Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
*in Todd Glass's version of James Adomian's impression of Tom Leykis* I DON'T CARE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

fogelnest files, more like fogelnest files for bankruptcy because he can't get good guests

Beeez
May 28, 2012

jakefogelnest posted:

I hate this message board and I hate Lowtax and this stupid Taco Bell avatar he gave me. Shut this thing down. I am taking DocEvil and we are starting our own website for our COOL rear end JEANS THAT ARE GOOD AND NOT BAD.

Well that I would go to, I'm always in the market for a cool rear end jean.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

These big hollywood stars always going on about their big jeans

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Well, as a moral being I guess I have to bid a sincere but firm farewell to The Hollywood Hamdbook. No way am I doing the other thing.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

jakefogelnest posted:

I hate this message board and I hate Lowtax and this stupid Taco Bell avatar he gave me. Shut this thing down. I am taking DocEvil and we are starting our own website for our COOL rear end JEANS THAT ARE GOOD AND NOT BAD.

Have Swissjeansfreak on your show as a guest and I'll give it a listen. #rawdenim

jakefogelnest
Jul 31, 2013
The rumors about Barnacle Jim appearing on my podcast are not true. That's a hosed up rumor. Stop harassing me online.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Hi Jake I like your show.

whenever Jake shows up everybody's super rude to him and I don't get it. I feel like I missed something. Someone help me out here.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

If Banksy were a child prodigy and podcast host, his name would be Jakesy

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

jakefogelnest posted:

The rumors about Barnacle Jim appearing on my podcast are not true. That's a hosed up rumor. Stop harassing me online.

They would have to be; Jim's is a face too long for podcasting.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Conduit for Sale! posted:

whenever Jake shows up everybody's super rude to him and I don't get it. I feel like I missed something. Someone help me out here.

For whatever reason he's become the whipping boy of weird twitter. I guess people like to join in. My guess would be it's because of his intelligence, personality and appearance.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

He does kind of look like a strung out heroin addict.

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

jakefogelnest posted:

please post, in fyad, a verification photo. follow me on twitter as well

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The Fogelnest Files is a good show. Those are my #twocents

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Most of the funniest things I've read on this internet message service site are people making Fun of Fogelnest

jakefogelnest
Jul 31, 2013
I will have this website shut down by morning mark my words, trash

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

jerkfogelnest

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

jakefogelnest posted:

please do so, this place is atrocious. I'm not even joking. it's the loving worst.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

jakefogelnest posted:

Can I still get some cool rear end jean? ???

DrunkDalek
May 20, 2003

Drinking beer to make music to drink beer to.
Jake, how come like half the playlist of XMU feels like bog-standard chillwave dross? I like I Break Horses, I just wish the other acts were stronger. CBC3 seems like they have the mix down better

Also the XMU Old School show is killer and I wish they'd play like 6 hours of that daily

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

jakefogelnest posted:

Don't sign your posts

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

jakefogelnest posted:

Edit: NVM. I think I was drunk when I wrote this.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 29, 2014

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

a worthy uhh posted:

Don't sign your posts

This is awesome.

Jake seems like an okay person.

Watch out for my edginess.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I became aware of Jake Fogelnest and Chris Getherd at around the same time a few years a go and I always used to forget which one was which.

Hi Jake. You're alright.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

tnimark posted:

Hi Jake. You're alright.
I think you're thinking of Chris Gethard

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I love that an episode of You Talkin' U2 To Me, one of the dumbest, best podcasts ever, was the first thing recorded in the new Earwolf studios.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

GraPar posted:

I love that an episode of You Talkin' U2 To Me, one of the dumbest, best podcasts ever, was the first thing recorded in the new Earwolf studios.

I'm concerned that it sounds like Scott and Scott have been discussing a format switch once they've covered every possible U2 related topic in exhaustive detail. Are these guys even going to be worth listening to when they aren't talking about U2?

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Poopy Palpy posted:

I'm concerned that it sounds like Scott and Scott have been discussing a format switch once they've covered every possible U2 related topic in exhaustive detail. Are these guys even going to be worth listening to when they aren't talking about U2?

I can't imagine them switching away from U2. Where else will I get my Huey Lewis and the News info from?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Rest in peace, Harris Wittels.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
For the first half hour of YTU2tM it really sounded like the destruction of a friendship. They got over it though!
Also this week's HH had a day in the life of a film director, just a week after we discussed how the best ep of RSS did that to Kevin Smith, positive proof that Hayes and Sean read these forums and think they're good.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A bittersweet Nerd Poker this week. I'm not sure how I feel. I suppose it's exciting.

Babies be ruining podcasts.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Ape of Naples posted:

A bittersweet Nerd Poker this week. I'm not sure how I feel. I suppose it's exciting.

Babies be ruining podcasts.

I'm cool with it as long as Jerry is back for the new campaign.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Drunkboxer posted:

I'm cool with it as long as Jerry is back for the new campaign.

Yeah, I'm on board and I think it's all good for the show. My only issue is this story line kind of ended abruptly. I'm glad it did end as opposed to it just falling apart but it wasn't all that satisfying

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Poopy Palpy posted:

I could see them having a format switch to a new topic and still calling it U Talkin U2 To Me?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LoboLoboLobo posted:

I could see them having a format switch to a new topic and still calling it U Talkin U2 To Me?

Spend a whole episode talking about the U2 spy plane. (Has this joke been made?)

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Nah they're gonna make a new podcast with a new name that doesn't have anything to do with U2, and then talk about U2 the whole time.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

The music Brett kept inserting under Harris/Howard in today's Whooch was just killing me.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

The Ape of Naples posted:

Spend a whole episode talking about the U2 spy plane. (Has this joke been made?)

What're you, blue turtling right now?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Brock Samson posted:

The music Brett kept inserting under Harris/Howard in today's Whooch was just killing me.

That "Molly and Ecstasy are the same thing" PSA has been a long time coming. Thank you, Harris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Scott and Scott love talking cum and butt stuff.