Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Beginner's luck. I've had a Nekros when the stooges spawned for me twice before and haven't gotten anything but more mods that I don't need more copies of. 2 Brakk BPs, nothing else... 5 total G3 spawns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I got the stooges for the first time yesterday and had to kill them myself as a nekros while the pubs (a Nova, Rhino and a Banshee) did gently caress all.

I did learn that they stop you getting anymore rewards in survival. One of them droped Natural Talent though.

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

necrobobsledder posted:

Beginner's luck. I've had a Nekros when the stooges spawned for me twice before and haven't gotten anything but more mods that I don't need more copies of. 2 Brakk BPs, nothing else... 5 total G3 spawns.

Beginner's luck, best luck. :getin:

Pubbies reliably do gently caress all when they encounter any type of invader in their games

- lokis run away without attempting to use decoy somewhere stupid to teleport there, or at least stick with their team and use them as cannon fodder.

- novas sit still in some narrow corridor to get buttfucked, making no attempt at priming anything, as if they were suddenly playing a different game.

- rhinos engage without ironskin, and never cast stomp

- everyone often, calmly and unperturbed by the flashes, busy themselves with crates and loot drops while one of their team members is getting raped by a stalker, right in front of them, as if they were playing a completely different game

- they try to run towards extraction, because lotus said so

- those who react to the invaders, always congregate in the narrowest hallway possible, and cuddle together, preferably in a single file, to ensure they get all hosed in one blow.

- If one of them dares to show a tiny glimpse of brilliance and attempts to spread out a bit, looking for a good spot to attempt flanking fire, he is promptly followed around and smothered by his butthead team.

- no one ever pays attention to the taunts to figure out who's the one marked, and form up accordingly. Instead they run around in circles, panicking and completely forgetting how to fire their loving guns.

- when you invite pubbies into your tower 3 defense runs, you can be sure some armchair general with a lovely gun and lovely setup nyx will take over your show, and dictate you should quit at wave 10-15 because you can't handle more waves without a frost (?) or some other ignorant poo poo like that, despite having a loki with a big rear end sniper rifle who is spamming disarm and decoy when he isn't popping heads for 5-10k damage, a trinity blowing up her feet with an ogris, and a nova who won't stop priming for five loving seconds.

I love cats fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 28, 2014

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Running defense or survival with pubs is the worst.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
I found a single nauseous crawler last night, a blessed thing, doing one of those infested sabotage alerts no one would ever do. Thing paid out a Homing Fang stance. Hail RNG.

Edit: All those garbage alerts that pop up seem to have a higher chance of spawning rare enemy types, like nauseous crawlers, leech ospreys and powerfists, do them if you're looking for mods they drop.

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 28, 2014

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012
Not long after I joined the goon clan, it became apparent to me that anyone remotely competent often sticks with his online buddies or his clan, or solo runs when neither option is available. Since then, I tend to avoid public games. At the end of it, it seems it is just endless lag and grief.

Which is really disappointing, since this is a coop game, not a pvp one, and theoretically, it makes no difference who you play with.

Through sound design solutions, DE ensured all of this mattered, a lot, and carefuly picking your team and being a terrible sperg made all the difference in the world. Otherwise, you deserve to experience never ending frustration, because being given solid reasons to get mad at video games is what makes it a worthwhile, online experience.

Three other cool instances of warframe public games:

- when I run nightmare missions, a single dude joins my game, runs ahead, gets surprise-hosed, then yells at me to absolutely get myself killed by the dozen napalms guarding his body. He disconnects when it becomes apparent his demands won't be met. He is soon replaced by another.

- when some impatient dude takes the elevator from under my nose. He is then halted by an override door. Because I am a terrible person, I tell him I do not know how to use the elevator to get to him, so he'll have to come back and get me.

- during an extermination run when I need to double back and finish off some late spawns. Everyone dicks around the extraction, pretending they do not see the notifications informing them there is poo poo left to kill. The one with keener sense of perception has to man up and finish the job, with the possibility of forfeiting the credit reward by not making it back in under a minute. It is for the common good.

Sometimes, I tell them I found some rare mod. There is always that guy who thinks he is too good for these antics, and invites me to have hot oral sex with my mother because he has me figured all out.

I will then listen to him, and not try to be creative about wasting my time and his.

I love cats fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Apr 28, 2014

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Corpus is invading Ceres now, and winning. Prosecutor farming is going to become so much harder.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

McGiggins posted:

Do we really need ninja dogs?

Are you kidding? Of course we do. They will be an utterly broken loving mess for at least a solid two weeks and it will be glorious. "My dog is stuck in the wall." "My Dog is stuck in another dog." "My dog broke...Warframe." "Dogs have been temporarily removed. Hotfix coming soon."

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008
Standard operating procedure for when an invader shows up is for the marked person find the nearest area with some cover that you can circle around, put down a waypoint, and announce the incoming to the squad. Goons, even ones who have never seen this done before, almost always key in on it and work with it. Half the time pubbies will even listen.

All of the aforementioned accusations against pubbies are true and not exaggerated. All have happened to me at least once, same for any player who's been at this game a while. They're not all bad, honest, but the bad ones are really loving bad.

My personal favorite (least favorite?) is when people run toward extract from the G3. Yeah, that's cool, why not make my job harder on top of making me solo them in the first place! I had a guy who did that, then after I politely explained what chumps they actually were, tried to tell me that he just didn't notice they were there. Sure buddy, suuure (he was totally panicking).

Thrasophius
Oct 27, 2013

Sandweed posted:

Running defense or survival with pubs is the worst.

At first I gave people the benefit of the doubt and thought I was simply with new players because I myself was new, then I told myself I mustn't have leveled enough and was still drawing people from the lower level pools, then I realised that's not how warframe puts a squad together and promptly realised how lovely it is playing with pubbies.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I generally do okay when farming for resources with pubbies. Whenever someone gets tagged for a stalker / harvester / G3, they waypoint where they're at and the rest of the people come over to help. I got my detron and despair with the help of useful pubbies.

Tower missions on the other hand...

I was playing late last night. I decided to play a T3 mobile defense. I always play as Loki for tower missions that aren't defense or survival. I'm pretty good at unlocking the parkour rooms, and this mission had the two rooms - the one with the moving bridges, and the horizontal one. I opened up the vertical one and got all 3 doors, sent down a waypoint with mods for everyone to come get - the response was "meh don't need em" despite that I just picked up two rare mods. They start to defend the terminal. I find the next room - beat it and waypoint it again, saying "hey guys more mods here." They proceed to run to extraction and start the countdown. I was able to gather all the mods but not fast enough to reach extraction, so I lost the 26k bonus. Why do people hate free mods?

I then ran a T3 survival, in the off chance I get the Rhino Prime Chassis. I join the game, there's two Rhino Primes and a Vauban. I knew this would be bad. I pick Nekros cause someone has to do it. As soon as the mission starts I realize I'm the only one with Energy Siphon equipped so energy was kind of an issue for desecrate. One of the Rhino Primes has an ogris and blew himself up to death 5 times. No one stuck together, and no one else ran to the room with 3 life support capsules except me to pop the capsules. We somehow made it to 35 minutes. When 35 minutes hit, we had about 20% left. I ran to extraction but the rest thought they could keep it going, except none of them collected life support capsules and life support hit 0% in no time.

I'm starting to despise Rhino because EVERYONE wants to play it and it's limiting in what it can do. Pick a support frame once in awhile. Nothing is more fun than watching a bunch of enemies die in a burst of antimatter with a Nova or seeing people sucked into a vortex with Vauban. Or being a Trinity and using an ogris at the bottom of your feet.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Sometimes Rhino can be a problem for survivals because you can't desecrate Stomped enemies until its duration runs out :argh:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I've decided to farm up the Boltor Prime after finals, and is the stock really in like 4 different places, whereas the others are all one location apiece?? :argh: :de:

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

hooah posted:

I've decided to farm up the Boltor Prime after finals, and is the stock really in like 4 different places, whereas the others are all one location apiece?? :argh: :de:

Piell posted:

Summary of the livestream
    "Void [drop tables] is in the best place it has been in a long time"

seems DE disagrees! :frog:

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

Sandweed posted:

Corpus is invading Ceres now, and winning. Prosecutor farming is going to become so much harder.

Brakk. If nothing changes, bar Mercury and boss nodes, the entire star map will eventually belong to Corpus.

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

hooah posted:

Give DE all your money, and all your problems will, flap-flap, fly away. Like some pubbie eloquently noticed a while back, I found all Rhino, Ankyros and Boltor parts. They were in my wallet all along!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I generally do okay when farming for resources with pubbies. Whenever someone gets tagged for a stalker / harvester / G3, they waypoint where they're at and the rest of the people come over to help. I got my detron and despair with the help of useful pubbies.

Tower missions on the other hand...

I was playing late last night. I decided to play a T3 mobile defense. I always play as Loki for tower missions that aren't defense or survival. I'm pretty good at unlocking the parkour rooms, and this mission had the two rooms - the one with the moving bridges, and the horizontal one. I opened up the vertical one and got all 3 doors, sent down a waypoint with mods for everyone to come get - the response was "meh don't need em" despite that I just picked up two rare mods. They start to defend the terminal. I find the next room - beat it and waypoint it again, saying "hey guys more mods here." They proceed to run to extraction and start the countdown. I was able to gather all the mods but not fast enough to reach extraction, so I lost the 26k bonus. Why do people hate free mods?

I then ran a T3 survival, in the off chance I get the Rhino Prime Chassis. I join the game, there's two Rhino Primes and a Vauban. I knew this would be bad. I pick Nekros cause someone has to do it. As soon as the mission starts I realize I'm the only one with Energy Siphon equipped so energy was kind of an issue for desecrate. One of the Rhino Primes has an ogris and blew himself up to death 5 times. No one stuck together, and no one else ran to the room with 3 life support capsules except me to pop the capsules. We somehow made it to 35 minutes. When 35 minutes hit, we had about 20% left. I ran to extraction but the rest thought they could keep it going, except none of them collected life support capsules and life support hit 0% in no time.

I'm starting to despise Rhino because EVERYONE wants to play it and it's limiting in what it can do. Pick a support frame once in awhile. Nothing is more fun than watching a bunch of enemies die in a burst of antimatter with a Nova or seeing people sucked into a vortex with Vauban. Or being a Trinity and using an ogris at the bottom of your feet.

The potmod thing seems to be entirely your fault. They are garbage 95% of the time, and if no one else wants to bother with parkour rooms and they make that clear why the hell should they wait for the guy who ran off on his own? What's more, you then immediately started complaining about people ignoring the objective to gently caress around on their own. I don't really see much difference.

I have no idea why a vauban wouldn't have energy siphon equipped though. That's just bizarre.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
He/they might have been running corrosive projection. Which is actually a fantastic idea for long t3 Survival, since armor causes enemy hp to scale almost loving exponentially.

armor is a huge loving problem still and really, really needs to be redesigned entirely or better yet just removed.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
They also might not have it. Since it's alert only (or trade) they might not have picked it up.

Now screw you for making me defend pubbies.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Denzine posted:

He/they might have been running corrosive projection. Which is actually a fantastic idea for long t3 Survival, since armor causes enemy hp to scale almost loving exponentially.

armor is a huge loving problem still and really, really needs to be redesigned entirely or better yet just removed.

I really wonder if they couldn't just make armor be a flat damage reduction per bullet/pellet up to a certain percentage of that bullet's damage. That would give a bit of a boost to slower firing weapons and sniper rifles since they would lose a smaller percentage of their per-shot damage compared to automatics (10 damage off a vectis bullet is not as significant as 10 damage off a soma bullet, for example). Of course that would leave automatic pistols in the lurch when they're not great to begin with, and explosives would still reign supreme unless they added a separate interaction for them. Seems like a difficult problem to tackle, especially when there's really only one knob to turn.

Or just make sniper rifles and other slow guns outright ignore armor, I guess. But if armor is reduced across the board that still wouldn't really help them.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Serious Frolicking posted:

The potmod thing seems to be entirely your fault. They are garbage 95% of the time, and if no one else wants to bother with parkour rooms and they make that clear why the hell should they wait for the guy who ran off on his own? What's more, you then immediately started complaining about people ignoring the objective to gently caress around on their own. I don't really see much difference.

I have no idea why a vauban wouldn't have energy siphon equipped though. That's just bizarre.

I tell people upfront that I treasure hunt and most people acknowledge that. I also run rush on my loki to make sure that I get to areas quickly. I'd disagree that it's 95% garbage as I usually find 1-2 mods worth using / selling / giving away.

I realize some people want to run towers just for prime gear, but I feel like it's a waste of a key (especially t3s) if you don't try and get every available mod.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

Denzine posted:

I think this will mostly go away if DE ever comes up with an endgame that we have self-defined as "beat up harder enemies for longer" like most MMORPGs work. There's really no reward for beating these self-imposed challenges, and it's almost discouraged given the way loot tables work and the fact that we're just playing Pokemon with mods in a third person shooter. They're having a swell time slowly doing power creep with weapons like Soma, Dragon Nikana, etc. so I don't see anything really mind-blowing in reward mechanics to be released. Giving folks higher mod point caps for improved mastery levels wouldn't be out of the question either (they've skirted it by giving more extractors for mastery rank).

chumbler posted:

Or just make sniper rifles and other slow guns outright ignore armor, I guess. But if armor is reduced across the board that still wouldn't really help them.
Even if sniper rifles became instant-kills, they would be in the same position melee was / is in where the rate of kills is just too darn low to be effective compared to bullet hoses. Buffing the damage of bows didn't really solve the problem that is fundamentally that DE only knows how to make people grind by hitting the RNG or by bypassing the RNG in some cases with hard cash (not even plat - see Prime Access).

For example, Lanka's great with its punchthrough... if you can line up the shots well. Even with infinite punch through there's a problem due to firing angles being not level with the ground to hit many enemies that are a bit shorter than you (common with infested, the best candidates for punch through use).

ASCII art with E1, E2, E3 being the point of entry of enemies
pre:
O
--->
|    -------E1-----
|                   --------E2----E3-----         E4? E5? (neither hit)
|\                                             .......>

^
||
z
||
===x>

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

seiferguy posted:

I tell people upfront that I treasure hunt and most people acknowledge that. I also run rush on my loki to make sure that I get to areas quickly. I'd disagree that it's 95% garbage as I usually find 1-2 mods worth using / selling / giving away.

I realize some people want to run towers just for prime gear, but I feel like it's a waste of a key (especially t3s) if you don't try and get every available mod.
Then don't bitch about people leaving you hanging when you want to be a unique snowflake and go exploring or some dumb poo poo. Most people run the bare minimum required to get endgame mission reward, because it's efficient. Instead of telling everyone that you're going to make them run the clock down at extraction "upfront", only invite people who wants to explore, same as you are. Chances are, you'll be waiting a very long time in alliance chat to get that kind of group going.

I have over 8 thousand mods in my inventory. Waiting 2-4 minutes to pick up 2 more is absolutely positively not worth it.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
It's worth it if you're new or missing certain otherwise extremely hard to get mods. Shotgun pen, for example, is a billion times easier to get through pot mods than by grinding mobs.

As for bows, with 100%+ crit rates the best bows(paris prime and dread) are finally able to be 90% reliable in one-shotting the heavies they're supposed to. They can't keep up with Soma etc. in murdering waves of lights and then a heavy and then another wave of lights, but a niche is way more than they had before.

edit: they really need that extra 10% multishot imo. sniper rifle multishot mod, do it de.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 28, 2014

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

I'm pretty new to the game and I've been looking at all the different stuff I could work towards. As for a Warframe to replace my starter, I've been looking at Saryn, Frost, Oberon, and Valkyr. Is Saryn fun/good/worth it?

(Also I've been looking at getting the Magistar to use with Saryn so I can thump toxins into people, so there's that)

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

I'm pretty new to the game and I've been looking at all the different stuff I could work towards. As for a Warframe to replace my starter, I've been looking at Saryn, Frost, Oberon, and Valkyr. Is Saryn fun/good/worth it?

(Also I've been looking at getting the Magistar to use with Saryn so I can thump toxins into people, so there's that)

Saryn: I have no practical experience with it, but it's a fine frame. Cutting down power duration is actually beneficial, so the Stamina+ hat has no downsides.
Frost: Freeze is basically useless, and the frame has an iffy polarity for its aura. You'll mainly be using either snowglobe or avalanche. It's also slow.
Oberon: It's cool, but doesn't scale well.
Valkyr: I like it, but I don't think its gimmick is useful. Fun as hell though.

Magistar: It's bad, use for mastery and then ditch it.

Honestly though, I'd say that the first frame you should build is probably a Rhino.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I was giving away prime parts and having fun and now I can't log in anymore. Sorry guys!

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

Hit me up ingame, same username as here, and I'll give you all the parts for a frost prime if you want.

Sandweed fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Apr 28, 2014

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

I love cats posted:

In three hours, thanks to the unnamed war hero, Edward, I collected stuff I failed to come across in weeks: Brakk and Despair. As bonus, 2 vek keys, 20 orokin cells, a bunch of rare mods, and a tranquil cleave.

This was possibly the most exciting, and longest farm run I had yet.

If you see a dude named Edward, get him in, and go farm whatever. The man is like a rabbit's foot.

Bottom line is new players are best players.

Oh god. :blush: That's me, I'm Edward. Edward Tank. Thanks for dragging me along and helping me get all that stuff. I'd be more than happy to do it more whenever you want.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
Speaking of terrible pubbie games, I'm also pretty damned new to this game. Been playing for seven days and last night had to figure out how to damage + solo General Sargas Ruk while my three squad mates ran around like idiots or hid. They all suddenly appeared when I finally did him in. Worth it for the Orkin cells though, finally have all the materials to make a Valkyr, just need to grind for the money. :dance:

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

Saryn is a good and solid tank/decoy hybrid, but everything she does is done better by a more specialized frame. You'll enjoy her when not playing with a Rhino/Nova, but she gets outclassed easily.

Oberon is another passable hybrid (caster/healer), but also outclassed and not as adept at higher levels. Fun to use, but underwhelming overall.

Valkyr is Spiderman: Warframe edition and has a solid niche in survival missions by virtue of being nearly permanently invincible with a max duration build. Fun to use if you like melee, ripping mobs in half, or trolling pubbies.

Frost is the original Defense-oriented frame. Tanky, slow, does Snow Globe. Falls a bit short in linear missions, but is very helpful on Defense tiles.

Defense and Survival are a large part of the "endgame" and efficient resource/mod acquisition. Of these four, I would say build Saryn or Valkyr and buy Frost Prime for 20p or less if you can't bum a BP set off a goon (no need to bother with farming Vanilla Frost). Oberon doesn't really stack up to the other three, IMO.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Oberon wasn't going to be a first choice, so it's on the backburner if anything. And I don't feel like making Rhino since while I enjoy tanky assholes in games his general theme looks boring. :colbert:

Good to hear that Saryn and Valkyr are okay, though!

Thrasophius
Oct 27, 2013

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

Speaking of terrible pubbie games, I'm also pretty damned new to this game. Been playing for seven days and last night had to figure out how to damage + solo General Sargas Ruk while my three squad mates ran around like idiots or hid. They all suddenly appeared when I finally did him in. Worth it for the Orkin cells though, finally have all the materials to make a Valkyr, just need to grind for the money. :dance:

What's especially annoying is when the pubbies start asking what the hell you are doing trying to take on the boss... I mean people seriously go on a boss level and are surprised when people attack the boss? Now I just wait for my mates to be online before I try a boss but then again you do get lucky at times and get some gem of a pubbie that works really well with you.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

Oberon is fantastic, but it's a fairly advanced frame, and it's really meant for working in groups; it will be an exercise in pain to level him solo or with pubbies. (Also, an Equilibrium mod is near mandatory for him.) He has a lot of group-specific and scenario-specific abilities -- area denial, healing, pbaoe -- and you may not be comfortable with that if the game is still new to you.

Valkyr is absurdly fun, but impractical. Her upside is that you're basically permanently invincible and can just punch poo poo to death; her downside is that she doesn't have many ways to deal with enemies that run away from you. So, she's basically the patron saint of fighting Infected, and not so fun against the other two factions. I consider her to be the best of the second-tier frames. (Plus, Ripline lets you fly everywhere like Spiderman.)

Saryn is excellent at 30, but she's a bit of a pain to level, and requires some mods you may not have yet. Basically, she plays as a sort of tank -- she has absurdly high armor values, lots of HP, but she doesn't have any healing abilities. Molt and Venom are fantastic. Her main problem is that nearly every frame can do something she does better.

Frost basically has two moves that you care about (3 and 4), and 3 is not particularly useful outside of Defense missions. Definitely the lowest on the list. That said, a lot of the older players have spares of the parts for Frost Prime, so you may be able to get it for cheap or even free from a Goon.

So, with all that said:

Most of us suggest to build Rhino for your second or third frame. You can get the parts for it fairly early (they drop from Jackal, the boss of Venus), so it's easy to build, and Rhino is useful well into the end-game.

Another good choice would be Nova; get a Goon to help you farm Raptor (the boss of Europa) for the parts.

If you want to break the mold, do Valkyr. If you do this, make sure to ask your fellow Goons to donate a Rage mod, duration/efficiency mods, and a Steel Charge aura.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Get a Volt.
Zap everything and go fast.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Speaking of Valkyr, does Continuity make Ripline pull you longer? It always seems like I let go too soon.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I dunno if its region specific but i've never realy had many problems with pubbies. Apart from getting lumped with people using starter gear on systems they shouldnt be able to access, most people seem to know what to do. Usualy the stalker gets his poo poo pushed in pretty quickly. The other three guys I think i've only had them spawn twice ever because I got bored with doing the same mission 5 times in a row for invasions.

Although I seem to get matched with lots of russian players wierdly enough.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Valkyr is 100% top tier now considering she is invincible and does absurd melee damage with the right melee weapon equipped - not to mention she has finally been singled out for an overhaul. I'm probably splitting hairs with this whole 'top tier nonsense', but when a frame utterly trivializes the hardest content in the game they are top tier and Valkyr can accomplish that with ease.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Is it easy to get more Warframe slots? I plan to make both Saryn and Valkyr when I get access to the planets with their part blueprints, and saw that I only had room for two (including my starter, Mag) at the moment.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

Is it easy to get more Warframe slots? I plan to make both Saryn and Valkyr when I get access to the planets with their part blueprints, and saw that I only had room for two (including my starter, Mag) at the moment.

Purchasing platinum is fairly easy.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

They're 20 platinum apiece unless you outright buy a frame (don't do this for anyone except Vauban).