Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's played in six games man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Have they given up on Nico Johnson already? I guess he must not be very good if Mays is expected to be the starter and he did just about nothing at all as a rookie.

Shame, he came off as pretty likeable in interviews.

e: beaten

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I don't think drafting another ILB means they're giving up on Nico, as it's more of he's just a rotational guy.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Elotana posted:

Mettenberger didn't do poo poo at the combine except get measured and interviewed. He didn't even throw.

Oh, well I guess I will sit down and shut the gently caress up. Oops.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
So, decided to give it the old college try and do a draft for the Browns.

YOUR TEAM
CLEVELAND BROWNS

YOUR PICKS

R1
QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE

R1
QB DEREK CARR
FRESNO STATE

R2
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS

R3
QB TOM SAVAGE
PITTSBURGH

R3
QB TAJH BOYD
CLEMSON

R4
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

R4
QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

R5
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE

R6
QB BRETT SMITH
WYOMING

R7
QB CONNOR SHAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
CJ Mosely, Taylor Lewan, Eric Ebron, Zack Martin, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Cody Latimer

These are the things when said after "the Baltimore Ravens Select" make me explode hate into the internet.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

say no to bats posted:

YOUR TEAM
CLEVELAND BROWNS

YOUR PICKS

R1
QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE

R1
QB DEREK CARR
FRESNO STATE

R2
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS

R3
QB TOM SAVAGE
PITTSBURGH

R3
QB TAJH BOYD
CLEMSON

R4
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

R4
QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

R5
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE

R6
QB BRETT SMITH
WYOMING

R7
QB CONNOR SHAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

Hoyer still comes out of camp the starter.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

The Puppy Bowl posted:

CJ Mosely, Taylor Lewan, Eric Ebron, Zack Martin, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Cody Latimer

These are the things when said after "the Baltimore Ravens Select" make me explode hate into the internet.

Zack Martin owns, though?

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles

bhsman posted:

Zack Martin owns, though?

So does CJ and Ha Ha.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Toymachine posted:

So does CJ and Ha Ha.

Probably but I'm wary of any Alabama players coming into the NFL between them having no knees and everyone in the secondary using that lovely shuffle.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Martin is good but he'll play guard in the NFL and Xavier Sua'Filo is better. The only reason a team should covet Martin more is his versatility to play all over the line but I'd rather have a player that excels at their given position.

Mosely seems starter caliber but ILB isn't even the 6th highest position of need for the Ravens and there will be better players available with the 17th pick.

I really dislike Dix. His instincts are bad ,he is constantly hesitating, isn't a tremendous athlete, can't get past blocks and has sub par tackling. Dix is only so highly rated because he has experience playing as a deep safety and good height. That is all he has going for him. I'll be shocked if he ever makes the pro bowl.

E: Also the Alabama thing. Their defenders always look better in college and Saban absolutely beats the poo poo out of them in practice.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 6, 2014

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I'll try one of these for the Panthers. If anyone feels the need to correct/improve on it, just let me kn

Picks
Round 1 (28)
Round 2 (60)
Round 3 (92)
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7

Primary Needs
Offensive Tackle (Left in particular) - Byron Bell is penciled in as the starting left tackle. Every time I say, type or read that sentence I want to vomit. Unfortunately, they're going to miss the first 4 or 5 off the board, and everyone after that has some baggage you don't want in your tackle.

Wide Receiver - Cotchery is okay, Underwood is a fun burner and Jason Avant can catch, but in order to be competitive going forward the Panthers should probably look at one or multiple receivers in this draft. With the depth at the position, they probably would look to fill this with their second or third rounders unless a stud falls to them at 28.

Cornerback - The Panthers lost their best starting corner to free agency. Sadly, even he was Captain Munnerlyn. The front 7 does a good job of containing most of the offense, but a number 1 corner would vastly improve a secondary that was repeatedly burned last year when the QB had time to throw.

Secondary Needs (Or the "Blue Goose" option)
Free Safety - Charles Godfrey is the current free safety but is in a contract year. He already makes way too much money, so the team could potentially use a pick to draft his eventual replacement if the pick is right. EDIT: Godfrey took a big pay cut. If he plays, he stays.

Tight End - Cam's best season statistically came in a 2 TE system. The Panthers signed Ed Dickson, but he's just a guy. If the value at TE is greater than the value at receiver, they may opt to snag a TE and pick a later WR.

Defensive End - Again, if the value is right the Panthers could decide to grab a defensive end. The Panthers GM, Dave Gettleman, has already proved to be willing to do this on a stacked line and it could give more leverage against Hardy or possible relief if they can't get him to sign. This may be the option if Ealy falls.

Maybe
Defensive Tackle - Yes, the Panthers doubled up on this position last season to great results, but behind those 2 studs are a few aging veterans and a bunch of untested/ not too great rookies. They could take a late flier on a big guy.
Kicker - Ryan Succop has a 3.5 million cap hit next season. Scott Pioli :psyduck:

OLB - AJ Klein looked good in limited action last year, but he was drafted as a backup to Luke. If a stud like Barr falls I wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers take him and fix the only arguable weakness in their front 7 by replacing Blackburn.

Right Guard - Depends on how much faith they have in their draftee from last year Edmund Kugbila. He went down with an ACL in camp but they seemed pretty high on him.

Running Back - Ignoring how much money the Panthers have tied up at the position, it's hard to argue that they're in good shape. Stewart is a washed-up injury prone mess and Williams needs a change of pace back. I'm not sure about Barner's future, either.

Priority UDFA
Every small school WR with a pulse.

The Panthers have 2 glaring holes to fill on offense. If they come out of the draft with a decent LT and an eventual number 1 WR, it will have been a good draft. Here's hoping someone takes a tumble like Star did. God knows I was doing backflips that night.

zimbomonkey fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 6, 2014

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Here's a complete waste of your time, a quick spiel on the Australian Punters available in the draft this year. :australia: (via ussportsdownunder)

Tom Hornsey

Memphis Punter and Ray Guy Award winner Tom Hornsey is one of the best punting prospects Australia has ever had. Hornsey is currently ranked second among all punting prospects in this year’s draft class by various websites and his projected to be drafted in the sixth round. The Geelong native averaged 45.2 yards a punt his senior year and is rated such a talent due to his fluid punting motion, natural power and consistency, allowing only 12 touchbacks in his entire college career. His Pro Day was very successful according to Pro Kick Australia’s Nathan Chapman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y8Uxy_Rge8

Jordan Berry - aka :siren:CRAZY PUNT GUY:siren:

Another player that has drawn the attention of scouts is little known punter Jordan Berry. Berry very kindly answered a few questions for US Sport Down Under after five scouts were present at the Pro Day of the small college of Eastern Kentucky. Berry was happy with his pro day despite the weather conditions, telling US Sport Down Under “I managed to hit plenty of really nice balls and got perfect bounces on all of my short punts.” Berry also told us that “the Browns scout had come to several games and the Raiders scout had come to practice several times, the San Diego and Kansas City scouts also had a fair bit to say.”

Going to a small school makes it hard for prospects especially punters to get noticed but Berry believes that if given a chance he can go in and compete. “It would be an amazing opportunity to be able to go through camp and learn off some of the better punters in the league and then take those experiences away and set myself up in the best possible way going forward.” Berry knows how difficult it is but has this message to aspiring punters or future college athletes “the last five years has been absolutely amazing experience that I know just about any athlete would do again in a heartbeat.” Berry averaged 43.8 yards on 59 punts in 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a23JuEeitY

Cayle Chapman-Brown

The last Aussie on the list spent two seasons punting for the New Mexico State Aggies. Sydney born Cayle Chapman-Brown has been ranked by various scouting websites as the number 13 punter in this draft class. Both he and Jordan Berry will likely go undrafted. Chapman-Brown had a fine career with the Aggies which included averaged 43.6 yards a punt in 2013 and 44.6 yards a punt in 2012. In 2012, Chapman-Brown also showed he has some other skills recorded a tackle and completing one pass from one attempt for 20 yards.

Paracausal fucked around with this message at 08:30 on May 6, 2014

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...
Minnesota Vikings

Round 1 (8) :: DT Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh - It seems like an insane pick, but there are rumors that Zimmer is enamored with Donald. Keep in mind that the Vikings were actively pursuing Henry Melton in FA after they signed Linval Joseph, so there is some reason to believe that Zimmer is looking to bolster the Vikings interior pass rush. Zimmer did heavily rotate his DTs with the Bengals, so he could find a way to fully utilize Joseph, Floyd, and Donald, especially if Donald is able to play some snaps at LDE. If the Vikings don't take Donald at 8, then they could look to move down a few picks and draft Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

Round 2 (8) :: QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois - I suspect that the Vikings would actually trade back into the 1st for someone like Bridgewater or Carr, but I am not doing any trades here, so I think that Garoppolo could still be on the board at 40. Otherwise they could look to Murray or McCarron in the 3rd.

Round 3 (8) :: LB Carl Bradford, ASU :: SLB who provides who is an excellent blitzer and while he isn't strong in coverage, he is decent enough to not be a liability.

Round 3 (32) :: HB Terrance West, Towson :: HB that the Vikings have shown interest in.

Round 4 (8) :: CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraka :: Huge corner with long arms and a huge vertical. He would be a good fit to play outside when Munnerlyn moves into the slot in nickel and dime sets.

Round 5 (8) :: LB Preston Brown, Louisville :: 2-down downhill MLB that would be a big upgrade over Jasper Brinkely.

Round 6 (8) :: OG Daktoa Dozier, Furman :: Vikings have worked him out and could still stand to improve at guard.

Round 7 (8) :: QB Logan Thomas / Tajh Boyd / David Fales :: I think the Vikings will draft two QBs this year and will gamble on someone that Turner likes late.

Aniki fucked around with this message at 10:04 on May 6, 2014

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Decided to try one of these for the Colts.

Picks

Round 2 (59)
Round 3 (90)
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7

Primary Needs

Free Safety – Antoine Bethea went to SF in free agency, leaving last year’s off-the-bench superstar Delano Howell as the only viable starter. Definitely the top priority in the draft.

Center – Samson Satele was fired into the sun and blockbuster signing Phil Costa betrayed our faithful GM by retiring a month into his contract. Khaled Holmes has the inside track now, but since he played literally 10 snaps last year some real competition is needed.

Cornerback – Davis is locked up with his big contract, but the depth behind him is troubling. Toler is made of glass, Butler is a slot corner who struggles mightily on the outside, and Cassius Vaughn left in free agency.

Secondary Needs

Outside Linebacker – Robert Mathis was the entirety of our pass rush last year, and he’s not getting any younger.

Wide Receiver – There is solid depth at this position, but Wayne only has a year or two left in him and Nicks is only on a one-year deal.

Maybe

Nose Tackle – Josh Chapman has been fine, and a few other D-linemen on the roster have the size and experience to rotate at NT, but the position is far from solidified.

Guard - Donald Thomas is coming back from injury and Hugh Thornton showed struggled a bit last year, so some depth/competition could be needed.

Priority UDFA

Kick returners, backup QBs, depth CBs, and pass-rusher projects.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Uh wtf, that's a mark. Where's the free, umps? get your poo poo together

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

say no to bats posted:

YOUR TEAM
CLEVELAND BROWNS

YOUR PICKS

R1
QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE

R1
QB DEREK CARR
FRESNO STATE

R2
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS

R3
QB TOM SAVAGE
PITTSBURGH

R3
QB TAJH BOYD
CLEMSON

R4
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA

R4
QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

R5
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE

R6
QB BRETT SMITH
WYOMING

R7
QB CONNOR SHAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

The most unbelievable part of this is Tajh Boyd going in the 3rd.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

TG-Chrono posted:

Here's a complete waste of your time, a quick spiel on the Australian Punters available in the draft this year. :australia: (via ussportsdownunder)

Jordan Berry - aka :siren:CRAZY PUNT GUY:siren:

Another player that has drawn the attention of scouts is little known punter Jordan Berry. Berry very kindly answered a few questions for US Sport Down Under after five scouts were present at the Pro Day of the small college of Eastern Kentucky. Berry was happy with his pro day despite the weather conditions, telling US Sport Down Under “I managed to hit plenty of really nice balls and got perfect bounces on all of my short punts.” Berry also told us that “the Browns scout had come to several games and the Raiders scout had come to practice several times, the San Diego and Kansas City scouts also had a fair bit to say.”

I love the Raiders obsession with Punters

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Is it draft yet?

I want draft.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The most unbelievable part of this is Tajh Boyd going in the 3rd.

I ran that thing a few times using the Fanspeak Big Board and Boyd was available in the 7th every time, it was pretty funny

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I want to really like Dennard, but his transition to the NFL worries me. He goes beyond just being kinda grabby, and makes tons of contact with WRs that would always get defensive holding/DPI flagged in the NFL. I don't know if it's just a bad habit he can be coached out of while being just as good, or if he's more reliant than that on being able to make that much contact.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The dude is fluid as gently caress and if he ends up in a halfway decent situation he'll be a stud.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
I usually make fun of strategies like this but the Chiefs REALLY need to trade down and pick up an extra late 2nd/early 3rd plus a 4th/5th. Wind up with something like Donte Moncrief, Gabe Jackson, Jackson Jeffcoat with the first three picks.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

The Chiefs need to trade a second and a third to move up and grab Carr :allears:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Alouicious posted:

Kelvin Benjamin won FSU the national title

I haven't seen him play a full game but I do know what a lot of scouts are saying and I did watch a lowlight reel, so here are my opinions:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Know your strengths I guess. With Schaub at qb I'm shocked we aren't hearing more about them asking receivers to go through a tackling drill

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

bewbies posted:

I usually make fun of strategies like this but the Chiefs REALLY need to trade down and pick up an extra late 2nd/early 3rd plus a 4th/5th. Wind up with something like Donte Moncrief, Gabe Jackson, Jackson Jeffcoat with the first three picks.

Those all would be instant starters so of course Dorsey won't do it. He just doesn't get the draft.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
This is very good and depressing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j85Bg4Ecoo

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

What's all the diluted piss samples that I've been drilled over the head about. Is it a really big deal or is it reaching for straws because holy gently caress why isn't the draft here yet?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots Writeup because why not

Primary Needs

Safety - With McCourty and Logan Ryan at Free Safety, that position is in a great place, however at Strong safety, they're currently looking at Duron Harmon and Patrick Chung, which is a mess to say the least.

Tight End - Gronk may start the year on the PUP (again), Hoomanawanui is a fine blocker, but they desperately need a secondary receiving option. Any of the WR masquerading as TE's would be a fine fit here. They may also sign Dustin Keller.

Right Guard - Center/RG were responsible for the majority of Brady's sacks last season, and they ended up re-signing Wendell to starter money, so RG becomes the expected position to shore up. They could also kick Marcus Cannon back in here, where he's played well, but he's also the primary backup tackle and Vollmer especially is an injury risk.

Defensive Tackle - Vince Wilfork's getting old and coming off an achilles injury. Tommy Kelly is worse, older and also coming off IR. Beyond them are Siliga, a guy who played okay eventually, but defines journeyman, Chris Jones who was very solid for a UDFA as a pass rush sub (6 sacks) and a cast of scrubs. Interestingly they also have Armond Armstead from the CFL under contract. He spent last year on IR, but may be viewed as an option here as well.

Secondary Needs

Wide Receiver - If one of the highly touted prospects falls, this could be a landing spot. Edelman, Amendola and Dobson expect to see the majority of snaps, and that means they're begging Edelman to reproduce what he did last year, Amendola to stay healthy and Dobson to take a significant step forward. I'd be thrilled if two of those things happened. Beyond them, Kembrall Thompkins played excellently last pre-season as a late round rookie, before playing godawful all regular season, and beyond him is the world where Austin Collie and Josh Boyce reside. It would not be difficult to upgrade one of those spots.

Running Back - With the departure of Blount, there's a spot here for a committee back.

Linebacker - Starters are set, with Jamie collins looking excellent as a rookie, joining Mayo and Hightower, but there's no backups with any experience here.

Defensive End - Another backup spot, could use for competition with Will Smith, as the starters are fine, but backups uninspiring.

Center - Ryan Wendell struggled last year after an excellent 2012. Could use some late round camp competition / insurance policy.

Quarterback - For the 10th season in a row they might draft a backup QB to be heir apparent the next guy to suck and be tossed around as non-materializing trade bait.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Haha these beat reporters dont know poo poo about poo poo.

quote:

The Sideline View's Lance Zierlein has "no doubt" Oregon QB Marcus Mariota would have been the Texans' selection at No. 1 overall had Mariota declared for the 2014 draft.

Can't wait for Mariota to go in the 2nd round next year.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Duron Harmon sounds like an audio product.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Quest For Glory II posted:

Haha these beat reporters dont know poo poo about poo poo.

Can't wait for Mariota to go in the 2nd round next year.

They've got to start building him up now so they have someone to tear down next spring.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Speaking of, who are the rutgers prospects in the draft? I should probably read up on them now.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Oh god I just did a huge post on reddit defending Mel Kiper :gonk:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Now it's Bortles' turn in the bin

quote:

The MMQB's Peter King mocked UCF QB Blake Bortles to the Browns at No. 26, noting "I couldn't find a Bortles lover" when making calls around the league.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Well yeah if you go around mocking a prospect in front of teams they aren't going to admit they love him!!! #jokes #funny #yagottalaff

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Yeah I agree. I'm not that in love with Bortles' arm strength and foot work anymore, at least compared to the value of what a bunch of other non-QB prospects are displaying. I'm still drinking Derek Carr, Bridgewater, and Manziel poison though.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Is there a reason I shouldn't be drinking Aaron Donald koolaid? I love the way he plays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Detroit Lions

The Lions did a decent job of plugging holes in free agency, so there aren't any positions they absolutely must draft. They do have a new coaching staff and Mayhew is a BPA guy, so it's difficult to know what to expect.

Big Needs:

Safety - Glover Quin is great and Ihedigbo will be a decent stopgap, but after that it's pretty dire. Quin can play both safety positions, so they don't need to look for a specific type.

Outside Linebacker - Caldwell has come out and said that we need a "flamethrower." Last year the Lions played so much nickel Ashlee Palmer didn't see the field much, but that looks to change this year.

Cornerback - This is what everyone thinks is the Lions' biggest need, but they REALLY don't want to draft another cornerback (four in last two drafts). There are a bunch of talented guys on the roster, and people don't know what we have in them because Schwartz always played too many veterans. That said, it looks like Chris Houston might be done, so the Lions may be forced to plug this unwelcome hole.

Wide Receiver Named Sammy Watkins

Lesser Needs:

A Different Wide Receiver - Megatron and Golden Tate make a great starting duo. If Ryan Broyles is done getting injured, then this position is actually very talented. No depth, though, so the Lions will be drafting a wide receiver.

Defensive End - Ezekiel Ansah, Devin Taylor and Jason Jones. Lost Willie Young. Need more players.

Center/Left Guard - Dominic Raiola had his best year, but he's old. Need a successor. Rob Sims is younger, but they might want a backup.

Quarterback - Dan Orlovsky and Kellen Moore are the backups, but they said they might want to draft one.

Tight End - Brandon Pettigrew was re-signed and Joseph Fauria is awesome, but maybe they'll draft someone.

Kicker - David Akers is gone. Jason Hanson is gone. The Lions need someone.

Perceived Needs:

Left Tackle - Lots of people are mocking Taylor Lewan to the Lions, and they should stop. They could draft another tackle, but that would kick out either Rob Sims or LaAdrian Waddle, who both played great. The whole line played great last season. The Lions won't draft a left tackle unless it's Matthews, Robinson or some developmental guy.

Defensive Tackle - A disturbing number of people are saying that we should draft Aaron Donald to replace Suh/Fairley after this year. I don't like this idea.

• Locked thread