Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
HAHA gently caress ME AND DUCK YOU TOO DONCASTER

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Woah Brighton

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lee Clark is still a bellend, but holy poo poo

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Fucks sake

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
holy poo poo

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
gently caress :'(

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lee Clark is still a bellend, but holy poo poo

i'm dead, i'm dying.

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

I loving love Nicola Zigic.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Painkiller posted:

I loving love Nicola Zigic.

He's not allowed to leave ever

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
i'm sorry monkeytennis because you're a nice bloke but i'm glad fagcaster is going down

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

worst travesties in the history of man:

9/11
brighton attacking billy sharp
leicester diving for a penalty, bolton being useless

3/5 never forget

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
glad to see doncaster going down ftw

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

That game was good and cool. I need a drink

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He's not allowed to leave ever

Yeah, make him the highest paid player in the world, I don't care. I love him and he deserves a bronze statue outside St. Andrews.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Get the gently caress in!!

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

good one. i bet you're in charge of chants on the edl marches innit

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Get hosed Bolton :argh:

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

thehappyprince posted:

millwall are so down. another one of my predictions comes true

thehappyprince posted:

won league 1 though. let's see how millwall do down there next year shall we before we start throwing insults around

thehappyprince posted:

we could play 11 machedas and still not be millwall tho so every cloud

thehappyprince posted:

where's all the millwall fans i wanna troll em (because they're going down)

thehappyprince posted:

i just hope the millwall fans refrain from killing any brown people when they get relegated tbh

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

:effort:

it's funny how before the game dickov was talking a big game tho and then sends 10 men behind the ball who are afraid to even go forward when they get it

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Very happy for Big Zigs

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Welp, 11 players on the beach already. Fair play to Brum, they deserved a point at least.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hi everyone :)

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

feels good to come back from football practice and see that the Doncaster Dicksuckers have been relegated, mmm, delicious

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Chris de Sperg posted:

feels good to come back from football practice and see that the Doncaster Dicksuckers have been relegated, mmm, delicious

I'm happy Barnsley have finally gone down, I thought this was Watford's season though... :ughh:

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
So Reading fans thought they were in the playoffs.

http://youtu.be/i49-WpW1Ey0

For the impatient skip to 1m45s.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Earlier in the season Leeds fan 'stickyfngrdboy' made a wager that Leeds would finish above Middlesbrough in the Championship.

He did, of course, lose his bet.

Therefore I wish for him to donate £10 to the Manchester United Foundation

"Manchester United Foundation works in some of the most disadvantaged areas across Greater Manchester and uses the passion for Manchester United to educate, motivate and inspire young people."

May charity benefit from his foolishness.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
With a heavy, heavy heart, the deed is done.

I know and appreciate you didn't need to see evidence, flaps, but here it is for everyone else:

sad day for sure.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I love it lol

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

So Reading fans thought they were in the playoffs.

http://youtu.be/i49-WpW1Ey0
This is the best thing.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
We're totally hosed next season.

Apparently all of the out of contract players are getting released and we totally can't afford to keep Drenthe or Pog, but there's little chance anyone else would buy them at their current wages. Alongside that will probably come a firesale of players like McCarthy, McCleary and Obita. McCleary, Gunter, Alf and Karacan are out of contract next year too, so we'll have to choose between cashing in or risk trying to get them to stay while we rebuild. I'm not sure why they would though when they could happily to a Mapps or Kebe and move to a promoted side.

It's a great chance for our really successful U21 and U18 players to break through, but the difference between playing other kids and playing championship sides is as far apart as heaven is wide. If we go down that path, top half of the table is probably a realistic achievement.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Blue Screen Error posted:

All the cool teams go down to league 1 for a bit imo

Counterpoint: Manchester City.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 487 days!

Moktaro posted:

Counterpoint: Manchester City.

mmm that's a cool team, sorry

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/mcanuff-leigertwood-gorkss-leave-060514-1539505.aspx

All of our out of contract players have been released. If anyone fancies Jobi McAnuff, Mikele Leigertwood, Kaspars Gorkss or Stuart Taylor you can find them scanning the jobs board at Tesco. Wayne Bridge has retired because he only played eleven times for us this season because he suffered from Michael Owen knee syndrome. Jake Taylor and Michael Hector are in discussions atm.

Bizarrely Wayne Bridge and Jobi are currently trending on Twitter in the UK.

The academy players who've signed full time are:

Aaron Kuhl, Jack Stacey, Liam Kelly, Dominic Hyam, Craig Tanner, Niall Keown, Pierce Sweeney, Tariqe Fosu and Jake Cooper. It's pretty clear where most of our 1st team will come from next season and any rumours of players coming to us should probably be ignored.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Stuart Taylor back to City to replace Joe Hart imo

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I am properly nervous about Friday.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think I would have rather played at Home first, at least then the home leg is definitely meaningful. I don't want to go and watch us if we lost 3-0 at Wigan or something.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
We've lost 5 of the last 7. No way QPR lose 3-0 at the DW. You'll probably win comfortably, Wigan's players are knackered, the seasons been really long for us.

biscuits and crazy fucked around with this message at 23:41 on May 6, 2014

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

We'd lost 3 away in a row until game 46, and even then we were playing already-relegated Barnsley and only managed to win 3-2. It's going to be two bad teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I'm relaxed about Thursday, this time round we are very much the underdogs and we aren't playing out main rivals. No matter what happens it won't be as bad as last year, and the fallout won't be so lovely.

• Locked thread