Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

MeLKoR posted:

Not to mention their constant furious masturbation over scenarios where society collapses and millions of their countrymen living in cities die of starvation.

Who's laughing now liberals? :smuggo:

Ahem, I believe you mean "millions of ferals living in cities die of a severe, acute case of lead poisoning courtesy of the Rascal Brigade."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

At this point I just want Obama to come out and announce that anybody found practising Christianity is bound for interracial sodomy re-education camp. I really want to see what would happen if their fears got realized. Would they fight, or would they meekly hand themselves over to the gaystapo and turn on their neighbours harbouring the much persecuted white, straight man in their attics? Because, seriously,a t some point you have to put up or shut up. At least Bundy has the courage of his crazy racist convictions.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Little Blackfly posted:

At this point I just want Obama to come out and announce that anybody found practising Christianity is bound for interracial sodomy re-education camp. I really want to see what would happen if their fears got realized. Would they fight, or would they meekly hand themselves over to the gaystapo and turn on their neighbours harbouring the much persecuted white, straight man in their attics?

they'd love it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Little Blackfly posted:

At this point I just want Obama to come out and announce that anybody found practising Christianity is bound for interracial sodomy re-education camp. I really want to see what would happen if their fears got realized. Would they fight, or would they meekly hand themselves over to the gaystapo and turn on their neighbours harbouring the much persecuted white, straight man in their attics? Because, seriously,a t some point you have to put up or shut up. At least Bundy has the courage of his crazy racist convictions.

They'd be angling to be the prison block Kapo by the time that the first week is out. FReepers are cowards, one and all.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Freepers: Nothing can conceal "Snoop Dog"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Yeah, basically

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
I'm inspired to do another ONE MAN FREEP WATCH after this tour de force from FReeper AEMILIUS PAULUS. Also, I may be missing the reference, but can anyone parse his tagline?

quote:

The degree of screaming from the media is a rough indication of the fear felt by the left regarding racial matters. Nothing can conceal Zimbabwe,South Africa, Detroit, Chicago, D.C.,Baltimore, "The Knockout Game," "Reverend Wright," "Snoop Dog," Louis Farrakhan, the call for segregated basketball. Nothing, but nothing will stop the ever increasing realization that we are heading for disaster. The media and the left with all their T.V. Movies and News Media propaganda can hide the truth.

20 posted on 4/29/2014 8:54:08 AM by AEMILIUS PAULUS (It is a shame that when these people give a riot)

Let's find out more!

See? You can keep your guns. It's fine.

quote:

Given the massive influx of Democratic voters resulting from amnesty this prediction is no longer valid. The Democrats will gain control of the House and increase their numbers in the Senate. There will never be another Republican President. We have been conquered by the Third World without the necessity of one shot being fired.

quote:

Beck requesting nonviolence

Violence is sometimes necessary. What is needed at this time is the consumption of more meat, militarism, with real fighting letting certain peoples know the time for play is over and governance is really a serious business.

Regarding Marijuana in CO

quote:

Rocky Mountain High and Unintended Consequences

An indication as to how powerfully addictive “Pot” is. I have noticed the druggies that appear on this forum will say anything in favor of this “harmless drug.” Truth does not matter it is unimpeded access to the drug that counts.

[and]

I agree we can put up with the collateral damage of death on the highway, suicides, drug induced mental damage, drug induced sloth. “WOW! Like Man!” (Sarcasm)

BLACKS!!!!!!

quote:

We went to Wells Fargo to withdraw some funds as is required by the Federal government. It is a simple and routine transaction. Our Wells Fargo branch has become entirely staffed by EEOP’s. The individual handling our transaction was required to call a number(The EEOP supervisor did not know what to do.) Apparently, Wells Fargo hires these people then has installed a phone line to a service center that walks them through normal banking procedures.

[and]

The owner of the Clippers seems, on the surface, to have real cognitive problems; i.e. he discriminates against blacks in housing, he had a black girlfriend, hire blacks for basketball, is getting an award from the NAACP(comment probably gave them Megabucks!) and then comments adversely against blacks in this recent flap. Maybe he means everybody else has to live with them but ME!

OK, so here's admittedly where my blood gets a little hot regarding this story

quote:

Interesting thought. Can not a Homeowner take pleasure in disposing of a burglar? In early Roman law a creditor could cut up his defaulting debtor and even enjoy it. Have we not extended too much pity for the Felon? Does a just man feel pity for a criminal receiving punishment. Indeed a person feeling pity for a properly convicted criminal seems to be an unjust man as the criminal is in fact receiving his due and justice is giving each man his due. Perhaps we have degenerated in expressing too much concern for the criminal. I do not insist I simply wonder!

[and]

Kind of like a living “trap gun!” However, it is his house and he can do whatever he wants while inside; i.e. “lay low.” I would still go manslaughter. The people inside were engaging in a dangerous felony. Should we not draw a veil over what a homeowner does to those engaged in Burglary in the home? His home is his castle and one Burgles at ones peril.

Really.... gently caress this guy.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Annnnnnnnd wait for it.. wait for it... (Sterling banned).. freeper explosion incoming...

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

SirFozzie posted:

Annnnnnnnd wait for it.. wait for it... (Sterling banned).. freeper explosion incoming...

This man IS being persecuted by the government...
The PotUS condemned this man....
The Mayor of Sacramento (along with others) condemned this man...
These politicians are race-baiters that jump on ANY opportunity to pull the race card even before facts have been verified.. See Trayvon....

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

robotsinmyhead posted:

Also, I may be missing the reference, but can anyone parse his tagline?

Aemilius Paulus was a Roman general and statesman who Plutarch wrote about. I'm too far out from reading my Plutarch to remember exactly, but I think it was a quote from Paulus about a riot during one of his terms as Consul.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Zeroisanumber posted:

Aemilius Paulus was a Roman general and statesman who Plutarch wrote about. I'm too far out from reading my Plutarch to remember exactly, but I think it was a quote from Paulus about a riot during one of his terms as Consul.

I don't remember what Plutarch said, but I do know that Aemilius Paulus decided to sack some random towns in an already-pacified area (Epirus, which was suspected of sympathizing with Macedonia; he'd just finished up the Macedonian War) to shut his troops up and let them loot, enslaving 100000 people or more and bankrupting Epirus. It became part of the Roman Empire shortly thereafter.

Nice man.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

robotsinmyhead posted:

Really.... gently caress this guy.

Some really purestrain :freep: in that thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3148204/posts

My favorite part is probably that the keywords chosen by freepers for the article include: "purpledrank; robotripping; skittles; trayvon; tussin". You have to wonder how different the thread would be if the post had a picture of the two white kids that were killed. :freep: hates young people in general, and loves the idea that they can slaughter anyone they want in the confines of their home, but there wouldn't have been the atavistic glee at the slaughter of what half the freepers just seem to assume were Amish.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Zimbabwe,South Africa, Detroit, Chicago, D.C.,Baltimore, "The Knockout Game," "Reverend Wright," "Snoop Dog," Louis Farrakhan, the call for segregated basketball.
Man, the Freeper cover of "We Didn't Start the Fire" isn't nearly as good.

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry

SirFozzie posted:

quote:

To: Mariner
Sterling goes!

Obama stays!

Benghazi sucks hind teat

Media seeks new victim(s)

57 posted on 4/29/2014 12:05:50 PM by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi - Revolution is a'brewin!!!)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

SirFozzie posted:

NBA Suspends Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling For Life, Imposes $2.5 Million Fine

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda

He is a democrat donor

9 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:50:43 AM by shoedog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: nhwingut

The lesson learned here..... Free speech at your own home is not tolerated....Never trust a whore....

47 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:03:16 PM by baddog 219
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

Yep, typical libs..they are only in favor of something when it benefits THEM..Im surprised the left is so outraged over Sterling, after all Sterling is a giant liberal douche who gave a lot of money to liberal candidates such as Patrick Leahy, I wonder, will Leahy be forced to give back the dough Sterling gave him

70 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:09:10 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

This is just so wrong.

Look what Bubba got away with...and the Prell boy...and...and....

And what the rappers get away with in their world where wmf is everyday talk.

Racism may be wrong but it will always exist and it's a two way street and it is not a crime.

Hope all those black players who have made their living for throwing a ball in a basket...rot in hell...
84 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:13:24 PM by Sacajaweau
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I heard the recording and what I heard was the odd rambling negotiation of a man whose gf is out having sex with a bunch of black men and he doesn’t like being made a public cuckold.

He literally says that he doesn’t care with whom she sleeps with, but just don’t make it public. Then he goes into a weird argument about why she should stay away from black men - because she’s making him a cuckold.

He may be a sick and weak dude, but his abject, Hitlerarian racism is still undetermined.

(By the way, his gf has a serious and twisted black man fetish which sort of makes her the actual racist.)

In summary, everyone involved - including the racist players who constantly say racist things on and off the court - should be shunned by normal society and this story is stupid.

88 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:15:00 PM by Noamie

quote:

To: AppyPappy
Racist Sterling has a black girlfriend.

So did lots of Democrats in times past, on their plantations. That's why we have light skinned blacks. He's just old-fashioned.
131 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:32:16 PM by Defiant (Let the Tea Party win, and we will declare peace on the American people and go home.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 29, 2014

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Georgia Peach posted:

NBA Suspends Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling For Life, Imposes $2.5 Million Fine
quote:

To: AppyPappy
Racist Sterling has a black girlfriend.

So did lots of Democrats in times past, on their plantations. That's why we have light skinned blacks. He's just old-fashioned.
131 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:32:16 PM by Defiant (Let the Tea Party win, and we will declare peace on the American people and go home.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

That's gold, Jerry. GOLD!

stan worship
Oct 23, 2013

robotsinmyhead posted:

Interesting thought. Can not a Homeowner take pleasure in disposing of a burglar? In early Roman law a creditor could cut up his defaulting debtor and even enjoy it. Have we not extended too much pity for the Felon? Does a just man feel pity for a criminal receiving punishment. Indeed a person feeling pity for a properly convicted criminal seems to be an unjust man as the criminal is in fact receiving his due and justice is giving each man his due. Perhaps we have degenerated in expressing too much concern for the criminal. I do not insist I simply wonder!

[and]

Kind of like a living “trap gun!” However, it is his house and he can do whatever he wants while inside; i.e. “lay low.” I would still go manslaughter. The people inside were engaging in a dangerous felony. Should we not draw a veil over what a homeowner does to those engaged in Burglary in the home? His home is his castle and one Burgles at ones peril.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

-Jesus

"Whatever, pinko."

-Freep

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
What is an EEOP? I mean, it obviously means "black" but what does it stand for?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

ladyboy pancake posted:

What is an EEOP? I mean, it obviously means "black" but what does it stand for?

Equal Employment Opportunity Program AKA Affirmative Action but for jobs AKA stupid lazy blacks being upjumped to positions they're not qualified for by bleeding heart liberals.

So yeah, just what you said.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ted Cruz publicly supported the NBA's ruling and punishment of Sterling.

Can't wait to see this be the thing that causes all of Freep to hate Ted Cruz :getin:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

rear end in a top hat Teabagger's Sig Line posted:

(Let the Tea Party win, and we will declare peace on the American people and go home.)

Give us everything we want or the country gets it!

No, of course we're not domestic terrorists! Why do you ask?

Zwabu posted:

Wait, what the hell did the players do wrong?

NBA players are, by a large majority, black
Black people == thugs
Thugs == bad

(I'm not kidding, this is literally their entire thought process)

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Apr 29, 2014

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

This is just so wrong.

Look what Bubba got away with...and the Prell boy...and...and....

And what the rappers get away with in their world where wmf is everyday talk.

Racism may be wrong but it will always exist and it's a two way street and it is not a crime.

Hope all those black players who have made their living for throwing a ball in a basket...rot in hell...
84 posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:13:24 PM by Sacajaweau

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Zwabu posted:

The Players Association threatened to boycott upcoming games if nothing was done about Sterling. Oh, and a lot of them are black, which in and of itself is enough to set Freep off these days.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Zwabu posted:

They threw down their warm-up jackets in center court in protest, I think. Also, the players union might have threatened to boycott the game tonight if they didn't like Adam Silver's ruling.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Captain_Maclaine posted:

The Players Association threatened to boycott upcoming games if nothing was done about Sterling. Oh, and a lot of them are black, which in and of itself is enough to set Freep off these days.

Not only are they black, they have the audacity to make about 1,000 times the money any given Freeper will make in their lifetime. You better believe that pisses Freep off.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Alter Ego posted:

Not only are they black, they have the audacity to make about 1,000 times the money any given Freeper will make in their lifetime. You better believe that pisses Freep off.

All while being uppity and ungrateful toward the benign white franchise owners! :argh:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
ahaha god drat
Freepers: his gf has a serious and twisted black man fetish which sort of makes her the actual racist.

Freep, not getting the fact that the NBA as a private organization can pretty much do whatever it wants.

quote:

To: conservative98
Was sort of into these playoffs...turning it off for good now.

quote:

45 posted on 4/29/2014 2:39:37 PM by ilgipper
To: conservative98; xzins
In order to assess a 2.5 million dollar fine, I believe that a court would have to rule that it was not excessive. Sounds excessive to me. The guy is a real creep, but the tape is not admissible in any court proceeding and any statement by the mistress as to what she heard would likewise be inadmissible as the statement was unlawfully taped.

If Mr. Sterling is interested in legal representation, I’m available at $2000 an hour. He can freep mail me to set up a paid consultation.

quote:

46 posted on 4/29/2014 2:39:58 PM by P-Marlowe (There can be no Victory without a fight and no battle without wounds)
To: henkster
I will happily serve the ban with him
As will I. How can they ban the guy on the basis of illegal tapes and without due process?

47 posted on 4/29/2014 2:40:07 PM by grania
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

SuperDucky posted:

ahaha god drat
Freepers: his gf has a serious and twisted black man fetish which sort of makes her the actual racist.

Freep, not getting the fact that the NBA as a private organization can pretty much do whatever it wants.

"How can anyone justify fining the horrible racist man without proper due process? :qq: Now let me tell you why it should be legal to preemptively execute anyone who might think about breaking into your house."

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

The Insect Court posted:

Some really purestrain :freep: in that thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3148204/posts

My favorite part is probably that the keywords chosen by freepers for the article include: "purpledrank; robotripping; skittles; trayvon; tussin". You have to wonder how different the thread would be if the post had a picture of the two white kids that were killed. :freep: hates young people in general, and loves the idea that they can slaughter anyone they want in the confines of their home, but there wouldn't have been the atavistic glee at the slaughter of what half the freepers just seem to assume were Amish.

quote:

Smith is a stone cold psychopath.

If an unarmed teenage girl broke into my house to rip me off, I would be pretty angry.

But, being a normal human being I wouldn't shoot her.

Nor would I shoot her and then put her on a tarp rather than call 911.

Nor would I shoot her, put her on a tarp, not call 911, and then shoot her two more times.

Nor would I shoot her, put her on a tarp, not call 911, shoot her two more times, and then leave the room to find another weapon so I could shoot her point blank under the chin.

Nor would I shoot her, put her on a tarp, not call 911, shoot her two more times, leave the room to find another weapon so I could shoot her point blank under the chin, and then wrap up the tarp,eat dinner and watch TV.

Byron Smith is the subhuman one in this story.
15 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:25:59 PM by wideawake

quote:

To: wideawake

It seems obvious, but, you know, we have such a respect for Life and Christian values around here, I don’t think your point is going to get through.

21 posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:31:28 PM by Wolfie

Sounds like some freepers are cruisin' for a zotting!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Mich. man's selfie mocked by celebrities on social media

Someone doesn't like basketball, apparently.

quote:

To: RWGinger
Drudge has Spike Lee asking White players to speak out??? What White players? All 6 of them? What a laugher! A bunch of misanthrope negroid illiterate thugs with millions of illegitimate kids, criminal convictions, and inability to speak English or write their own name making millions for throwing a ball through a hoop while a few idiots watch! Pathetic!

13 posted on 4/29/2014 3:05:06 PM by Doc Savage ("I've shot people I like a lot more,...for a lot less!" Raylan Givins)

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

"Negroid"

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
They sure do love the Free Market unless it's benefitting black athletes don't they? Man, it's almost as if there's something about black people being rich that bothers them.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Unzip and Attack posted:

They sure do love the Free Market unless it's benefitting black athletes don't they? Man, it's almost as if there's something about black people being rich that bothers them.

Being wealthy might make it worse, but it's not like they'd feel substantially different if it wasn't a factor.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I wonder if Sterling freaked out because Magic is good looking, wears nice suits and probably has as much money as he does.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Does Freep ever hate it when an old white guy gets convicted of murder.

Little Falls Man Found Guilty On All Four Counts Of Murder

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3150105/posts

quote:

To: TurboZamboni
They'd both be dead of meth by now anyway.
2 posted on 4/29/2014 1:59:44 PM by E. Pluribus Unum ("The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government." --Tacitus)

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
Where did the audio recording come from? 911?

It would be hard to prove pre-meditated murder in this case unless he had them tied up and subdued, and then decided not to wait on the cops.

Having intruders possibly armed and roaming your house is a threat to life and property.

I am truly shocked at the verdict. What am I missing?

10 posted on 4/29/2014 2:03:59 PM by SpinnerWebb (IN-SAPORIBVS-SICVT-PVLLVM)

quote:

To: Hot Tabasco
Sad story but the verdict was justified........
Unless I'm missing something very important here murder one is far,far too harsh.Some time in prison,yah OK....but not anywhere *near* life.I doubt I would have voted for anything more than Reckless Endangerment under the circumstances.

11 posted on 4/29/2014 2:05:18 PM by Gay State Conservative (Stalin Blamed The Kulaks,Obama Blames The Tea Party)

quote:

To: dragnet2
What’s slightly disturbing in this case, is so many felt what he did was totally reasonable and rational.
Maybe not totally *rational* but totally *understandable*.Ninety nine times out of a hundred the outcome in a scenario like that is that the law abiding *homeowner* is murdered by the *teenage punks*.

It *was* totally rational for the homeowner to *fear* that one or both of the punks were armed and fear can,*totally* understandably,lead to irrational acts.

If I ever decide to start breaking into dwellings I'm gonna assume that the residents will be *very* fearful.And if,in their fear,they use their Smith & Wesson to shatter my aorta I'll know that I had it coming.

20 posted on 4/29/2014 2:16:10 PM by Gay State Conservative (Stalin Blamed The Kulaks,Obama Blames The Tea Party)

:stare:

quote:

“It was anything but reasonable and rational.”

You’re going to have to explain that to me. Two young, healthy kids invade the home of a 65 year old man. He shoots them both and kills them.

I don’t care what he said in the heat of the moment, those boys were dead the minute they crossed the threshold.

What should be looked at on appeal is this: Mens rea should not apply to the Castle Doctrine. That they invaded the home with the intent to commit a crime is all that should be needed to establish the appropriateness of deadly force in the defense of the same.

You pop up, see two people in your bedroom, pull the gun next to your bedframe and kill both. Is anyone, including the court here, implying that I have to establish the intentions of those invading the home, or that I have to establish and document my state of mind BEFORE I can act to protect myself?

What a day. A man has just been fined $2.5M and told he must sell his property - and he committed no crime at all. In fact, a crime was perpetrated on him.

My wife had her wedding rings stolen today. I feel like I’ve been raped. I called 911. The nice officer called and took my statement over the phone, gave me a case number, and told me, “Sorry”

My FRiend, had I caught the guy red handed, I’d have used my shotgun and blown the perp out of his socks. My Mens Rea? You want the one that isn’t going to result in ThoughtCrime, or you want the truth?

The truth?

“I was scared out of my mind and in fear of my life, officer. The rest was a blur and I don’t remember much. Afterward, there were two dead bodies and five spent shotshells down on the floor in front of me. I’m still frightened, and I feel physically ill and I need to see a doctor immediately.”

Everything else you might be thinking, feeling, or wondering about is a lie. Everything in between the quote marks is the truth, and you should recite this truth word for word to the officer that arrives on the scene. You should recite as much as loud as you can while you are blasting away so that the 9/11 operator can clearly hear you tell her or him the truth too.

When you get to the doctor, tell them you have a giant pain in your chest, that your arms are tingling, and that you feel like you are going to pass out.

This will ensure that nobody or nothing is going to speak to you for a good four to eight hours prior to your LAWYER showing up.

If ANYBODY asks you ANYTHING, you just keep repeating: “Chest pains, need doctor.”

This man is going to jail because he felt violated, he felt like he was victimized, and he felt like his government had failed to provide any disincentive at all to those who would seek to invade his home, threaten him, and take his property.

There is NOTHING reasonable or rational about the feeling you get when you are faced with home invaders. He should sue his attorney for malpractice. You can’t read the minds of the people who were callous enough to invade you home with the intent of committing some violent act. What makes it reasonable to read into the verbal statements of a 65 year old man whose house has been invaded by TWO people (outnumbered).

55 posted on 4/29/2014 3:25:50 PM by RinaseaofDs (.)

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative
Having been in situations where punks were out of the fight then went for weapons after playing dead, I agree 1000%. Unless he searched them for weapons and KNEW they were both unarmed and out of commission I would not fault him for killing them, even more so if they had broken into his house!

59 posted on 4/29/2014 3:34:45 PM by LambSlave

:stare: again

quote:

To: Jarhead9297
She could be faking it and pull out a piece and the story would be a bit different, wouldn’t it? Once a felon breaks into one’s home the assumption is they will behave like a felon. An old timer who has never had any interaction with the law might easily panic and wonder what to do, lots of old timers have absolutely no trust in government, especially cops. He could never call the cops, and that doesn’t mean he did anything wrong, it might just mean he doesn’t trust our government to mete out justice. I don’t either.

64 posted on 4/29/2014 3:47:49 PM by LambSlave

Jesus Christ, RinaseaofDs is insane.

quote:

Unless he knew they were coming, there could have been no plan.

If they bled to death slowly after the guy shot him in his house, that’s they’re tough luck. They PLANNED to invade the guys house. He didn’t plan on anything, he got caught up in the act and did what he did.

Again, his lawyer ought to be sued for malpractice. Dan White got away with killing John Moscone and Harvey Milk because he ate TWINKIES. He killed them in a government building.

This guy’s 65, they invade his home, and he kills them. May have taken awhile, but all this case is going to do is encourage more home invasions.

He should have cut their heads off, put them on pikes in his front yard, and set them on fire. In between the two burning heads should have been a sign that read:

“I was afraid for my life. Two kids invaded my home and the next thing I know their heads are on fire on sticks on my lawn and I have a Sharpie in my hand.”

There would be fewer home invasions.

65 posted on 4/29/2014 3:48:13 PM by RinaseaofDs (.)

quote:

To: SZonian
“Summary execution?”

IMHO, when you break into a person’s home with malicious intent, you kind of lose your right to b!tch about what happens to you.

Was what this guy did overkill? Perhaps. But perhaps he did society a favor and saved some future innocent victim’s life.

Bare minimum they won’t commit any more crimes, or reproduce.

75 posted on 4/29/2014 4:03:03 PM by PLMerite

quote:

I hope you get robbed a few times. It will wipe that holier-than-thou smirk right of your face.

81 posted on 4/29/2014 4:30:10 PM by E. Pluribus Unum ("The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government." --Tacitus)

quote:

It was anything but reasonable and rational.
OK, let's logically put down what happened:

Bible says don't steal. Law says do not burgle.

Two guys burgled another guys house.

Guy shot and killed them.

Lesson to the rest is there are bad consequences of bad behavior.

Those are the facts. That is what happened. Are you OK with that? NOooo, you don't like the way it was done.

Here is an analogy for you: In some places you kill a pig with a knife, in others with a bullet, and in still others, an air-hammer. The end result of all of these is a dead pig. You seem more concerned with what the killer of the pig was thinking than about the actual killing of the pig. I don't care if the guy was gloating when he did it, the end result is the same, and to obscure and obfuscate that by focusing on the killers feelings is, well, being ... You can figure out where is is going. Grow up.

83 posted on 4/29/2014 4:53:20 PM by SandwicheGuy (*The butter acts as a lubricant and speeds up the CPU*ou)

...and a voice of reason I guess.

quote:

To: RinaseaofDs
Clearly you have personal concerns you need to resolve.
The facts of the case show that everything he did was carefully planned.

84 posted on 4/29/2014 5:07:12 PM by wideawake

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

quote:

Bible says don't steal. Law says do not burgle.

Even if you ignore the New Testament, the Mosaic law of "eye for an eye" limits punishment to being equal to the crime.

quote:

What a day. A man has just been fined $2.5M and told he must sell his property - and he committed no crime at all. In fact, a crime was perpetrated on him.

Wait I thought that freepers liked private contracts and so on.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Bible says don't kill. Law says do not murder.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Original translation of the Ten is about murder. Warfare is okay, as is self defence.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

quote:

To: Jarhead9297
She could be faking it and pull out a piece and the story would be a bit different, wouldn’t it? Once a felon breaks into one’s home the assumption is they will behave like a felon. An old timer who has never had any interaction with the law might easily panic and wonder what to do, lots of old timers have absolutely no trust in government, especially cops. He could never call the cops, and that doesn’t mean he did anything wrong, it might just mean he doesn’t trust our government to mete out justice. I don’t either.

64 posted on 4/29/2014 3:47:49 PM by LambSlave

16-year-old girl full of bullets: "Now's my chance to strike." *deploys Travis Bickle sleevegun*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

None of these people spanking their monkeys over this guy murdering the teens who broke into his home read any of the news articles about the case yet they will hold forth til the end of time about it.

• Locked thread