Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

threefive posted:

God packs are real.

The real conspiracy is the Gods in the Godpacks being typed as "Legendary Enchantment Creature - Demon".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

threefive posted:

God packs are real.

Read my book, The God Pack Delusion to find out how much of a loving idiot you are :smuggo:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

I still stand by my :toxx: :colbert:

Any Aussies done with their prerelease yet? What's the word? I'm hoping I don't run in to any pro players again this go around.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
WOTC has a decent history of saying, "<thing> isn't coming soon," and then is released soon after.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
So I was thinking that the next Block Constructed event is coming up relatively soon. Right now Junk Reanimator is the top dog although that may get shook up a little bit with JOU coming into the set. Could we see Reanimator becoming a Standard tier 1 deck because of its presumed popularity? If so does this mean there are probably other good decks other there that haven't been discovered for one reason or another?

Also just lived the dream and took infinite turns with a Sage of Hours. Used Ajani + the equipment that gives counters + forced adaptation.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Gynovore posted:

Given that 'god pack' is a 20 year old rumor, I doubt it.

You're kidding, right? This is the internet, people make up poo poo for no reason at all. (coff4chancoff)

Don't be obtuse. You could pull a literal Black Lotus out of Zendikar packs, along with other "hidden treasures," and that has never been acknowledged. Wizards does have a precedent for doing this.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

The JOU prerelease is going to be my first and I don't have any experience with limited before (and am reasonably new to the game in general). Any hints or tips as to how not to get completely smashed?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Wurzag posted:

The JOU prerelease is going to be my first and I don't have any experience with limited before (and am reasonably new to the game in general). Any hints or tips as to how not to get completely smashed?
Open a God Pack for best tournament results.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Tharizdun posted:

Open a God Pack for best tournament results.

And hope to get city of brass and chromanticore in your other packs.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Wurzag posted:

From the limited thread:

Lunsku posted:

Sealed deck basics for newbie

You get six sealed boosters of cards, and with them (and basic lands) you need to build a 40 cards minimum deck.

What you are generally looking to build is a deck with:

- Two colours, with maybe a few powerful cards from a third colour ("a splash").

- 40 cards, no more. Every card over the minimum makes your deck weaker - but if you can't decide which is the last card to be cut, just roll with 41 and don't fret too much on it.

- 17 lands. This is the baseline you should not stray from unless you know what you're doing. A deck with very aggressive mana curve might do with less. A deck with high impact, expensive cards might do with more. Err on the side of more lands if unsure, 18 lands was absolutely correct with many Theros sealed decks because Scry could get rid of unwanted lands, and both Monstrosity and Bestow costs gave a good reason for hitting high number of mana.

- 14+ creatures, preferably with evasion (flying, intimidate, unblockable, etc.) or good P/T for the cost. You win 99% of your games with creature damage.

- A reasonable mana curve. If your deck's creatures and spells all cost 4+ mana, you will get run over by deck that does things turns 2 and 3. Sort out your creatures in columns by their casting cost: generally you have majority of your plays at 2 to 4 cc. Some 5cc is fine, a few good enough 6cc, any more expensive than that and they need to do powerful things to justify being in.

Start by opening your boosters and sorting by colour. If you're down with your card evaluations, you can weed out the unplayables at this point to make looking at the pool easier. I like to separate creatures from other spells too.

When sorting, be on the lookout for a few things:

- "Bombs". These are any single cards that are powerful enough to win or threat winning the game on their own in short order, or change the board state a lot in your favor. Big, evasive creatures, more or less any planeswalker, cheap creatures with high P/Ts, board sweepers.

- Removal. You want to identify the cards you can use to answer opponent creatures and bombs. Good combat tricks are also something you can include here, but you don't want too much of them.

- Mana fixing. You want to see how easy it is for you to include any third colour cards in your deck if you need to.

Start looking at your colours, keeping in mind where your bombs, removal, and good creatures in general were. Take the two best looking colours, take the creatures and spells you want to play from them and sort them on the table by cc together. Are there enough good creatures? How does the mana curve look? Can you see any synergy, card effects being more powerful together? Is there something in the deck draft you don't like, could you splash a third colour to fix that?

You want your deck to have a rough gameplan. Ask yourself, "how do I wint the game with this deck?" Generally there are two main plans: Aggressive deck plays efficient, aggressive creatures and removal early to midgame and has few, if any expensive late game plays. It tries to win the game before slower deck has time to play its more expensive, and more powerful spells. Controlling deck plays defensive creatures and removal early, and aims to win late with more expensive, better quality creatures, or just mroe resources in play through card draw, and card advantage through well placed removal and other spells. In reality, you don't often see pure aggro or control decks in sealed, an average sealed deck deck is somewhere in between. You should anyway have some idea which direction you are leaning towards. You don't want to end up playing aggro card (say, 3/2 for 2 that can't block) in a deck that otherwise is control oriented.

Repeat this with other colour combinations, and try to find a two colour pair that feels powerful enough to you. Go through several, the "best" build might not be obvious before you actually assemble it there in the table. Once you feel you've found the right one, cut down to 23 cards.

Build your manabase. Easy rule of thumb is to count the number of mana symbols of the cards in your deck, and use their ratio to get some estimate of the ratio of lands you want in your deck. If you have 20 Island to 15 Swamp, you might want 10 or 9 Island to 7 or 8 Swamp in the deck. Do you have several cards of one colour you want to cast early, T1-T2? You might need to tilt the manabase toward that colour. Do you have cards casting double or even triple of another colour, especially ones you want to cast early to midgame? You might want to adjust towards that colour again. Do you notice you're trying to cast both GG on turn 2 and 1WW on turn 3? Might be best to look at you overall build again!

Once you deck is done, sleeve up and play! Remember you can sideboard between games. Look at your deck, and think about the opponent's deck: what in you deck was/is bad against his deck? What on your sideboard could help against his cards?

If you're playing a casual event like prerelease, feel free to adjust and play around with your deck between matches. Feel like trying that second build of the deck you were thinking about? Go ahead, try it!

And PV has a good prerelease primer focusing on the cards here: http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/pvs-playhouse-journey-into-nyx-prerelease-primer/

Bugsy fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 25, 2014

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

Wurzag posted:

Take your time and read the cards, the pros do it. Spend a hour or two reading up on archtypes at SCG/Channel Fireball so you know what good cards look like versus bad cards. Have fun!

Alaan
May 24, 2005

If your store is friendly and some people are done building early you can get opinions from someone else. I helped a guy clean up his deck after I beat him at the Born prerelease. He ended up with a better record than me. :downsrim:

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u
During Innistrad block my LGS had either a box or a case (can't remember which) and each pack had 3ish rare/mythics in it. Seemed like a packing error, but I think they have chosen to start utilizing non-standard booster packs as promotional methods as we've seen before. So a 15-god pack seems plausible. And very cool.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

an skeleton posted:

During Innistrad block my LGS had either a box or a case (can't remember which) and each pack had 3ish rare/mythics in it. Seemed like a packing error, but I think they have chosen to start utilizing non-standard booster packs as promotional methods as we've seen before. So a 15-god pack seems plausible. And very cool.

With the way the flip cards put into packs that had a lot higher chance of happening than normal packs. I don't think it was possible to get two foils, but IIRC you could end up with a mythic, foil (possibly flip) mythic, and flip mythic.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

GonSmithe posted:

Don't be obtuse. You could pull a literal Black Lotus out of Zendikar packs, along with other "hidden treasures," and that has never been acknowledged. Wizards does have a precedent for doing this.

Man I'd be pretty stoked to pull something like this out of a Zendikar pack:

EDIT:

Instead I just kept getting all these Chandra Ablazes :v:. Oh well, at least Chandra Ablaze is good in limited.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 25, 2014

Alaan
May 24, 2005

Bugsy posted:

With the way the flip cards put into packs that had a lot higher chance of happening than normal packs. I don't think it was possible to get two foils, but IIRC you could end up with a mythic, foil (possibly flip) mythic, and flip mythic.

This made sealed for INN really weird. Because you had people with anywhere from 6-10 rares/mythics in their pool depending on how crazy lucky they were. I for sure had someone open 9 at my pre-release.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Zoness posted:

Man I'd be pretty stoked to pull something like this out of a Zendikar pack:

Instead I just kept getting all these Chandra Ablazes :v:. Oh well, at least Chandra Ablaze is good in limited.

What ever your picture is, it isn't loading, and it might be leeching.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Bugsy posted:

What ever your picture is, it isn't loading, and it might be leeching.

Oh weird, I browse the forums with no images shown since people like to post NSFW alters and that junk in here, edited with an imgur link v:shobon:v.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 25, 2014

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Man, I hope MTGO's RNG wasn't actually the straw that broke this guy's sanity:

http://community.wizards.com/forum/magic-online-general/threads/4079951

crazy guy posted:

I hope this is looking into and fixing the issue that is allowing Players games to be manipulated.

I can't say who is doing it or how but I have proven direct control of it by human intelligence.

All I can say for sure is I did not notice it until an Orc got mad at me. In fact ,for no real reason other than I didn't accept his Nazi style of authority when he would not directly address the point I made and told me "Shut up or be baned".

I then reported him for Harassment. The complaint quicly was removed ,which I was then told is "Impossible" ,yet it happened.

I then tried to contact anyone at Wizards that would look into my issues and nobody would direct me to anyone other than Customer Service , where the issue had been covered up. I have tried everything I can think of and I can not talk to ANYONE outside of Customer support ,so for the last YEAR , I have lost 100% of all games I have played , Unless the person I am playing makes a "fatal" mistake.

I then had an Idea on how I could prove direct manipulation , so I made a Momir deck. Sure enough the manipulation exposed itself in an unprecidented manner. Also it allowed me to manipulate the person manipulating my games.

The way I achieved this is to Verbalize how the manipulation was Provable and against any normal "odds". Everytime I would point out what was going on and what was wrong with it , it would change.

My example of this ,and the one I like the most is: My Opponnents would get ONLY Fliers and I would get NONE. After X number of games and my opponnents getting over 100 fliers in a row , I went to the "Help" chat and in the "Just for Fun Room" I was playing in and I verbalized what was happening and that anyone could view my games to SEE IT.

Well after a day or so , nomore ALL Fliers.

It was fun for awhile. I would get a card that could "Win" me the game ,at that point I would tell my opponnent what card he would get next , because it would nullify the card I just got. To their supprize , I was always right. WHAT? You were Predicting what card would be "Created" in Momir?!!!!!!

I even had some tell me "You must be a Hacker ,you must be Manipulating it". Because they could not Imagine anything else. Only about 1 in 10 people , when told my experiance and story , actually respond as if it was Plausable. Odd , since they SEE IT HAPPENING.

But that seemed to be Too Many.

Since I made them change "How" the draws beat me , several times now. They seem to have selected a "Hit Squad" to Target me. I get people that call me names and try to get me into a "fight".

I have actually seen this Tactic before. When I reported a "Game Master" for "Illicit Activities" in an online game before. My complaint vanished and then I had people trying to intice me into rule violations. Which I never committed. BUT After I finally founs a Top Manager there to Listen to me and Review my evidence , he found the fraud. In Fact ,it was so "Deep" he Eliminated a whole "Department" , 36+ People were Fired.

Well , after that tthe "GM" made up a False claim against my account and it was baned. Literally 3 seconds after my account was deleted for "Inactivity" I got a Phone call from the Head of Custom,er Support and ge said , "I reviewd your claim that you commited no infraction and have found you are correct , but since you account was deleted 3 seconds ago ,there is nothing we can do about that. It's are policy that under no circumatances do we replace LOST Items. But you are in Good Standing and can now open another account. Thank You".

The next company I found that the "coins" used in game were being "farmed" and the way it was happening was ruining the "PVP" in the game. So I reported it.

Well , after complaining 20+ times a GM told me "You are RETARDED".

Well I submitted my Harassment complaint and sure enough , it vanished. I then went outside Customer support and 3 People were FIRED. Then , par for the course , "I lost my account".

I have worked for United Artist and CapCom. I have held the Position od Head Tech. Store Manager. Area Manager. Game Tster and Consultant. I know how Customer Support and Fraud claims are supposed to be handled. I know how games work , to a level that I can tell you there are a Thousand things that need to be "fixed" in Online Magic. I have Owned a Premier Magic Store , so I have been a Head Judge. I have played since Revised. In "Real World" I win around 85%. I won a Major event with 680+ people there.

Now , since my issue with the Orc , I have lost 100% of the time , online.

My WHOLE Point is , ANYONE can Validate my claims , by Viewing my Games Played. The Evidence is THERE.

Yet , ALL my "concerns" and "complaints" are directed and Handled by 1 guy at Customer support and NOTHING is or will be done about this.

I Just want a Fair chance to play. It's killing me I can't win a Force of Will card. I spent several hundred dollars entering tournaments , of all kinds and found. I am "Targeted" in ALL games. That's when I went to the "Just for Fun" and I pointed out that I won in Just for Fun and lost 100% in events. Well , a day or so later , I began my 100% Losing streak in Just for Fun , as well. Showing , Intelligent control. After I point out Proof , the proof is muddied.

But bottom line , 100% Losing can not be explained ,even more so when you factor in Momir and "Random". Even the worst player should win 1 out of 10?

I talked to a couple Artist that do work for Wizards. I talked to a couple promoters. I talked to several "beta testers". I had all of them review my games. ALL of them agree , the games ARE being Manipulated.

They then also asked me to handle it with out going Public. They all felt if this got out ,it would kill the online game and hurt Magic. Nobody wants to do that. But I have reached the point , enough is enough.

Now that I am being Verbally Harassed and Complaints I make are deleted. I have NO RECOURSE.

If someone from Wizards contacts me and agrees to Watch My games Played and then Investigate this. I will shut up.

If not I am looking into a Tweeter campaign directing people to view the Videos of my games played on YouTube. I will contact every Industry Game magazine , every writer and even MainStream Media.

I refuse to be targeted and harassed anymore.

On a "Funny" side note. I tried to apply for the Designer Job. It was Perfect for me. It would not accept my application , the farthest I got was , "That account already exsists".

I tried multiple diffrent ways and over a 2 week period. Seeing the extint of the targetting that is going on towards me , I have "broke" and that's why I made this comment.

If someone High up at Wizards contacts me and will Investigate my claims , I will remove this post (If it's not immediatly removed like all my "complaints").

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

This is like the Timecube of MTG

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Time for some more proxy art. Feeling lazy tonight killing time before the prerelease and decided to get some more photoshopping done:

I think Ajani Vengeant is my favorite so far (though I'm biased toward Ajani in general). I got some high res original art for him and couldn't figure out what I wanted to color. A red mane was my first thought, but it was too hard to do that strand by strand, and was overwhelmingly huge. I settled for sampling the color of his eye and re-coloring anything that was blue in the original.

I think Karn is just going to stand as is. I might up the transparency on his body to show the foiling better, but that's as far as I'd go.

Sorin isn't done yet. I'm not sure what to do with him with coloring.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Not sure who I'll do next, but I'll probably do a couple more before I head out to the midnight events. I SHOULD be finishing up assembling this last cards I have to ship out for someone (or doing work things, packing to move, etc), but I just don't have it in me to wrestle with that tonight....

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

A batshit insane guy posted:

I have worked for United Artist and CapCom. I have held the Position od Head Tech. Store Manager. Area Manager. Game Tster and Consultant. I know how Customer Support and Fraud claims are supposed to be handled. I know how games work , to a level that I can tell you there are a Thousand things that need to be "fixed" in Online Magic. I have Owned a Premier Magic Store , so I have been a Head Judge. I have played since Revised. In "Real World" I win around 85%. I won a Major event with 680+ people there.

Gee, why not insert navyseal.txt while you're at it?

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

Mince Pieface posted:

This is like the Timecube of MTG

What is it with mtg(o) and completely insane people.

Kasonic
Mar 6, 2007

Tenth Street Reds, representing
I like to think the first step on someone's long road to mental health recovery was posting on the MTGO forums.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Time for some more proxy art. Feeling lazy tonight killing time before the prerelease and decided to get some more photoshopping done:I think Ajani Vengeant is my favorite so far (though I'm biased toward Ajani in general). I got some high res original art for him and couldn't figure out what I wanted to color. A red mane was my first thought, but it was too hard to do that strand by strand, and was overwhelmingly huge. I settled for sampling the color of his eye and re-coloring anything that was blue in the original.

I think Karn is just going to stand as is. I might up the transparency on his body to show the foiling better, but that's as far as I'd go.

Sorin isn't done yet. I'm not sure what to do with him with coloring.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Not sure who I'll do next, but I'll probably do a couple more before I head out to the midnight events. I SHOULD be finishing up assembling this last cards I have to ship out for someone (or doing work things, packing to move, etc), but I just don't have it in me to wrestle with that tonight....

Looking pretty good, cleaning up some of the edges and smoothing out some of the detail and textures would help out. I am assuming you have seen the BoB renders of the guy who did the first 5 gods, but not sure if you saw all the planeswalkers he did also. I've made most of them into real foil versions and they look beautiful, his Karn and Tamiyo especially.

I made a recreation of the SDCC Garruk, using the original art used for those cards that turned out decent. The spear is a bit wonky cause I had to redraw that myself and was in a rush. It looks very nice in person though, very similar to the actual version, though I didn't feel like trying to make a perfect recreation so I just stuck to the frame I use for normal proxies.

Cinara fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Apr 26, 2014

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST
Trying out Turbo Fog Maze's End with Dictates and Dakra Mystics, it speeds up the win by a significant margin. Turbo Fog being tier 1 might be a thing as long as someone figures out the right number of fogs vs draw spells.

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

Man, I hope MTGO's RNG wasn't actually the straw that broke this guy's sanity:

http://community.wizards.com/forum/magic-online-general/threads/4079951
WORTH!!!

I wonder if someone links him that 50,000+ draw simulation where it showed the MTGO shuffler is within .012% or something of real world statistics if he'd actually believe it.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Cinara posted:

Looking pretty good, cleaning up some of the edges and smoothing out some of the detail and textures would help out. I am assuming you have seen the BoB renders of the guy who did the first 5 gods, but not sure if you saw all the planeswalkers he did also. I've made most of them into real foil versions and they look beautiful, his Karn and Tamiyo especially.

I made a recreation of the SDCC Garruk, using the original art used for those cards that turned out decent. The spear is a bit wonky cause I had to redraw that myself and was in a rush. It looks very nice in person though, very similar to the actual version, though I didn't feel like trying to make a perfect recreation so I just stuck to the frame I use for normal proxies.

I hadn't seen those, thanks for that. The one thing I don't like, though, is completely removing the backgrounds and leaving that flat gray (especially noticeable on Tamiyo).

Mine are a lot cleaner when printed, I'm not sure why but things always seem to get hosed up lately when I export to imgur. Except for Sorin, he's a mess, that original art is just a bitch to work with. On something like Ajani Vengeant, especially, I think you need that background for it to work (I really liked that the leaves came out nice and clean).

Still works in progress though. I've never hosed around with the actual art before this. Making templates and dropping in someone else's art is way easier

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Has there been any information about the contents of the seeded packs? I want to know which color I need to pick to open which god.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Korak posted:

Trying out Turbo Fog Maze's End with Dictates and Dakra Mystics, it speeds up the win by a significant margin. Turbo Fog being tier 1 might be a thing as long as someone figures out the right number of fogs vs draw spells.
WORTH!!!

I wonder if someone links him that 50,000+ draw simulation where it showed the MTGO shuffler is within .012% or something of real world statistics if he'd actually believe it.

Someone who believes they have mind control powers over the shuffler and that others also do probably can't be convinced.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

rabidsquid posted:

Someone who believes they have mind control powers over the shuffler and that others also do probably can't be convinced.

Come now, we all know that that .012% is Worth Wollpert hacking directly into the mainframe and putting cards on top of streamers' libraries.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
What happens if you put Gift of Immortality on Griffin Dreamfinder and then when it returns use it to fetch Gift of Immortality? Does the Gift snapping back onto it just fizzle?

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Loving Life Partner posted:

What happens if you put Gift of Immortality on Griffin Dreamfinder and then when it returns use it to fetch Gift of Immortality? Does the Gift snapping back onto it just fizzle?

This appears to be correct.

Alaan
May 24, 2005

That is correct. It changed zones and is a "new" object. The object the delayed trigger is trying to return just isn't there.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Man I was going to have FUN at FNM but they started an hour early because of the prerelease and I didn't get to play because they were halfway through round 2. :argh:

And now I don't get to play 'till Sunday. :argh:

Guess I'll just buy 30 dollars worth of Modern Fish stuff.

2 Cursecatchers, a playset of spreading seas, and 6 more Full Art Zendikar Islands for the landbase (completely required)

Which puts me at a grand total of 64 of my 75 for the deck and I am so excited.

Though I should grab some Tectonic Edges for in the event of the meta being Tron-based.

Count Bleck fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Apr 26, 2014

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Thanks for the update.

Anyone have any picks for cards for non-rotating formats from JOU? Other than the land of course.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Snacksmaniac posted:

Thanks for the update.

Anyone have any picks for cards for non-rotating formats from JOU? Other than the land of course.

The hexproof eidolon, rule of law eidolon, ad nauseum probably wants the u/r scry land and maybe twin as well, and reprisal maybe? I don't think any of them are four ofs in modern.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
blinding flare is going to bring horobi to dominance in modern.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
So it looks like the god pack thing might be real. Its been seen in The Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Spain as well now.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

If anybody opens a God Pack at the prerelease and doesn't immediately construct 5 color Super God Friends then I don't want to know you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

Bugsy posted:

So it looks like the god pack thing might be real. Its been seen in The Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Spain as well now.

Yeah, my (Australian) LGS's Facebook feed posted about it, looks like a newer player got one, good for him!

• Locked thread