Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Babby's first wrasslin gif :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I can't believe this actually happened:

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

flatluigi posted:

I mean, I guess it's technically legal

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
How do you not crack up laughing as that's happening.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

flatluigi posted:

Holy poo poo this is hilarious.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

flatluigi posted:

Lady of the Lake, also known as the Johnny Saint Special. Would be called "stupid as hell" on Raw, but fits perfectly on Saturday Morning Slam.

*sigh* Now that's a show that I wish would come back.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
History was made last tuesday you guys

dramaticddt posted:

It was now or never for the Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title. The reigning and defending 999th champion Sanshiro Takagi wanted to retire the belt so it would never have a 1,000th champion. The belt’s creator Poison Sawada JULIE was able to stop him by claiming the belt’s strap contains an ancient treasure map that appears when roasted with an Inca lighter. Takagi agreed he would put the belt up for one more defence. If he wins, the belt is retired and he gets the lighter. When he entered the ring for the Battle Royal he said he wanted it to end quickly because he wanted to go find the treasure and use it to buy luxury watches. He was cut off by video footage of Poison Sawada passing bottles of S-Cells to several wrestlers. The S-Cells gave the wrestlers snake magic but also put them under Sawada’s control. Sawada’s goal? Get the title back from Takagi by any means necessary!

dramaticddt posted:

Takagi fought through Sawada’s minions as well as the other wrestlers involved in the Battle Royal and became the last man standing. After the match Takagi told Sawada he was not a fool. There is no ancient treasure and the Inca lighter was something Sawada just bought in a shop for one hundred yen. Takagi wasn’t going to wait any longer to retire the championship and the ceremony begun. Sawada grabbed the belt and yelled “I have to challenge you!” The two struggled until Sawada knocked over Takagi with the belt falling on top of him. All of a sudden Yukinori Matsui slapped the mat three times. The Iron Man Title belt pinned Takagi. The Iron Man Heavymetalweight Championship itself became the new champion and will go down in history as the 1,000th Champion!

Bard Maddox posted:

God bless DDT.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

One of those people would become WWE champion. The other isn't curled up in an unpinnable ball.

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 22:23 on May 1, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

flatluigi posted:

This will always be my favorite wrestling gif of all time.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Reminds of that Jim Herd idea of a hunchback tag team that couldn't be pinned.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Oh my god, Kenny killed Yoshihiko! You bastard!

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Illinois Smith posted:

Oh my god, Kenny killed Yoshihiko! You bastard!

As if we needed more proof that Kenny is into Mortal Kombat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARy1PR1VAkg

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
ZackRydersCareer.gif

John Cena owns

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 2, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I have ZERO recollection of this, when did this happen?

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Jerusalem posted:

I have ZERO recollection of this, when did this happen?

I saw that scene during an ad for the After Raw thing they're selling.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Gimnbo posted:

I saw that scene during an ad for the After Raw thing they're selling.

Was for John Cena's birthday or something right?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

This will always be my favorite wrestling gif of all time.

Saturday Morning Slam was the best b-show.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Does anyone have the Chris Benoit gif someone made on SA where he says he doesn't want to do the diving headbutt anymore, Vince says "DO IT DAMMIT", Benoit does it, there's repeated flashes of the crime scene and newspaper headlines and he goes "AHH GOD IT HURTS"?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

rotinaj posted:

Does anyone have the Chris Benoit gif someone made on SA where he says he doesn't want to do the diving headbutt anymore, Vince says "DO IT DAMMIT", Benoit does it, there's repeated flashes of the crime scene and newspaper headlines and he goes "AHH GOD IT HURTS"?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I don't know what it is, but all the iminus gifs are showing up as broken images unless i open them in a new tab or window.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Happy birthday!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

That's awesome

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

J-Ru, please gif Seth Rollins Suicide Dive + Roll into a standing position. It was loving beautiful.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
GIF-ing Legends House.

This one'll come in handy.

ironcladfolly fucked around with this message at 06:28 on May 3, 2014

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

flatluigi posted:

PLEASE tell me this is in the gif tournament. PLEASE! I beg of you! PLEASE!

If you ever doubted that Daniel Bryan was going to be a big deal one day, you obviously never saw him on Saturday Morning Slam.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 05:35 on May 3, 2014

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

:russo:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Illinois Smith posted:

History was made last tuesday you guys

This has to be the Japanese equivalent of peak_indy_wrestling.gif (simultaneous 4-way superkicks)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Someone gif the Vince-a-roonie from the DVD please. Unless someone did and I missed it.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

:stare:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:(

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

I decided to rewatch this last night, I never realized that the we hate cena guy was at that show too

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Memento posted:

This has to be the Japanese equivalent of peak_indy_wrestling.gif (simultaneous 4-way superkicks)
Nothing that happens in DDT is the Japanese equivalent of anything, they operate by their own surreal set of rules and logic. This goes double for Ironman Heavymetalweight Title matches.

Besides, the Young Bucks work in Japan too. Glorious Nippon is no stranger to superkick parties.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Aw, rubber ducky, quack, quack!
           /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Could someone get a gif of Curtis Axel awkwardly swimming back toward the ring from the floor? It happens right before the end of the 4-way US title match on Smackdown and it's strangely funny to me.