Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I did not know which thread it would go into so I decided here would work well.

My sister shared this on Facebook.

Dr. Ben Carson for President or Paid Speaker in 2016 posted:

There are recent examples of what happens to nations that continue to accumulate debt without regard to its consequences. Like ancient Rome, modern Greece continued to expand the dole for all citizens while increasing taxes on businesses and doing nothing to foster the economy’s growth. As it became clear to lending nations that this pattern was continuing with no imposition of fiscal responsibility, they became less willing to make additional loans to the Greek government, precipitating a crisis. As the Greek government worked to cut down on spending, Greek citizens rioted in the streets to protest austerity measures that decreased the monies they felt they were entitled to receive from the government.

It is hard to believe that our leaders in both political parties do not understand that they are jeopardizing the financial future of the next generations by allowing continued debt accumulation, even if they are slowing the rise of that debt. The government recently announced it will pay down our debt by $35 billion in the next quarter. This sounds good, but that equals about 0.02 percent of the total amount owed. They will probably pat themselves on the back and proclaim what a great job they are doing while at the same time borrowing even more during the next quarter rather than continuing the downward trend in borrowing.

I want to tell her that I am glad that Dr. Carson is so in favor of raising tax revenues in order to make up for the spending while also making cuts in the bloated military budget...but I have a feeling that that is not what he means.

My question is: Have the contenders for 2016 actually talked about what they would do or is it nothing but empty rhetoric to work as red meat to the base?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I want to tell her that I am glad that Dr. Carson is so in favor of raising tax revenues in order to make up for the spending while also making cuts in the bloated military budget...but I have a feeling that that is not what he means.

My question is: Have the contenders for 2016 actually talked about what they would do or is it nothing but empty rhetoric to work as red meat to the base?

From this point on its all going to be red meat. Also take your pick for why Rome collapsed: they let in too many immigrants, tolerated gays and pederasts, or had guys like Julius Caesar (Obama I) make everyone dependent on CaesarPhones and the grain stamps.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Oh yes, hmmm, where was Dr Carson and the debt-hawks in 2000 when we had a surplus that was frittered away on tax cuts and foreign wars?

I don't understand how anyone ever can be in favor of debt reduction and be a Republican. Whenever Republicans are in charge, the deficit explodes. They're like America's deadbeat husband who raids our accounts, blows it all on horse races, then sobers up and declares we need to get our finances in shape and we can't afford to spend money on feeding the kids anymore.

You'd think if you were a debt-hawk, your ideal would be a Republican minority that obstructs everything and badgers the majority party into cutting spending as a wedge issue. You would never want to actually let them be in charge of the budget.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 30, 2014

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Peven Stan posted:

From this point on its all going to be red meat. Also take your pick for why Rome collapsed: they let in too many immigrants, tolerated gays and pederasts, or had guys like Julius Caesar (Obama I) make everyone dependent on CaesarPhones and the grain stamps.

Christianity. :getin:

(Western Rome's collapse has so many known and unknown factors there's no way to really claim any one or several named things were some kind of root cause, but Christianity is a hilarious foil for the pieces of poo poo that say it was welfare or immigrants because unlike their chosen reasons it has a compelling timeline and narrative.)

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

FourLeaf posted:

Holy poo poo that guy is loving crazy :stare:

The account of how he killed the girl is incredibly cold blooded:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings

quote:

Minutes later when Kifer entered the basement, he shot her at the top of the stairs. Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and after Smith's rifle jammed, he shot her multiple times in the chest with a .22-caliber revolver, dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin, and then shot her fatally under the chin

Edit:
he apparently also taunted her before finishing her off:
http://www.startribune.com/local/256189861.html

quote:

A few minutes later, in a quiet, low voice, a female mumbled “Nick.”

Soon, there was another booming gunshot and the sound of Kifer falling down the stairs. Smith quickly said, “Oh, sorry about that.”

“Oh, my god!,” Kifer said, and screamed.

“You’re dying,” Smith responded amid more gunshots. “Bitch.”

After more heavy breathing and a dragging sound, Smith said “bitch” once more. Jurors heard more movement, and the crack of a gun.

Kifer’s lay with her bloody midriff exposed, knees bent, a black hoodie tied tightly around her face.

joepinetree fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 30, 2014

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Anyone who believes that is self-defense is a mad man.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

420DD Butts posted:

I thought belief wasn't necessary, rather only deciding if it conformed to the laws concerning self defense or not.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

420DD Butts posted:

Come to the freep thread. We have such sights to show you :unsmigghh:

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

FAUXTON posted:

Christianity. :getin:

(Western Rome's collapse has so many known and unknown factors there's no way to really claim any one or several named things were some kind of root cause, but Christianity is a hilarious foil for the pieces of poo poo that say it was welfare or immigrants because unlike their chosen reasons it has a compelling timeline and narrative.)

It's also the dumbest potential factor considering we see the Very Christian Eastern Roman Empire continue to exist for almost a thousand years after the fall of the Western Empire.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

/\ e: Keep in mind these pieces of poo poo probably think it was a) The Byzantine Empire, b) Islamic the whole time, and c) totally not Rome at all despite being seen by pretty much everyone as the one true Rome for like a century and a half before the abdication of Augustus Romanus. Byzantium/Constantinople was a better capital anyway.

420DD Butts posted:

Many people in the United States have a far lower bar than a simple "I waited for them in my house."

Hell, you may have heard about some rear end in a top hat who took off chasing a kid in his neighborhood and shot him after taking an elbow to the face when he tried rolling up on the kid and grabbing him.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Apr 30, 2014

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

computer parts posted:

Louisiana isn't really even that high for private prisons though:

Because the way it works is that small jails run by local sherrifs outfits are counted as part of the larger prison. So you see the sherrifs having things built on land they own, leasing the space to the prison when a prisoner is housed htere, and then going out and arresting people to make sure that there are prisoners there.

FAUXTON posted:

Man found guilty of murder after killing two kids who broke into his house.

Oh but you see he was clearly looking to kill someone with his gun and hoping someone broke in so he could gun them down. Totally different from chasing someone through your neighborhood or shooting someone in the face through your screen door because you see those other guys deserved it.

I forget who coined it (Frum maybe?), but I've increasingly seen pundits refer to incidents like this to as the "Grey Dawn". The narrative is that guns disproportionately in the hands of elderly white Americans who between getting old (and in a number of cases having altzeimer's) and marinating in a fear bubble all day (knock out game! Revenge for Treyvon!) are leading to a condition where they old think they are in an imminent race war and need to "take their country back" (but against nonwhites instead of Russians, WOLVERINES!) leading to a much higher rate of bad shootings. I have no idea if that story is backed by the facts (since there is no organized collection of gun information as a facet of public health) but it makes for good click bait. Though, given the posts in the Freep thread, I find it distressingly plausible. Way too much cheering for old people killing young brown people at that forum.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

VitalSigns posted:

Oh yes, hmmm, where was Dr Carson and the debt-hawks in 2000 when we had a surplus that was frittered away on tax cuts and foreign wars?

I don't understand how anyone ever can be in favor of debt reduction and be a Republican. Whenever Republicans are in charge, the deficit explodes. They're like America's deadbeat husband who raids our accounts, blows it all on horse races, then sobers up and declares we need to get our finances in shape and we can't afford to spend money on feeding the kids anymore.

You'd think if you were a debt-hawk, your ideal would be a Republican minority that obstructs everything and badgers the majority party into cutting spending as a wedge issue. You would never want to actually let them be in charge of the budget.

Fun fact: Dr Carson has nothing to do with "his" PAC. It is run "in his name" by the people who ran Newt's 2012 campaign. Which rather neatly explains the talking points and shameless grifting.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Ideally the death penalty needs to be abolished federally and in all 50 states, but at the very least this shitshow should put a nationwide moratorium on all executions and the immediate ban of lethal injection as a "humane" method of execution. People like to think it's clean, quick and painless because it's done with drugs administered by a doctor, when it's just as cruel and gruesome as electrocution when it's done incorrectly.

"Humane execution" is a goddamn oxymoron. It cannot be done, and it's beyond arrogant to even try. We might as well go back to using the guillotine or literally blowing people away. As barbaric and gruesome as these methods are, they at least pretty much guarantee an instantaneous death and give those who vigorously support the death penalty what they really want.

loving Christ, sitting an inmate in a locked car and running a hose pipe into it from the exhaust seems more humane than a lot of the stuff going on. Probably cheaper too.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Is there any kind of period in recent history where there was a prison or jail and it wasn't always nearly full or over-capacity and whoever was in charge said something like: "Well poo poo, I guess we didn't need this big of a place after all, or at least for a good while, make it a lasertag arena for the next 10 years."

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Roumba posted:

Is there any kind of period in recent history where there was a prison or jail and it wasn't always nearly full or over-capacity and whoever was in charge said something like: "Well poo poo, I guess we didn't need this big of a place after all, or at least for a good while, make it a lasertag arena for the next 10 years."

It's happening in the Netherlands right now, actually!

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/prison-crisis-dutch-style-too-few-prisoners

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
We can outsource prison terms as a study-abroad incarceration program. You can be less likely to be murdered and when released have learned a valuable language skill for today's global economy!
DID I JUST POST IN FAVOR OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING?!

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR

Cabbit posted:

loving Christ, sitting an inmate in a locked car and running a hose pipe into it from the exhaust seems more humane than a lot of the stuff going on. Probably cheaper too.

But gassing people this way would unironically make us Nazis.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Fried Chicken posted:

Because the way it works is that small jails run by local sherrifs outfits are counted as part of the larger prison. So you see the sherrifs having things built on land they own, leasing the space to the prison when a prisoner is housed htere, and then going out and arresting people to make sure that there are prisoners there.

Exactly. The LA prison system is a special sort of hell. The Times Picayune did an amazing series on it here: http://www.nola.com/prisons/

Here's a fun graphic:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Exactly. The LA prison system is a special sort of hell. The Times Picayune did an amazing series on it here: http://www.nola.com/prisons/

Here's a fun graphic:

Is that first one comparing Louisiana's incarceration rate to other whole countries? Wouldn't it only make sense to compare it to only the most backwoods part of each of those countries?

edit: vvv no politician here can get elected if they say anything other than "I'm gonna be tougher on crime than the other guy".

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Apr 30, 2014

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo, gently caress the United States. You guys are so screwed.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is that first one comparing Louisiana's incarceration rate to other whole countries? Wouldn't it only make sense to compare it to only the most backwoods part of each of those countries?

edit: vvv no politician here can get elected if they say anything other than "I'm gonna be tougher on crime than the other guy".

It is. They were making a point that a landmass roughly the size of Greece with roughly the same population as Ireland has the worst per capita incarceration rate of any country or of any state in the US. I think they worked backwards and after they discovered it had the worst incarceration rate of any state they wanted to compare that to other countries. I imagine if they could get a hold of the state/regional data for countries they could come up with a more apt comparison. Something tells me LA would still reign supreme.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
The police/court/prison system and how the average citizen deals with them is just mind boggling.

Saki
Jan 9, 2008

Can't you feel the knife?
What on earth is going on in Louisiana to skew those incarceration rates so highly?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
Louisiana is run by coked up, sister loving neo-confederates who hate black people, would be my guess.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Saki posted:

What on earth is going on in Louisiana to skew those incarceration rates so highly?

One view: (I have no idea on its merits)

quote:

The difference, says Times-Picayune reporter Cindy Chang, is that more than half of the inmates in the state are housed in local prisons run by sheriffs, and the state's correction system has created financial incentives for those sheriffs to keep prisons full.

"In Louisiana, the system has grown so that sheriffs house a lot of inmates who are serving state sentences," Chang tells Fresh Air's Dave Davies. "And the reason the sheriffs are willing to do that is because they get money in return for doing that."

quote:

"We went to Jackson Parish ... and what the sheriff there gets is a guaranteed $100,000 a year, whether the prison is making a profit or not," she says. "But what he really gets — and he was not shy about using this word — is the patronage. Because his department, prior to this, had 50 employees, and now it has 150 employees. In a place like that, 100 jobs with benefits is huge. And what he means by patronage, of course, is that he'll get re-elected if he keeps supporting these [prison] jobs."

Sounds like the perfect racket!

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Apr 30, 2014

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/eric-cantor-will-always-be-a-rising-star.html

quote:

April 27, 2014: "Eric Cantor is a rising star in national politics …" —Politico

February 13, 2013: "Three of the GOP's rising stars — House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, and Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida — have all recently tried to guide their party in new directions." —U.S. News and World Report

August 7, 2012: "Leader Cantor is truly a rising star in the party." —Huntsville Times

July 13, 2011: "Eric Cantor, a big rising star in the party …" —CNN

August 2, 2010: "Minority whip Cantor is a rising star in his party …" —The Atlantic

November 3, 2009: "Congressman Eric Cantor, thank you. I mean, one of the real rising stars in the Republican Party. I think he's gonna be one of the leaders of the country some day." —Chris Matthews, MSNBC

November 20, 2008: "Rep Eric Cantor, who is considered a rising star in his party …" —The New York Times

May 14, 2008: "But Virginia Rep Eric Cantor, the chief deputy whip and a rising star inside the party …" —Politico

October 28, 2006: "Also worth watching in the leadership contests is a pair of younger rising stars: Chief Deputy Majority Whip Eric Cantor,

R-Va., and GOP Policy Committee Chairman Adam Putnam, R-Fla." —National Journal

February 2, 2006: "Representative Eric Cantor is an anomaly: a Jewish Republican from Virginia and a rising star in his party's troubled House ranks ..." —CNN

November 20, 2004: "Eric Cantor of Virginia is a rising star." —David Brooks, The New York Times

November 17, 2004: Your colleague, Eric Cantor, from a real rising star, brilliant guy." —Paul Begala, CNN's Crossfire

August 14, 2001: "Most observers really see Eric as a rising star." —The Jerusalem Post

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
News Flash: Antonin Scalia still a goddamned embarassment:

quote:

It's not often that a Supreme Court justice makes a factual blunder in a formal opinion.

Legal experts say Justice Antonin Scalia erred in his dissent in the 6-2 decision Tuesday to uphold the Environmental Protection Agency's authority to regulate coal pollution that moves across state lines. The Reagan-appointed jurist argued that the majority's decision was inconsistent with a unanimous 2001 ruling which he mistakenly said shot down EPA efforts to consider costs when setting regulations.

"This is not the first time EPA has sought to convert the Clean Air Act into a mandate for cost-effective regulation. Whitman v. American Trucking Assns., Inc., 531 U. S. 457 (2001), confronted EPA's contention that it could consider costs in setting [National Ambient Air Quality Standards]," Scalia wrote in his dissent, which was joined by Justice Clarence Thomas.

The problem: the EPA's position in the 2001 case was exactly the opposite. The agency was defending its refusal to consider cost as a counter-weight to health benefits when setting certain air quality standards. It was the trucking industry that wanted the EPA to factor in cost. The 9-0 ruling sided with the EPA. The author of the ruling that Scalia mischaracterized? Scalia himself.

The conservative justice's error was noted by University of California-Berkley law professor Dan Farber, who called it "embarrassing" and a "cringeworthy blunder."

"Scalia’s dissent also contains a hugely embarrassing mistake. He refers to the Court’s earlier decision in American Trucking as involving an effort by EPA to smuggle cost considerations into the statute. But that’s exactly backwards: it was industry that argued for cost considerations and EPA that resisted," Farber wrote on the environmental law and policy blog Legal Planet. "This gaffe is doubly embarrassing because Scalia wrote the opinion in the case, so he should surely remember which side won! Either some law clerk made the mistake and Scalia failed to read his own dissent carefully enough, or he simply forgot the basics of the earlier case and his clerks failed to correct him. Either way, it's a cringeworthy blunder."

Doug Kendall, the president of the Constitutional Accountability Center, a liberal legal advocacy group, said the error was mystifying and very unusual for a Supreme Court justice.

"It is a mind-blowing misstatement of a basic fact of the American Trucking Association ruling which Justice Scalia himself wrote. And it's not just a stray passage -- it's the basis for an entire section of the dissent," Kendall said. "It is very unusual for to see a passage that so clearly misstates the fundamental facts of a prior ruling, especially one written by the justice himself."

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Saki posted:

People always talk about Mississippi, Florida, Alabama or West Virginia when it comes to shittily governed states, but maybe you have to be from next to (or inside) Louisiana to really appreciate it. There's nothing approaching Louisiana. It's also one of the most awesome states in the union in some ways, but, man, it is the most mis-governed place imaginable and whatever you think about institutional racism in Mississippi, which is true, is 2-3x as bad in Louisiana. Not that race is even the paramount issue. If America is the world's most powerful developing country, Louisiana is America's most developing state. Corruption, mendacity, mis-management of everything, you name it. When I was in college Louisiana still had crumbling interstates because federal funding was tied to raising the drinking age to 21 and Louisiana had refused for years to comply. They're amazing. French legal system and structure to boot, which means largely Napoleonic code with a bit of other influence, not common law as is practiced in the rest of the country. If Texas's slogan is "It's a whole 'nother country" then that's Louisiana's reality.

Still, lovely place to visit. Stay on in interstate to NOLA if you're not white, though, heh.

ReindeerF fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Apr 30, 2014

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

The next six months will be crucial for determining Cantor's star status.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

The next six months will be crucial for determining Cantor's star status.
It could come down to one county.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Hey everyone, look what happens when you base your budget on unicorns and magic! (A.K.A. Tea Party ideology). Also Corbett's whole idea of "we're not going to tax oil/natural gas companies" is probably looking bad right now. Sure could have used that revenue eh Tommy?

http://goerie.com/pennsylvania-gets-more-bad-budget-news-in-april

quote:

HARRISBURG -- Pennsylvania's tax collections during the all-important month of April were badly lagging projections Tuesday, and legislative staff members for House and Senate Democrats said the only question was how much deeper the state government's shortfall will plunge.

The poor performance is a sobering development for Gov. Tom Corbett and lawmakers as they try to craft a budget during an election year. With two days left in April, collections were $595 million behind expectations for the month, said Ben Waxman, a spokesman for the Senate's ranking Appropriations Committee Democrat, Vincent Hughes, of Philadelphia.

"Right now there is a very large deficit," Waxman said. "We don't know how bad it's going to be, but all the indications are that it's going to be quite bad."

As of April 1, the state was $170 million behind expectations for the fiscal year, meaning that the shortfall is tantamount to a $340 million gap because it reduces next year's revenue projection by a dollar-for-dollar amount.

Miriam Fox, the executive director for House Appropriations Committee's ranking Democrat, said she expects April will end with a year-to-date shortfall of $500 million to $600 million. That would put Corbett's $29.4 billion budget proposal for the fiscal year beginning July 1 out of balance by $1 billion or more.

In his budget proposal, Corbett is counting on robust tax collections, some new one-time sources of cash and delaying pension and health-care payments to pump hundreds of millions of additional dollars into public schools and social services.

But Pennsylvania state government could be facing a roughly $3 billion gap in the budget year that begins July 1, 2015, counting the one-time items Corbett is using to balance his budget proposal and the state's increasing costs for things like pensions and health care, Fox said.

"If you stop and think about it, the implications are very severe," Fox said.

On Monday, credit rating agency Standard & Poor's warned that it could downgrade Pennsylvania's rating in the coming months if it does not see significant strides.

But Standard & Poor's said it could revise Pennsylvania's negative outlook to stable if it sees enough progress.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

I wonder if quietly driving judges insane would get the same right wing policy as colluding and bribing outright

StarMagician
Jan 2, 2013

Query: Are you saying that one coon calling for the hanging of another coon is racist?

Check and mate D&D.

Considering his career trajectory since 2001, they weren't wrong...

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

Nessus posted:

I love "statist," it's such a mushy word.

The youth movement for rebranding sociopathy as Libertarianism is so innocent it makes me cringe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oP5NR6mr8

edit:innocence>innocent.

Pythagoras a trois fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 30, 2014

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cheekio posted:

The youth movement for rebranding sociopathy as Libertarianism is so innocence it makes me cringe:

What the hell?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Schumer just announced that the Senate will vote on the Udall Campaign Finance Amendment (full text) this year. So look forward to an exciting 56-44 cloture vote failure in the coming months!

Kiwi Ghost Chips
Feb 19, 2011

Start using the best desktop environment now!
Choose KDE!

BCRA got 60 Senate votes in a more Republican Senate back in 2002. The amendment's not gonna get the 67 it needs though.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Rynn posted:

Hey everyone, look what happens when you base your budget on unicorns and magic! (A.K.A. Tea Party ideology). Also Corbett's whole idea of "we're not going to tax oil/natural gas companies" is probably looking bad right now. Sure could have used that revenue eh Tommy?

No biggie, they can just sell the state's parking meters to some Saudi Arabian conglomerate for 75 years to plug this year's budget shortfall caused by all these pesky "economic realities" getting in the way of Taxcutopia. Or maybe all their roads, or Penn State's tuition fees, or some other dumb loving statist thing only the lieberals care about.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Rynn posted:

So take an axe to any programs that help the poor, extend tax credits to the rich, get a new winning football coach for your college and ignore any malfeasance there, problem solved.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Cheekio posted:

The youth movement for rebranding sociopathy as Libertarianism is so innocent it makes me cringe:

edit:innocence>innocent.

Where is that accent from? It's grating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

Ron Jeremy posted:

Where is that accent from? It's grating.

hahah... PHILLY!!! yup. 

Man her other videos are a loving doozy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQnAMcrPf9Y

Man, what a smarmy rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread