Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it wasn't even that weird just a rare lucky not garbage fan art in that thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2QlihJAZEQ&t=130s

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

do they have a device to record replays from a real controller to the same kinda file they use for recording TASes yet

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
cod ghosts mp is free this weekend on steam

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dodoman posted:

time to pwn some noobs

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Dodoman posted:

sweet, cant wait to completely ignore it and not download it

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Werthog 95 posted:

do they have a device to record replays from a real controller to the same kinda file they use for recording TASes yet

beats me but it's kinda cool that they can do the TAS on the actual hardware

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

sweet, cant wait to completely ignore it and not download it

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol sony posted another billion dollar loss

microsoft might wind up coming in second to nintendo by again but this time by default

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
doesn't sony have the opposite problem of msft though, where the game division makes money and the rest of the company is a giant sucking sound?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Stymie posted:

microsoft might wind up coming in second to nintendo by again but this time by default

but, dobt you see? microsoft lol!!!!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Dont Engage A Stymie

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i have a ps vita with borderland on preorder cuz idk it sounded like fun and i got a couple games and stuff and im waiting for it to show up so i can dink with it and waste some time

hope you liked my story

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Notorious QIG posted:

Dont Engage A Stymie

stymie has never been wrong though.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

stymie has never been wrong though.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

:vince:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cold on a Cob posted:

doesn't sony have the opposite problem of msft though, where the game division makes money and the rest of the company is a giant sucking sound?

yeah which is why microsoft will likely spin off the game division to quietly die on its own but sony can't spin off everything but the games division so make sure you get any warranty work done now

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
nice

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a company the size of sony will take a loooooooong time to die. the writing was on the wall for blackberry in 2007 but it didn't get into real trouble until 2011 or so and is only just now starting to fall apart

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
my brother is getting a job at a 7/11 and will spend all his money on sony products so i think he can single handily prop them up

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Stymie posted:

sony proper or scea?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
sega will release the dreamcast 2 and save us all

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Dodoman posted:

sony proper or scea?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

lol

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
THIS LEADS TO YOUR (weight) GAIN

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"Primarily due to demand for physical media contracting faster than anticipated, mainly in the European region, the future profitability of the disc manufacturing business has been revised.", according to Sony.

no
poo poo

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i made like 50 steam bucks selling tf2 items this past weekend. poo poo is dumb as hell

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i made like 50 steam bucks selling tf2 items this past weekend. poo poo is dumb as hell

i got sonic unleashed and dxhr for my tf2 earbuds. ive been told i was ripped off

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

lol people still play tf2

Notorious QIG posted:

i got sonic unleashed and dxhr for my tf2 earbuds. ive been told i was ripped off

lol

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

i sold a bow and arrow for $18

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i sold a bow and arrow for $18

during my dota addiction i sold off extra tf2 items i had, bought csgo keys, opened csgo crates, and sold the guns for dota items

Dec 26, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

you were

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i spent 5 bucks on tf2 four years ago and sold those items two years ago for two dollars welp that was my tf2 story

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

during my dota addiction i sold off extra tf2 items i had, bought csgo keys, opened csgo crates, and sold the guns for dota items

:melter: should have just got those steam dollars

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

i broke even on dota thanks to lucky tournament drops.

don't buy virtual hats

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Notorious QIG posted:

kind of considering that dehr was 2€ a year after release. otoh the buds dont lose on value

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

this boggles the loving mind but hey im not complaining, sonic generations (not unleashed said the wrong one) was awesome and dxhr was bad but hey i got a few hours out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

some guy traded me like 3 games for a dota 2 beta invite

• Locked thread