Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Parmesan Basil posted:

The tumble Teddy's taken is hard to justify. Is there really even any chance he goes past #5?

He's probably not going top 5 but he's also probably not going to be far behind that. He's tumbled but he hasn't sank like a stone, just kinda 'yea when you're on top any stumble is significant' things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Alouicious posted:

man why is everyone so high on this eric ebron dude i just don't get it

*never watched a single UNC game all year*

I watched three game tapes of him twice. I rarely saw him lined up attached. I think he's a glorified slot receiver. I think he rounds out alot of his routes, has inconsistent hands and is going to struggle mightily blocking anyone. I think he's gifted athletically, and a physical specimen.Someone is going to fall in love with him and take him 15-35. It wouldn't be me. I question his ability to block nfl box players, make consistent catches against a more physical NFL pass defense*, and give you anything in the run or pass block game. He's a good prospect, but I think he has a long way to go to play TE in the NFL and that time investment would lead me to pick some else in the area he's prolly gunna go.

*specifically his ability to release off a chip/jam applied by a LB or DE while inline

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Have the draft hats been discussed?

quote:

Apparently, the brims are light-sensitive. According to FTW, if the brims are around a bright light source, they'll reflect a mosaic consisting of the team logo. When there's no bright light source to reflect, the brims will appear gray. You can see the Texans and Broncos hats below.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I really don't like the trend of hat embroidery being like an inch thick.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

McGinn:

quote:

Last month, the Journal Sentinel asked 20 executives in personnel if, when the book was closed on Manziel's pro career, it would be considered a hit or a miss. Underscoring the Texans' dilemma, eight scouts guessed hit and 12 guessed miss.

"Do you want somebody that's not even 50-50 on that poll to be your franchise quarterback?" said an NFL personnel man. "He's a drat good athlete and great competitor, but he's a party animal and he ain't the smartest."

Measured at 5 feet 11 3/4 inches, Manziel will become just the eighth quarterback shorter than 6-0 to be drafted in the last 28 years. In order, the list includes Kevin Sweeney (5-11 1/2), seventh round, 1987; Danny McManus (5-11 1/2), 11th round, '88; Jeff Blake (5-11 1/2), sixth round, '92; Ty Detmer (5-11 1/2), ninth round, '92; Joe Hamilton (5-10), seventh round, 2000; Seneca Wallace (5-11 1/2), fourth round, '03; and Russell Wilson (5-10 1/2), third round, '12.

Manziel barely won a Journal Sentinel poll of 17 personnel people with national orientation asking each to name the five best players. A first-place vote was worth five points, a second was worth four and so on.

1) Manziel - 68 points (8)
2) Bortles - 61 points (4)
3) Carr - 49 points (2)
4) Bridgewater - 41 points (2)
5) Garappolo - 16 points
6) Mettenberger - 6 points (1)
7T) McCarron - 5 points
7T) Murray - 5 points
9) Savage - 3 points
10) Thomas - 1 point

1. JOHNNY MANZIEL (5-11 1/2, 207, 4.65, 1) –

"He's more talented than the guy at New Orleans (Drew Brees)," one scout said. "His arm's not as strong as (Michael) Vick's but he's farther along in the passing game. He's not very far along, but farther than Vick was. He's better than (Doug) Flutie, faster and better than (Russell) Wilson. He reminds me a little bit of (Joe) Montana. Fluid, and even though off-balance he can get the ball out. Has big hands (9 7/8 inches) for a little guy. To me, the only thing holding him back is the off-the-field and if he's committed to coming in on Mondays and Tuesdays."

"Nothing fazes him," said an executive who has interviewed him. "He's a likable guy. Not great on the (coaching) board. Doesn't always work at it." Asked how Manziel would fail, one scout said, "Off field. Parties. Lack of dedication to his craft. All the stuff that gets in the way. You know what I mean." Threw at pro day in March wearing helmet and shoulder pads, something many veteran scouts had never witnessed. "It was excellent — great PR move," another scout said. "You know how much harder that is? I keep hearing he's slipping. What the hell do you want? Does everyone have too much time on their hands or what?"

2. BLAKE BORTLES, Central Florida (6-5, 230, 4.91, 1-2) –

"Has an NFL physique, NFL arm, moves well," said one scout. "Not ready to play. He has some of the same problems Blaine Gabbert had. He came out early and needed refinement. But he has a lot to work with."

"He works his (expletive) off, he's a leader, he's won and kind of raised the program," a second scout said. "Even though he really didn't beat anybody. He's actually more of a runner. They ran him a lot and rolled him out. If somebody takes him and thinks he's going to be their franchise guy they're going to get burned."

"He's got the most growth of anyone because he's just scratching the surface," a third scout said. "But I do worry about the pinpoint accuracy. I see some passes on the back shoulder, some on the back hip, some thrown back to the inside on an out route. Can those things be coached up? Some people say they can, others say they can't."

3. DEREK CARR, Fresno State (6-2 1/2, 214, 4.69, 1-2) –

"Smart (Wonderlic of 23), adaptable, talented, talented guy," one scout said. "Just a little off on the deep-ball accuracy. If I had my coaches and all the people on board, I would not be afraid to pull the trigger on him in the top half of the first round."

"He's tougher than his brother," another scout said. "Pretty athletic. Great arm talent. Even though he hasn't thrown many interceptions he's a little erratic in his decision-making."

Lost his composure against Southern California in final game, sealing the family's winless streak in bowl games. "You wonder if he can lead just because he's a little different," said a third scout. "OK in the interview but not the type of guy you'd have a beer with. Good kid but little bit of a forced leader. Can he fit in? The brother is a big part of this kid. That may hurt him."

4. TEDDY BRIDGEWATER, Louisville (6-2, 211, 4.79, 1-2) –

"He's not an elite talent but he's got a good enough arm, he's a good enough athlete and he's a leader," one scout said. "The big thing is his intangibles. He wins. He's clutch."

"He's legit tough," another scout said. "Smart enough kid (Wonderlic of 20). I see him kind of like Geno Smith. I don't know if he's any better athlete than Geno but he's a little stronger character kid. To win, he'll have to have a good supporting cast."

"He's probably got the best mind of all of them in terms of seeing the game and reading," a third scout said. "He's got pretty good movement. But he's the least ready to make all the NFL throws."

Hurt himself in the eyes of some scouts by throwing a bunch of wobbly, soft, wayward passes on pro day. "It was the workout heard 'round the world," a fourth scout said. "It looked awful. It's almost impossible to have a bad workout. It's scripted, it's inside, it's on air with your receivers. It's like you and me playing pitch and catch when we were kids. You've got to be able to do that."

5. JIMMY GAROPPOLO, Eastern Illinois (6-2, 226, 4.99, 2) –

"I love the kid," said one scout. "He's an OK player. Romo is more athletic and has a lot better arm. He don't ever throw it down the field. He's a dink and dunk guy."

"Interesting cat," another scout said. "Gets the ball out very well. He doesn't have the same arm as Carr but he's got great feet, a quick release and he's accurate. He played with some very pedestrian football players. Believe it or not, he has a lot of similarities to Drew Brees. But he ain't Drew Brees."

"A lot of his stuff looks predetermined," a third scout said. "He's throwing to the first guy he sees. Really, really quick release. He's lethal in the red zone. Maybe the best I've ever seen throwing fades. His accuracy is just OK. Outstanding kid." Wonderlic of 29.

6. ZACH METTENBERGER, Louisiana State (6-5, 224, 5.3, 2-3) –

"Just an arm," said one scout. "He has no other quarterback qualities."

"He's a statue," another scout said. "But he's got a cannon arm."

"He can't do it," a third scout said. "He's slow-footed and methodical. He's got all those receivers and running backs, they should have been national champions were it not for him. He was the guy holding them back."

7. A.J. McCARRON, Alabama (6-3 1/2, 221, 4.93, 2-3) –

"He's a great game manager," one scout said. "I think he's an accurate passer (66.9%). He's a good decision-maker. He doesn't have a great arm, and he's not a great athlete. He's a very sound guy. He's not going to beat himself. He's a leader. He probably will be a starter within a couple seasons."

"The Oklahoma (bowl) game exposed him," another scout said. "All the stuff they ran at Alabama was play-action. He had a great O-line and great receivers and great running backs. When he had to play catch-up against Oklahoma he got sacked six times because he holds onto the ball. I think the last good quarterback out of Alabama was Richard Todd."

"He's better than (Christian) Ponder," a third scout said. "Bigger, more durable. Probably equal to an Andy Dalton."

8. TOM SAVAGE, Pittsburgh (6-4, 226, 4.99, 2-3) –

"Big-time arm," one scout said. "More of a pocket guy but his feet are better than he gets credit for. The kid's tough. I've seen him take a boatload of hits and he keeps coming. Kind of a Joe Flacco personality. Outward, extrovert, vocal kind of guy. There's a steadiness and a coolness to him. The guy just hasn't played enough."

"I don't think he's any (good)," said another scout. "He's one of these loving late risers. Big-arm kid. Doesn't move his feet very well. Throws it to the other color a lot."

9. AARON MURRAY, Georgia (6-0 1/2, 205, 4.95, 3-4) –

"I kind of like him," one scout said. "He's really smart (Wonderlic of 29). He's accurate. Quick release. Quick decisions. Doesn't have a great arm but good touch-timing. Won some big games. He just doesn't have the physical tools that you want, but he's a pretty good little player."

"Just a great college quarterback," a second scout said. "Small. Doesn't have a really good arm. Been prolific there, but just kind of manufactured."

10. LOGAN THOMAS, Virginia Tech (6-6, 251, 4.59, 4) –

"He's a shot in the dark," one scout said. "See if you can retrain him."

"He has a lot of intriguing ability but he's been a turnover machine," another scout said. "He's not an accurate passer (55.5%). He's a scary kid."

"Reminded me of Josh Freeman," said a third scout. "You go to the school...first one in, last one out. Great family. It's just weird because the drop-off has been huge. There's a disconnect there."

11. KEITH WENNING, Ball State (6-2 1/2, 220, 5.01, 5-6) –

"He's more ready to be a pro quarterback than Jimmy Garoppolo," one scout said. "He can see the whole field. He's actually reacting on what defenders are doing. Good athlete, good arm."

"He has to see it to pull the trigger," a second scout said. "Can't escape. Really smart. Good interview. Worker, intangibles, all that stuff. Kind of a low release. More generic than exceptional."

12. CONNOR SHAW, South Carolina (6-0 1/2, 207, 4.65, 5-6) –

"He's fun," one scout said. "I'd take him and say he needs a year or two. He's got some gunslinger in him. He can run. He'll do some poo poo where you say, 'My God, why did you do that for?' Then he does some stuff that's good."

"Why would you draft him," a third scout said. "What qualities does he have to say he's an NFL quarterback?"

---

"People think these guys are going to be saviors," one scout said. "The Manziels, the Bortles, the Bridgewaters, the Carrs, they're not franchise quarterbacks. They're just starters, at best.

"The Andrew Lucks don't come along but once every 10 years."

It's mostly a good read although some of the scout quotes make me think these NFL teams need to get new scouts. Your standard for "franchise quarterback" is the biggest QB prospect since Peyton Manning? Okay then I guess don't ever draft a quarterback then. Then I guess there are only 3 franchise quarterbacks in the entire NFL right now. Derek's stock is hurt by his brother who was drafted 13 years ago?! Give me a fuckin' break. Watch some games you fuckin nerds. We get it, your job is hard. Have some loving genitals and put your chips down on a quarterback. Transparent rear end downplaying because you're afraid you'll lose your job if the QB busts on your recommendation.

Then again one scout couldn't even remember who Drew Brees' name was so maybe they're literally not watching the NFL.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 2, 2014

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

haha bhsman is gonna lose his poo poo

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I almost want to :toxx: that Bridgewater has a better career than Manziel, but I don't know how to quantify it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Keith Wenning will be the Tom Brady of this draft

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

swickles posted:

I almost want to :toxx: that Bridgewater has a better career than Manziel, but I don't know how to quantify it.

I dunno why you gotta toxx it, just be smug in the knowledge that you were right and the experts were wrong

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quest For Glory II posted:

Your standard for "franchise quarterback" is the biggest QB prospect since Peyton Manning? Okay then I guess don't ever draft a quarterback then.

Must be talking to the Chiefs scouts.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I like how they say "x is smart (quote a wonderlic score)" and Manziel had the best score and it's not mentioned at all.

Cause it's a stupid loving test.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Declan MacManus posted:

haha bhsman is gonna lose his poo poo

Unlike that scout, you aren't wrong.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quote:

8. TOM SAVAGE, Pittsburgh (6-4, 226, 4.99, 2-3) –

"Big-time arm," one scout said. "More of a pocket guy but his feet are better than he gets credit for. The kid's tough. I've seen him take a boatload of hits and he keeps coming. Kind of a Joe Flacco personality. Outward, extrovert, vocal kind of guy. There's a steadiness and a coolness to him. The guy just hasn't played enough."

hmm yes I see.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Derek Carr is "smart" with a wonderlic of 23? It's out of 50, how is that smart?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Bridgewater is going to be easily the best quarterback to come out of this draft.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

quote:

3. DEREK CARR, Fresno State (6-2 1/2, 214, 4.69, 1-2) –
OK in the interview but not the type of guy you'd have a beer with.

Wouldn't fit in with my beer league, probably doesn't know a single fuckin speedwagon track: DONT DRAFT

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

commy gun posted:

Wouldn't fit in with my beer league, probably doesn't know a single fuckin speedwagon track: DONT DRAFT

Amazing how people can come to the right conclusion with the wrong argument.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Malloreon posted:

Derek Carr is "smart" with a wonderlic of 23? It's out of 50, how is that smart?

The average QB score is 24, so while smart might be hyperbole he's not putting up vince young numbers.

The wonderlic is also terrible at telling what QB smarts really are. Eli was higher than Peyton and Ryan Fitzpatrick schooled everyone.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Brannock posted:

Bridgewater is going to be easily the best quarterback to come out of this draft.

I'm still hoping the Vikings draft him. Peterson, Patterson, Jennings, just give them a QB who's decent.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

The average QB score is 24, so while smart might be hyperbole he's not putting up vince young numbers.

The wonderlic is also terrible at telling what QB smarts really are. Eli was higher than Peyton and Ryan Fitzpatrick schooled everyone.

It's almost as if there isn't one single metric that will predict future success in a given position in the NFL!

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

swickles posted:

It's almost as if there isn't one single metric that will predict future success in a given position in the NFL!

C'mon, man, of course there is. It's the eye test. Everyone knows that.

Although some people claim the name test is a better predictor.

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

Quest For Glory II posted:

McGinn:

It's mostly a good read although some of the scout quotes make me think these NFL teams need to get new scouts. Your standard for "franchise quarterback" is the biggest QB prospect since Peyton Manning? Okay then I guess don't ever draft a quarterback then. Then I guess there are only 3 franchise quarterbacks in the entire NFL right now. Derek's stock is hurt by his brother who was drafted 13 years ago?! Give me a fuckin' break. Watch some games you fuckin nerds. We get it, your job is hard. Have some loving genitals and put your chips down on a quarterback. Transparent rear end downplaying because you're afraid you'll lose your job if the QB busts on your recommendation.

Then again one scout couldn't even remember who Drew Brees' name was so maybe they're literally not watching the NFL.

I burst out laughing when I read the scout whose comment on Connor Shaw was just "why would you draft him". I can't remember enough about Shaw to know if that's a reasonable thing to say about him, but it still made me laugh.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Basil Hayden posted:

I burst out laughing when I read the scout whose comment on Connor Shaw was just "why would you draft him". I can't remember enough about Shaw to know if that's a reasonable thing to say about him, but it still made me laugh.

I wish there was a way to anonymize game film. I am pretty sure Connor Shaw plays almost the same as Johnny Manziel, but with less vision and talent. Lots of reviews are tainted by names, schools, and various reputations.

Also, I love the anonymous scout quotes because they are literally the most worthless thing in sports journalism.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Connor Shaw is actually a suicidal robot who tries to kill himself on every play but instead just ended up being a really rad QB

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

PrinceRandom posted:

I like how they say "x is smart (quote a wonderlic score)" and Manziel had the best score and it's not mentioned at all.

Cause it's a stupid loving test.
I trunicated just about everything but the quotes from the scouts, the Wonderlics get mentioned for most of the prospects but I think Carr's is the only one actually brought up by one of the scouts.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

Manziel is going to be the Manning to Bridgewater's Rivers'. Teddy will be better in every measurable category but Johnny is going to have the rings.

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...

Doctor Candiru posted:

I haven't done enough research on Bortles. What's the general sense of his accuracy and ability to see the entire field? It would be nice if we had a quarterback who could at least do one of those things really well, since Cassel has only proven himself to have mediocre vision and nothing else, and Ponder has proven himself to have :confused: ...running ability and toughness, I guess? And I guess he seems like a decent guy, too...? :shrug:

I'd prefer the Vikings draft Manziel or Bridgewater at this point, since they both seem to be decently accurate and Bridgewater clearly has an elite sense of the game beyond staring down one receiver -- Manziel does too, to a lesser degree -- but that could just be because I haven't taken the time to watch much of Bortles' tape outside of half a game's worth of passes. Would Bortles have an equal ability to Manziel and Bridgewater to take advantage of one of the most underrated receiver corps in the league, and a decent o-line?

From what I've seen of all of the quarterbacks, and correct me if I'm wrong, only Manziel and Bridgewater even come close to having the ability to put the ball anywhere they want.

Bortles field vision is pretty good. He's tall, does a good job of finding his passing lanes, and keep his eyes down field. He can run, but he's not like Ponder where running is seemingly his second read. His accuracy or more precisely ball placement is inconsistent at best. When he's on he can look pretty good, but when he's off one throw can be ahead of the receiver, the next one will be to the receiver's hip, and the next one will be the receiver's back shoulder. Still though he tends to make good decisions with the ball and seems to have a good mental grap of the game, though he has a bad tendency to feel pressure that isn't there. His arm strength is above average, but not great like Carr or Mettenberger. His biggest issue is mechanics, which leads to the inconsistent ball placement. His upper body and lower body are generally out of sync and it is hard to fix one aspects of a QBs mechanics without messing something else up. He's going to need quite a bit of time to develop and there is no guarantee that he'll realize his potential. People seem to think that he has a high ceiling, but his floor is Blaine Gabbert.

I'm taking the approach that I'll trust Turner's judgement on QBs. That being said, Bortles is my least favorite of the top 4 QBs. He's a big gamble and I'm not sure if the potential pay off is worth it. If we're going to gamble I'd rather swing for the fences and go with Manziel. That being said my favorite QB in this class is still Bridgewater and I'd be fine with Carr. After the first tier, I like Garoppolo and I'm not that high on Mettenberger, though with QBs I'm not enamored with prospects who have prototype size. It's nice to have, but I'd much rather have a QB like Bridgewater who is already comfortable going through his progressions, reading defenses, and making presnap adjustments. Those are the types of skills that Ponder never developed and a QB being able to do that matters a lot more to me than if they are 6'5 or have a lase rocket arm.

It does seem like the charm offensive with Bortles is in full swing, though in the week leading up to the draft last year, it seemed like Te'o to Minnesota was a sure thing, so I'm hoping that Bortles is this year's misdirection. I think my preference for the draft at the moment is to trade down, draft defense with that pick, and then trade back into the first to go after a QB. 8 just seems like a rough spot in the draft given the Vikings need.

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_25674904/blake-bortles-likes-vikings-according-his-ucf-offensive

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Ozu posted:

Dane Brugler's annual draft guide is a pretty awesome resource and it's only $5.

http://www.myfootballnews.com/product/2014-Guide

I've been waffling on whether or not to get this, you would recommend it?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
If Manziel were two or three inches taller would he be the no-doubt #1 overall pick?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

If Manziel were two or three inches taller would he be the no-doubt #1 overall pick?

Probably not because of all the off field (non)issues that old men like to get angry about.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

His play style and decision making would still be an issue. Plus he'd still only be ~200 lbs and built like a slot receiver.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

commy gun posted:

His play style and decision making would still be an issue. Plus he'd still only be ~200 lbs and built like a slot receiver.

Well the question is, are you getting Welker or Amendola?

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

It's amazing. If you change a couple of words in those snippets, those scouts sound almost exactly the same as the old school scouts in Moneyball.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

It's amazing. If you change a couple of words in those snippets, those scouts sound almost exactly the same as the old school scouts in Moneyball.

Does he get on base?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
My favorite part is that Derek Carr is "smart" with a 23 wonderlic, but Teddy Bridgewater is merely "smart enough" with a 20 Wonderlic. No mention of Manziel's high score, but he is listed as stupid. I'm shocked there was no mention of Bortles' hot girlfriend helping his swagger or something else inconsequential.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Grozz Nuy posted:

I've been waffling on whether or not to get this, you would recommend it?
You quoted a recommendation. I usually only buy this and the FO Almanac. It's fun to queue up scouting reports on 6th round TEs while they're selected.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

hmm yes I see.

I noticed that too, glad someone else pointed it out.

Some Scout posted:

Kind of a Joe Flacco personality. Outward, extrovert, vocal kind of guy.

Maybe I'm dead wrong about this, but I had the impression that Joe Flacco was introverted, not animated, and showed almost no emotion. Ravens' goons, what's your take?

edit:

I mean, this video shows us the same personality I've seen on the sideline or under center on Sunday. You want your QB to be cool, but this guy is arctic sea ice.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9582746

The most animated I've seen him was during the Superbowl when they were a kick-off from winning. That's not saying a lot, who wouldn't be going nuts (plotting ways to cheat with his team-mates on the sidelines). Almost every other time he's got almost a Cutler-esque demeanor, but with less of the "I'm probably drunk right now" and more of the "I don't actually have a soul."

In summation, I'm thinking that scout is full of poo poo.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 14:41 on May 2, 2014

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

commy gun posted:

Ah... couldn't have a beer with him. The Joey Harrington story.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Dri Archer is in really good shape and I want the Lions to draft him, discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Teddy, is it true that none of your friends came to your birthday party?

• Locked thread