's probably down, I can't connect either

Astarath
Jun 23, 2008

Could I see a Hat Wobble?
yeah, it's down right now

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The login servers are down but if you were already in the actual server is up. Sacrifice your first borns blood to not get D/Ced until they fix it.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

mewse posted:

Error : Name must be Alphabetic.

Fixed this. Now we can once again have applications from people too stupid to realize that the application submissions are just a joke implemented to make fun of losers who like anime and to initiate conversations about pokemans.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

FutuerBear posted:

Fixed this. Now we can once again have applications from people too stupid to realize that the application submissions are just a joke implemented to make fun of losers who like anime and to initiate conversations about pokemans.

I was kind of wondering why we still had 0 after re-opening it... Oh well.

Thearchy
Jul 22, 2012

by XyloJW
can I get an invite to the guild? was inactive for a couple weeks and got kicked.

IGN is Omegaraptor

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

All I wanted was to make a little gold today so I can work on getting my epic mount :argh:feenix:argh:

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren: ZG filling up fast! Come get your spots/loot before it's too late!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

BWL progression tonight :allears:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Tonight's the night we down nef!!

mewse
May 2, 2006

Any alchemists with the recipe for restorative potion?? I had a good attempt on the winterspring hunter demon but ran out of these pots to counteract the transform

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

I'm pretty sure I have it, just remind me later when I'm on and I will check.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

So BWL is reset <LGW> forever 7/8

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 21, 2014

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Is anyone else unable to log in?

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: Raid tonight, show up dudes, we need good turnout!!!

Starting in 45 minutes!!!!

drunken officeparty posted:

So BWL is reset <LGW> forever 7/8

Wait what?

It shouldn't be reset...

lapse fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 21, 2014

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Yea, remember that mini-ZG crash that was similar to one previously that someone said reset their Scarlet Monastary? That happened to our BWL lol. BWL is totally respawned it seems, bosses and all.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Rip :(

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

So yeah game isn't letting me log in. Guess I'm not playing tonight.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Server is up, :iiam:

Anyway we still have 5 slots in raid, log on guys!

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Just created a log in and am having a massive nostalgia trip but quick question. Does anyone know the name of the addon that give you quest tracking and location info like Wow currently has? I remember it was part of the Cosmos UI package but theres nothing under that name in the all add ons download any idea?

Edit: Haha found it!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/38onzh9xd9h9pd7/RapidQuestPack_v1.2.zip

mewse
May 2, 2006

I think something is wrong with the website. This is ICQ and I can't raid on Wednesday.

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
Just a heads up I can only stay til around 9 tonight again.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Garr speedrun!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
garr gives me anxiety issues

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren: MC invites going on right now. Hop on and kill the fier mens! :siren:

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Hey guys please log on if you're able to, we want to kill a few bosses in BWL to give ourselves more time for Monday (like we used to)

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Got 6 open spots in the raid currently.

edit: Still have 4 empty spots @ 8:50 and could use +2 or 3 healers still

lapse fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 24, 2014

Tolwyn
Jun 13, 2001
Decided to start up on here again and wondering if it's worth my time to run a dwarf priest over to the human starting area so I can multibox him with my warlock? Don't really want to have a human priest if dwarves have such a good racial as priests.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It should be totally painless to do that, just run the priest through the tram.

Tolwyn
Jun 13, 2001

SHISHKABOB posted:

It should be totally painless to do that, just run the priest through the tram.

I suppose the only pain will be going back and getting things like fortitude?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
You can go to the class trainer in Stormwind.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Or make a superior (gnome) warlock and the issue is nonexistent.

mewse posted:

Any alchemists with the recipe for restorative potion?? I had a good attempt on the winterspring hunter demon but ran out of these pots to counteract the transform

I did the quest for this recipe before ZG yesterday so I can make them now, just let me know when you want them made or send me the mats and I will mail you back the pots in case we are not on at the same time.

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Apr 25, 2014

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Does anybody have a good list for tag-leveling areas? I can't seem to find the one that was posted several months ago either in this thread or over on the LGW forums. I'm finally trying to go back and level my paladin and mage. If anybody wants to get on vent with me over the weekend and explain how to set up auto-hunter, I would be much obliged.

On a related note, if you are online tomorrow from 7am to around 10 am and have alts (or mains) you need run through dungeons, send me a message. I feel like I owe some kind of karma for the people who helped me out on retail.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Squatthrust update: masters defense was successful, I am getting my degree in geology /geophysics. Yaaaayyyy! So my schedule is easing up... Except i'll be flying to Europe on Monday where I will begin my life as a filthy European goon. It remains to be seen if I will have the schedule to continue regular raiding. Definitely not this next week, sadly, as I will be on a plane/passed out from jet lag.

• Locked thread