Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Some TUF 20 news:

Out:

Page Van Zant - too young
Juliana Lima - don't speak English
Claudia Gadelha - didn't want to cut weight a million times

At tryouts:

Bloody Elbow posted:

• Audrey Alvarez

• Maria Andaverde

• Nina Ansaroff

• Chelsea Bailey

• Kathina Catron

• Angelica Chavez

• Holly Cline

• Heather Jo Clark

• Aisling Daly

• Sharice Davids

• Lisa Ellis

• Claire Fryer

• Charlene Gellner

• Paulina Granados

• Helen Harper

• Angela Hill

• Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger

• Justine Kish

• Jennifer Liou

• Kristi Lopez

• Jillian Lybarger

• Angela Magana

• Randa Markos

• Amy Montenegro

• Melissa Myers

• Michelle Ould

• Jessica Penne

• Tyra Parker

• Mandy Polk

• Diana Rael

• Laura Salazar

• Sarah Schneider-Chance

• Tessa Rose Simpson

• Danielle Taylor

• Karina Taylor

• Ashley Yoder

Should be interesting to see who makes the last 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!
I guess Penne should make the house easily enough. Are any of the others any good?

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Bones is going Instagram-crazy now. First Chuck, now Mr Wonderful.

http://instagram.com/p/nWrLoUsDIB/

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

LobsterMobster posted:

Some TUF 20 news:

Out:

At tryouts:

gunblade
Sep 1, 2008

-Just lucky, I guess

outy posted:

Christ, what a dick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

gunblade posted:

Christ, what a dick.

in absolute fairness though, phil did talk poo poo and then got humiliated by rumble. i hate jon jones the person but talking poo poo on phil in this case gets a pass

i'm stunned at how correct that jack slack article on glover was. the guy led with his right hand the entire night and jones worked him over. glover is a tough son of a bitch though and exceeded my expectations by like 4.5 rounds so i'd call that a roaring success.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

in absolute fairness though, phil did talk poo poo and then got humiliated by rumble. i hate jon jones the person but talking poo poo on phil in this case gets a pass

i'm stunned at how correct that jack slack article on glover was. the guy led with his right hand the entire night and jones worked him over. glover is a tough son of a bitch though and exceeded my expectations by like 4.5 rounds so i'd call that a roaring success.

Yeah. I read Mr Slack because, well, he's the best, but this article was especially prescient. Honestly he's largely responsible for keeping me interested in the sport at the moment. Seeing the sort of stuff he talks about is almost all I care about these days.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

gunblade posted:

Christ, what a dick.

You people are so weird.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

gunblade posted:

Christ, what a dick.

Nope, owns

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
gay boys

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Real Men Poke Eyes

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

outy posted:

honestly, that's well-deserved. that dope talked a heap of poo poo as if rumble was an afterthought and then got absolutely smoked.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

freud mayweather posted:

honestly, that's well-deserved. that dope talked a heap of poo poo as if rumble was an afterthought and then got absolutely smoked.

Yeah, I really like Davis, but he earned that one.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Talking poo poo to Chuck is really dumb, he can call up Phil Davis every morning and just laugh for 3 minutes if he wants to though.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

idk bean fried might have watched a lot of bitches fight but he seems to know precious little about fighting so

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Tyra Parker used to go to my gym. She's pretty good at armbars.

Not Ronda good but...that's hard to top.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

LobsterMobster posted:

Some TUF 20 news:

Out:

At tryouts:

I thought Felice Herrig was going to be in that batch?

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

coconono posted:

I thought she was already in?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

coconono posted:

Felice is part of the "already on the show, compensated $32k" group along with Thug Rose, Rowdy Bec, and the Cookie Monster. These 36 ladies are trying to make it down to the last 16 to have 'get in the house' fights because there are only 8 spots left on the show itself.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

LobsterMobster posted:

Felice is part of the "already on the show, compensated $32k" group along with Thug Rose, Rowdy Bec, and the Cookie Monster. These 36 ladies are trying to make it down to the last 16 to have 'get in the house' fights because there are only 8 spots left on the show itself.

With Felice most of that 32k is going towards vinyl and glitter spray.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Trast posted:

With Felice most of that 32k is going towards vinyl and glitter spray.

I fully support this.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Talking poo poo to Chuck is really dumb, he can call up Phil Davis every morning and just laugh for 3 minutes if he wants to though.

Agreed. You can tell Jones is trying really hard to play up being a heel now because it's the hole he dug for himself but he's really bad at it (chuck tweet). The Davis tweet is fine. Doesn't wrestling have a term for a heel that is getting booed not because they are a good heel, but because they are such a detestable person people just don't like seeing them? Whatever that is that's JBJ.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Seltzer posted:

Agreed. You can tell Jones is trying really hard to play up being a heel now because it's the hole he dug for himself but he's really bad at it (chuck tweet). The Davis tweet is fine. Doesn't wrestling have a term for a heel that is getting booed not because they are a good heel, but because they are such a detestable person people just don't like seeing them? Whatever that is that's JBJ.

X-Pac Heat is what people call that.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
In fact everyone should call up Phil Davis and just laugh for 3 minutes.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Pretend you're Ilir Latifi when you do it too

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@ufc 6m
Watch a special announcement live from Mexico City, today at 4/1pm ETPT via live stream! LINK: http://at.ufc.com/sR1n pic.twitter.com/uDg9tBeSDP

Cain/Werdum announcement probably?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Yuriy posted:

Cain/Werdum announcement probably?

yea, s'gotta be

It was weird that Cain's coaches were saying Cain might not be ready for a November fight, here in April. I think Lorenzo shut that poo poo down and they're making it official in a few hours.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can't wait for Jon Jones to poke another fighter in the eye and not get penalized for it.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@FollowTheMenace 2m
Hey @danawhite if @TJ_Grant is still alive & not trying to MILK he's injury & hold on to his ranking we need to fight soon!!

FollowTheMenace is Michael Johnson and I really like that fight if TJ Grant isn't still concussed/dead/whatever

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Kinda douchey to be implying TJ Grant is sitting out just to keep his ranking. MJ knows those things aren't poo poo and that TJ has likely lost his title shot by now (obviously since he's challenging him).

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Jones isn't embracing being disliked and playing it up, he's really just that dumb and petulant. Perhaps if there were a book he could read with stories about men unaware of their lack of humility and false pious ways that he could learn from

However if he has any sons hope they live with their mom , though

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 29, 2014

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Nah sorry that Phil Davis thing owned. Just because Bones is an herb doesn't mean he can never do anything funny or good.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
There's nothing wrong with the Phil Davis thing but we're only a few days past "homosexuality is a sin, fag boy, fag poo poo man," so gently caress him.

Bell the Cat
Apr 5, 2004

Dirty pool old man. I like it.

vainman posted:

There's nothing wrong with the Phil Davis thing but we're only a few days past "homosexuality is a sin, fag boy, fag poo poo man," so gently caress him.

This more than anything justifies my contempt for him as a human being. The eye poke, lesser/past fighter bashing just notarizes it.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

LobsterMobster posted:

You don't understand, since Bones is the champion, everyone is supposed to be respectful and kind to him. It's not right to say mean things about him, that's like betraying everything that the championship belt stands for. :mad:

https://twitter.com/Pit_Master/status/461202531058601984/photo/1

Your Bushido.....so poor

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
It "owned" the way he talked poo poo to someone. I was really impressed.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
one day sooner than later Jones will be caught up in an embarrassing PR mess, I hope it's he's on the down low, what about you guys

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

maffew buildings posted:

one day sooner than later Jones will be caught up in an embarrassing PR mess, I hope it's he's on the down low, what about you guys

I don't know what qualifies as an embarrassing PR mess to you, but I feel like an outspoken Christian getting into a drunken car accident with strippers in the backseat is pretty embarrassing.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

I don't know what qualifies as an embarrassing PR mess to you, but I feel like an outspoken Christian getting into a drunken car accident with strippers in the backseat is pretty embarrassing.

Maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
You forgot the best part, it was like a week after he'd been in a Bud Light ad and said he'd never be the guy who got caught drunk driving. Also I think he had a fiance who was pregnant

• Locked thread