Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIGEOTO

I can imagine bread and butter coming across a random rape, pausing, and then sneaking over to the bushes "can't let a good rape go to waste now, can we?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor

qnqnx posted:

hot drat, decide already if women being raped is actually a thing or they're actually all whores that enjoy being raped

and whether prostitutes count as actual women or not

CestMoi

ArfJason posted:

sees rape, does literally nothing
sees a guy he doesnt like posting on an internet forum, spends literal hours refreshing and replying

Evil is not done by those that look on and do nothing, but those who post friend of the family on an internet forum - Abret Einstein

Trash Trick

breadingbutter posted:

this thread has kept me from cooking my breakfast. i hope that rape victim is proud of herself.

holy gently caress it's like as soon as something bad happens you should just shut down completely.

I remember when i broke my arm at work (bicycle messenger) i walked my rear end to the hospital because an ambulance is way too expensive.

whatever a thread is a thread sorry it is so unchill.

You did the same thing anyone else here would have.

weird

by zen death robot

breadingbutter posted:

holy gently caress it's like as soon as something bad happens you should just shut down completely.

lmbo

satsui no thankyou

breadingbutter posted:

this thread has kept me from cooking my breakfast. i hope that rape victim is proud of herself.

epic

Fucker

breadingbutter posted:

I remember when i broke my arm at work (bicycle messenger) i walked my rear end to the hospital because an ambulance is way too expensive.

what are you even saying at this point? rofl

a dog from hell

by zen death robot
life challenged breading butter to be a man and stop the rape, but he had an epic joke he couldnt wait to post in byob

yeah actually they will

breadingbutter posted:

I'm sure she did her dang best.

something9999

breadingbutter posted:

not your poor breakfast :ohdear:

treasured8elief

Arnold of Soissons posted:

jfc how is every post he makes loving worse

beer pal

breadingbutter posted:

funny joke

vapoursquid

none other

breadingbutter posted:

:psyduck:

a cop posted:

You did the same thing anyone else here would have.

only diff is he went and posted on the internet about it

Corridor

breadingbutter posted:

why the gently caress didn't that rape victim just walk her bitch rear end to hospital, is what i want to know

seriously what loving context is this post in, how does it relate to anything

Enid Coleslaw

by Ion Helmet

everythingWasBees posted:

i hope you pass out drunk one day, and find your pussy-rear end getting forcibly sodomized upon waking up

i hope you pass out and dont wake up at all

Butt Frosted Cake

ArfJason posted:

sees rape, does literally nothing
sees a guy he doesnt like posting on an internet forum, spends literal hours refreshing and replying

once rape culture is abolished he won't need to walk away from any rapes

a dog from hell

by zen death robot
breading butter has no claim to masculinity and should be castrated for his sex crimes

corn in the bible

Oh no oh god it's all true!
a rape joke is part of rape culture so it is like halfway to actual rape, therefore inri has committed ten or even fifteen rapes on this forum alone

breadingbutter

by Ralp

qnqnx posted:

hot drat, decide already if women being raped is actually a thing or they're actually all whores that enjoy being raped

[/i]all women are my mother, of course.[i]

nah, that's like saying that women are either incapable or unwilling to give consent under any circumstances.

rape is bad, that's why this thread exists. it is also why i feel bad that this thread exists.

seriously though this thread; my internet shame knows no bounds.

Looke

are you a retard?

a dog from hell

by zen death robot

breadingbutter posted:

nah, that's like saying that women are either incapable or unwilling to give consent under any circumstances.

rape is bad, that's why this thread exists. it is also why i feel bad that this thread exists.

you are not even a man

PIGEOTO

breadingbutter posted:

there is no way this guy is not trolling

qnqnx

breadingbutter posted:

things that matter
-endless posting
-watching rape

things that dont matter
-eating
-reporting rapes
-women in general

a dog from hell

by zen death robot
you're some sick, diseased internet spawn that sees a woman being rapes and just goes home

ethanol

good job with this one byob looks like a slam shut case

:cumpolice:
:cumpolice:
:emoticon:

something9999

breadingbutter posted:

stop posting and get serious help

vapoursquid

none other

breadingbutter posted:

maybe you should transfer some of that shame towards feeling bad about the actual rape you enabled?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

if you died I would be glad of it

a dog from hell

by zen death robot

Corridor

Looke posted:

are you a retard?

i'm guessing he has some hardcore autism, not that it makes this less awful or funny

satsui no thankyou
are you actually a schizoid teen

Fucker
look ok so i witnessed a rape, i also witnessed a dozen drug deals before. namely the ones where they sell me weed hahaha

alright but seriously, look, im sorry for what i did ok? im sorry i gently caress up sometimes, this one time i ordered mclean instead of a big mac and ive regretted it ever since.

i broke my arm, it hurt

cya

breadingbutter

by Ralp

Fucker posted:

what are you even saying at this point? rofl

it was in response to something stupid that i should not have addressed (i posted in another thread at the start of this thread before it exploded)

seriously how many people came in here to see this thread?

something9999

i certainly wouldn't lose any sleep

PIGEOTO

i think he';s just saying stupid poo poo now in 2 pages he'll probably be all puppetmaster and poo poo

qnqnx

breadingbutter posted:

"im sorry" -breadingbutter 2014, repeated ad nauseam

Corridor

Fucker posted:

look ok so i witnessed a rape, i also witnessed a dozen drug deals before. namely the ones where they sell me weed hahaha

alright but seriously, look, im sorry for what i did ok? im sorry i gently caress up sometimes, this one time i ordered mclean instead of a big mac and ive regretted it ever since.

i broke my arm, it hurt

cya

Srice

PIGEOTO posted:

i think he';s just saying stupid poo poo now in 2 pages he'll probably be all puppetmaster and poo poo

probably

a dog from hell

by zen death robot

Fucker posted:

i broke my arm, it hurt

cya
I think breading butter is the real vitim in this situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

:regd08:

• Locked thread