Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
just saying that it seems like theres some weird correlation between being a weirdo racist and liking some lovely boring "sport" that requires zero skill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

yes

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Space-Pope posted:

just saying that it seems like theres some weird correlation between being a weirdo racist and liking some lovely boring "sport" that requires zero skill

its true. thats why theres no racism in esports

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

its true. thats why theres no racism in esports
i was actually thinkin about quoting my post and saying something like, "but enough about dota"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

i was actually thinkin about quoting my post and saying something like, "but enough about dota"

That's because you're an unoriginal twit.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Bwahhhhh! Space-Pope, please give me attention! :qq:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ahh, the mentally deranged bitch routine. A classic, but a bit played out these days.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
lol sorry that i have your pathetic gimmick figured out, knuc. try actually being funny next time u think about typing out some dumb bullshit that no one cares about

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The gimmick is poking retards like you because it amuses me. Works every time you loving dunce.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Don't post some dumb bullshit noone cares about *cares a lot*

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ahh, the mentally deranged bitch routine. A classic, but a bit played out these days.

:ironicat:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ahhhh! Please don't point out that no one cares about the dumb bullshit I type out every day! M-m-m-maybe if I call people a fag "ironically" people will think I'm being clever! :qq:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The gimmick is poking retards like you because it amuses me. Works every time you loving dunce.
lol this is rich considering i manage to get u to fly into some impotent rage every time i edit a quote

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Everyone knows I hate quote editing because it's like the most passive aggressive brainless nonsense way to "burn" someone.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's the forum equiv of leaving a note on you Alpha flatmate's fridge because he keeps eating your packed gluten free lunches.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

can one of you nerds just buy this tf2 sniper rifle i have on the market for $50 thanks in advance

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
if it doesnt make my eyes spew piss when i kill people im not interested

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_qugamtyfM

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KaTziDMtf8

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Space-Pope posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Football requires zero skill.

-That retarded guy who couldn't even put a transparent alpha channel in his av. Yospos, bitch

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

lol this is rich considering i manage to get u to fly into some impotent rage every time i edit a quote

you're really bad at this and you just embarrass yourself every time. just stop

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Football requires zero skill.

-That retarded guy who couldn't even put a transparent alpha channel in his av. Yospos, bitch

:thurman:

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

like, this right here. what the gently caress is this

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

This thread pleases me.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
dark souls 2 is p good so far but good lord does that game swing wildly from gorgeous environments to areas and npcs that look like they fell out of an early tomb raider game. it's really bizarre

also gently caress that nonsensical windmill "puzzle" how the gently caress is anyone supposed to figure that dumb poo poo out

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

poo poo the gently caress up about European Women's Football and get Sleepy Dags for 4 Fiat Dollars

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

dark souls 2 is p good so far but good lord does that game swing wildly from gorgeous environments to areas and npcs that look like they fell out of an early tomb raider game. it's really bizarre

also gently caress that nonsensical windmill "puzzle" how the gently caress is anyone supposed to figure that dumb poo poo out

Try Exploring

alternatively soapstone and phantoms usually give it away

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

maniacdevnull posted:

poo poo the gently caress up about European Women's Football and get Sleepy Dags for 4 Fiat Dollars

I only buy things with Litecoins so I will have to pass

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
lol rip thread

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
holy poo poo the bell tower covenant is hilarious

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Werthog 95 posted:

like, this right here. what the gently caress is this

hi knuc

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i think spacepope is a knuc alt

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
pope my knuc rear end

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Space-Pope posted:

how come soccer fans are all incredible racists?

america is more racist than most parts of europe i think its because of all that lynching and the kkk

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
why cant americans use a knife and fork properly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

america is more racist than most parts of europe i think its because of all that lynching and the kkk

yeah but europe had nazis and they had a higher body count soooooooo

• Locked thread