Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

Holy poo poo, Westrice made a play and it worked!

Yeah I was surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Westrice woke up :stare:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
BEAST MODE: ENGAGED

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That turret living on 30 hp is bad.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
Prolly sits in his chair with his feet on the seat of the chair. I know a guy IRL who does that, he's got God-awful back problems :(

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Transient People posted:

Westrice woke up :stare:

and immediately fell back asleep

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

He's in a loving coma apparently.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
Not so! He does the right play and keeps Coast on the backfoot, which is great - this is a lead that can and WILL blow up on coast at any minute if they gently caress up. They can't stop playmaking or they WILL lose.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Transient People posted:

Not so! He does the right play and keeps Coast on the backfoot, which is great - this is a lead that can and WILL blow up on coast at any minute if they gently caress up. They can't stop playmaking or they WILL lose.

Okay, he actually got that turret.

Coast is on 3 dragons though.

GREAT baron fight followed by brokenshard and westrice getting too greedy and dying for nothing.

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 28, 2014

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

WESTRICE AWAKE AGAIN! I-KOOM!

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
He's got to be narcoleptic or something. Is CLB's main gimmick is that all of them have some kind of health issue?

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Mr Fahrenheit posted:

He's got to be narcoleptic or something. Is CLB's main gimmick is that all of them have some kind of health issue?

Does Bubbadub's mustache count?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Why didn't CLB siege up the exposed inhibitor before forcing the standoff at baron :ohdear:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

A+ Westrice, you deed it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Hahaha Westrice you are terrible

Debonhare
Jan 15, 2004
I like rice.
westrice why do you hate your team so much???

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
This game is loving hilarious.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

The throws. The throws! :negative:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Coast was losing until they won! Zion is still running the Mundo train

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Westrice is actually doing pretty good on Lee Sin.

e: For him.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
This is like going to a job interview to get 4 other people hired.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:rip:

Was it Robert or Westrice who said if they didn't qualify here that they'd retire?

Debonhare
Jan 15, 2004
I like rice.
I really think CLB could have won the game if they hadn't miscommunicated during the first Baron and fully engaged on Coast.

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
westrice throws are real.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

I think coast made a smart move there, they knew westrice would do the counterthrow and they're just going to jam the toplane straight in now and take two inhibs off one baron.

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

You made a fine post for yourself. ...For a casualry, I suppose.
Are you serious Westrice? What the hell was that play?

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Listening to Jatt makes me thinks he hates the CLB guys. He's so pessimistic on these guys.

fnox
May 19, 2013

westrice is a clear demonstration on how your team can only be as good as your worst player.

then again that also applies to CST with nintendude and wizfujiin.

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

You made a fine post for yourself. ...For a casualry, I suppose.
Hello I'm going to lose half my HP and flash by hitting a champion under a tower that we're trying to break, then I'll teleport into the middle of the enemy team. I should be in the LCS.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

The throws are loving real.

Debonhare
Jan 15, 2004
I like rice.

IBentMyWookie posted:

Listening to Jatt makes me thinks he hates the CLB guys. He's so pessimistic on these guys.

It's probably just shock from seeing Coast actually outrotating a team.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Holy gently caress, what an ending jesus christ

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

THE CLUTCH! COME ON CLB GO GO GO!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
FFFFucking hilarious

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:magical:

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Well that sure was an ending.

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
TACTICAL THROWS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Dignicoast confirmed.

• Locked thread